1621

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, honey! I'm so close now..." She moved her head from side to side her beautiful long hair a whirl around her flushed face. "...so fucking close."

"That's it, baby. Let go. I want to see you come so badly." Watching this incredible woman squirm beneath him was costing Fabrice dearly but he could not pull his eyes away from her body as her climax hit her at full force and exploded her into a million pieces.

The vicious grip of Christina's orgasm didn't let her go for a full five minutes. Fabrice slowed his caresses down but continued to lovingly lap at the juices still oozing from her soft tender lips and onto the fingers that continued to grind gently inside her. He loved the way her tight vaginal walls continued to spasm around his softly thrusting fingers long minutes later. He whispered only words of love to her as she came down from the high he brought her to.

While her body was still wracked by spasms he crawled back up the bed to draw her tightly into his arms. "I'm never going to let you go, Christina Rhodes. Do you know that?"

She whimpered softly as she burrowed her face more deeply into his muscular chest. All was right in her world. Finally.

After a few minutes Christina lifted her face to a softly slumbering Fabrice. Her whisper carried across to him to gently pull him from his reverie. "Baby, as much as I would love to lay here with you and continue this I think we need to get up and deal with these burglars of ours."

His soft chuckle felt like the sweetest water against her parched lips. He looked into her eyes and said "Hon, you're right, of course. But I can't let you go yet. Let's take a shower first. Okay?"

Christina nodded her reply as the images of their two slick bodies moving against each other in their timeless erotic dance caused her hazel eyes to darken with desire. Her heart began to thunder in her chest. The orgasm Fabrice gave her only a few minutes ago may as well have occurred last century. Oh how fast her demanding body forgets! She pulled herself away from him slightly to slide gently down his body. His gloriously erect cock was hot against her cheek. The words that Christina spoke next would leave Fabrice in no doubt just how deliciously naughty she could be.

"Do you mean to say, baby, that I finally get to see what a Frenchman can do with his baguette?'

Fabrice's eyes quickly shot open to stare down at Christina who seemed to be transforming into another woman before his very eyes.

Christina winked at him darkly before letting her hot breath play over his pre-come oozing cockhead. "You didn't think this was over, did you baby?" She shook her head from side to side, never once breaking eye contact. "It's a looooong way from over, hon. You might have started this but you can be fucking sure I'm going to finish it! And this time..." her fingers gently caressed his aching balls while she blew a warm breeze over them. "...this time it'll be Christina taking her sweet... fucking... time."

The tables had turned on Fabrice. And just like every other marketing wonder boy that lay dead and buried at Christina's feet, he never even saw it coming.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Christina led Fabrice into her en suite. He followed meekly but god how he wanted her! He was confused as to where Christina's tub had disappeared to until he realised her apartment must have had a bathroom and a separate en suite.

He watched silently as she leaned into the shower stall to start the water running. He noted her mischievous grin as she directed his attention to the glass wall of the shower stall. "See how the side of the shower is transparent glass, hon?"

He nodded quietly not understanding where she was going with this.

She continued. "And you see how the mirror on the opposite wall reflects everything that goes on in the shower?" She had a devilish grin on her face as she waited for the penny to drop.

When it did Fabrice's heart began to beat erratically in his chest and his cock grew even more deliciously hard.

Christina, understanding that Fabrice could finally see the sexual scene going through her head whispered to him breathlessly, "Hold that thought, babe!"

As they stepped beneath the hot spray their eyes locked moments before Christina drew his lips down to hers. She wove her tongue around his, so beginning once again their sensual play.

Fabrice brought his arms around Christina's back tangling his fingers in her long wet hair and drawing her closer to him. Christina was left in no doubt of his desire for her as his slick hard cock prodded deeply into her soft flat stomach. Fabrice finally broke the kiss to look down at this woman who had so convincingly captured his heart.

"Hon, I can't get enough of you. I hold you so close to me because I am scared you are going to disappear again."

Christina reached up and cupped Fabrice's warm face in her hands. As the water cascaded down around them she made an oath she fully intended to keep for the rest of their days. "Fabrice, I've spent my entire life searching for my place in this world. I've reached to the depths of my very soul trying to find the woman I was supposed to be. I have finally found her. Not just for you but for me also. She is here now and her place is with you... only you. Your heart belongs to me now and as long as there is breath in my body I swear to you it will know only peace and the deepest of love."

