1990's Video store

Story Info
Two black guys fuck unhappy married white video store owner.
3.9k words
4.23
64.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers

Do you remember the early 1990's? There were video stores everywhere. Now you could hardly find a town that has one anymore. The internet has changed everything. Now you can watch movies, and porn without leaving your house. This has put almost all the video stores out of business. I used to love going to the video store to look for movies. I especially loved going into the adults only room hidden in the back, to find some porn videos. My wife and I would have fun trying to pick out one with all the cheesy cover art on the box, and the funny names. Now you just go online and search what you want, and click play. You don't even have to pay for it most of the time. This is a story about a friend of mine who owned a video store in a small suburban town. His name was Bill, and he was married to his wife Cindy.

Bill and Cindy owned a video store in a small town. It was located in a strip mall along with a few other businesses. There was a liquor store, laundromat, and a fast food joint. At the end of building there was a small bar. Apartment buildings surrounded this strip mall. This was good for all the businesses.

The video store was a goldmine at the time. What made the most money for Bill and Cindy was the adult videos. Bill was smart, and put in a really big adult section. He always gave me free movies there anytime I came in. He was big into the adult movies, so he would always give me a stack of interracial videos to watch.

He would tell me that he can't watch that stuff, but needed to know if they were worth him having in the store. I was like his movie critic. If I told him that a video was hot, he would buy it for the store. If it was bad, he would send it back to the distributor. Lucky for me, was the fact that my wife enjoyed these movies too. I asked Bill once why he didn't like watching them with his wife?

Bill said "I don't like the interracial stuff. I won't let Cindy watch that anyway, the only reason I have it, is because it makes lots of money in the store."

Bill was a typical white guy in his 30's. He had a full time job, and the video store was just extra money for him. He didn't even work at the store much. He just came in to do some paperwork and stuff. He had Cindy run the store most of the time. This was another smart idea of Bill's, because Cindy was hot! I always noticed the male customers talking to her.

Cindy is a blonde hair, blue eyed beauty. I never really understood what she saw in Bill. He was an asshole to her sometimes. She had a good personality too, and always talked back with the male customers. She was 5 feet 5 inches tall, and was around 145 pounds. She had big boobs and a nice round butt. I knew that alone would keep the guys coming back into store.

The white guys liked to walk around and stare at her. Some of them would get up enough nerve to talk to her. The black guys didn't hesitate to flirt with her. Many of them would ask her out. I was there numerous times and witnessed this. I once mentioned this to Bill, and he just shrugged it off like he didn't care. He said "Cindy is not interested in black guys, so Iam not worried."

I said " I wasn't worried about my wife either, until she watched some of those interracial videos with me." My wife told me that she thought it was hot, and maybe one day she would try some black cock.

Bill said "Cindy would never be interested in a black guy"

I saw Cindy more than I saw Bill. When Bill wanted me to watch some videos, he would put them in a box with my name on it. He would tell Cindy to give it to me, and I would bring it back when I was finished. He would tell me when he was going to be back at the store to bring them back to him.

When Cindy wasn't at the store, she hired cute girls to work there. This guaranteed the males to keep coming back.

One day I stopped in the store to bring back some videos Bill gave me to watch. He wasn't there, so I gave them to Cindy. She looked in the box and saw the videos. She wanted to know how I hid watching them from my wife?

I said " She watches some of them with me."

She looked curious at the boxes. She said "Bill never wants to do anything with me. He just likes to work, play golf, and take trips to Vegas to gamble."

While talking to Cindy, I noticed why guys liked to look at her. She always wore tight jeans that showed off her ass. She wore shirts that were a little tight to show off her big chest too.

Cindy asked "Are the movies any good?"

I told her that they were, and they would be good rentals here.

She removed them from the box. She read the titles out loud, "Blondes that crave Black Cock" and "Blacks in Blondes." She told me that Bill hates those videos.

I told her they were hot, and Jen says they turn her on. We both laughed.

Cindy said " I might have to try watching one when Bill is not around." She told me that's why he gives them to me to review. She thinks that Bill is keeping her from watching them.

