$20 million Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick learns his place and his future.
1.7k words
4
212.7k
48
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that morning I woke up alone. After getting cleaned up, I headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. Carrie, Nadine, and Ethan were just finishing up breakfast at the kitchen table. As I walked in the room, Carrie said, "help yourself to what’s left." Hmm, usually she would get up and get me a plate. Oh well, I guessed she was just tired from last night.

As I sat down to eat, I noticed the expressions on their faces. Carrie seemed very content and kept glancing at Ethan. Nadine looked back and forth from her mother to her boyfriend with a knowing look tinged with jealousy. Ethan sat there with a smug look like the cock of the walk. Not too far from the truth, I suppose.

Then Nadine broke the silence. "So Mom, did you enjoy Ethan last night?"

I was a little shocked and I think I must have inhaled sharply.

"What," she asked, "didn’t you know?"

"He knew," Carrie scoffed, "he watched and he loved what he saw. Afterwards, he ate my pussy and told me he loved the taste of Ethan’s cum."

Nearly choking on my toast, I started blushing more than I ever had before, and stared at Carrie.

"Oh I see, you like men, too? Was that the first time you tasted a man’s cum?"

Not believing this conversation was taking place with my step-daughter, I just nodded my head.

"Well, you may get lucky again, because he’s so horny he’ll fuck anyone he can get his cock in to."

Ethan then stood up from the table, wearing only his boxer shorts, and my eyes locked on to the massive bulge.

"I’m going to have a swim," he said as he walked out of the room.

Carrie watched him walk away and then got up too and said, "and I have some shopping to do. Do you want to come along, Nadine?"

"Sure, sounds good. Let’s go spend some money."

Just like that I was alone. I cleaned up everyone’s dishes and went to the rec room to watch some TV. Lying there, I started thinking about Ethan and Carrie fucking, and before I knew it I had my clothes were on the floor and my erection in my hand.

I was jerking off with my eyes closed tight when I heard Trent’s voice. I didn’t expect him to be home. "So, I hear you like the taste of cum?" The tone of his voice was almost jeering. "I overheard you all talking in the kitchen." He then undid his pants and they fell down, exposing his hairless crotch. "Why don’t you try some of mine?"

I’d never seen Trent naked before and was quite surprised to see that he also had an impressive cock.

"Suck it now!"

I’d also never seen Trent so aggressive before, and soon realized that I was no longer the "king of the castle". These people all now knew that I was submissive and were going to exploit it. But his young cock just looked so damn good that I wasn’t about to say no.

Leaving my own cock alone I sat up and, licking my lips, leaned forward and started my first blow-job. I couldn’t believe how hot his dick felt on my tongue. The feeling of it hardening in my mouth made my own cock harden even more. His shaft was a little thinner than mine but, at full hardness, he was a full ten inches long, with a sexy little upward curve to it. As he fucked my mouth, I grabbed his tight ass with both hands and marveled at how smooth and taut his skin was. Letting one hand slip down, I gently rubbed his anus, like Carrie had done to me, before, and to Ethan last night.

After a few minutes he said, "you’re pretty good at this. We’ll have to do it often." Then, taking hold of my hair, he leaned his head back and, letting out a low growl, his rod became even more swollen. It started spewing his sweet cum into my mouth and down my throat. At first I gagged from the sheer volume, but by the fifth or sixth spurt I caught up and drank his semen eagerly. The taste was better than any treat I’ve ever had.

After licking his still-hard cock clean, he just pulled up his pants, turned, and starting walking out of the room. "Later," he called over his shoulder, and left me there on the couch, alone, with my hard-on.

Well, may as well take up where I left off. Leaning back, I closed my eyes and started stroking my throbbing member again.

As I was about ten strokes from an incredible explosion, I heard yet another voice. This time it was Ethan.

"I hear you’re giving blow-jobs in here. Let’s see if you can handle this."

