1969 Pt. 02

Story Info
The cross cultural trip through the late 60s continues.
15.4k words
48.8k
33
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

Review: Melissa had just befriended a group of African graduate and post graduate students, with her body. She had become the ultimate white Jezebel for the men. And Jezebel had a very special meaning for these African men. 'Jezebel' even required a very special tradition, treatment or ritual... Melissa had not only just been physically changed, the most intensive changes were done in full view of a graduate residence hall. When we last saw Melissa, after her extreme sexual workout, she was in her car, inserting an iced dildo and beginning her drive home .

PLEASE READ PART ONE FIRST.

_______________________________

Telling Tom

Melissa really didn't want to tell Tom anything about what was going on. Tom had his own cute little swinger girl on the side for quite a while. That was one of the reasons that he told Melissa to go out and pick up someone. With all the discussions of free love, open sex, orgies, etc., it was Tom that opened the door for Melissa. And Melissa would have just left Tom out of the communications. Remember, he said that she didn't even have to tell him.

Tom was so egocentric that he missed out on learning about Melissa's hardcore fantasies. Oh, he heard her say a couple of times that she thought about big black penises. But he never bothered to try to get the specifics - like that she wanted to be stretched big, that she dreamt of huge blacks pounding her over and over, that she thought that she would have made a great whore in another life, or that she recently became interested in the way that Nigerian men use the label Jezebel. And he certainly didn't know that she had a masochistic bent for being beat with large penises until her vagina was completely changed. That is a fairly long list of what Tom did not know.

But, now Tom also did not know that Melissa had just been stretched, and that some of that stretch is already permanent. That condition, and the fact that she wanted to go back for more, drove her need to tell Tom. Fucking around was one topic. And she thought Tom should be fine with that, since he suggested it and partakes of it himself. But Melissa was quite sure that her vagina being split, healing larger, then split more, and then healing still larger, over and over and over - well, she was sure that Tom should probably be prepared for that reality. And by telling him the truth, she might find out just how kinky he really is, as opposed to how kinky he says that he is.

Martin told Melissa that he was planning a big weekend for her. He thought, in the days prior, she should just heal and smoothly stretch from now through Thursday. He wanted her to use her ice dildo several times each evening and leave a more typical but large dildo in her vagina at all other times. That made complete sense to Melissa and generally matched her own, well thought out, plan. It would certainly help heal her closer to the level that the guys would need to restart with.

Besides, she wanted a routine that she could use throughout all the future intense fucking that she hoped would happen. She startled, realizing that the planning, alone, was making her hot. And that, in turn, gave her another realization that she must really be a hardcore Jezebel. She was one who was into a very special S&M. The thrill of giant penises physically remaking her vagina?? With all the changes already done, and the many changes that might happen soon, she thought Tom should know what was occurring.

She called him at a time previously scheduled for a standard check in. At first, both bounced the mundane daily activities off of each other, with assurance that each person was doing well in those types of functions. Then she told him that she wanted to discuss a new sex perversion that happened right after he left town.

He acted surprised and definitely was very excited.

"Give me all the details "

And she did give him the details: the visiting post docs, the friendly work place, the slow increase of personal stories, Martin's stories of ritualistic sex practices, specifically the Jezebel stories, the photo album, being turned on by something so perverse, seeing that Martin had a bigger and harder penis that she imagined in her fantasy, fucking Martin, fucking all three, that they had already enlarged her, and that it was all done within the view of the graduate residence hall under bright light.

There was silence on the phone.

"Melissa, Jim Wroth called me in the middle of the night, Monday, stammering about looking out his hall window with his scope and clearly seeing my wife being violently screwed by a black man. He was fairly sure that there was a second black man later. If two, then they both had huge penises. Jim even thought that they fucked you so hard that you might have bled. And, now, you confirm much more than he dreamed of "

Silence again. Melissa could not immediately think of anything to say.

Tom jumped in again.

"I love it, love it, love it. You dirty little bitch. You've outdone me. I thought some of my extreme stuff could never happen. But you went out there and did more than I dreamt."

"You're not mad??"

