2010: Indian Son Burning Desire

Story Info
Indian son desires his mother and sister.
2.2k words
3.59
486k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are, originally, from Ernakulum. Currently, I am living in Dubai, with my dad and mum, Suma, in a comfortable 3 bedroom apartment. My dad is 49, married to Suma, my mother, for twenty four years. My mother is 44. My 19 year old sister, Shilpa, is normally away, at an engineering college hostel in Madras. She is, currently, in Dubai for Christmas vacation. I had just finished varsity, and had started working at a software company.

We are a typical mallu family. A traditional, yet westernized, family in many ways. Both my mum and sister dressed in a combination of Indian and Western styles. They are more Western nowadays at home, and out shopping or relaxing, but traditional at social functions, where appropriate.

Perhaps, it's something biological that harkens back to my ancestors from Kerala, when a girl with some meat on her bones was not only healthier and wealthier, but much more desirable. I'm extremely, attracted to a curvy, voluptuous, full figured women, Even, if that means they don't have firm stomachs and may have extra weight on them. After all, I'm not exactly in the best of shape. I really do believe that the ideal body type for me is the one that is curvy, round and full voluptuous. Certainly, I am not attracted to heavy or obese women, but I think nice hips, thick thighs, and an overall curvy frame, that is proportional, is great. The sexiest parts of a woman are her soft breasts, thick thighs, and slightly, rounded or fat ass. The "dimple" of the lower back that you'll never see on a skinny woman, and confidence that she's beautiful the way she is attracts me.

One hot day after shopping, I was following my mum up the stairs, with the groceries. I got an instant hard-on, and my cock throbbed in my jeans. It was, as if, my cute mum looked me in the eyes and had squeezed my cock.

I kept my eyes on the swing of my beautiful mother's curvy hips. I watched the sweetly, circular motion of the shapely, fat arse cheeks, and the way they seemed to coil and uncoil, with the climbing rhythm of her legs in her saree. My mum had a fine, swinging rhythm, I thought. It was all cunning, little jiggles and appealing, lithe motions. The waves were dipping into the hidden valley of her arse cheeks, rounding out at the tops of her thighs. Her arse cheeks had stretched on saree and they wobbled and rippled, as she had walked.

I felt my face flush, as I, suddenly, thought of going up to my mother and feeling the flesh of my her fat ass cheeks, through the thin fabric of her saree. I wanted to cup each buttock firmly. One each hand. I wanted to do something really dirty to her, like lifting her saree and sticking a finger up her milky, tight, fat arse. Just to feel how tight her arse is.

My mother, at 5'8", was still very much a good-looking woman, with a voluptuous full figure. She had been quite a stunner in her youth, and she looked after herself to this day. Her body had grown larger. She was now a size 14, but the proportions were still in balance. My mother had quite large, 40D boobs, which still gave way to a curvy waistline, but her arse had grown, after giving birth. She thought she had gained a bit too much, although in reality, they were proportional to the rest of her now. A splendid sight for any ass man, who loved a fuller figure.

I had to admit she looked like a real slut, even in her saree. My mum's saree was so tight that the two flaps of her ass were easily visible. That was another thing that made me even hornier. her panty line was, also, visible. The outline of a ripe pussy snuggled by tight, lace panties made my cock stiff, and I started to imagine what type and color panties she must be wearing, whether it was those big, cotton panties, sexy, lacy panties, or her tiny g-strings. I loved smelling my mum dirty, wet panties. I wanted to see much more of those classy legs, and maybe, get a peek between the smoothly, rounded thighs and fat arse.

I wondered if my sweet mother was having any affairs. I was sure that plenty of horny men were sniffing around after that tight, fat arse of hers. I envied those men, who were fucking my own mother, like a cheap whore. I wondered if she was an ass virgin. Surely, my dad or some lucky guy must have had that tight ass. I imagined myself filling her tight asshole, with my warm, sticky cum and watching it drip from my own mother's brown, puckered asshole.

Sad that the climb was finished, I lifted my eyes innocently and smiled, as my mum entered the flat. That was something else, I thought. Her fine, huge breasts were lifted against a thin blouse and showed the points of her nipples. I saw sweat patches under her arms, as my mum stretched, before collapsing on the sofa. I wish I could have her soft, big breast in my mouth. I wanted to smell her armpits. I wanted to make her mine, so badly. I couldn't wait to get to room and masturbate, while thinking of what had happened today and of my hot, sweaty, fat arse mother.

I zipped down my jeans, and let my stiff, hard cock jump out into my hand. I could picture my mother stroking her long, slim fingers over my hard cock, running her red fingernails around the pulsing head, making it drip a little juice. Dropping back on my bed, I spread my legs and imagined rubbing my puffy, sensitive head along my mother milky, thick thighs. I could feel it slip along the tightly filled nylon, then easing over to nudge between her ripe legs, feeling up and up until my knob nestled into the lace panties.

I always had a thing for older, mature women. I had a collection of porno pictures on my laptop, which were mostly milfs and the 'over 40' type. I just loved to stroke my cock, whilst looking at nude, raunchy pictures of older women. Sometimes, I would imagine my mother striking a pose like the pictures I would often look at. Perhaps like a lady on all fours on the floor showing her asshole and pussy, looking back at the camera, as if asking to be fucked senseless, like a whore. Today, my mother, in the tight saree she had worn all day, teased me with the way her arse cheeks stretched, wobbled, and rippled, as she had walked.