Fabrice was stunned. How his spirit soared to hear these words! They were the soothing salve his heart had craved ever since he received her poem and read it for the first time.

"Christina, you take my breath away. This past year without you has been so tough on me. I was living a half-life without you. NZ was going to be a new start, a place to re-discover the man who has been lost to me this past year. But then quite unexpectedly you came back to me and now I wonder if I ever suffered at all because the pain is so far away now. I love you, Christina. You have no idea how much!"

Christina was full of smiles at his words. She reached for the shower gel and Fabrice closed his eyes on a sigh when she began to glide her warm soapy hands all over his body.

While she continued to explore every inch of his solid muscular body Fabrice turned slightly to pick up a bottle of shampoo. Her hair was gorgeous and he realised he would always adore running his fingers through its silken softness. After a few minutes of lathering the shampoo through her hair Fabrice reluctantly drew her under the spray of the shower head and rinsed the bubbles away. He watched in fascinated wonder the warm soapy trails moving rapidly and slowly down her gorgeously tight body. He tweaked her nipples until they ached for him and he could feel his passion for her burning in his groin.

Her hair was a tangled mess once the bubbles were gone but Fabrice was already spreading the conditioner on his fingers that would make it smooth and silky again. His labour of love was halted however when Christina turned her back to him and pressed her soft buttocks against his hard cock.

The movement from the corner of his eye captured him so intensely his breath remained in his lungs for terminally long seconds until it suddenly left his lips in a loud gush. As Christina reached her wonderful fingers back to stroke his hard cock to even greater arousal his eyes were glued to their steamy doubles reflected back at him through the fog-free mirror.

He watched awestruck as Christina raised both her arms above her head and looped them behind his neck. He felt how the divine contours of her buttocks and continued the killer caresses her hands had begun. He could see her breasts rising higher with the movement of her arms and reached immediately to cup them in his large hands. He couldn't contain them. The wanton look she gave him in the mirror as she pressed her buttocks harder against him robbed Fabrice of breath. The softness of her breasts beneath his shaking fingers robbed him of the ability to be gentle. When he watched her tongue snake out to capture the droplets of sweat forming on her upper lip all reason was completely driven from his body. He needed the release only she could give and as he pulled her head back roughly by the hair and sunk his teeth deeply into the tender flesh of her shoulder Christina knew she was finally going to get what she wanted.

"Christina. What I'm feeling is so strong I can't control it anymore."

The grin she gave him was evil in its intent and designed not to alleviate any of the sexual tension that was building between them. "You only ever had the control I gave you, baby," she whispered provocatively. With that said she leaned forward slightly and pressed her wet soapy breasts hard up against the glass wall of the shower.

Fabrice was mesmerised by the play of the flat glass against her breasts. He was insane in his lust for her.

Christina locked eyes with him in the mirror knowing full well the erotic image she was presenting to both of them. "Babe, sometimes a woman needs to be taken slowly, gently. She needs soft caresses and butterfly kisses..."

He nodded silently at her, thinking he understood her meaning but the next breathless words she spoke told him he wasn't even in the ballpark.

"This isn't one of those times, baby!" The fingers that suddenly dug deep into the flesh of her hips told Christina her words had found their mark. The time for tender caresses was over. Their lust controlled them now. It would be frantic. It would be violent. But release, when it came, would be the sweetest of surrenders.

Fabrice pulled the shower head down from the wall and adjusted the dial so the spray became one continuous jet of hot water. He maneuvered it in front of them and positioned it between Christina's legs.

His breath was hot on her neck. His words were demanding. "Open your legs Christina. I want to play."

She did as he asked and immediately felt the hot spray against her aching lips.

Fabrice grated his teeth against Christina's ear before whispering hoarsely. "If I direct this spray against your clit baby, will that make you come?" The glint in his eye was almost scary as he watched Christina's reaction to him play out on her face.

She managed a soft, "Yes."

Fabrice pulled Christina's hair until her cheek rested against his. The spray of the water was on Christina's inner thigh. So close yet so frustratingly far as well. "Before I make you come, Christina, I want to see you play. I want to see your spread your lips and rub your clit for me. Can you do that baby?"

Christina's eyes grew large as comprehension dawned on her. She had never masturbated in front of anybody before.