I joked around with Cindy by telling her that's why all the black men like to come in here and flirt with her. They rent these videos, and fantasize about being with her. She blushed and laughed it off. I told her to watch one, and she will see.

The next time I came into the store, I saw Cindy talking with a black guy again. When he left, I asked " Did you watch one of the videos yet?"

She looked around to make sure no customers were close to hear her. She said "I watched a few last weekend while Bill was in Vegas." She said "Holy shit! A lot of those women kind of look like me, and you were right, they were hot."

I told her that now she knows why these men rent those videos, and like to hit on you.

Cindy said "If Bill found out I watched these, he would kill me."

I told her that her secret was safe with me.

The next several months Cindy kept dressing sexy. She was flirting with the men in the store.

Bill told me that he wished she wouldn't be so friendly with these guys. He noticed that some of the black guys were taking a liking to her. He didn't like it.

I told him that he shouldn't be like that. I said "You shouldn't be worried anyway, you said Cindy isn't into black guys." I reminded him that those videos are his money makers.

He asked "Would you like your wife doing that?"

I told him that I wouldn't have a problem with it. I told him that some black guys have fantasies about fucking hot white women, and I know white women like to try black cock too!"

Bill got angry about it. He said "How would you like it if a black guy tried picking up your wife?"

I said "She has a fantasy about fucking a black guy, and I don't have problem with it." I told him that a lot of guys would like to share their wife.

Bill was upset, and said "Your fucked up man!, and I guess that's why we don't really hang out, because we're different." Bill then walked away from me. He was just one of those jealous guys that feels threatened when black guys talk to their wives.

A few weeks later, I went into the corner bar to have a few beers. I was watching a game on t.v. I looked toward the back of the bar, and saw Cindy. I don't know how I missed her looking the way she does. What made me look again, was that she was sitting with two black guys. She was wearing a short skirt and low cut shirt. I never saw her wear a skirt before. Even sitting farther back, I could see that she had nice legs. It looked like she was having a good time, and appeared to be enjoying the company.

I kept looking over every now and again. I saw the black guys touching her legs when they talked to her. She didn't try to move their hands away either.

When I got up to leave, I noticed they were leaving at the same time. I tried to get to my car before she saw me, but I didn't make it. Cindy saw me in the parking lot. She quickly came over, and appeared to be nervous.

She begged me not to tell Bill. She said "Iam sick and tired of Bill neglecting me. He hasn't fucked me in weeks!" She told me that these guys are nice, and want to show me some fun." She said "I think Iam going to try it."

I told her not to worry. I said "I won't say anything, but she will have to tell me about the experience later."

Cindy asked "Are you serious?"

I told her that Jen and I would love to hear about it.

She nervously told me that Bill was out of town again, and things haven't been good between them. She said "I will talk to you later." She then got into the car with the black guys.

Cindy got into the passenger seat of Alan's car. Jerome was in the back seat. Alan and Jerome were around the same age as Cindy. Alan was tall, and built with some muscle. Alan was a confident black guy, and this turned her on. He reminded her of the black guys in some of the videos she has been watching.

Jerome was a little bigger than Alan, but not as built. Jerome had a little more fat on him.

Alan has been telling Cindy how much he has been fantasizing about her. She was flattered. He kept telling her to forget her husband for one day. He said "You should let loose." Alan asked "Have you ever been with a black guy?"

She said "No I haven't, but have been curious lately." She agreed to his persistent advances to take her out. She wondered if he fucked like the guys in the videos.

She was nervous about this. Bill hasn't been interested in having sex with her. She felt neglected. She wondered why he didn't want to fuck her. She learned from the videos that black guys liked having sex with white women. They liked their freedom with no strings attached. She has been incredibly horny lately, and decided she would try it. She heard that a lot of married white women just wanted to fuck a black guy at least once. She thought that this is what she needed right now. A black guy to fuck her with his big dick, and leave with no obligations.

Alan has been telling her not to worry about her husband. He told her that Bill won't even know. He said "I will make you feel good, and you won't regret it."

Cindy wondered how he could know that.

