1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders

Story Info
Teen submissive becomes a pet for the popular girls.
6.4k words
4.57
554.7k
140

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders

Summary: Teen submissive becomes a pet for the popular girls.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca, the famous artist whose artwork inspired and was used for this series. Especially her series 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'. Thank you for access to your entire book catalogue as well as your website for this massive series.

Note 2: This is the sixth chapter of a multi-chapter story about one woman's journey of sexual submission and lesbian exploration through the decades and through several generations of family members.

In part 1, 1950s: 1st Time With a Girl, our 2015 protagonist Kimmy is given the gift of a scrapbook from her recently deceased great-grandmother, Rebecca. When Kimmy opens the scrapbook, she is shocked to find that the scrapbook is a journal of her beloved great-grandmother's sexual adventures...with drawings. Kimmy reads in awe of Rebecca's first time with a woman. Once done reading, Kimmy pleasures herself while reliving her most recent seduction of her nerdy science partner Zelda.

In part 2, 1950s: Housewives' Lesbian Society, our protagonist reads the next chapter in her great-grandmother's scrapbook. Rebecca is caught masturbating while babysitting, and has a sexual encounter with a MILF. Rebecca learns of a secret lesbian society that is many years old, and she is offered the opportunity to become the newest submissive housewife pet. To earn the privilege of being the housewife pet for her senior year, she must meet the head Mistress and service her. Lastly, present-day Kimmy, so horny from the idea of a housewife sex club, envisions dominating one of her neighbours.

In part 3: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training, our protagonist learns about her great-grandmother's training to be a pet to a community of housewife lesbians. Rebecca is forced to suck cock for the first time (and the second time, and...), she witnesses a massive housewife lesbian orgy, gets fisted and spanked before being ordered to seduce her best friend. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off after a long night by imagining many different MILF's she would like to seduce.

In part 4: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends, our protagonist reads about her great-grandmother's seduction of her best friend. Rebecca becomes more brazen at high school and must fulfill the task of seducing her best friend, Eleanor. Lastly, Kimmy gets herself off with a pop bottle as she fantasizes about making her good friend Camree be her public slut.

In part 5: 1950s: Moms & Daughters, our protagonist reads about her great-grandmother Rebecca's further sexual adventures as she: submits to her best friend's mother to get her permission for Eleanor to also become a community pet; seduces Eleanor again, this time so her mother can catch them in the act; gets Eleanor's mother off in front of Eleanor; at an initiation/training for Rebecca and Eleanor, learns how her own mother had been recently seduced into the housewife lesbian community; has sex with her mother: oral, vaginal and anal, both giving and receiving; establishes a domme/sub relationship with her mother -- taking turns for who's in charge. Lastly, Kimmy fantasizes about dominating and seducing her unpleasant Aunt Beth as she masturbates with a bratwurst.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave,

Note 4: Normal text font is present day; Bold is Kimmy flashing back to one of her own sexual encounters or fantasizing about one; italics is the scrapbook story of our hero Rebecca.

Note 5: Also, please note that although I've tried to make the main characters look as close as possible to those in the illustrations, the photos are selected from a massive collection from Rebecca's website. Thus, there will often be subtle differences (freckles, breast size, etc.). That said, I don't believe it should hinder the enjoyment of the story.

Note 6: Of course, all characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders

I stared at my mother. I couldn't believe that she was likely bisexual and had likely committed incest with her mother and her grandmother. It just didn't seem possible. She was the most boring person I knew... I mean she was the Principal of a high school... how much more boring can you get than that?

I also knew I had to find out. If great-grandmother was telling the truth, I had to know... plus, why would she lie? I wondered if one of my pets, Mom's friend Jenna, Mrs. Blythe, would know anything. Actually, I wondered if my pet was holding out on me. Did she and Mom ever munch cunts together?

It was then I vaguely recalled something from the cover letter great-grandmother had left me with her scrapbook. I grabbed it and reread it:

Use the code phrase 'Sit pet' and your mother will know that you are replacing me.

Just one sentence and my cunt was on fire... yet, I wasn't ready to say those two three-letter words.

