2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you need that much encouragement." Caroline quipped as she enjoyed the show in front of her.

Caroline watched with glee as Max reached behind her and slowly pulled her meaty cheeks apart like a good little bottom presenting her fuck holes to her top. Or more accurately, presenting her ass hole to be fucked, because while it was encouraging to see just how wet Max's pussy was Caroline barely noticed it as she was too busy staring lustfully at her girlfriend's back door.

Then she was too busy pressing the tip of her cock against the back entrance and roughly pushing forwards, partly because she didn't want to waste the preparation, which she was getting dangerously close too after staring for a bit too long, but mostly to punish Max for teasing her all day long.

Of course this backfired as Max cried out with pure joy, "Fuck yeah, stuff my fat ass! Mmmmmm, stuff my big fat ass full of your cock Mistress Caroline! Oh fuck, ram it hard. Fucking wreck my ass!"

For a second the old Caroline, the one who had been so miserable, returned and she scrunched up her nose in disgust, and thought 'slut', which she knew was very accurate. Then a wicked smile of delight crossed her face, formally bratty rich girl Caroline Channing turned on by the fact that her lover enjoyed being roughly anally penetrated.

So much so Caroline was tempted to just slam every inch inside Max's fat butt with just one thrust, or a couple of them. But Max may not enjoy that much of an extreme, at least before Caroline did more to loosen her up, and Caroline didn't want to miss the opportunity to slowly slide her cock into her business partner's rectum.

One of the best parts of butt sex was watching her cock slowly invading Max's back hole, especially when the other girl was spreading her meaty cheeks like this to give Caroline the best possible view of the anal penetration, Caroline really wasn't in the mood to deny herself that pleasure.

So she began slowly but steadily pushing forwards, which got more verbal encouragement out of Max along with cries, moans, gasps and even whimpers of pure pleasure. For now Caroline ignored the words. Or more accurately she didn't even hear them. Yes, she was way too preoccupied with her strap-on slowly but surely disappearing into her girlfriend's ass hole.

Eventually her thighs did come to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing the full length of her fake dick was deeply entrenched within Max's bowels. Caroline then pulled her eyes away from that fat ass to look around the room. To look around their cupcake shop. Their dream, which was now a reality, making this moment perfect.

Oh yes, it might not be a fortune, but in that moment Caroline Channing had everything she wanted, and more importantly everything she needed. She had a home, she had a business, and more importantly in that moment she had an anal loving fat ass bitch who was willing to do anything for her. God, life was so perfect right now.

Max thought the same thing when Caroline buried every inch of that strap-on deep within her fat butt. It had been a torturously slow butt stuffing, especially after the wonderfully hard initial anal penetration, but it was all worth it for this precious moment of feeling every inch of that big dildo stretching her back passage and making Max feel like a total ass whore.

Which was good, because that's exactly what she was now. Caroline Channing's personal ass whore. Something which she made very clear as she shamelessly begged for the butt fucking she so desperately wanted. True, she had been begging throughout the rectum stuffing, but Max was convinced it wouldn't take much for Caroline to officially begins sodomising her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, mmmmm yessssss, every inch! Give me every single inch! Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhhh yesssssss, every single inch of that dick up my fucking ass! Oh fuck!" Max cried out joyfully, taking a brief break to savour the moment of full penetration before continuing, "Now fuck me! Fuck my big fat butt! Please Mistress Caroline, butt fuck me like the bitch I am! Mmmmmm, bang my little butt hole! Come on, fuck it! Fuck my butt Mistress Caroline! Please? Oh please, fuck me in the butt like the little ass whore I am! I'm an ass whore Mistress Caroline, mmmmm, I'm your personal ass whore, and I need you to ooooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmm, that's it! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh fuck Mistress Caroline, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

It took longer than Max hoped but sure enough eventually Caroline began pumping that big wonderful cock in and out of her slutty little butt hole, officially beginning the butt fucking. Oh yes, Caroline was officially fucking her butt. Or should that be Mistress Caroline? Should Max be calling her Mistress by her proper title, even in her own head? Was that what real subs did?

