18 Master Ch. 02: Reprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers

As much as I reveled in the cocks sliding in and out of me, it was also pretty static being chained to the table. I found myself looking at the men who fucked me, looking at their faces as they stood over me. I loved to dance, and my favorite part was the flirting. I would lock my eyes on my partner's and imagine he had just fucked me; I fantasized that I was looking up in his fuck-flushed face. I did fuck a few dancers, but it was almost never at good as that eye contact fantasy on the dance floor. My most recent ex-boyfriend was a dance fuck that seemed promising at first, but faded pretty fast. None of the fuckers tonight made eye contact with me, except Chris. They closed their eyes, or stared at my tits or cunt.

I looked at the line and realized there were still over a dozen guys left. The current guy shot his load, the next stepped up. He had beautiful dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin. He wasn't looking at me either. I flexed my legs against my restraints. I loved being spread like that. I loved that I couldn't cover my cunt, couldn't close my legs against this line of men and their hard cocks. I flexed my arms against my wrist restraints, wishing I had hands and mouths on my tits. I had a mini orgasm, just fantasizing about that.

And another one came. And another one came. Another thing I liked better last time was feeling surrounded by all those sex-crazed eyes as they watched for their chance to jump in the free-for-all. With the ordered line, each guy dumped his load and then wandered off somewhere else in the suite. I heard the TV in the other room, some sports channel. Occasionally someone would comment if a guy was pounding me particularly hard, encouraging him to pound even harder. A few times, when my fucker wasn't cuming, someone in the line behind would yell at him to cum or go to the back of the line.

Eventually there was just one guy left. My pussy was a sopping mess of cum. I could feel it streaming out of me as my ass hung over the edge of the table. While the last guy started pounding me, Barry asked if anyone wanted seconds. A few guys got in line. They took longer on the second go, and I found myself wishing they would just hurry up. But as soon as they were done, I found myself wishing I hadn't been in such a hurry.

I LOSE CONTROL

When everyone had cum as much as they wanted, Barry stood over me. The look he gave me chilled me in the pit of my stomach. He grabbed my hair and leaned in close.

"What did I tell you about cumming, slut?"

Wham! The crop came down on my tits, right on my tender nipple, the hardest slash I'd had all night. I tried to get my brain in gear, but my mind was as fucked as the rest of me.

Wham! Again, on the same tender nipple, still burning from the first stroke. I screeched in pain. Barry's other hand came down, hard, on my mouth.

"I told you, you had to ask for permission to cum!"

Wham!

"Did you ask for permission, whore?"

Wham!

I thought back. I vaguely remembered cumming, but I felt so far away from that moment. And I couldn't answer him, because his hand was smothering my mouth.

Wham! I struggled against the restraints, I knew there was no way to protect my tits.

Wham! I was crazy with the pain.

Wham! I started thinking about my safe word, and how I could use it with my mouth muffled, when I heard Chris' voice.

"She needs more punishment than that, Barry. She's not even feeling that anymore, she's so out of it. But you could really teach her a lesson."

"What are you thinking?" Barry sounded suspicious. I don't think he liked being challenged, but Chris' next suggestion somehow managed to sound like all Chris wanted to do was make Barry look good.

"Remember how much you loved it last week when we had her in the shower? You got off on how much she hated that. Give her another dose of that!"

Barry looked down at me with a calculating stare, then ordered them to unchain me and take me into the bathroom. Shit, no, not that again! I loved the degradation of the fucking, even the ass fucking, but I DID NOT WANT the cold shower or the piss. They sat me up, and as they started walk me towards the bathroom, I lost it.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" I pulled away, flailing my arms.

"Grab her!" Barry yelled. I was still yelling NO, fighting them. Barry tried to muffle my mouth again, and I snapped at him. I don't think I broke the skin, but I definitely bit something. As I was wrestled to the ground and pinned, I heard Chris telling Doc to look at Barry's hand. I was still struggling, bucking futilely, against the guys holding me. My emotions were all over the place. I wanted this. I didn't want this. I was turned on by all the hands restraining me. I was sick at the thought of what was coming next. I didn't know what I wanted. Chris straddled me, stopping me from bucking, and slapped my face, hard. That shut me up.

