18 and Bored

Story Info
Home alone, bored to death; Ruby decides to play.
1.6k words
4.12
116.9k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The popping noise from the bubble gum was the only sound that seemed to bring any life to Ruby's boring existence. She had spent most of the day vegging out on the love seat at her parents' house. Her mom and dad had taken off for the day; both had wanted to go Sunday driving -- which meant back country roads at thirty-five miles an hour. Ruby had no interest in being the kid in the backseat, with her head pressed against the window, praying for a swift death.

Instead she opted to stay home and catch up on some reading. Two and a half paperbacks later, she now lay half on -- half off the small sofa. Her t-shirt had ridden up, exposing her pierced belly button. Being home alone meant she didn't have to wear a bra, so her breasts spread naturally, tightening the cotton across her nipples. They hardened instinctively.

Ruby blew another bubble. The elastic pink confection spread wider and wider, eventually popping. She sucked in the thin membrane, chewed it and proceeded to blow another one. Slowly she sank further down the couch. Her hair lifted and spread up and out behind her. Red strands stuck up in various directions. She pushed her fingers into her hair, and dropped her third book. It landed on the floor with a thud.

Her blue eyes gazed down at her nipples, past the swollen pink bubble of gum protruding from her lips. She stared at her stomach, the smooth skin, marred only by a small mole. The hand that had been holding the book, trailed over her abdomen and toyed with the tiny green belly-button hoop that she'd chosen for the day. She flicked it, pulled it, watched her skin lift and grow taut.

The line of sight continued further south and she took in the hem of her skirt. Her position on the couch, left her mini-skirt low on her hips. The slope of her hips sliding under the material was easy to see. She ran one finger down the crook, and shivered against the intimate friction. Ruby chewed on her gum; her lips rose in a smirk, as she teased her skin. Goose bumps rose and brought another chill that trailed up her spine.

As she dipped her fingers between the skirt and her hips, she glanced down at her thighs. They were pressed together, her knees met and her calves had a small amount of space between them. Her favorite boots, a pair of leather calves with zipper sides and two inch heels hugged her slim legs. She lifted one, then the other. Her skin was pale; a few freckles dotted her knees and thighs. The curse of having fair skin and red hair. Ruby let her leg drop and fall open.

She still had one hand in her skirt and the other in her hair. Her gum was still popping, but her thoughts were taking a more decadent turn. Ruby angled her head slightly to the left, abandoned her hair and lifted her t-shirt. The tip of her tongue darted out, moistening her lips. She tasted her cherry lip gloss. One finger slipped in between her lips. She sucked on it, brought it out and ran the warm moisture over her left nipple. It tightened; she smirked.

Her lower lip was tugged gently by her front teeth. She bit down; the pain was enough to make her groin muscles flex. A soft purr of pleasure caressed the air. The hardened tip of her nipple taunted her. With her thumb and middle finger she began to roll the swollen pearl. Sensations resembling tiny pricks of electricity danced through her breast. Another moan of pleasure and another gentle roll of her stomach muscles made her twist the button harder.

Ruby's breath caught in her throat as she abused the hungry bead. Her other hand dipped further into her skirt; her nails caught on the material of her panty. The three center fingers pressed against her mound. The pressure was light and gentle. Slowly she increased the tempo and the compression of skin on cotton. A low grunt, followed by the gentle smacking sound of her gum went ignored by the dust bunnies under the couch.

The bubble gum rolled in her mouth; she pushed it to the side, tucking it between her cheeks, teeth and gums. The watermelon flavor soaked her mouth, she swallowed and drew a circle around her nipple, before abandoning it to tease its twin. Ruby knew the sensations she wanted and needed. She wasted no time in twisting her aureola and her nipple in one hard turn. Her hips rose off the couch and her fingers pressed hard into her thong.

Ruby's pussy flexed and pulsated. She wiggled on the couch, spread her legs further and pushed the panty covering to the side. It hung up on her swollen lips. "Damn it," she muttered. With her legs spread, her other hand slid up and under her skirt. She pulled the material as hard as she could, until when it was released it remained settled in the crevice of hip and thigh. A long drawn out sigh of satisfaction accompanied her voiced "there we go."

With one hand up her skirt, the other down it, Ruby opened her pussy up for a deeper and more in-depth exploration. Her pointer finger and thumb paired up to roll, pull and twist her clit. As she played there, her other hand matched up two fingers and were shoving themselves into her tight channel. She pushed and dragged her fingers around her fleshy wall. The sides brushed the ridged opening; her nails scrapped the sensitive flesh.

The two hands worked as one cock and one tongue. Two digits became three; juices coated her palm. They were pushed up to her clit, where it was worked in and over the hard nub. Ruby fucked herself. Her back rose off the couch as she angled her body so she could drive deeper inside. A hiss and a gasp for air made her stall her actions. She felt the telling signs of a climax, yet knew she could do more.

Her breasts lay bare. Dark eyes, laden with lust bore into the aching tips. A look of curiosity crossed her angelic features. She blinked, bit down on her lower lip and sucked on her bubble gum. The hand that played with her clit was moved to cup her right breast. Ruby gripped the freckled globe and pushed it as high as she could. Her long neck bent as she lowered her mouth to her nipple. The strain on her muscles begged her to stop, but the pink pearl was just a lick away.

The tip of her tongue hit the top of the button. Ruby grinned as her pussy contracted around her fingers. She pushed the digits in as far as she could, twisted them back and forth and forced her neck muscles to absorb the assault she demanded from it. More space disappeared; her tongue lapped at the protruding button. Both sets of her lips seemed to smile in their own special way. Her sex shuttered and her cherry lip gloss glistened as she opened wide and drew in her tit.

Ruby suckled herself. The tip of her tongue rolled around the ridges and flicked over the spongy tip. She pushed it in and felt it pop out. Her flesh was soft and tasted clean and yummy. The swollen lips between her legs were sloppy; the sucking sound of her hand driving in and out of her, added to the sound of her moaning over her tit. Her head ache and her lungs burn.

A shot of seed squirted from her pussy. Her boob fell out and plopped perversely down to sway against the other. Ruby's voice bounced off the walls, down the hall and was absorbed through the ceiling. She bucked and rode the wave of release. Shots of come splashed against her palm. Beams of light erupted behind her clenched lids. Her nipples grew tighter and her cunt clamped down on her fingers with a strength Ruby hadn't known she possessed.

When she trusted herself to breathe normally, Ruby eased her fingers from her sex. Juices that had been blocked by the dam of her hand washed over her thighs, skirt, couch and floor. She blushed as she felt the liquid heat run free. Her hand was wet and sticky. Streams of juice trailed down her wrist and her forearm as she lifted the slim appendage and stared at it.

Ruby sat up, licked the longest tear drop of come, followed its path and then licked her way down the second. In time Ruby was clean. Her arm, wrist and fingers were bare of come. She sighed, leaned back on the couch, shifted her weight so she wasn't laying on the wet fabric, and picked up her book. The gum slid back onto her tongue, its resting place was extremely sweet. She pressed her tongue along the rim of her cheek, teeth and gums. The watermelon flavor mixed with her pussy juices.

With hours to go before her mom and dad got home Ruby opened her book. A pink membrane of gum was soon pulled and stretched with the tip of her tongue. She blew air into the small bubble and began popping and blowing the bubbly treat once more. Every so often she would lick her lips and taste her lip gloss; soon after that she'd dip her finger into her pussy, drag a dollop of juice from her sex and suck on it.

Cherry, watermelon and come - a new and interesting flavor.