Max wasn't sure about that last question, but she thought the answer to the others was yes, as it would make her less likely to screw up later. At least by accident. Besides, it was fucking hot. Although she'd have to be careful to think of her as Caroline while working, and Mistress Caroline while they were indulging in this kind of pleasure.

Thankfully it was very much the latter now, Mistress Caroline effortlessly owning her fat ass as she pumped a big dick in and out of Max's bitch hole for the next few blissful minutes. Things became less blissful after that as her greedy ass craved a harder fucking almost immediately.

Which wasn't surprising, because as much as Max loved every aspect of anal sex, what she loved over everything else was the brutal rectum wrecking Mistress Caroline had given her before, and more importantly the amazing climaxes which came with it.

Also it should be noted that whatever mild discomfort she felt from actually having her ass stretch was long gone, and now all she felt was pleasure, and the hint of the ecstasy to come.

However while Max normally had no problem asking for what she wanted, or just taking it, things were different now. Now she was Mistress Caroline's bitch. Her little fuck toy. Her lesbian sex slave. Which meant it should be up to Mistress Caroline when she could receive the kind of brutal butt fucking that she always craved.

Besides, it wasn't like the slow butt pumping didn't feel amazing in it's own right. Yeah, Max could definitely settle for this for a little while. In fact, the truth was she kind of wanted to hold off on begging for more so she could savour it, and the feeling of her Mistress inside her big fat butt.

Oh, and most importantly of all, savour the blissful happiness on Mistress Caroline's face as thanks to Max she continued to get the best possible look at the dildo pumping in and out of Max's butt hole.

Caroline could have easily stared at that all night, but they had a business to run, so sooner then she would have liked she mumbled, "Max, take your hands off your cheeks. Mmmmm, I want to see your big booty bouncing for me. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it, oooooooh fuck! Max, get on all fours and start thrusting back against me. But not too much! No, mmmmm, don't make yourself cum. Not yet. Just be a good ass slut and ride my cock! Mmmmmm yesssssss, oh God Max, that's it, bounce that big fat ass! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeesssssss girl, bounce it! That's it, bounce that big jiggly butt like the good little submissive anal slave you are!"

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max grinned as she obeyed.

Max moaned those words several times, although she wasn't sure they registered as Mistress Caroline just continued talking trash, and rambling about just how much she loved Max's big jiggly butt. Which was pretty much the only time Max really enjoyed hearing Mistress Caroline talk this much, and unlike usual she listen to every word.

She also loved each and every one of those words, especially the permission to lift herself up onto all fours and start thrusting herself back and forth. True, Mistress Caroline had clarified she wasn't allowed to make herself cum, but she was allowed to give herself more pleasure, which Max had been craving ever since the ass fucking began.

With well practised ease Max was able to time her thrusts with Mistress Caroline, meaning that when the blonde pushed forwards the brunette pushed back, meaning that thigh met butt as hard as possible, creating the maximum amount of jiggle, just as the dildo went as deep into Max's slutty ass as possible.

Max was rewarded with more wonderful words from Mistress Caroline, however those words along with the harder butt fucking meant that Max was on the edge of climax in what felt like a matter of minutes.

Somehow sensing that Mistress Caroline then kept Max on the edge of climax until ultimately the impatient brunette could no longer take it, and she shamelessly begged the blonde for what she had been craving all day, a brutally hard rectum wrecking.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" Max screamed at the top of her lungs, and then when she received a warning slap to her meaty cheeks quieted herself down as much as possible, which wasn't a lot, and didn't last that long, "Ohhhhh fuck me, aaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck! Mmmmmm, fuck me Mistress Caroline! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Please? Please Mistress Caroline, pound my whore ass and make me cum! Ooooooh yesssssss, pound that ass! Pound it! Pound fuck that big fat ass of mine like you own it, mmmmmm, which you do. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh Mistress Caroline, you own my fucking ass hole! It's your fuck hole, so fuck it! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, fuck it hard! Please? I need it fucked! Oh God, make those big bubbly cheeks of mine jiggle for you as you bang that big booty and make me cum like the big bottomed bitch I am! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd Mistress Caroline, wreck your big bottom bitch's big fat booty! Fucking destroy my bitch hole! Show me that you fucking own it! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it, oooooooooh Gooooooodddddddddd yessssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

Finally Mistress Caroline started picking up the pace, slowly at first, although it didn't actually take that much to push Max over the edge of her first wonderfully hard anally induced climax of the evening, which left her completely incoherent.

