2 Guys A Girl And Adult Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck” exclaims Frank as he realizes his talking was a lot louder than he previously thought.

“We got us a peeper.” Laughed Rick as he points to the hole in the wall. “Some dirty perv is watching you suck my cock.”

Rick and Mallory move the bench over to the hole in the wall. “You want a better view?” asks Rick as he grabs Mallory and feeds her his cock again.

Mallory on her knees in front of the hole sucking on Rick's dick. Her pussy dripping wet at the thought of some random guy watching them. “Maybe he wants me to suck his?” She says as she pulls away from Rick's dick for a moment.

Hearing those words sets off a firestorm of emotions inside Frank as he stroked his own cock staring at his barely legal stepdaughter sucking the dick of the strange biker. He could not hold back any longer as his body filled with lust he pulled his eye away from the hole in the wall and slid his dick through it. The hole was a little tight for Frank's long and very thick dick, but he managed to push it all the way through to the other side.

“Mmm look at it!” purred Mallory as she eyes the big piece of rock hard meat hanging out the hole in the wall.

“You want to suck it too babe?” Questioned Rick as he reaches out and playfully strokes the stranger's cock hanging out the wall.

Mallory without a word changes her position to show some attention to the cock sticking out the glory hole. Her tongue playfully rubs up and down the shaft of it as Rick holds it for her. “Oh my goodness, the veins look like they are going to burst.” She says with a smile as her friend squeezes the cock harder for her.

Frank grunts loudly as his body is filled with mixed emotions, his stepdaughter's tongue felt amazing, but he was still a little unsure about the fact that Rick was holding his cock. His thoughts were muddled and confused and just as Frank's mind cleared and was about to pull his cock back. Mallory opens her mouth and begins to suck n Frank's big thick cock. “Oh fuck yes!” He groans loudly as he leans against the wall. He no longer cared that Rick was stroking his dick; all he could care about was Mallory's lips wrapped around him.

“Damn girl!” Exclaimed Rick as he watches Mallory's ruby red lips slide all the way down the big thick cock and then back up again. Rick stroked his cock with one and the strangers with the other as he watches. His eyes wide with excitement seeing her suck like a cock hungry slut. “You going to make him cum? Come on slut make that dick cum!”

Rick's encouragement made both Frank and Mallory wild. Frank began thrusting forward trying to almost fuck the hole it the wall as Mallory wraps her lips tighter and picks up the pace sucking the big cock faster and faster. She could feel it pulsating in her mouth she knew it was close to releasing its hot load for her. As she pulls her mouth away just before the explosion. Rick and her both line up in front of the head just as it pops covering both their faces in hot sticky cum.

Frank can barely stand as his cock erupts he grabs at the wall looking for anything to maintain balance. As he feels a mouth wrapped around his cock sucking him dry and then another mouth. He realizes that they are taking turns sucking on him. “I'm not gay.” He tries to grunt hoping that would make the other man stop.

Rick just laughs as he opens wider sucking on the cock tasting it all as Mallory watches. “I don't think he cares she softly speaks back to the stranger on the other side of the wall. And besides, that hard dick tells me you don't really mind anyway.”

Frank still feeling woozy from such a tremendous orgasm is unsure as to what he feels as Rick sucks his dick. His thoughts racing as he realizes he is still hard as a rock and the mouth on his cock felt so good. He slowly begins to return to fucking the hole in the wall and not caring who it is on other side.

Mallory can see the big hard cock moving in and out the hole in the wall; she can see the man on the other side is enjoying it despite the previous attempt at protest. She smiles as her friend Rick is sliding his mouth all the way down his lips nearly touching the wall before he pulls his head back. The adventurous teen slowly slides down her skirt and panties laying them on the bench. Her hands caress her bald pussy slowly teasing her clit as she looks on. She slides a finger into her dripping wet pussy then another; she fingers herself hard as she watches.

Rick pumping the man's cock so hard and fast his fist wrapped around the base as his mouth works up and down on the head. He loved the feel of the big dick in his mouth. The biker sucks harder and harder on the cock as his eyes dart back and forth to Mallory's hot young body. He could see she loves the show he is putting on, and it just makes him work the cock harder for her. He motions for her to come closer.

