18 Yr. Old Boy Pounds 51 Yr. Old MILF

Story Info
Wife wants to teach, but is surprised how good he really is.
2.4k words
4.32
250.6k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers

I had been having back problems over the past few weeks when Dawn brought up the idea of finding someone to do the lawn cutting for me. Rachel her close friend had recommended a young man who was looking for a few extra bucks before going away to college in the fall. His name was Dave, a hard working eighteen year old who had done several side jobs over the summer to raise a few extra bucks for college.

My wife talked with Dave and set it up for him to come over and cut the lawn in a few days. Dave was a good-looking nice young man and his price to cut the lawn was very reasonable. Dawn told him since he was going away to school in a few weeks that he could continue to cut until then. This would give me ample time for my back to recover.

A few days later Dave showed up just as he had said. It was a warm summer's day as he discarded his t-shirt and began to cut the lawn. My wife and I watched from an upstairs window as the young man began to make his way back and forth across the lawn with the mower. My sexy wife couldn't take her eyes off him as she watched him for a good few minutes. She is a sucker for young tight bodies as young as Dave. His shorts were damp from sweat as they clung tightly against his ass. I could see my wife drooling over him as he continued to cut the lawn.

I said to her, "I bet you'd like to fuck him? Wouldn't you?"

"You are crazy! I could be his mother for goodness sake," Dawn said back.

I began to push her into wanting to admit that she had wanted him to fuck her. I slid my hand down into her shorts as she said, "What are you doing?"

Her pussy was soaked as she glared out the window down at Dave who had stopped to pick something up in the yard. He had bent over right before my wife's eyes as I slowly began to rub my finger across the swollen lips of her pussy. Minutes later she was on the verge of an orgasm as I continued to tease her wet pussy with my finger. I wanted her to admit that she wanted Dave to fuck her as I yanked her shorts and panties to the floor. She was naked from the waist down as she continued to glance out the window at Dave. Her body began to tremble hard as I pushed one of my fingers into her swollen pussy.

I said to her, "Tell me how you want Dave to fuck you!"

Seconds later she cried out, "Yes!"

"Yes what!" I said back to her.

She no longer could take it as she cried out, "I want him to fuck me! Oh god! Oh god!"

I rammed a second finger up into her soaked pussy as she began to cry out into orgasm seconds later. When she was done cumming I showed her how cum covered my two fingers were as she admitted that Dave had gotten her worked up. I knew at that point it was just a question of time before she would be begging him to fuck her.

A couple of weeks later Dave once again showed up to cut the lawn. It was a very hot day as the temps were in the upper nineties. This would be Dave's last time cutting the lawn before going away to college so I knew this would be my last chance to seduce Dawn into fucking him. He once again removed his shirt as I said to my wife, "Why don't you go put on your pink dress and bring Dave a drink of water."

"What! You want me to parade myself out there in front of him with my pink dress on?" she responded.

"Yeah, you look great with your pink dress on! You know you want him to fuck you! I am sure you can show him quite a few things about sex. You can be his teacher," I said back.

My wife was a bit of a tease and she went into the bedroom and walked out in her pink dress a few minutes later. I got so turned on by her dress as the top showed off her immaculate tits while the bottoms show off her nice round butt.

I watched from the window as my wife made her way out into the back yard. She took Dave a cold glass of water as she walked over toward him. I watched his reaction as his eyes were instantly glued to my wife's big tits. You could hardly miss his facial expression as his eyes drifted down several times to see those beautiful tits. They chatted for a few minutes before my wife made her way back into the house.

I continued to watch Dave as he checked out her ass as she strutted her way back to the house. He had gotten a huge thrill out of seeing her in her dress and I watched him adjust his damp shorts as he started up the lawnmower again. When my wife return to the house she said, "It felt weird parading myself out in front of an eighteen year old like that."

I immediately ran my hand down in between my wife's legs. The bottom of her dress was extremely soaked with cum as my wife was very turned on. With my back acting up lately we hadn't had sex in a while so she was quite horny.

I had come up with a plan as I said to my wife, "Why don't we wait for him to finish cutting the lawn and then I will ask him if he wants to take a shower.

My wife quietly thought out my plan and with her hormones raging with excitement she replied, "Alright! I hope you know what you are doing."

My wife now left it in my hands. When Dave finished up cutting the lawn I asked him, "How would you like to cool off by taking a shower before you go."

Sweat poured down his tight body as he said he would like that very much. After finishing the lawn he came in to take a shower. I walked with Dave into the bathroom and there was my sexy 51 year old wife getting the shower ready for him. I saw the way he was checking her out as she bent over so I then asked Dave, "What do you think of my wife's tits?"

Dave's eyes got real big as he said, "I think they are fantastic!"

"I bet you'd like to touch them? Wouldn't you?" I then said.

"Heck yes!" Dave quickly responded back.

My wife moved over next to him as she pushed her beautiful tits right toward him. Dave reached out with his hand and felt each one of them through her dress as his cock began to grow inside his shorts. He had felt each of them up for a good few seconds and that was when she noticed the huge bulge inside his shorts. She then reached down and felt the outside of his shorts as his cock began to get harder by the second. She said, "Wow, Dave! You are really hung!"

