1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said, "that is a lot of alcohol in such a short time."

"Like I said, I was pretty hammered," she repeated.

"And liquor sure does lower inhibitions," I said, recalling my college years.

"That it does," she smiled. "I should warn you the rest of the story gets pretty graphic."

"I think I'm old enough," I joked.

"You're going to think I'm a slut," she said, looking sincerely worried about what I thought of her.

I comforted, "We have all had sex before, including regrettable sex."

"That we have," she sighed heavily, before adding with a smile, "like my whole marriage."

"We learn from our mistakes," I said, all fortune cookie.

"So, I learned his name was Leland and he was a very good dancer. I was a bit unsteady on my feet and let him hold me up. He was rubbing my back and then gripped my butt with one hand. I couldn't help it. Maybe it was the booze, the setting, or the handsome man, but I was undeniably getting turned on. That nothing of a skirt rode up and his hand was on my bare ass squeezing and kneading. I was getting soaking wet in my nothing floss thong and my thighs were even getting wet. Then I felt his hard cock pressing my thigh. My head was spinning and I desperately needed to sit down. He led me back to a leather sofa in a dark corner of the lounge and sat down before pulling me to straddle his lap. One hand behind my neck pulled me to his lips and I felt the other unbuttoning my blouse. His tongue hungrily searched my mouth and I felt his fingers rolling my nipples. Electric shocks shot from my breasts to my pussy like they were wired together. Then his mouth engulfed my left breast and his tongue swirled around the nipple. Both his hands pulled at my bare ass as I was so horny I was grinding back and forth on his pant covered cock. He fumbled with something in his lap and then I felt his cock rubbing my thong covered pussy. Suddenly realizing I had gone too far, that I was about to cheat on my husband, I put both hands on his chest to push back and stop this craziness. Simultaneously, he reached down and pulled my thong to the side and lifted my ass up with the other hand. In one swift move I came down and was impaled on his cock, which was much longer, thicker than Paul's cock penetrating fully inside me. His cock was thick and long enough to take my breath away."

"Wow!" I said, in awe of the sexy story. "Where was Paul during this?"

"Fucking the redhead," she answered, her tone bitter.

"Did he stop?" I asked, wanting to hear more.

"No. I protested weakly, but he put a finger to my lips and reassuringly told me to relax. His cock inside me felt incredibly good, and his hands on my waist seemed so natural as he lifted me up and down on his cock. My moans increased as somehow he stimulated my clit, too, and soon I was losing it. I felt my orgasm beginning and it grew steadily with his big hands pulling my bare ass to and fro. Between the mixture of alcohol, and the likeliness that my husband was fucking some redhead he had just met, I just gave in and began riding Leland's big cock...deciding to prove I was no prude. I rode him with reckless abandon and soon I came harder than I ever had with Paul."

"I can't lie, Nita, that story was pretty hot," I admitted, this conversation way more personal than any of our past ones.

"At the time it was," she smiled.

"But you did enjoy it, didn't you?" I asked, the redness in her cheeks implying she did.

"Yes and no. I sure got caught up in the moment, but the guilt afterwards. I always believed sex was supposed to be with someone you loved. So the next day I felt awful. I felt like such a tramp, even though Paul had cheated too."

"So, you never went back to one of those parties again?" I asked, hoping she had.

"Well...no...sort of," she said, looking away.

"Which means?" I asked.

"About a month later, Beth calls and says they're having a little 'couple's party' on Saturday and that we were invited. I said we couldn't make it and then she said someone you know will be there; Leland and Brittany Carter from Atlanta were in town. Apparently he was speaking at a symposium at the Medical College and they were staying over for the weekend. She then added that Dan had already talked to Paul and Paul had agreed to come."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"After much discussion, we agreed to go. The party had spiced up our sex life the previous month and again Paul insisted and I gave in like I always did. Plus, truth be told, I wanted that big cock again."

"So size matters," I joked.

"It can," she smiled back.

"Good to know," I nodded, although I had been blessed in the size department.