So I grabbed the cell and called Jenna.


When she answered, I got to the point, not bothering with small talk, "Is hubby home?"

"He's at a meeting," she answered.

"Good, I'll be over there in twenty," I said.

"What? I have groceries to get and...." she began.

"Just be home," I interrupted and hung up. I had learned that my few adult pets all had something in common. They continued to deny their desire to please and obey, and yet always obeyed... especially when I was dominant. I wondered if I could ever be as dominant as my great-grandmother's 1950s Mistress Carol. That bitch really had it together!

Fifteen minutes later I was in Jenna's house, my legs spread, and asking as she licked, "Have you ever fucked my Mom?"

"What?" she asked with a start, looking up at me.

"Have you and Mom munched twats? Fucked?" I asked bluntly.

"No," she shook her head between licks. "Whatever made you think that?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, disappointed. "It was just a hunch."

"Your mother is as straight as they come," Jenna scoffed... carefully, not wanting to piss me off.

"Too bad," I said, "I bet she would make a great pet."

"Oh my," Jenna said.

"What?" I asked. "They say incest is best."

"You're so bad," Jenna said worshipfully, shaking her head as she resumed licking, always a different person when she was between my legs.

"And you're eating your friend's daughter's cunt," I pointed out, loving to remind her just how big a slut she was.

"And loving it," she purred, as she really began sucking on my clit.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting groceries," I moaned. "Like a good wife and mother?"

"Wives and mothers need to have lunch too," she countered.

I moaned and leaned back, enjoying her eager tongue.

I came a couple of minutes later, and then ordered, "Do a little strip tease for me."

"Really?" She asked.

"No, I'm lying," I shook my head perturbed.

"Sorry," she apologized, as she began getting undressed. The totality of our relationship was that I came over, spread my legs and she got me off. That, plus a little teasing to keep her off balance. I decided it was time to expand her boundaries.

"You have a great ass, slut," I complimented.

"Thank you," she replied, her body shivering either from being naked in front of an unpredictable Mistress, or the chill in the air.

"It's time to see just how tight it is," I declared, as I went to my purse and pulled out some lube and a vibrator.

"What?" she asked, not comprehending where I was going, but worried.

"Get down on your knees," I ordered, not one to repeat myself for pets.

"Okay," she obeyed, reluctantly dropping to the carpet.

"All fours, like a puppy," I instructed, trying to be dominant like Mistress Carol.

She again obeyed.

"Crawl to your bedroom," I ordered.

She again obeyed.

"Climb up on your bed."

She again obeyed.

I moved behind her as I joined her on the bed and quietly lubed the toy. "Ever been ass fucked, my pet?"

"What? No!" she said, suddenly clear about my intentions and leaping from worried to alarmed.

"Fuck, yes," I countered, as I moved the lubed toy against her puckered asshole.

"Please, Mistress, no, not my ass," she pleaded.

"If you ever want to eat my cunt again, you'll beg for me to take your anal virginity," I threatened, rubbing the toy up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Oh God," she sighed, "why can't I ever say no to you?"

"Because I'm pussy perfection," I answered, slowly pushing the toy into her ass.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned, as the sodomy began.

"Tell me you want to be my ass slut," I ordered, as I pushed the toy deeper in her tight ass.

"Oh God," her whole body trembled as her asshole was stretched and filled.

"Tell me," I repeated, a little threat in my voice, my inner Carol coming out to play.

"Please," she whimpered, clearly in some discomfort. "Fuck my ass... Mistress."

"Good girl," I purred, transitioning from stern domme to tender Mistress.

"Please, just go slow," she begged through gritted teeth.

"Of course," I agreed, before adding, "at least until you're begging to have that asshole of yours reamed."

And for a couple of minutes, I slowly filled her, keeping it gentle.

I slowly fucked her.

I slowly got her comfortable with having a toy in her ass.

And then I began rubbing her clit with my free hand.

Her whimpers became moans, and I kept teasing her and getting her more and more excited, until the inevitable occurred... she begged me to fuck her ass. "Oh please, Mistress, fuck my ass. I need to come so bad!"

