15 Days of Captivity

Story Info
A fifty-words story.
819 words
3.49
47.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written in the style of Oggbashan's 15 fifty-word stories.

***


1- No freedom
They have found me and made me prisoner. I should have been more careful. I just hope I don't get killed. Today they just had me tied to a pole in the middle of an empty tent. No drink, no food. It's not that bad, it could have been worse.

2- Hunger undressing
I was so hungry it wasn't difficult to do what they wanted. Each piece of clothing I took off, they gave me a piece of bread. "Survival" they called it. If I undressed completely they would give me soup. They did and I needed it, it was so cold outside.

3- Slap dance
When I woke up there were five of them around me, their dicks in their hands, already stiff. "Move!" they just said, "More food." I wasn't hungry so I didn't. But I should have. They slapped me and tore my tunic until I got up and did what they wanted.

4- Self satisfaction
When they came in the tent I was ready to please them. I didn't want to get hurt again. But today they wanted more. "Touch yourself", they said as they gathered around, their dicks out and ready again. I couldn't get off; too much attention, but they did pretty well.

5- Free meal
Everyday they go a bit further. They wanted to touch me. Their hands were rough and cold. Their touch, clumsy and unpleasing. Three guys at a time were too much. They started fighting for my body. I made the most of them being busy and managed to get some food.

6- Shag doll
Today they came and fucked me. A lot. Rough and fast. I'm still sore in every hole. The same three guys from the day before took turns to keep me busy for hours. I still can't understand how I could bear it. I must have fainted a lot of times.

7- Wild hero
There must be a God, for He has sent me a savior. The Three Monsters came again today, but before they could get started with me, a new savage came in and kicked them out. He punched them, shouted some words I couldn't understand. They didn't bother me again today.

8- Privileged guest
They started a nice treatment today,today; maybe I was upgraded to special prisoner. They even loosened my chains for lunch. The Three Monsters came to apologize (I guess, I still don't understand their language) under the blade of my Savior. But they weren't true; I saw it in their eyes.

9- Still stare
There can't be too many nice days. They served me my Savior's head on a tray and left it to rot right in front of me the whole day. The smell was unbearable. They didn't touch me, but those dead eyes kept reminding me of what was to come tomorrow.

10- Free again
I don't know how I could do it, but I escaped. They freed me for a second to lay me on a chained table, but before they could imagine it, I ran. I didn't know I was that fast. I heard their angry yells, but I am well hidden now.

11- Beaten up
They found me. Of course. They are hunters. No matter how much mud and dirt I put on me. Their desire to find me was greater. No fucking today, but I ended up as tired and hurt anyway from their palms and fists. Their hands are worse than their dicks.

12- Quick dozen
The Three Monsters became Twelve. They invited friends to party. Their time was reduced, they must be busy, but they made the most of it. Three by three they came to me; luckily I have no more holes. They tied me like a dog and used me at their will.

13- Fuck check
They were too tired today to visit me. All but one, a new one. I call him the Inspector, for he checked me slow and well. He came in my mouth, then in my slit, then in my ass. They threw him a big party when he left my tent.

14- First lesson
The Inspector showed The Twelve how it should be done. They sat around me while he repeated his drill again. Today, twice. Mouth, slit, ass. Mouth, slit, ass. Then he called one spectator to try. He couldn't go on past the slit. The Inspector was angry and they left me.

15- Last lesson
The sun hadn't risen yet when they burst into my tent, ready to practice their skills on me. I stole a little dagger without them noticing. As the blood runs out of me, I'm at peace. I can hear them yelling but I don't care, they won't hurt me anymore.


****

Thanks to floss83 for editing assistance with this story