"Honey, when Jim gave me that report, now I am not kidding you, I called home and verified that you still were gone. Then, I must have jacked off about three times that night. And I didn't even know the details, until you just told me. Now I know that the night was much more than poor ole Jim saw. It is as if we were in psychic sync and just did not know it. I mean, I have wanted a lot of filthy things to be done to that pretty little bod of yours, and was actually afraid to tell you because some were so bad. And here you have monster penises doing more to you than I did ever imagine "

Melissa laughs."Tom , you've reminded me why we married and went on this crazy trip together. We're both way out there."

"Hmmm... You know what, I even had one of those awful nasty fantasies where I contracted out a lot of work to be done to you. Of course, it covered my turn ons. But, by golly, I think that you have found the guys who would like such a deal. When are you supposed to see them again?"

"I am resting up right now. You'd laugh at my therapy. Don't ask. But Martin wanted me to be back in action by this weekend. I'm already looking forward to it."

"Ha I'll bet you are. Hey, any pics, juicy details, or just anything that you think would entertain me, you make sure and send it all to me."

"Oh, I am sure that I will get something, and I certainly will send it over when I do."

"I'll be waiting, that is, for the details.. (snicker) (snicker)."

"Ha yourself. I really appreciate your perversion." And she smooches goodbye.

And they finished up their phone call in good spirits. Now Tom knew or should she say already knew. And he liked the idea When Melissa told Martin of the phone call, he was pleased to find out that Tom was going right along. However, Martin was most impressed by Tom's friend Jim. That report that Jim gave to Tom confirmed that hall residents were actually watching. In Martin's mind, Jim had to be just one of many who watched closely.

There Is A Whore At The Door

On Friday, Melissa was supposed to drop over to the fellows' house at 9:00 PM. With the length of the summer days, there was still some light outside when the doorbell rang. Robert opened the door. There stood Melissa, with two long dark pony tails, red high heels, red thigh high hose, a red sparkle tank top and no skirt. She did, though, have a red thong on.

"Get in here." As both Robert and Martin yelled out, while yanking her through the door.

Everyone was laughing at the audacity of this woman. Robert had both pony tails held out, while looking straight into her face and was saying,

"You are so sexy, very brave, and maybe quite insane."

Martin had fallen back into a chair near the stairway, breaking into fits of laughter.

And Christopher was caught coming down the stairs again, this time asking, "What happened?"

Then, upon seeing Melissa, he said, "Oh, wow, she happened "

Everyone complimented her on her outfit and its minimalist style.

It was quite suspect, when, looking for any immediate excuse, Robert suggested that they go out somewhere to celebrate, uh, maybe just to celebrate the beginning of a weekend, or maybe celebrate Melissa's outfit? For either reason, Robert said that he knew where to go. Melissa was wondering where they could possibly take her, dressed the way that she was dressed. Robert told her not to worry, and they all headed for Robert's car.

In about ten minutes, Robert pulled up at the city's infamous xxx book store. They all piled out and headed inside. Robert knew the black man behind the counter. He enjoyed seeing his friend's eyes almost fall out of his head.

Robert introduced Melissa to "Kai", and said, "We're just looking..."

Laughs all around. Kai came from Nigeria also and was just working the evening shift for extra college money. Robert knew that Kai had a very large penis, because he had seen him use it back in Nigeria.

"Have many customers?

Kai replied, "There are few in the book racks and several more back in the film booths."

Melissa began strolling down the magazine aisle, looking at all the xxx covers. A white guy came around the corner and turned whiter, when he saw Melissa. Martin, Robert and Christopher brightened up, and Martin said,

"Have you met our girl?"

"Noooo." in a low tone, was the man's only response.

"Melissa, show him your thong."

She spins around in front of the man showing her beautiful figure and outfit.

Martin again, "No, Melissa, I meant show him your thong."

Now she understood the dirty joke. She smoothly slipped off the thong and held it up for the man to see. He had a difficult time keeping his eyes on the thong. Rather, his eyes kept shifting to her fantastic bare pelvis. Martin called her back over to him, and then the white guy got to watch her ass move over to the counter. He appeared very happy; beaming might be the word.