Mallory gets on her knees next to Rick as they start taking turns sucking the cock. Rick takes two or three turns then Mallory sucks it two or three times. Frank clutching for anything to hang on to as they two mouths are driving him crazy. Frank continues thrusting into the wall harder and harder and then finally everything just stops. He stands there for a second in confusion wondering where the wonderful mouths had gone. He looks down to peer through the hole to see if he can see anything at all. Rick and Mallory are still in the room, but they are slightly away from the hole speaking to one another.

“If you want to I am sure he will be game for it.” Rick whispers in Mallory's ear as her fingers continue to work her pussy harder and harder.

“Really should we just invite some random guy to do that she says?” Her question only half-hearted as she knew she wanted to fuck the man on the other side of the wall. Her fingers were still busy working her pussy like crazy, as she listened to Rick's plan.

“I will go over to his booth and talk to him I will set it up you don't have to worry about it okay.” Rick said as he pulled up his pants and walks out the booth. He walks over to the one directly next door and gently knocks. “Hey buddy open the door I want to talk to you.”

Frank freezes solid his cock almost instantly going limp as a cold sweat runs down his brow. “Whatever it is man I am not interested!” He exclaims back as he checks the lock on the door. “I was just here for a bit of anonymous fun.”

“I know it is cool man calm down just let me in we can talk for a minute is all. Rick tries to reassure that everything is okay as he holds the doorknob.

Frank paces back and forth for a few minutes as he rushes back to the hole he can see Mallory still on the bench rubbing her pussy. “Okay well it’s just him so maybe I can get out of this.” he says to himself as he goes back to the door and slowly twists the lock to unlock it.

Rick hearing the click slowly walks into the room “Hey man I'm Rick and that is my new friend Mallory over there and well, to be honest, we both like that big dick of yours.” Rick says pointing to the long piece of meat hanging between Frank's legs. “No I don't know you but that chick is looking to fuck, and well I know the people that own this joint and well we can have a little fun the three of us in a private party room. They usually charge people to rent them out for swing parties and stuff, but I can get us in for free since it's just us three.”

Franks mind racing 100 miles per hour. He also knew the owners and knew they often let good customers use the swing party rooms, having been a guest to more than a couple with his wife. His cock responding to the idea as it starts to come back to life. Frank walks over to Rick and leans down next to his ear. “I can't I am her stepdad.” He whispers into the ear of Rick. His mind racing still as he says it unsure of how the man will react to that bit of news.

Rick pulls away and stares at Frank for a moment. “You are her stepdad?” as he carefully points at Rick then at the wall between the booths. “Oh, this is good.” He says with a smile as he rubs his cum soaked goatee. “Dude I have been talking with her for like a month on the internet and well we met in a sex chat room, and she wanted me to role play with her that I was her stepdad. She has a massive daddy fetish.” He tells Frank the whole story of how Mallory has a thing for him.

Mallory leaning near the hole in the wall trying to listen but can only hear muffled whispers. “Hey you two pervs aren't starting without me are you?” She asks with a smile on her face.

“No babe just getting the details ironed out.”

“Rick, tell him I am up for anything!”

“Okay, I got this I will let him know babe.” Rick looks at Frank, look dude you know you want that ass, and I know she wants you too.” Rick looks at Frank's expression and can see he is wavering back and forth on the idea, as he reaches down and grasps Frank’s cock he gives it a few strokes as it starts to come back to full life. “You know you want to play.”

“Okay, I know where the rooms are I am no stranger to this place either. I have been to more than a couple parties here.” He says to Rick as he continues to stroke his very hard dick. He breathes hard still unsure why he even is liking it but knowing he is enjoying the feeling of someone's hand on his dick. “You take her there, and I will meet you in there.”

Rick releases Frank's cock and smiles “I knew you would.” He rushes back to the door slowly opening it and walking back to the other booth. He opens that door and sticks his head in, hey babe come on I got a massive surprise for you. Mallory quickly slides her skirt back up leaving the panties behind as she rushes to the door.

“Are we all three going to?”

“Yeah just follow me and be patient.” Rick says as he grasps her hand and leads her to the counter. “Hey, I need to use the private rooms for a bit if it is okay and I will have the guy from that booth joining me.” Rick says to the older woman behind the counter as he motions to the porn booths.

“Yeah, Rick sweetie you know it’s cool. I just need some proof of this one I put that room back there so you guys would quit fucking in my booths all the time, but I ain't about to let some jailbait back there.” The older woman says as she looks up and down Mallory.

