18 and On My Way to the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to thrust more, even after he had finished shooting, but they were half hearted, as though he was trying to prolong a moment that had past.

We were both sweaty and sticky, and gasping for breath, him atop me, still dick deep inside me when he raised his head and looked at me in the eyes. His mouth smiled in satisfaction but his eyes lacked the hunger that proceeded the moment. Did mine as well? Instead, they were soft and curious. He pulled his cock out of me and I missed it's warmth. rolling off me, he moved to a seated position on the far end of the bed, but I remained there, laying naked, open, legs spread on his bed wondering if my body would work after cumming so hard. I ran my fingers through my messy, but still tied back hair and sighed a half of a laugh.

As he pulled away from me he let one of his hands linger on my neck, and as he sat up he dragged it down my body, stopping to squeeze my tits as he passed them, and then stoking my toned and tan belly, before coming to my pubic hair, where he spread his fingers wide, and with his thumb, rubbed my clit softly, mixing it with the shared juices of my freshly fucked pussy. I looked down to see the source of my pleasure and my eye was instantly drawn to his ring finger, and the gold band that he wore. It rested there on my not quite blonde pubic hair, swaying back and forth.

I looked him in the eye, but he was transfixed on my vagina. Only for a moment longer, he wasn't trying to rub me to a third orgasm, just savor the moment he had. He dragged his hand down my right leg, all the way to my feet, and the he leaned in and kissed from the middle of my thigh to my knee.

"People doubt there's a god." he said "and then a girl like you walks into their cab and doesn't even ask your name. How could there not be?" And he ran his hands through his hair, and picked his shirt up off the floorboard.

I sat up and grabbed my shirt, shorts and hoodie into one pile. As I pulled my shirt down over my naked body, I said "better or worse than what you had planned?"

He laughed but didn't say anything, and I put my hoodie on. I slipped my shorts on, standing as I pulled them up over my sex, without thinking about it, I paused for him to be an inch away from my round, firm, tight ass for a second longer before I covered it. Then I adjusted my shirt and stepped into the front of the cab.

He had his pants on now too, and looked suitable for me to open the door, when he said, "If you gave me your number, the next time I pass through, we could..."

I shook my head and said "That's not what this was." and I opened the passengers side door and hopped back down out of the truck.

On the ground I looked up and he was in the passengers seat smiling down at me, the girl, 18, blonde, petite and tight, who had just let him cum Christ knows what with his more than 40 year old truckers dick straight in to her and never asked his name; and then he closed the door. Probably to drive off to whatever destination he had to make, and then home to his middle aged wife, who no matter what she was, or did, or said, could compare to the sense of satisfaction that I had just given him.

Did he have kids? Where they my age? Would he look at his sons, and their chubby acne ridden girl friends and think "I pull better pussy than they do." or did he have daughters, ones that would be older than the girl he fucked?

I walked through the line of trucks in the dim evening light and felt a sense of satisfaction. He would remember and dream about me for the rest of his life. And I had cum with a man like I had been so desperate to for so long. And no matter what else we did we would both feel like we were in a position where we knew a deep secret about the other, and yet had no power to be gained from it. That moment would never happen again... and that made it all the more satisfying.

I'm not sure what brought me to craigslist, or the truck stop, but I knew that what I left with was a perfect moment, and no baggage—assuming I remembered to stop by CVS and get a PlanB on the way home, of course.

12