I turned to look and my heart skipped a beat. There was Ethan, stark-naked, that giant sausage in his hand, and perfectly-toned body still dripping from his swim. Holy shit is he fucking gorgeous! Now, as he swaggered over to me, my heart raced.

I started to sit up, but, as he reached me, he pushed me back down. He straddled me and slapped his spear against my chest and face. As I stared into his beautiful blue eyes, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he fed me his cock. I could barely breathe but, wanting to please this man, the man that fucked my beloved wife earlier that same day, I sucked for all I was worth, never getting more than half of it in my mouth and down my throat.

After five minutes or so, he pulled out that amazing man-meat and told me to get off the couch. He then sat back and told me to kneel in front of him and start sucking again. I did as I was told, stroking his serpent with one hand while my other rubbed his over-sized balls. He started pushing down on the back of my head and with great effort I got about ten inches of it down. About ten minutes later, I withdrew his cock and began licking his balls and asshole while jerking him with both hands.

While he seemed to be really enjoying my techniques, he sat up and told me to lean forward with my face in the back of the couch. Standing up, he went over to the cabinet beside us and took out a bottle of something.

"Luckily for you, I brought this in here yesterday. Believe me, you’re going to need it."

My eyes glimpsed enough of the label to tell me that he was holding some type of sex lube. It occurred to me then that I was about to be fucked by that monster-sized appendage of his. My first reaction was fear. "I’ve never been fucked before," I said weakly. That wasn’t entirely true, but, before it had only been one of Carrie’s slim vibrators. Hardly a comparison.

"Well then, you may want to grab a cushion so you can bite down on it," he said mockingly.

I took his advice, just as his huge head made contact. The pressure was unlike anything I had felt before. I vaguely remembered hearing once that pushing out made it easier to have anal sex. It may have made a difference, but, it certainly didn’t make it easy. Finally, he manage to work the head in. Suddenly, I had more sympathy for women giving birth. This man was massive.

Thankfully, he was patient, and took five minutes to work it in. Turning my head towards him I asked, "is it all the way in?"

Laughing he said, "no, five inches to go. Fuck, is your ass ever tight!"

I thought to myself, "of course it’s tight, you’re as thick as a baseball bat!" Five more inches? I already felt so full…Luckily, he stopped trying to get more in and just started pumping slowly. As the pain started to subside, the feeling was unbelievable. I knew that to him I was just another fuck, but to me this was a new role that I would have to adjust to. I knew that, whenever, wherever, this young stud wanted me, I would always submit.. Never again would I be the same.

He must have fucked me for half an hour. I would sort of pass out, now and again, only to awaken to his pounding of my ass. He was in my all the way now and I could feel his golf ball-sized testes hitting mine. I think he was proving a point. He was showing me that he owned me and that he would always take what he wanted. Earlier this morning it was my wife, now it was me.

I could feel wetness on the end of my penis. Reaching down, I scooped some up and brought it to my mouth. I could tell, right away, that it was his seed. That meant that he had already cum in me at least once and yet he was still fucking for all that he was worth. What a fuck machine! No wonder Nadine had moved in with him so fast. She was addicted to his cock, just like I am now. And no doubt Carrie is, too.

Finally, his pounding slowed and his gargantuan member got even bigger. His orgasm felt like it might send me through the back of the couch. The pulsating of his love missile sent me to my own orgasm. One like I have never felt. I sprayed my load all over the floor. After he had finished, I felt his dick begin to get smaller, if you can even call it that. He slipped out of my abused ass and stood up. Picking my tee-shirt up off the floor he wiped his still huge cock off and then dropped the shirt beside me.

As he was walking out of the room, he turned and said, "get yourself and this mess cleaned up, I’m having company over soon."

Hmm, what company? I would have to think about that later. Right now, my main concern was whether or not I could walk. After wiping up myself and the floor, I found I could, but just barely. I slowly made my way to my bedroom and drew a bath.

After a good long soak in the tub, I decided that I’d better have a sleep. Boy, it’s a good thing it was Saturday. No way would I be going in to work today.

To be continued…