"Look at me!" Chris ordered. I still couldn't keep it together. I felt like a trapped animal. I started struggling again, saying "NO" but not quite as loud. SLAP! He slapped me again.

"LOOK AT ME!" Chris commanded. I looked at him.

"Are you using your safe word?" I was confused. I didn't know. I said nothing.

"Are you injured?" I was pinned, hard. I was covered with welts from the crop. My face burned from his slap. My cunt was dripping with cum. But I was uninjured.

"No," I whispered.

Slap.

"No, Master!" prompted Chris.

"No, Master," I repeated. I was calming down.

"Here's your problem. You came here with ideas of what was going to happen tonight. Part of you still thought you were in control of everything. But you don't really want to be in control. I know you don't. That's why you come here. That's why you need so many guys, because just one guy controlling you isn't enough. You set your limits, but what you really want is for us to control everything else about tonight. But you've been fighting it, ever since we started fucking with your ass tonight. Surrender. Give in to this. You're not going to like all of it, but you CAN tolerate it. You WILL tolerate it. If you give into this, give into pleasing your Masters, you're going to enjoy it. You can get off on it, even if you don't like it."

I must have looked puzzled.

"Yes, exactly. Did it hurt last week when we whipped you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, MASTER," he ordered, yanking my hair.

"Yes, Master."

"But you liked it, didn't you? Even though it hurt?"

"Yes. Master."

"I know what you like. I got off on giving you what you like. Because you like being degraded in a way that I like degrading you. Barry doesn't care what you like. In the end, it doesn't matter what you like. It matters what WE like. You're here to service US. You're here to please US. We're going to use you any way we want to use you. Even if you don't like it. Especially if you don't like it. Barry likes making you do things you don't like, right Barry?"

"Fucking right, slut," Barry agreed.

"You don't want to go in that shower, do you?"

I felt my panic rising again at the thought of the shower. I started shivering, just thinking of that cold water, of the hot piss. I shook my head, unsure I could even speak to answer him.

"Sh. Calm down. Listen to my voice. Be here. Look at me!"

I stopped shaking my head and looked at him.

"You're here in a hotel suite. You're naked. There are naked 24 guys here who want to fuck you every way you can possibly imagine. Look around. Feel yourself pinned to the carpet. Feel their hands."

I looked around and saw the room full of naked men. I felt the hotel carpet under my back, under my ass. I felt the hands restraining me. Maybe I'd go in the shower, maybe I wouldn't, but I wasn't there yet. I felt my breathing slow. I hadn't even realized I'd been gasping for air.

"Why are you here, Slave?"

I thought for a moment. Because my boyfriend broke up with me? Because I knew I wasn't getting any younger? Because I really loved last week? But as Chris looked at me, into me, I knew the right answer.

"Because I want to please you, Master."

"Do you think this is pleasing, you freaking out like this?"

"No, Master."

"So?" Chris paused, expectantly.

"I'm sorry, Master. I shouldn't have done that."

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished."

He grabbed my face, fingers digging into my cheeks.

"Don't just repeat what I'm saying, Slave. Really think about it. Think about what you did. Think about how you tightened up when we fucked your ass. You were screaming, do you remember? I had to shut you up. Is that how a good slave behaves?"

"No, Master."

"When you were being whipped, you went away, didn't you. You were in your head. You stopped being here. You stopped experiencing what we were giving you. And then when we were fucking you. I saw your eyes. You were here, but you weren't here. You need to be here. You need to be feeling this, ALL of this."

He was right. I'd been fighting it, because it wasn't going how I thought it should go. I liked how it had gone last week. I'd liked it a lot. But if tonight was just a repeat of that, week after week, even a gang bang would get boring. I thought about what Chris said to me when he held my head on the couch, that I needed to be fucked in the ass so I could open myself to them completely. Fighting the pain wasn't helping. I thought the way Barry was running things was boring, but it didn't matter what I thought. With that realization, I felt everything in me relax and unknot. Chris saw the change. But then a deep sense of shame came over me. Odd. I wasn't ashamed at being the naked fuck toy of 24 guys, but I was ashamed I had let my Masters down by how I'd behaved. Even worse, I'd let them down in front of other men they'd brought here tonight. Chris saw that, too.