"So Saturday came, and Paul got called to the store late that afternoon for some kind of problem that was causing the cash registers to malfunction. He didn't get it straightened out and back home until nearly nine o'clock. We dressed and went to the Conley's about 10:00. The party was going strong. I recognized a half dozen people and I was very surprised to see them there; they were equally surprised to see us but no one made a big deal of it. We were there about twenty minutes when I went into a sun room on the back of their house. There on a wicker love seat was Leland Carter sucking some twenty-something's tits and rocking her back and forth on his cock where only a month ago I was sitting doing the same thing. He didn't see me and I didn't speak, nor did I intend to. Strangely, I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. That led to anger at being seduced by such a smooth fucking letch. I was ready to leave then when I walked into their kitchen to find my husband leaning back on a counter having his dick sucked by the same redhead he had met in Atlanta. Anger exploded through me as I felt I had been betrayed twice in a matter of seconds, which was irrational considering we were at a swinger's party. After inquiring who her husband was, I found out she was single and attended the parties alone. She came to Augusta at the last minute when she learned Paul would be there. Paul's pants were in the living room and I got our car keys and left. I went home, had three more drinks and went to bed. I had no idea what time he got home or who brought him, nor did I give a shit. That was the beginning of us deciding to split up. As far as I know he's with the redhead now in Atlanta. Haven't heard from him in a year now."

"Wow, I'm sorry, Nita," I said, seeing the hurt in her eyes.

"Do you think I'm a tramp, Bill?" She asked.

"Oh Nita," I smiled. "I am surprised, but I think most would succumb to their carnal desires given the chance to do so. I also have to tell you that I now see a very passionate sexy side of you that I wasn't sure was there."

"Oh really, you thought I was some frigid witch?" She asked, clearly used to being judged as such.

"Aw, c'mon now. I didn't say that. I just didn't see a sexy side. I thought you were more prim and staid which is exactly why I've kept our relationship so platonic."

"I'm not sure what to say to that," she said. "I thought it was because you were still grieving."

"It's a bunch of things, Nita," I said, "but I do find you to be a very great woman."

"That could be taken a lot of ways," she said, finishing her drink.

"I meant it in a sweet sincere way," I said.

"Okay," she said, clearly not sure where the conversation was going.

"Which brings up the question now about what Beth Conley was inviting you to at the club cookout," I said, even though the answer was now obvious.

"Just what you think. They are having a swing party and she wanted me to bring you. Seems some other women around here have their eyes on you," Nita said, with no tone at all.

"I'm not so sure about that. It might be that Dan Conley would like a shot at you after finding out about you and the doctor," I countered, although flattered that some women in town thought of me sexually.

"That could be too. He's a sleazy bastard for sure. I'm not so sure he'd stay with Beth if

she wanted to quit swapping," Nita said.

"What do you think their daughter knows about all this? I'm not so sure I like the idea of Julie hanging out over there," I said. Although I was flattered, I couldn't fathom a situation that ended with me going to such a party.

"I don't know, Bill. From what I understand, they tell Dot they're having out of town guests for the weekend and Dot stays at a friend's house so they can use her room. I'm sure they wouldn't involve her in their parties," Nita said, before adding with a hint of doubt, "I hope."

Before I could respond, the conversation having me aroused and intrigued, Julie walked outside and said, "Hey guys. Hope I didn't miss dinner. I'm starving!"

Realizing I should have started the steaks fifteen minutes ago, I stood up and said, "Nope, you're right on time, I was just about to start barbecuing steaks."

"Fabulous," Julie said, always over dramatic, before turning to Nita and saying, "Hey Nita, your hair looks super. Love the highlights. When did you get it done?"

"This morning and thanks, glad you like it. I'm very pleased at how it turned out. Were Dot's parents' home today, too?" Nita asked, while glancing at me.

"Her mom was there. I don't know where her dad was. And speaking of the Conley's, can I have Dot spend the night next Saturday, Daddy?"

"I guess so. Are her parents going away?" I inquired, although I was pretty sure I knew the purpose.

"No. They're having company from Atlanta for one of their parties," Julie answered.

I glanced at Nita at the Atlanta guest reference, before I asked, wanting to see what Julie knew, "Now what does 'their parties' mean? Is there something I should know?"

"Daddy, I shouldn't have said anything. I promised I wouldn't," Julie said. Looking uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Julie, I don't want to hear about promises you make that keep things from me. Now tell me what you're talking about ... and tell me everything," I demanded firmly.