It was then quickly followed by another, and another, and another as her wonderful Mistress relentlessly wrecked her rectum with machinelike efficiency and power, which caused Max to fall even more in love with her, if that was possible.

Especially when the pace had reached a crescendo, and Mistress Caroline had to be pounding her butt with every ounce of her strength. It certainly felt like it, given Max felt she was being spanked, and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as deafening as her screams of pleasure.

If there was any customers waiting for them behind the window they would have definitely heard, and it was the same story if anyone was left in the diner, but Max didn't care. Actually she did, only she hoped there were, because right now she wanted people to know that not only was she lucky enough to be getting laid, but the person giving it to her was giving her the most amazing orgasms of her life.

Also hopefully people knew the fact that that person was a girl, given what she said earlier, and the fact that she constantly screamed Caroline's name. She was now leaving out the proper title of her Mistress pretty regularly, but hopefully that would lead to another nice hard spanking, quickly followed by a brutal butt busting just like this.

Caroline certainly planned on it, although she couldn't be certain that she would actually remember it, as the whole world fell away and the only thing in it was the big jiggly piece of ass in front of her. To be fair it didn't really matter, as she could guarantee Max would do something to piss her off in the near future, either accidentally or on purpose, giving her the perfect excuse for a spanking.

Not that she actually needed it. No, Caroline was officially Max's Mistress now, which meant she could spank this fat booty any time she wanted. She could fuck it too, because it was hers. Oh yes, Max Black's big fat ass was her fucking property, something she made very clear throughout the butt pounding.

Sometimes even verbally, Caroline practically growling, "Mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! Mmmmmm yesssssss, this fat ass is mine! I fucking own it! It's my God damn property! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, mine to use however I want. Do you hear me Max? Your big jiggly butt is mine to fuck! Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, your ass hole is my fuck hole, because you're my bitch! Yeahhhhhhh, you're my bitch, you're my bitch, YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! Ooooooooh yesssssss, your tits are mine, your cunt is mine, your ass is mine, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, every part of you is mine! You're mine! You're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine, YOU'RE FUCKING MINE, mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, I LOVE THIS ASS! I LOVE FUCKING THIS BIG FAT ASS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, TAKE IT MAX, TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMMMM YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS FUCKING TAKE IT!"

When words were no longer an option, both because her voice was sore from screaming and because she was just too far gone, Caroline completely devoted herself to trying to literally ruining Max's rectum. Which was a bad idea, because they couldn't afford the rectum reconstruction surgery, and having to go to the doctors for that would be extremely embarrassing.

Even if she made Max go alone it would still be unbearably embarrassing imagining Max at the doctors, proudly telling them her girlfriend the formerly rich and famous Caroline Channing completely ruined her ass hole, which was now her favourite fuck hole.

God, maybe it would even become a news story. Caroline Channing, heiress to butt pounder. And yet, Caroline just couldn't stop. No, she was too addicted to slamming this amazing ass.

The normally tough Max Black bent over in front of her, giving up her most private hole and acting like a totally submissive bitch, being Caroline's totally submissive bitch, taking it in her ass hole like a bitch, and most of all those big meaty cheeks jiggling like crazy in front of her just drove Caroline completely wild.

Like literally, Caroline becoming like a wild animal relentlessly pounding into her submissive mate for a few long minutes. And of course, just before that she received an incredibly satisfying climax, quickly followed by another, and another, and another. The kind of climax Caroline could only receive when fucking Max Black's big fat booty.

Almost through it all Max was hammering herself back against Caroline, so that the 2 broke girls were working together to ruin Max's rectum. Unfortunately they didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately they collapsed in exhaustion down onto the counter.

As always Max was the first, her climaxes just proving to be too overwhelming for her to keep it up, but Caroline didn't last much longer after that, and soon enough they were lying in a sweaty heap together.

Then Caroline began lazily kissing the sweaty flesh underneath her, paying special attention to Max's neck, which she ultimately bit down upon so she could leave a mark of ownership somewhere obvious where all their customers would see it.

Then Caroline decided to get a good look at her handiwork, purring in Max's ear, "Spread your cheeks."

"Mmmmm, yes Mistress Caroline." Max moaned softly.

Max slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, proudly showing off her gape with a wicked grin on her face. She was just about able to see that Mistress Caroline had a similar expression on her face, the blonde perfectly content to stare deep into the brunette's bowels via the gaping crater that was her ass hole.

Then after a few long minutes of staring Mistress Caroline leaned over her, unlocked their window and opened it wide.

Which was a shockingly bold move for Mistress Caroline, as even if their top halves were still clothed Max's current position was very suggestive, and all it would take was one closer look to realise that Mistress Caroline was wearing a strap-on, and Max wasn't wearing anything below the waist.

Sadly there was no one waiting to be served, but it still added a hell of a kink moving forward.

After a few seconds of making sure no one was watching, Caroline pushed Max's hands off her cheeks, smacked that ass and ordered, "On your knees slut! Mmmmm, I want you to suck my cock as I serve our customers."

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max grinned with delight, again quickly doing as she was told.

Once Max was on her knees she wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the head of Mistress Caroline's dildo and then she moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of her butt.

As was becoming routine she then savoured the flavour for a few long seconds as she slowly sucked the head of the toy clean, and then she started bobbing her head slowly up and down, taking more and more of the dick until she had about half in her mouth with the tip of it pushing against the entrance to her throat.

Then finally she pushed the strap-on into her throat, ignoring the urge to choke and gag as she would not be denied a drop of her own butt cream.

It took longer than usual for Max to deep throat the entire length, not because she was actually struggling, but because she wanted to draw this out so she could get caught. Get caught sucking cock in the middle of her cupcake shop. Sucking her girlfriend's cock!

Oh yes, Max wanted to get caught sucking the strap-on cock of her girlfriend Caroline Channing.

Ideally where one of their regular customers would see them, and she would happily tell them if given half the chance that she was sucking her own anal juices off of it as the formerly rich girl had just given her one of the best butt fucking of her life.

Alas it was not to be, as Mistress Caroline firmly grabbed the back of her head to prevent her from going anywhere when they got a customer. Oh well, at least Mistress Caroline didn't chicken out then serving them.

Caroline almost did, freezing when someone finally came up to the window and almost missed their order. Then came the moment of truth, the moment they noticed and craned their neck to see the brunette head bobbing in between her legs, causing Caroline to blush yet boldly stating, "What? You've never seen a submissive bitch sucking cock before?"

There was a moment's silence, then the customer, who was thankfully a man, grinned and simply said, "Wow, awesome! Erm, do you girls do requests?"

As she already had his money Caroline's response was simply, "Get out of here! And as for you, keep sucking. You're not done yet."

Max had never been more proud of her woman, grinning around the cock in her mouth and staring lovingly at Mistress Caroline throughout this exchange.

Then she stuffed the last few inches of dildo down her throat and then gleefully kept bobbing her head up and down the dick, giving the most passionate, and more importantly the loudest, blow job she had ever given. Sadly a short time later Caroline made her stop and that was the last sex act they did in front of the window. At least for tonight.

Although on the bright side instead of being allowed to put her pants back on Max instead simply wore an apron for the rest of the night, meaning any time she turned around she flashed the open window her beaten and gaped butt, which Mistress Caroline stared at almost the entire shift, inspiring another hellacious ass fucking when they finally closed the store many hours later.

12