"Yes, you disappointed us. You get it now. But it's OK. We're going to punish you, and then we'll be square, and you'll feel good again. In fact, you'll feel wonderful, better than ever. But we have to punish you, and it has to be something you really don't want, or it won't make up for what you did. So – what should we do to punish you? What would make up for this?"

I knew exactly what my punishment needed to be, and I knew just how much I did NOT want to do it. I took a deep breath.

"You should take me into the shower. You should hose me down with cold water. Master."

"For how long?"

"For as long as you want, Master. I have to take it until you're ready to stop."

"Good answer. Is that all?"

"You should pee on me. All of you. Masters. Sirs. Everyone."

"Are you going to fight it?"

"No, Master."

"Do we need to tie you down?"

I thought about it. I loved being tied down. But this was punishment. It would be hard to open myself without the restraints, but I knew I had to do it.

"No, Master, I'll stay still without being tied up."

"Are you going to go away in your head?"

"No, Master. I'll feel all of it."

"If you don't, if you go away for a minute, I'll know."

I nodded.

"So – green light for being punished? And then, if you behave, we'll reward you by fucking your brains out."

"Yes, Master. Green light."

Chris told the others to let me go. When they went to help me to my feet, Chris stopped them.

"No, she can crawl in there. Crawl, Slave."

I moved to all fours and slowly started crawling towards the door they'd been carrying me to. I felt a hand spank my ass, hard. Then another. I kept crawling. I concentrated on feeling the carpet under my knees and hands. I concentrated on the smack of bare hands on my bare, sore ass. I concentrated on what I'd done, and how I was going to make up for it. With some guidance from my Masters, I found the bathroom and lay on my back on the cool tile in the shower to await my punishment.

I AM SHOWERED

The shower in this suite was even bigger than the shower in the last hotel, with three huge shower heads and a wand. Barry grabbed the hand-held shower wand and cranked the water on full cold, from all four sources. I was hit with a blast of freezing water. I wanted to scream, but I wouldn't. I wanted to curl into a ball, but I held myself open. I concentrated on breathing, and feeling the cold water running over my body. I told myself what Chris had told me, that I could tolerate it, even if I didn't like it. I reminded myself that what I liked didn't matter, only what my Masters liked, and they liked seeing this. I could hate my punishment, but love submitting to it.

I don't know how long it went on. I was shivering. It felt like a long time, but it probably wasn't.

"Well, Slave, do you want me to stop?" Barry asked.

I took a deep breath as best I could with the cold spray.

"It doesn't matter what I want, Master. I want this as long as you want to do it to me."

"Good Slave."

In spite of the cold water, I felt a little warmer. He kept the water running a few seconds more. When he shut it off, my teeth were chattering, and I was shivering, but I felt better. I took another deep breath, reminding myself I could get through what was coming next.

I hadn't realized this place was so fancy, it had a free-standing soaker tub in the huge master bathroom. One guy picked me up and laid me in the tub, while others surround me completely. There wasn't enough room for everyone, but they could take turns.

I knew urine was sterile. I knew it wouldn't hurt me. I couldn't honestly say it was a hard limit. But I still hated it. It brought up some sort of primal kid thing in me, being covered in pee. I lay there on the cold bottom of the tub, feeling the hot sprays of piss coming from all sides at once. Even if I had wanted to curl up and hide away, there was nowhere to go. They completely covered me, toe to hair. I had to catch myself a few times, wanting to go away into some other fantasy; THIS was all part of my fantasy. I wanted to scrunch my face up in disgust, but I made myself relax. I concentrated on the feelings on my skin, on the smell, on the comments they were making. Not everyone got off on doing it, but a lot of them said like this was something they'd always wanted but never dreamed they'd be able to do to a woman. I still didn't like the idea of it, but I felt my cunt getting wet, knowing I was making their fantasy come true.

Barry came back after the last guy shook the last few drops off his pecker.

"One more left, Slave."

"OK, Master, I'll wait here for the last one."

"You're the last one, Slave. Piss on yourself."

Yes. That was the final humiliation. I let those muscles go and forced myself to pee, felt my own urine pooling around me as I lay there. I looked up and saw both Barry and Chris smiling in satisfaction.

I AM CREAMED

"Warm water now, and dry her off," Barry ordered. "But no fucking her yet – who wants to soap her down?"