Mallory calmly places an ID on the counter allowing it to be inspected by the older woman. “Here you go, ma'am, I just turned 18.” She points to the birthdate line on the ID.

The older lady reaches under the counter and retrieves a key “Okay here you go, Rick, take the small party room but don't be back there all day we got parties booked, and I will need to clean it up.”

Rick grabs the key and leads Mallory to a large white door with the number two on it he unlocks it and lets them in. The room is well furnished with a small bed and a couch. “What is this?” She asks

“Well they are just sex rooms; they built them so people could have swing parties here and so they quit fucking in her porn booths all day.

Frank slowly works his way out the booth and is standing at the counter staring at the door and then to the hall where the party rooms are. He stares back and forth, as the older woman behind the counter just looks at him. “Frankie they are in room two.”

Frank nods to the woman whom he still could not remember her name but was very familiar with. “Okay, thanks.” He says as his brain is telling him to run, but his body starts walking down the hallway. He argues with himself knowing he should just leave and get out free and clear. His own mind and body fighting one another tooth and nail as he suddenly looks up and sees the door in front of him. He slowly twists the knob and walks in.

“OMG!” Exclaims Mallory as she sees Frank's face. “You fucking perv! You followed me here.”

Rick tries to calm Mallory down as he whispers in her ear. “That is the guy from the other booth.”

“Wait so you now only followed me here but, but I sucked your dick!” She exclaims loudly again but her tone changing slightly. “I knew you wanted me.” She says as her angry tone fades away. Mallory throws her hair back as she as she squeezes her barely covered breasts together. “Frank I know everything I always have.” She says as she slowly walks towards him.

“You have?” Frank asks nervously as he reaches behind him to lock the door. His bulging cock not about to be hidden creating quite the tent pole in his pants.

“Yes I do, it’s one of the reasons I have tried to fuck with you over the years. I know you had nothing to do with their divorce, but yet you lied to me and let mom put the blame on you.” Mallory stands right in front of Frank her breasts still squeezed together as she tilts her head to the side. “Daddy I know you want to touch them.”

Rick standing in the corner just watching strokes his dick slowly having played several daddy daughter scenarios out with Mallory on the internet in the past. His dick aching as he jerked it feverishly waiting to see how it all played out.

“Please daddy touch my breasts. I know you want to I have seen you stare at them. I have seen you jerk off into my panties late at night in the living room when you think you're alone.” Mallory speaks with a very sweet and innocent tone as she stands before her stepdad.

Frank's breathing becoming increasingly erratic, as he knows everything she says is true. He always thought he hid his attraction to her so well, but he now knew she was playing him all along. He lifts his hands slowly grasping her young firm D cup breasts. His cock jumped as he touched them and felt as if it could rip through his pants. “Oh fuck they feel so good.” He says as he massages her breasts.

Mallory giggles a bit, as she lets her little top fall off revealing her heaving tan breasts to her stepdad. Her nipples sticking straight out hard as little rocks. “Oh, Frank I have wanted to feel you inside me since I saw you fucking my mom.” Her hands going straight for his zipper letting his monster cock out. She licks her lips as she sees its length and girth she squeezes its shaft tightly before lowering herself to her knees in front of him. “Can I please suck your dick daddy?” She looks at him fluttering her baby blue eyes at him as she holds her tongues inches from his cock head.

Frank not able to hold back his urges any longer grabs her head and violently shoves his dick into her mouth. He drives it all the way in feeling her gag on it before turning loose of her head. He then grabs it and does it again repeatedly. Mallory drooling all over the massive cock as it is forced fed to her. She relaxes her throat as much as possible allowing him to fuck her mouth faster and harder.

Rick walks over to the door his hard cock still in his own hand stroking it as he stands inches away staring at them watching the show. He was turned on and in shock, seeing the way Frank was just fucking her lips with reckless abandon.

“You naughty girl watching me fuck your mom!” He says as he pulls his cock from her mouth and slaps it on her lips. “I thought I saw you watching us ever since the night of your 18th birthday.”

Mallory on her knees on the cold concrete floor of the room loving the feel of Frank's big cock slapping her looks up at him and says. “Yes I couldn't help it I am sorry daddy.” She holds the base of his cock with one and hand and works her pussy hard with the other.