She then pulled down Dave's shorts and ran her hand up and down the shaft of his big cock. She then helped him into the shower and began to suck gingerly on the young man's cock. I watched on with great excitement as my wife's head bobbed up and down on the shaft of his big cock. She had to keep moving her long blonde hair out of the way so I could watch.

A few minutes later I said, "I'll meet you two in the bedroom."

Her breasts looked sensational as Dave's cock stuck straight out from his shorts. She then grabbed her panties and slowly slid them down her legs to the floor as Dave got a good look at her naked body.

She then walked over toward Dave, grabbed his shorts and yanked them to the floor. She once again dropped to her knees and said" Do you want mommy to suck on your big fat cock?" She then began to suck hard on the young man's cock for several minutes. My wife was in awe of his cock as she once again said, "Wow, son, your cock is so beautiful. It is so big and thick! Mommy could suck on it all day long!"

They both were extremely horny now as my wife got up and made her way over to the bed. She lay down on it as Dave followed behind. He slowly crawled up in between my wife's legs and began to run his thick long tongue across my wife's wet pussy. A few minutes later my wife cried out, "Oh god, son! Wow! Where did you learn how to do this?"

It was just a few minutes after that when my wife cried out into a powerful squirting orgasm. Her whole body shook hard on the bed for a good few minutes as Dave kept licking and sucking on her tender pussy.

A short while later Dave was still sucking on her delicious soaked pussy when my wife suddenly cried out, "Oh god! You are going to make me squirt again!"

My wife began to arch her back up off the bed as she grabbed a hold of the back of Dave's head. She cried out loudly as she began to squirt very hard again all over Dave's mouth and face. Her orgasm was so strong it continued on for a good few minutes until Dave finally pulled his head away from her pussy. I glanced over at my wife's pussy as it was extremely swollen as moisture glisten over the outside of it.

My cock now throbbed inside my shorts as Dave immediately climbed on top of my wife. She lay there still trembling on the bed from two powerful orgasms as Dave knelt in between each of her legs. He wrapped his strong arms around each of her thighs, pulling her butt up off the bed. His big cock was now rested up against my wife's swollen pussy as she began to moan out.

He asked my wife, "Are you ready to be fucked mommy?"

My wife cried out, "Oh god yes son! Fuck mommy with your big young cock!"

Dave then rammed his big thick 8-inch cock into my wife's throbbing pussy. He fucked her like a pro as my wife was once again on the verge of another powerful orgasm minutes later.

"Harder! Harder son!" my wife cried out as Dave continued to ram his young cock deeply into her.

A short while later my wife screamed out as she once again started to squirt hard all over her young lover's cock.

He gave it to her good and hard for several more minutes as I heard my wife cried out like never before. He then changed positions as he lay on the bed and had my wife climb on top of his throbbing cock. My wife was already worn out as she managed to lower herself down onto the shaft of the young man's big cock.

Her face lay up against his shoulder as he began to ram all 8 inches of his big cock up into her. His hands held tightly onto my wife's nice round ass as he gave her good hard pounding for several minutes. She once again cried out into orgasm a short while later.

Dave then quickly moved her onto all fours on the center of the bed. My wife pushed her gorgeous ass back toward him as her face looked straight down into the sheets. He moved himself back behind her as he pushed his big thick cock back into her from behind. She instantly let out a loud moan as she felt her young lover's big cock hit deep inside her tender pussy.

"Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy good!" my wife cried out.

Dave held tightly onto each of my wife's hips as he gave her the pounding of her life. His cock slid easily in and out of my wife's pussy as the sound of pounding flesh could be heard throughout the bedroom. This went on for several minutes as my wife continued to cry out, "Give it to me! Give it to me son!"

A few minutes later Dave removed his big cock from Dawn's worn out pussy. He now pushed his hard cock up against her asshole and before she could even object he gave his cock a hard thrust as his cock slid deeply into her tender ass.

Dawn began to cry out loudly as Dave began to pound her in the ass with his big cock. A short time later she was once again on the verge of another powerful orgasm. I watched on in total amazement as Dave began to fuck Dawn good and hard in the ass as she screamed out into a very intense orgasm. Her orgasm was so strong she no could longer keep her ass in the air and her body had fallen harmlessly down onto the bed.

Dave was now close to cumming himself. He stroked hard on his big young cock for a good minute before announcing, "Oh fuck mommy! I am going to cum all over your beautiful ass!"

Dave's cock began to explode seconds later as he shot several streams of cum all over my wife's beautiful ass and back. My wife was so exhausted she couldn't move as she lay there on the bed still trembling from the pounding that Dave had just given her.

She then said, "Oh god son! That was the best fuck I had in a very long time!"

Dave got dressed and left as my wife still lay there with Dave's cum trickling down over the cheeks of her ass. It took her several minutes of recovery before she was finally able to make her way into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I thought she was going to school him on sex, but it ended up being the other way around. I still can't believe how he had made Dawn cum over a half dozen times to the point where she could hardly move. I can't wait for him to return from his college break in a few months.

MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers