2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Ignoring the comment Caroline slowly got up onto her knees and crawled over so she was kneeling over Max's face and then slowly lowered herself down. She had never done this before and was super nervous, but she was also super horny and was trying to get over her fears of all things lesbian. Not that this was strictly a lesbian thing, but the fact she was about to mount the face of an extremely pretty girl was pretty gay, Caroline practically quivering with anticipation. And with good reason as last night's activities were still fresh in her mind and she knew full well what Max's silver tongue could do to her love box.

Honestly her vagina was less of a romantic right now and more of a disparate to be fucked slut, Caroline feeling like she would go crazy if she didn't cum soon, however she didn't want this to be over too quickly so she decided to 'suffer' a little longer. She was second-guessing that decision pretty quickly once Max started licking her pussy, the previously reluctant brunette hungrily lapping away at the very bottom of her downstairs lips all the way up to the top where the other girl lingered on her clit.

Ultimately though Caroline stuck to her guns, "Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, Max please, please slow down, mmmmmmmm, God that feels so good, but I don't want to cum yet, so can you please ooooooooooh fuck! Yes, that's it. Slower, slower, slower mmmmmmmm ooooooooooohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm lick me just lke that. Lick my pussy just like that! Fuck yes, oh fuck Max, ohhhhhhhh Max, mmmmmmm, romance my little pussy just like that, ooooooooh, lick it nice and slow, make it feel good. Soooooooo goooooddddddd, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Maaaaaaaxxxxxxx!"

For once in her life Caroline became very Zen as she relaxed on top of Max's face and just allowed the pleasure to just wash over her. The pussy licking had just become so nice and relaxing, Max settling into a steady rhythm which both kept her near to the edge of climax while giving her enough pleasure to satisfy her for the moment. Something she was sure would pass, but for now she just chose to enjoy it. And make sure to keep most of her weight on her knees so she wasn't crushing Max's pretty face of course.

Max kind of wanted there to be more pressure on her face. She wanted to be smothered in Caroline, the taste and the smell of her best friend overwhelming her until she passed out or worse. Ok, so the taste and the smell was still overwhelming her something fierce, so much so she could barely think, but Max wanted Caroline to rub her dripping wet cunt all over her face the way she had done to a couple of guys when she had cum on their faces. Only she would make Caroline cum harder, faster and more... wetly then any guy ever made her cum.

She wanted to do that, and she would, but first Caroline wanted a gentle licking and that was what Max was going to give her. At least at first. Honestly it was kind of hard not to get down to some serious muff munching because Caroline's cream was pretty much flowing directly into Max's mouth and down her throat, driving the poor brunette crazy. Fuck, it tasted so good and Max wanted more. She wanted the even more delicious juice she would receive once she made Caroline cum. That said this wasn't so bad, all the yummy pussy juice she could eat and her roommate sweet sounds of encouragement which made her sore cunt feel like it had Wolverine-like healing power.

After a while Max reached down and started rubbing her aching pussy. Not a lot, just enough to help the healing process along, although it kind of backfired and she ended up teasing herself almost as much as she was teasing Caroline. On the bright side she was feeling a lot better, the soreness forgotten in favour of fresh designer burning through her body and originating in her crotch, but for once Max really did want to focus on her partner's pleasure instead of her own. That meant Max had to stick to the gentle rubbing, at least while she gently licked the yummy pussy in front of her.

This seemed to go on for an eternity, then finally Caroline whimpered, "Mmmmmmm more. Oh my God more! Please Max, mmmmmmm oooooooooh fuck, give me more. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, please Max, forget about romance, just fuck me! Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck it with your tongue, please, please, please! I need it, I need it so bad! Max please, please I AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAXXXXXXXX OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!"

Max always enjoyed seeing and hearing Caroline squirm, and for once she was getting to feel her squirm as well. However while she enjoyed making the spoilt girl suffer a little she could never stand for it to go on too long or for it to be anything serious, and as Caroline's begging became more desperately needy Max couldn't resist giving her roommate what she wanted. Besides, at this particular moment Max was taking the chance to tongue fuck Caroline, partly because she could then justify finger fucking herself and partly because she wanted to taste Caroline's cum.

Caroline thought she would cum as soon as Max's tongue entered her and it was a close-run thing, but unfortunately all that happened was that she lost the ability to speak coherently and a few extra juices escaped her cunt. Of course there was still incredible pleasure, Caroline's eyes rolling in the back of her head as she felt her inner walls clamping down around the soft, wet invading muscle that was Max's tongue, and when that wicked little tongue started to slide in and out of her oh how Caroline squealed with pleasure.

For a while that was enough, Caroline content with just sitting there on top of Max's face being tongue by her girlfriend, silently hoping that soon she'd mean that not as a friend who was a girl but as in they were actually dating. Then the blissful satisfaction was again replaced by a overwhelming need to cum, and because Caroline could no longer utter a coherent word, although she continued to try, she instead resorted to bouncing her hips up and down so she was literally fucking Max's face.

To Caroline's surprise she was rewarded for this blatant lack of care for her best friend's well-being, Max actually seeming to get off on this as she moaned into Caroline's cunt and then began to rapidly increase the force of the tongue fucking and start curling her tongue inside her so the brunette was rapidly hitting the blonde's G-spot with every flick of that soft, wet muscle. Thanks to this Caroline was on the edge within seconds, some not so strategic grinding allowing the former heiress to finally cum with a deafening scream.

Those screams continued for the next few minutes as Caroline came over and over and over again, she and Max making sure there was no way she would be able to apologise to her neighbours with a straight face. An embarrassed face, sure, but there was no way she could say sorry and really mean it when she was experiencing the greatest pleasure of her life, this ecstasy perhaps even eclipsing last night as Max seemed so much more sure of herself now, so focused, so wonderfully in control, which was ironic because Caroline felt completely out of control.

Max's body was in total control of Caroline, firmly holding her in one place with just one hand while she frantically swallowed the other girl's cum and fucked herself with her free hand. However her mind was just as lost as Caroline's, which was actually kind of blissful. Max's mind was a dark and scary place at the best of times, and right now if her mind had been working properly she would have probably been questioning her sexuality, what she felt for her best friend, and her life choices in general. Well, she was always questioning her life choices, but the other things were very scary and she was happy to be momentarily rid of them.

So instead she concentrated on making Caroline cum as much as possible, something which was now easy thanks to just how worked up the other girl was. All it took was a few hard and somewhat strategic tongue thrusts and Caroline would cream pretty much directly down her throat again, Max quickly removing her tongue every time so she could swallow as much precious girl cum as possible. Of course a good amount of cum ended up on her face and in her hair, but she was used to that. Although instead of just wiping it off she may try to scrape it of and eat it later, but that wasn't what was important to Max right now.

Oddly her own pleasure continue to remain secondary to making Caroline cum, even though Max came herself just from pushing a couple of fingers into her cunt and rubbing her clit. Which in a way made this feel more familiar, although while she did this every morning this was the first time she had another woman rubbing her cum leaking pussy all over her face, although she was welcoming that right now as it was making her own if less frequent orgasms so much more intense.

After who knows how many orgasms for them both, or how much time had passed, Caroline fell off of Max's face and then inadvertently bounced off the bed, the loudmouth brunette way to exhausted to check if she was alright. To be fair there was a loud cry, followed by a groan and then some heavy breathing to go along with her own, the two girls just lying there for a long moment with at least one of them considering going back to sleep. Then Max turned her head to look at the clock and then freaked out.

"SHIT! Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Max screeched, forcing her tired and aching body out of bed, "Caroline get up, we've got to go."

"Do we have too?" Caroline groaned.

"YES! We're super late, and Han said he would fire us if we completely blew off work again, and I think he meant it this time." Max insisted.

It was an exaggeration if not a total lie. Any other boss would have fired them for good ages ago, and they really didn't need to be giving him a good reason to do it, but Han would almost certainly chicken out of firing them again. Caroline knew this but thankfully she didn't call Max out on her obvious bull-shit/refusal to stick around for the aftermath of making the same mistake twice. Max knew Caroline would insist on them talking about it eventually, but for now she just desperately avoided eye contact as the blonde stumbled out of her room and went to get dressed, Max catching her eyes briefly lingering on Caroline's tight ass as her friend left before she focused on what was important, finding some reasonably clean underwear.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12