Rick seeing an opportunity lays down on the floor and moves into a position allowing Mallory to straddle his face as she works Frank's cock. Mallory moans hard as Rick's tongue explores her pussy trying to find the perfect spot. She holds Frank's dick tightly in her mouth as she moans, the vibrations running down his shaft. Frank grasps two handfuls of her hair as he grunts and thrusts in and out her mouth as he feels a load of cum building he tries to hold back his cum. Mallory feeling his cock pulsating knows her stepdad is close she takes her hand and slide it under his balls and slowly to his ass. She takes her wet fingers that were abusing her own pussy moments ago and thrusts one into his ass.

“Oh fuck!” Frank exclaims loudly at the anal penetration. His ability to hold back gone as he explodes jets of hot cum into her mouth. His cock throbbing and pulsating with every shot of cum. His knees getting weak as he leans back on the door.

Mallory swallowing as much as possible but not able to keep up closes her mouth and lets the rest explode onto her face and fall to her breasts. The cum dripping off her body trickling down on to the face of Rick underneath her. As the geyser of cum stops erupting, she stands up allowing Rick to also stand. The two looking at one another, her face and body covered in cum and his face covered in a few droppings of cum and her juices. They smile at one another then kiss, as their lips embrace and tongues swirl, she feels a mouth on her nipples. Frank not wanting to be left out has leaned over to suck on his stepdaughter's cum soaked breasts. Rick takes a cue from him and starts to suck the other breast. The two men each cleaning the cum off her breasts as she stands there smiling with glee.

“Okay, boys enough fun for you now who is going to fuck me?” Mallory asks with a bit of authority in her voice. “My pussy needs a cock bad! Is it going to be you daddy or is it going to be you baby?” She asks as she pulls away from her two lovers looking them both in the eyes as she asks.

“I need a moment.” Says Frank as he sits on one of the few pieces of furniture in the room.

Rick not needing another invitation picks up Mallory and carries her to the bed that is in the room. He tosses her on it her butt on the edge her legs hanging off the bed as he jerks her legs up over his shoulders. He drives his throbbing cock deep into her tight wet pussy. “Holy fuck that is good.” He moans out load as he fills her up. He drives his cock into her with such force the cheap bed slides a few inches with each push.

Frank finally regaining some strength walks over to the bed he sits on the edge of it. He looks around the room thinking that it was in one of these very places where he and Mallory's mom first had sex together. Frank feels a slight bit of guilt for what he is doing, but then he feels something else. He looks down to see Mallory with her arm outstretched her hand grasping his semi-erect cock. Frank's cock begins to react again to the touch it is slower to come back to life but her finely manicured fingers wrapped around it jerking it hard as her lover fucks her is making Frank respond.

“Oh fuck yes babe that feels so good!” Mallory exclaims as she rubs her clit with one hand and jerks her step dad with the other. “Daddy do you want to fuck me?” She moans out the perverse question between hard thrusts from Rock.

Frank looking at beautiful naked body parts of it glistening with sweat. The feelings of guilt all fading away as his cock stands at full attention again. He climbs on to the bed barely able to fit on the tiny thing. He holds the base of his long thick cock in his hand as he looks at her. “Why don't you fuck daddy.”

Mallory and Rick both smile. Rick pulls his cock from her soaking wet pussy and helps Mallory to her feet she stands on the bed hovering over her step dad’s cock. She slowly lowers herself; she hovers with just the head inside her then another inch and another. Mallory feels every vein and ridge in his cock as she takes the whole thing. She sits on his dick shuddering for a moment, as she is as full as she has ever been. She can feel her pussy stretch a bit to accommodate the cock. Frank smiles as he reaches down grasping her ass cheeks and slowly starts her bouncing up and down on his cock.

“Fuck your daddy baby!” Exclaims Rick as he sits on the side of the bed stroking himself, with a look of excitement almost as if it was his cock inside her.

Mallory starts to move back and forth as she gets used to her stepdad's cock she rises up almost to the point it is out of her then comes back down hard. She smiles as she looks into his eyes she had seen this look of pleasure on his face before when she spied on him and her mom fucking. Her body shuddered and quivered as a wave of pleasure washed over her, she was cumming harder and harder each time. She moaned hard with each stroke of Frank's cock inside her. She ran her own hands all over her body squeezing her own breasts as the waves of pleasure filled her.