18 and Fucking: My First Fuck Fest

Story Info
Horny 18 year olds act out.
2.8k words
3.9
860.7k
140
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Anyone in here wanna chat with big tits?”

Of course, intrigued with that opening question, and not knowing if they wanted to chat with someone that had big tits or if they had big tits, I decided I would IM that person. The usual course of A/S/L followed…along with the standard question “are you hot?” I don’t really remember much of what the “opening” discussion was about, what I do remember is that this person wanted something from me and I decided I would go ahead and break my biggest rule…..NO CYBERING.

His spelling left me giggling quite a few times. Not that I am a great speller or even close to being one, but most first graders could spell the words he was mistyping. Even with his horrid spelling, my body ached for someone to touch me. I am still not sure if it was the fact that someone could walk in at any moment or if it was because I had not been touched in so long.

Whatever the reason, my hand slowly went down my body and I found myself wet, dripping and very eager to have my cunt ravaged.

My fingers ran expertly over my clit, rubbing up and down on my swollen little nub. He was typing about fucking me, when I realized that I wanted to be bad.

“I want it in my ass,” I typed back to him.

There was a short pause, and then someone typed back to me. I knew it wasn’t the first person I was chatting with. This person could spell.

The thought of multiple men fucking me brought back memories of when I was a senior in high school.

Growing up in a small town, where the only excitement was drinking, smoking and fucking, I opted for all three. At 18, I was the girl all the boys knew they could fuck and it didn’t have to lead to a relationship. I was the perfect fuck buddy, never told who or what I did and I made sure my “friends” were satisfied before they took me home.

It was a typical February night. Cold and snowy, the roads were slick due to the ice that had formed a seal over the pavement. A “friend” called and asked me to come over, that he was having a party and needed some girls there. Of course, being the good friend, I told him to pick me up and I would be more than happy to hang out with them.

I ran up the steps and hopped into the hot shower, the water felt good running over my naked body. I took extra special care in my cunt’s appearance. No one wants to floss while eating; I made sure that I was hair free.

Getting out of the shower, I quickly dried myself with the towel and ran to my room naked. I grabbed my tight black jeans, a tight black t-shirt and my dark forest green blazer. I slowly slid my black satin thong on, I turned and looked at my ass in the mirror and a small smile formed on my pink lips. I put my black lace bra on and finished getting ready.

I heard the knock at the door, then my mom’s voice booming through the house, “Hey, you’re friend is here; get your ass down here.”

I ran down the stairs, stopped to kiss my mom’s cheek then I was out the door, into the cold night air.

His car was a piece of shit, but it didn’t matter, it got him where he needed to go. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth…the usual greeting for my friends. He smiled at me and told me that I looked hot.

I placed my hand on his crotch to see if he meant what he said, sure enough, he did. I felt his cock straining against his baggy black jeans. This boy was huge; he was well over 9 inches long, and very thick.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I had a thong on and I wanted him to take it off me with his teeth. That little comment made his cock jump. I decided that I had teased him enough and unbuttoned his jeans. I took his fully erect cock in my hand and started to stroke him. Leaning forward, I licked the head and tasted his pre-cum. I took his cock into my mouth slowly. My tight wet mouth sucking his cock, while my hand moved up and down I could feel his cock throb in my mouth. I started to suck harder and deeper. I had him all the way in my mouth; his whole 9-inch cock was down my throat, hitting the back with the soft mushroom shaped head. I squeezed his cock and sucked him harder and faster. His body replied just as I had wanted it to, I felt his cock explode in my mouth and I swallowed his entire hot sticky load.

My head bobbing in his lap while he drove was always a turn on for me. I was so hot and wet by the time we reached his house that I was actually hoping that there would be some fresh faces, something new for me to play with.

My “friend” got out of the car and opened the door for me; I stepped out of the warm car into the freezing cold night. He took my hand and we made our way up the slippery steps to his front door.

My mouth dropped open when I realized that I was the only girl there, I looked at my “friend” and smiled. There were 10 guys standing there waiting for us to come inside. I looked at each of them as they introduced themselves. I could sense the nervousness in the room and I knew that I had to do something to lighten the mood.

I kissed my “friend” deeply on his mouth, my tongue gliding between his soft lips….my body pressed against his as he ran his hands down my back to my ass. I felt more hands on me, my eyes closed, I just went with it. Turning and facing the other men that were surrounding me, I started to reach out to them one by one. Touching their bodies, their chests and faces as some of the others were removing my clothing. I had never felt so wanted or desired, my body was shaking with anticipation.

I could feel hands all over me, by now I was only wearing my thong and lace bra. The group of men moved to the living room, one of them took my hand and led me to the rest of them. My head was swimming, I didn’t know what to do, where to start. Thankfully two of them laid me down on the floor. One between my legs, pulling my thong off, the other up at my face, stroking his beautiful cock over my right cheek, I opened my mouth and started to lick his cock head.

The one between my legs started to lick my soaking, dripping and eager cunt. His mouth covered my cunt, his tongue darted in and out of my hot hole as I licked and sucked his friend. I felt two more bodies beside me, one on the right and one on the left. Both had their hard cocks out, wanting attention. I took their hard cocks in my hands and stroked them.

I felt my cunt being pried open by a hard cock, moaning loudly with a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, I arched my back so he would be all the way inside me. His cock slammed hard into me, his balls were slapping the inside of my thighs as he moved harder and faster into me. My ass and back warm from rubbing so hard against the carpet. I could hear his breathing quicken as he was about to release his hot cum deep inside me…. I began to moan louder, trying to encourage him to cum. All of a sudden, I felt cum in my mouth, in my cunt and shot over my tits. All of my men came at the same time. I didn’t get off, but that was okay, there were still six guys there, waiting for a chance to fuck me.