"Daddy, the Conleys have been having these parties for a few years now and they always have Dot spend the night at a friend's house. Last winter she came home Sunday afternoon and was looking for some shoes she thought were under her bed and there was a rubber on the floor."

"A rubber?" I questioned.

"Yeah, like a condom, but used," she explained.

"I know what a condom is, Julie. Go on," I said, as Nita listened intently.

"Well, she got to wondering who could have been in her room using a rubber. She searched all around her room and found a Polaroid picture stuck between her headboard and the wall. It was a picture of Mrs. Burroughs and Nate the golf pro at the club. She was naked and giving Nate head."

"Julie, what on earth do you mean by 'giving Nate head'?" I asked, not liking the thought of my daughter using such terms.

"You know, Daddy, oral sex, a blow job," she continued, a slight smile on her face.

"Shit, since when does my daughter know about head, blow jobs and oral sex?" I questioned, living with the naive belief that my daughter was an innocent sweetheart.

"Good grief, Daddy, I'm almost nineteen years old. There isn't too much I don't know about," she revealed.

"And what are you doing with all that information, young lady?" I questioned, forgetting Nita was there.

"Nothing. I'm a virgin if that's what you're asking, but I do mess around some," she said, giving me way too much information.

Nita added, "Bill, she is in college, be thankful she isn't already pregnant."

"Nita!" I gasped.

"Just saying its 1974, the girls aren't waiting for marriage anymore," Nita pointed out.

Helen had been my first and I hers and thus still my only. So thinking of my daughter being promiscuous was awkward and not something I was ready for. Nor was I ready for this sex conversation with Nita here. I said, "We'll talk about that 'messing around some' later. Let's get back to Dot's discoveries."

Julie glanced at Nita with a knowing look before continuing, "Well, she got to thinking these parties were pretty wild, so she borrowed a video camera from Lisa Banks and hid it the living room bookcase with a three hour cassette tape in it."

"And?" I questioned, my cock again stiff as a rock.

"She watched it and then showed it to me and Lisa. It was like a sex party. There were couples everywhere having sex but the ones we recognized were not doing it with their wives. They were all having sex with other men and women," Julie explained, seeming to enjoy telling the story.

"Did she have anything to say about her parents having those parties?" I asked.

"Just that she thought it was pretty hot. I have to admit I got sorta turned on too. I mean, you can't watch stuff like that without getting a little turned on, don't you think?" Julie asked, shocking me yet again with her frank sex talk.

"Julie, this is a lot to take in right now and I'm not so sure I like the idea of you hanging out over there," I said.

"Dad, you can't let on that I told you. It would be all over town that I ratted Dot out and broke a promise. Tell me you won't do that," she pleaded.

"I'm not going to say anything. What they do in the privacy of their own home is their business. I don't like the idea of their daughter showing it to you, that's all," I said.

"Who's the prude now?" Nita teased.

"She was going crazy keeping it all to herself. She had to tell someone!" Julie explained.

"I guess," I sighed. Looking at Nita I asked, "What do you think, Nita? How should I handle this?"

"Ohh, don't get me in on this. This is for you and Julie to work out. Would you rather I left?" Nita said, always stressing she never had children because she wasn't the motherly type...but more the friend type.

"No, Nita, don't go. But I want to talk to Julie privately for a moment. Would you mind getting the salad together?" I said.

"Not at all. I think you two need to be alone for a while," Nita said, standing up and going into the house.

"Julie, we will have a discussion later about the Conley's and you're messing around," I said firmly.

Julie nodded, "We can talk, Daddy, but remember, I'm almost nineteen."

"How could I forget," I sighed again, the thought of my daughter having sex making my stomach turn.

We had a nice dinner, but Nita could sense my mind was elsewhere and we called it a night a lot earlier than usual.

Once Nita had left, I went to Julie's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in, Daddy," she called all sugary sweet like she did when she was trying to avoid trouble.

Going instantly on the offensive, I began, "Now, young lady, let's talk about this 'messing around' nonsense, and what you saw on the video."

"Dad, I didn't want to say anything but..." She said, with a dramatic pause.

"What?" I asked frustrated, wanting to stay on topic.

"I don't know how to tell you this," she continued, all ominous.

