1derful Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad pushed deep into me and said, “You both have unique qualities. It would be hard to compare. Physically you’re both very close. But your pussy tastes ‘Mmm’, and feels incredible if that is what you mean? But she does things you don’t.”

I looked at him and replied, “Like have sex with other guys? You really like that don’t you?”

Dad nodded his head, “Yes it is a real turn on.”

I said, “Well I have sex with James, does that turn you on?”

He kind of snarled and replied, “Not really the same thing.”

“What do you mean?”

“You mother has sex with men, whom I want her to have sex with.”

I could feel his excitement in the topic and my own curiosity was sparking a bit of excitement in me. I asked, “So you know the men mom is with?”

Dad’s pace began to pick up slightly, “Yes, I know them.”

I smirked at him and asked, “Have you ever___, like with them and mom?”

Dad answered, “You mean a Threesome where we both fuck her? Yes! For God sakes Kay my cock is inside you fucking your pussy I think it will be Ok if you speak freely to me. I want you to do that; it turns me on.”

“Dad did you want me to fuck your friends for you too?” I met his hand on my clit with my own hand. “Would that turn you on to see one of your buddies fucking me?”

He leaned in and said nothing as he kissed me his hips were thrusting into me at a rapid pace. My tongue played with his for the moment. My arms pulled him close on top of me as my nipples poked into his hairy chest they ached.

Sensing the excitement I prodded him further. Talking into his ear, “You want me to do that? Do you think your friends would want to fuck me like you are?”

He let out a small,”Mm hmm.” In my ear as he bit my neck.

I wanted to make him cum in the worst way and the topic was turning me on as well. I humped back at him as he drove his cock home. I said, “I will do it for you as long as you are always in the room while I do it.”

Dad bit my neck hard and started to cum he slammed my pussy furiously as the shaft felt so big. Finally he held it in tight. I jumped through my skin grunting and grinding on him. I was burning as he filled me with his sperm. My hands scratched at his back and my feet wrapped tight.

Slowly the spurts from his body faded to a halt. His teeth released my neck and it still hurt where he bit me. We remained frozen for a long time before he moved. The feeling of withdrawal of his cock hurt as it finally came out. I knew the muscles down there were sore and unresponsive as the opening remained in an open state. He placed a finger in my opening and ran it around the edge.

Dad asked, “What about James? His little pecker is not going to fit so tight anymore in my little girl?”

I retorted, “What about mom her little pecker is going to be limp?” With a childish tease look sticking out my tongue.

Getting up dad shut off the TV, turned out the light, and placed the covers over my well used naked body. I was almost hurt inside as he left the room. He just left no good night nothing. I was wide eyed as I looked into the dark ceiling. All these emotions ran through my mind. I wondered in a brief moment did he still love me. I began to cry silently as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

The side of the bed moved I was frightened at first but then realized it was dad. He snuggled in close and felt the tears. He asked if I needed to talk. I shook my head and managed to get out, “No I wouldn’t know what to say right now; we can talk in the morning if that is ok with you.” Then I curled up half on his chest as he held me. I loved him back just as dearly as I fell asleep.

12