Each of the four men that were with me, bent over kissed my forehead and thanked me before the new batch of guys came over.

I closed my eyes, I could smell sex through out the room and it was such a turn on. I opened my eyes to find someone standing over me I smiled at him as he dropped to his knees between my legs. His cock already rock hard, he slowly eased himself into my cum filled cunt and started to move in hard then out to the head before slamming back inside me. He took himself out of my cunt and told one of his friends to come over….

His friend moved to the floor beside me and took my arm. He guided me to his cock and told me he was going to fuck my ass. I lay on top of him, on my back as he entered my tight asshole. I could feel his thick cock stretching my hole as he thrust his hips up to fill my ass. The friend that called him over positioned himself between my legs and shoved his cock into my wet cunt. Almost screaming, my eyes open, I begged for more, I wanted every hole to be filled.

Three more men came over, one stuffed my mouth with his throbbing rod and again I had both hands occupied with thick, hard cocks. Sucking hard and deep, he was fucking my mouth in sync with the men fucking my ass and cunt. The room was quiet, except for the moans coming from the fuck fest that was going on in the middle of the room. The smell of cum, the moaning and grinding…the realization that I was the slut for the night made my cunt grip the cock that was inside me as I had the hardest most intense orgasm of my life. My hot juice mixed with sticky cum came pouring out of my used slit. It ran down my ass to the balls that were right below me. He could feel the warm cum on his balls, he felt my body shaking and my breathing intensify….he blew his load deep in my ass.

He remained there until his friend finished his assault on my tired cunt. The friend came hard inside me as a groan escaped his lips; he eased himself out of me. The guy in my mouth and the two on either side moved so we could let the one that was fucking my ass get up and get clean.

I was on my hands and knees, the man that was on the left side of me now had his cock buried deep in my mouth, the one that was on the right side was in my dripping cunt and the one that was in my mouth, was now stroking himself watching us. He was moaning loudly as he shot his cum all over my ass. I could feel it running down my ass crack to my cunt. His cum was pushed deep inside me by the hard pounding his friend was giving me. The one in my mouth groaned as his cock exploded and his hot salty load slid down my throat. Feeling cum all over my ass and in my mouth sent my cunt into spasms. I moved my body to meet the cock that was deep in my cunt, fucking him back while he smacked my ass. As I was begging him to cum inside me, my cunt once again began to pour cum from it. His cock was covered in a thick film of cum as he slammed into my cunt one last time before adding himself the mix. Kissing the back of my head, he thanked me and left.

I sat up noticing one man left sitting on the couch.

“Hi, is everything okay,” I whispered to him.

“Yeah, I guess,” he replied.

He looked into my eyes and walked over to me. Taking my hand, he helped me to my feet, covered me with a blanket and led me to the bathroom. Turning the shower on, he removed the blanket and helped me in. The water was so hot; it felt great on my sore aching body. I stood there, letting the water wash away all traces of what happened that night as this guy stood outside the shower waiting for me. My body completely clean, I turned the water off and opened the shower curtain. I was reaching for a towel, when the person standing there held one open and wrapped me up tight as he kissed my cheek.

“Why are you being so nice?” I asked, my voice shaking partly from the cold and partly because I was feeling shitty about what had happened, it never occurred to me that someone would actually care that I was the fuck doll for a bunch of horny 18 year olds.

“I can’t believe you did that, I can’t believe you let yourself be used in that way. Why, why would you subject yourself to being the community cum guzzler?” there was a hint of anger in his voice. I couldn’t look him in the eyes; I was ashamed for what I did. I had seen him around school, we had been in the same class all through grade school but I didn’t really know him and he was pretty much calling me a slut. Not a whore, but that was only because I wasn’t paid for the services I provided that night.

“Who the fuck do you think you are, you are no one, just some random guy who showed up and didn’t get any,” I hissed between my tightly clenched teeth.

“I didn’t come here for that, I came here because I knew you were going to be here and I had wanted to talk to you since we were in grade school,” his voice softer as his eyes met mine.

“I’m sorry I was so defensive, I know that the person that people perceive me to be and the person I am are totally different,” my voice was straining as the tears formed in my blue eyes and spilled down my cheeks.

He pulled me close to him, I could smell him and I could feel his strong arms around me as I sobbed into his chest.

I dried off with the towel while he went out to the living room and got my clothes. When he came back in, he looked at me and smiled. Handing my clothes to me, he told me he would be right outside the door. I quickly got dressed and opened the door. Sure enough, he was there, just as he said he would be.

He took my hand and told me that he was the one who would be taking me home, that everyone else had left and my “friend” had been drinking so he didn’t want to drive.

“Thank you for being so kind to me, for taking care of me and for being here,” I whispered in his ear as I brushed my lips against his cheek.

“I want to see you again, without all the sex.” He said with a smile.

“I would really like that. Are you ready to go?” I asked.

“Yep, lets get you home.” He put his hand on my shoulder and gently guided me to the door.

We got into his car; he started it and turned the radio on. My head was resting on his shoulder, my eyes closed and I drifted off into a coma like sleep as he drove me home.

That’s my story. I wish I could relive that moment of my life. I wouldn’t change it, but I would have been a little more cautious. The person I was referring to at the beginning of the story, he is now my best friend, my soul mate and we talk everyday. He knows about my “gang-bang” and of course, he wishes he would have known me back in high school. As for the other chatter, the bad speller, that’s one of his friends. There were four guys there and I was lucky enough to get the sweet one. The only reason I got him is that I said, “I want it in my ass.”

*T.A.H. You are truly beautiful. Thank you so much for all your love and support, you are the friend that everyone wants to have and the one we all try to be. I love you.*