"Only dirty fucking sluts come from getting their asses pounded," I pointed out, "really dirty ones!" as I began pumping the toy in her ass more energetically while tapping her clit.

"Oh shit," she moaned, leaning her head into a pillow.

"Such a sexy ass slut," I purred, as I kept double-teaming her.

"Oh God, please don't stop," she begged, as her breathing got heavier... her orgasm was close.

I didn't stop, and her orgasm rolled into the station with several loud screeches mere seconds later.

Keeping the vibe in her ass buzzing on high, I had her bring me to a second orgasm with her eager tongue before I headed back home, planning on reading more of great-grandmother's diary... the once a week rule I had created impossible to limit myself to... it was more enthralling and addicting than a soap opera.

Back home, my pussy hopefully satiated for a couple hours, I opened the diary and continued reading.

.....

After our incredible night of incestuous extremes, for the next couple of weeks Mom and I had sex with each other every chance we got.

Mom would crawl into my bed after Daddy left for work, and we would have breakfast in bed... in the form of a sixty-nine.

Sometimes I would be secretly licking Mom's cunt while she was at the kitchen table chatting with her mom.

Occasionally we would go down on each other in the kitchen while Daddy was in the living room watching television.

Mommy fisted me.

I fisted Mommy.

Mommy used a strap-on on me.

I used a strap-on on Mommy.

Mommy ass fucked me.

I ass fucked Mommy.

Of course, I also played with Eleanor sometimes and continued my training... and began my new hobby of illustrating potential seductions.

I wondered what it would be like to seduce Mrs. Parker, my piano teacher, as well as her daughter, Sophia, who was a basketball star and a bit of a bitch.

I even asked Mom, "How would you go about seducing someone?"

"You're the one who seduced Eleanor," she pointed out. "I'm just the one who got seduced."

"And dominated," I added playfully.

"By you," she added.

I laughed, "Only after we both succumbed to Mistress Carol."

"Two peas in a pod," she smiled, before guiding me to my knees and having me service her.

"I'm thinking about trying to go after Mrs. Parker," I said.

"You are, are you?" she asked with a smile, as her hands pushed me deeper into her wetness.

After Mommy came on my face a few minutes later, she added, "By the way, Ashley is a member of the society too. Eleanor seduced her a couple of days ago."

"What?" I gasped. "How do I not already know this?"

"It was in the newspaper," Mom joked, pulling me up from my knees.

"Was it the top story?" I asked, as I guided Mom to her knees so she could return the favour, annoyed that Eleanor had seduced someone before I had, although I seduced Eleanor first, so I guess I had seduced someone before she did... so I decided I was now proud of her for taking the initiative... her virginal, shy demeanour apparently totally exorcized by our big incest orgy. (Can you exorcise innocence?)

Mom laughed, "It was also broadcast on Headline News. With pictures!"

"Enough! Now give me some head," I smiled, grabbing her head and guiding it into my cunt.

And then I enjoyed a nice orgasm around my mother's loving tongue.

I have to be honest here; the truth is that over the rest of my senior year I wasn't much of a seductress... that would take me years to master... to become a switch... someone who can be submissive or a domme... but back in high school and even through my entire twenties I was definitely only a submissive... and as my senior year progressed, I began to lose my assertiveness, and also to lose my best friend.

Eleanor, on the other hand, really came out of her shell after I'd seduced her and she discovered who she was... a complete lesbian... and surprisingly a true dominant.

Not only did she seduce Mrs. Parker and bring her into the secret society... she seduced her daughter too... turning her into our pet plaything.

Meanwhile, I wasn't a dominant at all, always feeling a rush at being told what to do by anyone... especially by Eleanor... who slyly became my Mistress without the word ever being used. She would call me over and I'd go down on her... sometimes even joined by another of her growing number of pets to serve her at once. Eleanor seduced nine seniors and four adults before the year was out... including Valerie, a cheerleader who was even more submissive than I. Eleanor, I soon realized, really enjoyed having two girls eating her cunt at once.