"What are you talking about? Don't know how to say what?" I asked, getting more perturbed.

"Nita was on the tape," Julie blurted out.

"Oh," I said, before asking, "Are you sure it was her?"

"Oh, very sure but she just walked through the room and seemed to be looking for something or someone. She was also the only person completely dressed. Then she left the room and never came back. Her husband was there for a long time with a few different women," Julie answered.

Apparently Nita's version of the party was accurate. I said, "Julie, I'll explain something I know another time when it's more appropriate, but what happened that night pretty much set the stage for Nita and Paul's breakup and divorce."

"So you're saying you knew about the Conley's swap parties all the time? Why did you

let me go through all that if you already knew?" Julie asked, surprised.

"First I just learned about them today when Nita told me about her one time there," I explained, wanting to be honest with her. I then explained, "I had to know what you knew about it. Don't you understand that?" I said, like the protective parent I was.

"I guess, but I still feel like you tricked me into telling you what I promised I wouldn't," she said, looking betrayed.

"Well Julie, don't make promises not to tell your dad things. That's a bad policy right from the start," I firmly said, as we have always had an honesty policy at home.

"Okay, so now what?" She asked.

"Now, I'm tired and need time to think," I said. "It's a lot to take in."

"What is?" She asked.

"Finding out the woman you may be interested in has been at swinging parties and learning my daughter messes around," I answered.

"Did I mention I'm nineteen?" She teased.

"I think you may have, and you're almost nineteen," I smirked, before adding, "Smart ass."

That night, I tossed and turned as I pondered all these new revelations and the implications.

Chapter 2: Temptation

I was about to leave for work when my phone rang. It was Nita. I greeted, "Hey there, you're up early. What's up?"

"Bill, my brother is going to play in a pro-am golf tournament next weekend and will stay at the course hotel in Aiken but wanted to stop for a visit Sunday night before he goes back to Birmingham on Monday. Can you come for dinner Sunday, you, Julie and Billy?"

"I'll check with everyone's schedule and let you know this evening. Sounds nice. I'd like to meet your brother," I said, having heard a lot about him already.

"You'll like him. He's a great guy and we've always been very close even living so far apart," she said, before adding, "So let me know."

"Count on me even if the kids have other plans, okay?" I promised.

"Will do. See ya later," she agreed.

Although slightly awkward, with a sense that there was something just beneath the surface being ignored, life at my house went back to normal. Billy worked at the club swimming pool for the summer, while Julie worked at the golf course. I considered discussing what she defined messing around as, but decided she was about to be nineteen and I had to give her some freedom, whether I wanted to or not.

Since learning of Nita's swinging days, our flirtation had increased yet she was clearly waiting for me to make the first move. The problem was I couldn't seem to cross the invisible barrier between platonic and intimate without feeling a sense of guilt.

Finally, Sunday came and just Julie and I made it, as Billy was at the lake with friends on a houseboat for the weekend.

As soon as I met Mark, it was obvious he was related to Nita, they looked so similar they could have been twins. Nita took her maiden name back after the divorce and Mark was a successful commercial real estate broker in Birmingham developing office parks and shopping centers. He was three years her junior but they were both very attractive people, he towering at 6'4" over her petite 5'3".

Dinner was spectacular. Nita did a surf and turf with tenderloin filets and lobster tails, baked potatoes and Caesar salad with her amazing homemade dressing. It was a beautiful summer night and we ate by Nita's pool. The wine was perfect, and we all enjoyed each other's company. I was especially proud of my Julie for being such a mature young lady and offering some very intelligent conversation. We brought our swim suits, and Nita announced at 9 o'clock that it was time for a swim to help wash the wine away before we called it a night.

We splashed around for over an hour and I have to admit it was the first time I'd seen my daughter in swimwear in over a year because we didn't have a pool at home. I managed not to show my shock at seeing her in a tiny bikini that barely covered her ample breasts (even bigger than her mother's large breasts) which became damn near translucent when wet. Her nipples and pussy lips were obvious for anyone to see, but I knew any mention would bring down the wrath of the women on my puritanical attitude. She did look great but I wasn't used to seeing my daughter like that. As I spent a little too much time assessing my daughter's body, I realized just how much she looked like her mother at a similar age.