Four guys gladly offered to wash me. They found a nice temperature, not too hot, and took turns soaping me and sluicing me off. They didn't fuck me, but they probed me all over with their fingers, and bent me into all sorts of interesting positions as they washed me. By the time they were done, I was feeling more aroused than I had all night, even more than the forced orgasms.

They led me out of the shower and toweled me off. They had me get on my hands and knees on a navy blanket that was on top of a tarp, maybe the same tarp they used last time when they came on me.

Sure enough, Barry announced it was bukkake time again. They started with me doggy style, so the guys who liked ass and hair could get the best shots. After that, they had me lay on my back and take the rest of their loads. Everyone got to cream their favorite part, so I got a lot of jizz in my face and on my tits, but they still managed to cover the rest of me, too. I was exhausted. I wanted to just close my eyes and sleep, but I knew I couldn't, I had to stay present. It was beautiful in a way, those white jets arcing over me.

Barry was definitely not the last guy to cum this time. He was one of the first to let go a huge gob that coated my face. Chris plastered my tits. I think that guy Andy got my feet again. Twenty four guys have a lot of cum, even though they had all cum before during the train. I was drenched. I knew I looked like a porn whore, slippery and white on the dark blue blanket. I started to get hot again. I was hoping someone would fuck me like that.

"OK, guys, take a break. Let her dry."

Barry hustled them out to the main room of the suite, leaving me there.

"Don't move. Don't wipe. Don't scratch. Just stay like that," Barry ordered, and then left me there on the blanket.

I must have dozed off. I woke to feel someone's fingers in my cunt.

"Yeah, she's still wet. Can we fuck her some more?" someone asked. I didn't know who. I think he was one of the new guys.

"Yeah, sure," Barry called back from the other room. "Just don't let her wipe the cum off."

I had that stiff, dried-paste feel on my skin everywhere. I could see some patches were just shiny, but some were big crusty patches of dried cum. The new guy pulled me into doggy style and fucked me from behind. Some other guys drifted in and started playing with my tits, while another guy shoved his cock into my mouth. Some of the guys were spent and couldn't cum anymore, but they all wanted to fuck with me some more before they were done with me. They consulted the doctor and decided I should take one more ass load for the evening. I didn't scream this time, even though it hurt; I found myself getting aroused from the pain.

After the ass fuck, I felt myself being rolled onto my back. Chris mounted me, pinning my hands over my head as he pumped into me. He ordered two guys to spread my legs and hold me open.

"Remember to ask me for permission if you want to cum, Slave."

"Yes, Master," I gasped. "Please, may I cum?"

"So soon? No, not yet." He grinned at me and pumped some more. He ducked his head and sucked on my nipples, teasing them with his tongue. He could probably taste himself in residue on my tits. I groaned, grinding my hips into him. He pumped faster and faster.

"Please!" I begged. "Please may I cum, Master?"

"Not yet!" he barked. I saw his eyes go a bit glassy, felt him in go into that 'about ready to blow' zone.

"Now!" he said, "Cum now!"

I let loose as I felt him cum in me. I felt myself thrashing again, fighting against the hands pinning me, but this time it was from ecstasy, not from fear. I didn't want to get away. I loved being restrained, owned, controlled. I wanted to feel them marking me, making me theirs. When he was done, another small train had formed, and those who could rode me again and again and again, while others fucked my mouth, over and over.

I AM SENT HOME COVERED IN CUM

I guess I dozed off again. Someone's foot was nudging me. Barry pulled me to my feet.

"We're done with you, whore. Get out of here."

They jeered at me as they hauled me towards the door, calling me slut and whore and telling me how disgusting I was for letting them use me like they did. I don't know why I loved it so much, but I did.

Still totally naked, still covered in their dried cum, they pushed me into the hotel corridor. I heard my belongings thudding on the carpet beside me as the very expensive door clicked shut. As I shrugged on my coat, I felt my keys in one pocket and my slave jewelry in the other. I put on my shoes and tottered slowly towards the elevator.

I was about to push the down button when the door opened again. Chris walked towards me. My hair was stiff with cum as he brushed it away from my face. He grabbed the coat and pulled it off my shoulders, trapping me against him as he sucked my tits.

He grabbed my hair and looked at me intently.

"Don't shower until we call you tomorrow. Wear our cum until we tell you you can take it off. We're not done with you."

penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers