18 Master Ch. 12: Midnight Snack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was fucking me, I realized someone had set up a small step ladder by my head. Another man used the stool to mount my platform and then mount my face, forcing his cock into my throat. When he came, the spunk was trapped in the condom, so no dessert for me tonight. But when he was done, he placed the used condom in the v between my tits.

I don't know how long the train ran. I don't know if I passed out or just drifted off to sleep, but the next thing I was aware of was the absence of penetration and the movement of the platform as I was wheeled back into the shower room. I wouldn't know how many men fucked me except for the condoms counted out by my guards before they unfastened me from the table.

"34 in her mouth, 41 in her cunt. Damn. Is that the most men who've fucked you at one time?"

I shook my head.

"More than 50 at once?"

I nodded.

"More than 60?"

I shook my head no.

"51? 52?"

I nodded at 51, and shook my head at 52. My Masters had brought me into the locker room of their soccer club and tied me to a bench while 51 guys ran a train on me.

"I've worked here three years now, and you are the biggest slut I've ever seen. If your Masters leave enough time tomorrow, I will personally make sure you get fucked by every man who works here. That's over a hundred men."

They lifted me off the table and laid me out on the stone floor since there was no way I could stand. They rinsed me off, and dried me rather tenderly. I was still having trouble staying on my feet, so one swept me up in his arms and carried me back to my cell. I was drowsing in his arms as we entered the cell block, but I heard him telling the other guard about how many men had fucked me tonight, apparently a record, and how many more were going to fuck me tomorrow, but for tonight I should be left alone. They put me in the dog bed and thankfully that was the last I remember for the night.

12