Alan confidently told her that, he knows white women just want a black dick sometimes. Most just want to keep it a secret. Which he doesn't have a problem with.

Cindy thought about it, and decided she did want to secretly experience this. When she watched the videos, she was fascinated that sometimes more than two black guys were fucking a hot blonde. She sometimes fantasized about being fucked by two black guys. When Alan asked her out, she wanted to know if he was bringing a friend?

He smiled, and said "I wondered if you would be into that."

While Alan drove the car, he reached over and put his hand on her leg.

She felt a hot charge inside her. She couldn't believe that she had the courage to agree to this.

Jerome was leaning up between the front seats, and told her how beautiful she was.

Cindy wanted to know if the guys were married too. Alan told her that he is single, but Jerome is married with kids.

Jerome said "I love to fuck white women." He added "You don't have to worry because I have to keep this a secret too."

Alan arrived at his apartment and they all went inside. He had a nice clean apartment. He got some beers from the fridge. Cindy was really nervous, but excited at the same time.

Jerome sat down, and told her to sit next to him. He put his hand on her leg. He said ".You have beautiful legs."

Alan went back to his bedroom to make sure it was clean.

Jerome was feeling her, and then started to kiss her neck.

Cindy just sat still and let things happen. She felt herself getting wet.

Alan came back into the room, and told them to come to his bedroom. She followed Jerome and Alan to the bedroom.

She noticed that Alan had a big king size bed. It looked clean and had black satin sheets on it.

Jerome reached for her shirt. He lifted it off her head. She was now in her little lacy bra.

Alan started undressing on the other side of the bed. Cindy was in a trance as she watched him undress. He had an incredible body. There was no fat on him. She couldn't believe how much better shape he was in compared to Bill, and his skin was so dark and smooth.

Jerome took off her bra. He started feeling her thick boobs. He said "Wow, you have some nice nipples, there so pink."

Alan was down to his boxer shorts now. He asked "Are you ready for the black experience?"

Cindy just kind of nodded, and he dropped his boxers. He revealed his black cock to her. She looked at his semi hard cock and thought, "It's true what they say about black cocks."

She asked "Do you have condoms?" Alan told her he did, but if she wanted the real black experience, she needed to feel it bareback.

Jerome told her she didn't have to worry because they're clean.

Alan told her that they only fuck married women. This way it's safer. He said "Married white women are careful about sleeping around."

She thought about it, and she really wanted to feel their black dicks inside her.

She was concerned because Bill insisted on wearing condoms always. He would tell her that he didn't want any accidents. She told the guys that she doesn't want to get pregnant, so they probably should wear one.

Jerome said "I will pull out if you want me too."

Cindy told him that she thinks to be safe, they should wear one.

Alan went to his dresser and got two condoms. He came closer to her. She was inches away from a black cock.

Jerome started getting undressed.

She reached out and took Alan's cock in her hand. She was feeling it, and it became hard as a rock. She was fascinated on how black it was. She was rubbing her hand up and down it feeling all his ridges.

Alan said "Look at her white hand with her wedding ring. It looks so hot touching my black dick."

Jerome was now naked, and told her to get on the bed. He said " I want to see your white pussy."

She got onto the bed, and got her first look at Jerome's cock. His cock was about the same size as Alan's, but it was uncircumcised. It looked a lot different.

Jerome pulled off her skirt. He then took off her panties, and tossed them to Alan.

Alan smelled them, and said "I love the smell of white pussy!"

Cindy asked "Why? Is it different than black pussy?"

Alan and Jerome laughed, and told her that most black women don't spend as much time on their pussies like white women do. Alan told her white women always smell good, and keep their bush trimmed nicely. He told her that's why most black men don't like to eat black pussy, but they will eat white pussy.

Jerome spread her legs and said "Look at that pretty pussy."

Alan moved closer, and started feeling her tits.

Cindy was nicely trimmed down there. She left a little blonde landing strip. Jerome gently spread her pussy lips apart. He then leaned down and started licking her pussy.

She layed back, and moaned. She was telling him how good that felt.

Alan said "You are one fine white woman."

Jerome took a condom and opened it.