"Kai, is that sex seat still on display?"

"Sure is Martin. It's around the corner."

Everyone, including the white guy, peered around the corner. Against the outside wall was a multi-colored metal tube frame contraption. It had a sort of bicycle seat central, and a way to stretch out the girl semi reclining, with her legs supported wide in many possible positions.

It would hold her at a level for a guy to stand normal and fuck away. Actually, the height was quickly adjustable; so, any stature of man could be accommodated. Martin told Melissa to try it out for size.

She went over, climbed in, spread her legs real wide on the middle rungs, and looked very comfortable. The white guy is about to have that heart attack. Martin just pretended to scratch his chin.

"I don't know. Something is missing. Kai. Why don't you go over and show us how it works."

Kai was very cooperative, and started stripping off his shirt and pants. Martin leaned over and whispered in Kai's ear that this was their American Jezebel, and that Kai was free to use everything he had. Kai smiled real big. And Melissa suspected what Martin had told him. At that moment, his baggy boxer shorts dropped. And the biggest penis yet started filling immediately. Melissa thought this unbelievable. Where had these men been hiding? In another world, or just another country? And how could they get bigger? Kai was really monstrous. He had at least another full inch in length on Robert, not as wide as Robert maybe, but wider than Christopher.

As he walked over to Melissa, his penis was coming up to full staff. He liked to chew on nipples, so he pulled Melissa's tank top up over her head and threw it over to Martin. Then he bent over and did chew on Melissa for a few minutes. She was stimulated very well. His fingers touched her opening. He had brought over some house lube and, even though she was wet, he placed some in her opening. Then he placed the head of his penis on target and started to enter her. That head was slightly smaller than Melissa's fist.

Yet, soon, his the head was in her. She was arching back in the seat. The seat was made to push her opening forward and spread it; its structure had gravity, angles and just about everything going for it. Kai was very happy with this white woman. So small. Yet, so muscular. And so good on his penis. He pushed forward three to four inches, and starting the true screwing motions. Melissa was already squealing and cuming. He put it in farther. Farther. Farther.

She was stuck on two thirds of him. Kai's large head was easily seen poking up and around in her gut as he did the twisting, screwing motion. Kai looked around to Martin, and gave a questioning look; it was as if to ask if Martin was sure about the classification of this little woman. Martin fanned his right wrist and hand in a 'go on, go on, go on' motion.

That was when Kai started to pump deeper and harder. Soon, the thumping sound within Melissa was filling the room. She held onto handles that were built into the chair, with her legs remaining wide, and her high heels now planted in stirrup type rings. She panted, grunted, groaned, and moaned, all while her vagina tried to take the penis. It looked like a forearm going in and out of her. In addition to the thumping that he was doing, he was making her pop, both going in and coming out.

He bent over her and bit her right nipple. She screamed and came harder. Then he bit the left nipple. Screaming, cuming, arching, ugh type sounds; there was a little bit of everything. The nipple distraction had allowed him to surprise her with more length. A minimum of ten inches slipped into her. Kai looked over at Martin once more. Again, the 'go on, go on, go on' motion.

Kai began plowing her big time. After only a few more minutes, he buried it in her and met her pelvis to pelvis. While still buried, he pulsated and jerked the large penis, just to see the tiny white body be flipped up and down with it.She smiled and laughed each time that he did the maneuver. Now Kai was getting more excited, he felt her become just a hair wider at the same time that she screamed loudly. A small rip, perhaps, and a small amount of blood. But it was insignificant to Melissa. It was becoming obvious to Melissa that it was going to take a lot more shocking fucking to continue anything like the changes that occurred earlier in the week.

