2:37 AM

Story Info
Middle of the night sex.
809 words
4.15
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzXena
MzXena
5 Followers

I felt the familiar thumping of his dick on my ass, but there was nothing familiar about what was to come. The thumping turned to rubbing, so I did what any self-respecting woman would do, I started grinding my ass on his dick. He moaned at the feel of my soft ass in contrast to his hard dick. He gave my ass a not so soft smack and I moaned from the shock and pleasure. Before I could think to move, he had me on my back and had relieved me of my gown.

I felt his warm tongue flick over my almost painfully erect chocolate peaks before his hot mouth enveloped each one, sending shivers of delight through my body. He took the tip of his dick and playfully teased at my opening, slipping the tip inside just enough to get a sample of what awaited him. I arched my back towards him in hopes that he would again suck me into his mouth, and he did. He sucked them with controlled greed and I moaned shamelessly.

That first thrust filled my pussy completely, both of us moaning. I was fully awake now, knowing the dance would begin. It started out slowly, that knowing rhythm of our bodies seeking the same outcome. I wrapped my arm around his neck and propped myself on my elbow to give more leverage to undulate my hips to match his stroke that was ever increasing and deepening.

His mouth being empty, I shoved my nipple in and he sucked and bit like he had never done before. By now I had given up trying to match his stroke and just enjoyed the pounding he was giving me. My pussy was soaking wet, that kind of deliciously nasty wet you can hear that makes you want to stick your finger in and get a taste. He must have read my mind, because suddenly he pulled out and pushed two fingers in and stuck them in my mouth. I obediently sucked as he slid his fingers in and out my mouth and enjoyed my nectar. Damn, this was hot! The feel, the smell, the taste of it all was purely primal, and I LOVED IT! I couldn't remember the last time we fucked like this.

He quickly resumed his strokes and I could taste his need as I dug my nails in his back and that awakened a feeling in me that I hadn't felt in a long time. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me and simply said "down". He laid on his back and I mounted him like a prized stallion. I showed no mercy, there was one goal on my mind and that was to capture his soul in my womb. I worked my hips up and down and around, my hands pressed against the headboard, his on my hips completely at my mercy. I leaned slightly back to allow all of him inside and I heard him groan as he gripped my hips tighter. I had him just where I wanted, under my complete control. I looked down and saw the absolute ecstasy on his face and relished in that.

Before I could do anything else he flipped me over and I was face down ass up all in one smooth motion. God, I loved this! I didn't think it could get any better, but I was wrong. He was going at it like I was his fantasy fuck. He took his hand and smacked both my ass cheeks and I instinctively wiggled my ass which prompted another double slap. He grabbed my hip with one hand and grabbed the back of my neck with the other to hold me in place and thrusted himself deeper inside.

I felt every delicious inch of him, and the power of his thrusts made my mouth water. Who was this man and where has he been? Then I heard his breathing change and I felt the tension in his body with those last few strokes. I wish I could have turned around to suck the soul out of him but the grip he had on my neck and ass had me pinned. The growl that came out of him was ecstasy to my ears. I could feel his dick pumping his seed, filling my womb. Every time I felt his dick jump I squeezed my pussy around it to milk out every drop and he would smack my ass. I kept doing it until he had nothing left to give. I wiggled my ass the way he liked, and he lovingly kissed each cheek and collapsed on the bed.

No words were spoken. No language current or ancient could capture what we experienced. Only spent bodies, heavy breathing and his strong arms holding me tight could explain.

MzXena
MzXena
5 Followers