Cindy leaned up and watched him roll it on his cock. She was amazed because the condom stopped half way up his cock. She thought how it looked different seeing a white condom on a black cock.

Jerome moved between her legs. He started to rub his condom covered cock on her pussy. He said "Ya, you like that don't you?"

Her pussy was getting really wet, and She couldn't help it. She told Jerome to stop. She said "I want to feel your black cock, take the condom off." He didn't hesitate at this, and quickly removed it.

She said "You just can't cum inside me, OK?"

Jerome didn't answer. He was moving in already.

Cindy watched him slide his foreskin back, and then push into her pussy. She instantly was in another world. She felt incredibly full as he fucked her. She looked at him, and noticed that he was watching his black dick going in and out of her pussy. He had his hands on her thighs keeping her legs spread. She was really getting into this and found herself moaning.

Jerome said "Your pussy feels too good, and Iam going to cum!"

Cindy was so close to cumming herself. She said "Don't stop yet!" She felt his dick nice and deep. This was a different feeling for her, and she was liking it.

Jerome said "I can't hold it baby!" He then pulled out, and started shooting cum onto her belly. She looked up and watched this. She couldn't believe how much cum he had. There were ropes of cum all over her belly. She was frustrated because she was so close to cumming herself.

Alan then moved between her legs with a towel. He gently wiped Jerome's cum off her belly. He then pushed his cock into her wet pussy. He started long stroking her. He would go all the way in slow, and pull it almost all the way out.

Cindy was feeling Alan's muscled chest. He then layed down on top of her. His chest now smooshed into her tits. The site of his dark skin on top of her was adding to her excitement.

She was getting wetter and felt her orgasm building again. She grabbed onto his back. He was hitting her deep inside. She felt an intense orgasm coming, and told him not to stop.

Alan Said "Then your going to get the full black experience then!"

Cindy had an incredible orgasm! She wasn't paying attention to what he just told her because she had several intense orgasms in a row.

He said "Here it comes baby!" She was out of it, and heard Alan growl "Ooompf, Ooompf, Ah Shit!"

She felt shot after shot of Alan's cum shooting inside her pussy. He then layed still on top of her for a minute. He looked down at her as he slowly pulled out of her. He told her how great she felt.

Jerome was already dressed. He told her to call them if she ever needed some black cock again. He said "You sure are a fine white woman."

Cindy was getting her senses back, and began to realise what just happened. She said "You weren't supposed to cum inside me!" She looked at the cum leaking out of her.

Alan said "No, you said not to stop!" He said "I told you that I was going to give you the full black experience."

She panicked a little. She couldn't believe how great it felt though. It was the best fuck she ever had. She got up and got dressed.

Alan drove her back to the bar. Cindy got out. Alan said " You know where I live, If you ever want some more." He then drove away.

She went home and reflected on what just happened. She decided that she was glad that she did it, and Bill can screw himself. She felt so satisfied.

A couple of weeks later, I was in the video store. It was the first time we saw each other since that day at the bar. I asked her how her extra fun was.

She told me that she's been a little pre-occupied lately. She said "Iam pregnant!"

I said "I thought Bill didn't want to have kids?" Then it struck me. I said "No way!"

Cindy said " I know Bill is not the father."

I said "What are you going to do?"

She said "Iam probably going to have a black baby."

I said "What will Bill think?"

She told me that Bill hasn't fucked her in months. He has been an asshole, and all they do is fight lately. She said "Iam going to tell him, and he will then divorce me."

I said "Thats too bad."

She said "What would you do if it was Jen?"

I told her that I think it's hot to fantasize about it, and I would want to watch. I would want her to be on birth control, but if she did get knocked up? I would want her to get an abortion.

Cindy told me that is not an option with her.

I told her that I understood.

Several weeks later I ran into Bill at the store. He told me that he was closing the store, because he is getting a divorce from Cindy.

I acted surprised. I said "What happened?"

Bill said "Cindy fucked a black guy!"

I said "Wow, did you get to watch?"

Bill said "You're fucking crazy, how could you joke like that?"

I said "What's the matter with that?"

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers
12