She may have not quite understood how nice Kai was being at that moment. He was, in fact, capable of making more of a major type of change in Melissa, the kind that she was thinking would be necessary. And he could have made Melissa much bigger during just this one session. Martin knew that about Kai. Martin had indicated to Kai that he personally OK'd such changes. But Kai felt uneasy, he still did not believe that this miniature American beauty was subject to a full Jezebel treatment. So, in a very real sense, he was holding back. He was actually frightened to physically attack the little white in her own country. Unlike the police and other authorities in Nigeria, the police in Midwestern USA would probably not tolerate anything like, say, a beautiful and defenseless white woman being ripped to her ass. So, Martin could motion 'go ahead' all he wanted. Kai was not going to be anything like his wild unhindered version might be like.

Now three white patrons were peering around the corner into the room with the sex seat. They focused on a spread eagle Melissa, with this very black man now slowly moving almost 13 or so inches in and out of her. Each man considered that he had never seen anything like this in one of the back room pay booths. A fourth man came around the corner. He was the janitor on the bio sciences floor where Melissa managed her lab. He immediately recognized Melissa and just as immediately almost came in his pants. In his own book, he had done the proverbial 'died and gone to heaven'.

Kai decided that Melissa could take straight on now.That is, she might remain with the minor 'glad to meet you' tear only, if he was just careful to go straight now. No pivoting, no twisting, no prying. And, so he did start speeding up, with a straight line fuck that even the white guys might be more comfortable with seeing. He stroked her that way for another ten minutes, rocking the tubular chair back and forth and watching Melissa cum. Then he came, with Melissa bucking in the air. And Kai could cum a lot.

Everyone watched the white goo spurt out around the sides of his penis. A steady stream ran down between her cheeks and then started to form long rubber band type drips that eventually made it all the way to the floor. He kept cuming. The crack between her cheeks filled solid with creamy white. He kept cuming. The cum began to fall to the floor in larger amounts. He rested it in her all the way, with the muscles of his butt and upper legs pinching and pressing in every last fraction of an inch and every last drop. Melissa started having spasms around his penis, jerking and quivering intensely. Much more white goo oozed out of her. A large puddle of cum began to form at the base of the chair. Kai certainly deserved to be the store worker who mopped up that night.

Everyone watched Kai slowly pull completely out. Robert joked that they had time for commercial break. Lots of laughter, including some gasp, laugh, giggle, gasp, laugh sequences from Melissa. He finally popped out. She stayed open. Red, a little more ragged and wider, otherwise, she was in amazing condition; for considering what had just been done to her, her opening could not have looked much better.

She thought she would relax for a moment and recover. Christopher had already begun stripping as Kai finished. Now he was nude and hard and walking into Melissa's spread. Just for a very smooth start, he was also using some of the house brand oil that Kai handed out as samples. He slipped into Melissa's large hole and immediately bottomed out with no problem. Whites and blacks all watched Christopher start his very rough brand of fucking.

He went directly into a fast hard hitting fuck. And Melissa was screaming pretty loud to have just started. Christopher looked down at her lovely belly, saw his penis moving up and down in her, and did something that Martin and Robert had seen him do only once before. In fact, Christopher could only do it to a woman who had a thin and muscular abdominal wall; and Melissa was a prime candidate in his mind. While keeping a strong right hand on the frame of the seat for support, he reached down to her belly with his left. He actually grabbed for his penis with his hand. Melissa startled and looked down at what he was doing.

He pushed his hand into her tight little abdomen, just enough to grab everything that happened to be around his penis. Finally he narrowed the grip to her vagina that surrounded him and his penis beneath. It was easy for him to feel the hard penis inside that vagina. He began to poke his penis deep while, at the same time, he pulled down on her vagina. That way, by using her vagina as a soft sleeve, it all became a velvety smooth jack off. His hard grip, along with a synchronized thrust, forced her vagina down over every minor detail of his penis. The more he pulled her down over himself, the more he molded her vagina into an extended length.

Christopher loved feeling her vagina getting soft and stretchy. Soon, he had his hand tightly encircling the base of the vagina and penis in one very accurate and powerful grip. That way, he was holding the bottom half of her vagina within the gripped fist. That required the unrestricted top half of the vagina to do his entire 10+ inch stretch. In effect, that distance of overly stretched top vaginal muscle would be added to the already well stretched section that he had within his tight grip. He had developed this unique way of going directly to what needed to be changed.

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers