18 Master Ch. 08: Routine

Story Info
My typical day as a sex slave.
1.4k words
4.33
47.8k
12

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
322 Followers

My first full week as a 24/7 slave was more than I ever thought it would be. More work. More sex. More intense. More exhausting.

They'd fucked me pretty hard before, but now that they totally owned me, every minute of every day, they really took every advantage. They didn't like my crummy pre-slavery apartment, so even though they'd come by when they really needed to get off, they didn't stick around long. In my new prison, they had a big, beautiful space with a flat screen TV and a fridge full of food that was restocked every day by their personal shopper. They had a full bar and a micro-brew keg. There were three bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms. One was mine and one was for my jailer. The third bedroom was a sort of dorm room with bunk beds, in case several of them wanted to stay over. There were also two nice sofa beds in the living room and three reclining chairs you could easily sleep in. Maybe it was the novelty of having me chained up and naked all the time, or maybe it was the more comfortable digs, but they came around a lot that first week. And they stayed, so where before they might just fuck me and go home, now they would stick around and recharge and fuck me again and again before they left. Or they didn't leave and fucked me late into the night.

The jailer always had the option to sleep in my bed or the jailer suite. A few guys liked to cuddle so they at least started out in my bed. The problem was, if someone else wanted to fuck me in the middle of the night, they could, and the jailer had to either put up with it or go in the other room. Master Donald was an OB-GYN so he worked crazy hours. He came by twice in that first week and fucked me on his way home from doing a delivery. I don't even know what time it was. I was so tired, I mostly slept through it. I think he liked it better that way.

Most of them woke up with morning wood so anyone in the apartment usually fucked me first thing in the morning. I got used to being groped and fucked while I ate breakfast, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup. If they were the jailer, they had to make sure I was down in my office ready to work by 8 am. If I wasn't, they got in trouble, not me. That got set up pretty quickly the first week. Master Pete was my jailer on Wednesday morning and even though he fucked me before he unchained me from the bed, he was ready again as we were heading out. He thought it would be cool to cum all over my face and blouse, but Master Terry and Master Hugh were there and told him he had to clean me up before he took me down there, and he had to explain to Master Michael why I was late. Master Pete never did that again, and neither did anyone else.

Master Michael wanted me in at 8, an hour before everyone else. He got a lot of work done then, and also got a lot of me then. I usually spent that first hour naked and chained to his desk. He would fondle me while he worked, or use me as a foot rest. And of course he always got off somehow before he let me go to my desk. His favorite position was to bend me over the desk and fuck me in the ass with my skirt hiked up. He never got tired of that.

The first week most of the other Masters managed to come by at least once to fuck me at work. They all really enjoyed being able to pull me into the store room. It wasn't very big, so if there was more than one, they had to take turns instead of piling on me all at once. I was sure my coworkers were wondering if we were selling drugs or what back there.

Fridays my coworkers were encouraged to work from home, which they all loved. I was still expected to come in and service anyone who came by, but since there was no one else in the office, I had to work in the nude all day. When we left the apartment, I wore just a coat and heels, and I had to take it off as soon as I got there. Instead of a chair, they gave me some sort of ball with a dildo sticking up from it, and I was expected to impale myself on it when I was sitting at the computer. They liked to add other miseries while I worked on Fridays - clit clips, clothespins, nipple clips. One Friday, Master Frank had nothing else to do so he came by and tied me up in all sorts of ways. Another Friday, Master Barry was my jailer and he shoved a big piece of ginger up my ass when we left the apartment. He came by again around lunch and put in a fresh piece. Fortunately Master Michael didn't expect me to get much other work done when the other Masters were around. Since they were helping to pay my salary, he couldn't complain too much.

At the end of the day, one of the Masters always escorted me upstairs. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere on my own. I was expected to expose myself to my Masters whenever we were in the elevator without anyone else. Of course having done that, as soon as we got back in the apartment they usually pushed me up against the wall right away and fucked me. I'm glad I wasn't paying for the clothes because they tore a lot of buttons off. I never ran out of outfits, so they had someone taking care of it all.

They had some gym equipment, a lot of which could also double as bondage equipment. They made me work out every day when I got home from work. The first few days they had me workout naked, but a) they couldn't keep their hands off me so they kept interrupting my workouts by shoving their cocks in me and b) I'm a busty girl and it's kinda painful to workout without any support. A bunch of sports bras and spandex shorts showed up, and they made a rule that I had to get through all my reps before they could play with me again.

If I'd been a good girl and didn't have any punishments, I could watch a little TV while I ate dinner. Like in the morning, though, I was pretty thoroughly groped the whole time, so I got good at eating fast while I could and while being penetrated every which way. Many evenings I just laid back on the couch and they ran a train on me until it was time to take me to my room and chain me to my bed.

A few nights they had BDSM lessons by someone they brought in. They covered all sorts of topics - wax play, throwing a single-tail, rope, shock collars. Those nights could get pretty painful, being the demo dummy. I was always offered to the instructor to play with uninterrupted after class. That really turned me on, having my body used to reward someone for teaching my Masters how to torture me better.

Sometimes one or more of them would take me out. I would be a +1 for a concert or benefit or cocktail party. I was usually expected to service my date at least, and often I would end up in a back room doing blow jobs on my date's friends.

I was truly a whore. And I loved it. I don't know what kind of sick puppy I was to enjoy being used and exposed and abused all day, every day. There were times it was boring. I had to be careful though - if they thought I wasn't paying attention, I would screw something up and then they would punish me. Flogging and single-tail weren't really punishments because I liked them too much. The cane was the most convenient stand by. Several strokes on my ass or tits or thighs usually brought me around quickly. Others were more imaginative - and sadistic - and used ice or tiger balm. They all knew I hated golden showers, so that was another frequent punishment.

Eventually it all settled into a wonderful, kinky, domestic routine.

penitr8me
penitr8me
322 Followers