As comprehension dawned on Christina, it also dawned on Fabrice. He realised this was new to her but in his lust-filled craze he was not about to withdraw his demand. He locked his hard green-eyed stare with her soft hazel-eyed one. "You will do this, Christina. You will do this or I will make sure you never find release."

Christina reacted immediately to Fabrice's threat and her hungry fingers hesitated for only a moment before they reached down to her aching pussy and started the caresses that would pull her inexorably to oblivion. When her clit was revealed to both of them it was all Fabrice could do not to thrust his cock deep inside her and end this madness now. But instead he waited. His time was coming.

Christina was lost in sensation. Her eyes were closed as she leaned her head back against Fabrice's shoulder. He watched her closely for any signs that indicated she was almost there. The moans that escaped her soft lips were driving Fabrice close to the edge but he had to wait. The undulations of her hips as the tension continued to build inside her drove her buttocks harder and harder against his cock. Fabrice could not take his eyes from the play of her naughty fingers.

"That's it baby... so close... so close now!"

As he continued to watch Christina closely he sensed a change in her movement. Things began to speed up for her. Her fingers were a blur as they drove her closer to her climax. He watched as the minutes ticked by. Closer. Closer. Closer. Until...

Christina's eyes flew open the instant Fabrice pulled her hands away from her body. She moaned her frustration loudly in his ear.

"Christina shhhhh. You didn't really think I would let you come on your fingers did you baby?'" He shook his head from side to side before dropping his face to the side of her neck. "That honour will only ever be mine now, Christina. You have already come on my fingers..." They danced tantalisingly close to her clit. "...and my tongue..." It flicked out to stroke the pulse beating rapidly in her neck. "Now my cock wants that honour, Christina."

These words marked the last coherent thing Fabrice said to Christina. Moments after speaking them his cock was deep inside her moist tightness; both of them only aware of each other and the connection they had, which, now made, could never be broken.

Thrusting into her from behind Fabrice quickly picked up speed. They were both racing for the end. Grinding against each other as the shower filled with their moans and the hard slapping sounds their bodies made as they fucked harder.

It was all becoming too much for Fabrice. When he opened his eyes all he saw was Christina, her wet hair whirling around her face as she moved against him. Her breasts flattened and then not flattened against the glass as he thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew. When he closed his eyes hoping to find a moment of peace in all this madness there was yet more sensation as her vaginal walls contracted ever more tightly against the welcome intrusion of his body into hers. He looked down to see the play of his cock, coated in her juices and his pre-come it moved slickly and rapidly in and out of her body.

Christina tried to maintain her balance by plastering her hands against the wall of the shower. But as Fabrice's movements became more intense this became more difficult for her to do. Her legs were weak and she wasn't sure how much longer she could stand. In the maelstrom of their passion Fabrice's words were carried to her as if from a great distance.

"Come for me, Christina. You first, then me. That's how it will always be honey."

Her eyes locked with his and the look she saw there left her in no doubt of the depth of feeling he had for her. As their bodies continued to move against each other a new tension began to build in Christina. It caused a tightening in her stomach and a death grip contraction deep inside her vagina. A split second later she was screaming out the intensity of her climax, writhing violently against Fabrice and shuddering involuntarily as he continued to thrust deeply into her hot flesh.

Christina's climax inevitably drew Fabrice's out as well. His cock expelled hot spurts of come deep inside her that seemed to go on for an age. His balls ached with their release. Christina's hand reached between her legs and cupped them tenderly, massaging them soothingly as the spasms continued to wrack their tired bodies.

Long minutes later as the water continued to rain down on them and they were still desperately fighting for breath Fabrice's semi-hard cock fell from Christina's body and he turned her gently in his arms. In time they knew they would have to face their friends and no doubt a whole barrage of questions but for now there was only the two of them and they had no intention of ending this moment – just yet. He drew her into his arms and held her tightly.

His lavender woman had a name now, a name forever imprinted in his soul.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tricked with a Treat A Halloween Masquerade party is the opportunity she needs!in Romance
The Arrangement Ch. 01 She wins a bet but when it come time for payment.in NonHuman
Mine Her jealous valentine makes her his.in Erotic Couplings
Not Her Type He's not her type, but ...in Erotic Couplings
Falling for the First Time Ch. 01 Running into him at the bookstore.in Romance
More Stories