It first happened when we were studying for an English test: Valerie, Eleanor and I. I didn't yet know Valerie had submitted to her (although we had discussed the possibility a few times).

Eleanor declared, "I need a break."

By this time, I should note, it had been three months since the Moms and Daughters orgy (although there had been three more since then... now including Mrs. Parker and her daughter Sophia), and Eleanor had clearly established herself as the one in control of me... although it had never been spoken... just a silent understanding (I had licked her in the school bathroom, I had licked her under the kitchen table while she had dinner with her mom... actually I'd licked them both that time... I had licked her in the bedroom while she studied or read, and although Eleanor occasionally repaid the favour, that was happening less and less).

I agreed, "Yes, enough Shakespeare."

"To thine own self be true," Eleanor smiled.

"And it must follow, as the night and day," I continued.

"Thou canst not then be false to any man," Valerie finished.

"Or woman," Eleanor corrected, as she shrugged off her dress and asked, "Are you hungry?"

My eyes went big.

She spread her legs, revealing her beautiful pussy, as she continued, "For some homemade pie?"

"Eleanor!" I gasped. Valerie was right here in the room with us!

"Come have a snack," she ordered, smiling wickedly.

To my surprise, I watched as without hesitation Valerie dropped her dress to the floor, moved quickly to Eleanor, and buried her face in her cunt without a word... never once looking at me as she kept her head down... so unlike her usually somewhat belligerent personality.

Eleanor smiled at me, as I realized she was actually outing Valerie, and not me.

I watched in awe as the popular cheerleader eagerly obeyed and licked Eleanor... the social hierarchy changed through pussy munching.... THE ONE TRUTH FROM THE MOMENT I DISCOVERED THE JOYS OF CUNT UNTIL THE DAY I PASSED.

My sweet Kimmy, always remember that... pussy, cunt, twat, vagina, lillypot, snatch, cock socket (that one always amused me), hoo hoo or kitty (just to name a few...) are special to women and with having one comes a power that most women don't know they actually have. Always remember that... you have unfathomable power... use it for good... and for fun.

After a couple of minutes, Eleanor pointed to me and then to her pussy.

My eyes again went wide.

"Now?" I mouthed.

She nodded.

And my cunt on fire at watching the cheerleader do what I felt was 'my job', I obeyed Eleanor with a slight jealousy, like I always did, as I removed my clothes and moved between her legs to join her other pet.

"Oh yes, share my cunt, you two," Eleanor moaned.

And for a few minutes, Valerie licked... then I licked.

We went back and forth like two halves of a lesbian yoyo until Eleanor screamed, "I'm coming!"

She sprayed everywhere, which was epic, as I watched Valerie get her off in awe and hunger.

From that time on, we often double teamed MILFS or classmates.

Whether it was the new teacher who replaced Mrs. Welsh while she was on maternity leave, the newly married Mrs. Roberts... in her classroom after school one day... where I licked her ripe cunt and Eleanor finger fucked her asshole.

Or the time we ended up double penetrating Mrs. Valentine, who had caught Eleanor with her daughter and so ended up being the next member of the secret lesbian society... Eleanor somehow able to turn being caught into an opportunity to get a 'seduce one girl, get one free' type of bargain.

Even more amazing, was taking Sarah, my cheerleader fantasy girl, while her college sister watched, who Eleanor had already seduced while on a college tour a week earlier.

Unfortunately, as Eleanor flourished as a seductress, I languished in inadequacy.

In the end, the problem was simple... I wasn't a seductress, and as Eleanor prospered... slowly I faded and became insecure about who I was and about my friendship with her.

The last few months of my senior year, Eleanor and I became more distant... and when she did see me... she used me... dominated me... which, ironically, I loved... but our time together became less and less as she actually became a cheerleader during our last semester. (A year ago that would have been unimaginable!)

I, on the other hand, was often sent by Mistress Carol to serve in nearby communities as an evening toy to be used by a MILF in the community, or as an actual birthday present for an eighteen-year-old girl who was now eligible to learn the 'fun' way of the secret lesbian society.

12