Just as I had finished cumming, the doorbell rang, and my mother call me. I, quickly, pulled my boxers and jeans up, without cleaning off my cum. My sister had came back home.

My cute sister, Shilpa, was much more outgoing than me. She has a beautiful face, with a thick build, a rather plump ass, and good sized 38C boobs. Her personality was more relaxed and outgoing, and she seemed very comfortable in herself. Funnily enough, I started to notice how sexy my sister was. Shilpa's ass was starting to look quite attractive, as well. I am an ass man, and, both, my mom and sister were starting to look really hot to me these days.

I gave my sister a big hug. I was scared that she would smell my cum, yet I felt kinky hugging her. I felt my sticky, warm cum drip off my legs, as I hugged her tightly. I felt my limp cock stir, as her soft breasts pressed against my chest. Deep down, I wanted her to smell my cum on me and feel my cock harden.

I had to go to my room, as soon as possible, just to rub my cock to get some relief. My sister and mother were turning me on so much.

As I lay in bed, I stroked myself off, thinking about feeling my mom's beautiful, wide ass cheeks. I imagined her bending over the kitchen worktop for me, wriggling her butt, and letting me cum all over the material of her pants.

In my fantasy, I moved behind my mother and placed my hands on her fat ass, squeezing and feeling all over her wide arse cheeks. My mom responded by saying "Oh, my son, what are you doing to your naughty mother? That's so good. Feel mommy's tight, fat ass good."

I kept on squeezing and feeling her. I kissed around her ass through the fabric of her pants. Then, I reached under her and lifted her saree and petticoat. My mother's milky, white thighs were getting more and more visible, and I kept staring at them. Finally, I pulled my horny mother's petticoat completely upwards. She was wearing lace black panties. I revealed the milky flesh of her fat, ass cheeks in all their glory. Her black panties were drenched with moisture. It was obvious that she was very excited. She was secreting juices from her lovely, moist vagina. In my fantasy, my dick was hard now, and she unbuckled my jeans and pulled it out. I started slapping it against the crack of my mom's ass, and then on each cheek in turn. Then, I placed the tip of my cock between the fleshy cheeks and pushed them together, so they clamped over my shaft. She didn't allow me to enter her pussy, so I just rubbed myself in her ass crack, using the flesh of her ass cheeks to rub against! I continued thrusting between my own mother ass cheeks, faster and harder, until I, finally, came with a groan of pleasure. I watched my cum fill her ass crack, and all over her fat arse cheeks.

I laid back and relaxed, enjoying the after-glow of another fantasy about my mom's fat ass. 'If only it could become a reality' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, and relaxed back on the bed.

Slowly, I started to drift off to sleep, little aware that my mother was having sex with my father.

I woke up to the sound of moans. I could only imagine the scene inside my parent's bedroom. Then, a thought struck me. Maybe, I could peep in. The thought excited me. I decided to take a chance, and see if I could see anything from my parents' bedroom, or at least, hear my mum moan louder.

When I reached my parent's bedroom door, I put one hand on the round, brass doorknob, and slowly turned it, so as not to make any sound. Then, the moment of truth. I pushed slowly, with a light pressure, not knowing if it was locked or would open. My heart jumped a beat, as the door moved inwards, ever so slightly. It was unlocked! I continued pushing the door, slowly. First, open an inch, and then two, until finally it was ajar about six inches, and I looked around the door.

I was met an awesome sight. My beautiful mom, naked, was straddling my dad's face, which was completely buried under her fat arse. My dad was sticking his tongue into my mother's tight pussy, and slapping her milky, white fleshy, fat arse cheeks, as he did so. Her beautiful soft boobs dangled down. She was loving every second of it. My mother was busy sucking up and down on my dad's hard cock. It looked slightly longer and thicker than my cock, about seven inches in length.

All of a sudden, her mom looked up and saw me. My mother paused midway up my dad's hard cock, as her eyes met my eye, in surprise. I stayed where I was, shocked, not understanding quite what to do. I scared that my dad would see me, or my mother will tell him.

I was about to leave, when my mum did something that shocked me. She carried on sucking, momentarily, and then raised herself up a little and looked straight at me.

"Yes, darling, lick me! It feels so good to have your tongue deep inside my asshole."

"I love your ass, Suma," my dad said. My mother pushed and wriggled her fat ass from side to side, as he thrust his tongue into her asshole. My dad gripped the flesh of my mother's hips more firmly and thrusted his tongue deeper, groaning as he did so, feeling the walls of his wife's ass gripping his tongue.

"Even after all these years, I can't get enough of fucking you, you hot, dirty bitch, especially in your fat arse" my dad said.

"Yesss...now get up, and fuck my fat arse "she replied looked right into my eyes. "I want to you to fill my tight, fat arse with your warm cum. Come on, darling, fuck me. Fuck me, please! I know you want to" she added.

I was, still, a little stunned at what had just occurred, and scared my dad would see me. I was satisfied to a degree, and the danger of it all had added to the sexual thrill! I felt a surge of adrenalin run through me, as crept quietly back to the door.

I wanted to see my mother, Suma, on all fours on the bed and getting fucked by dad.

To be continued...