24 Candles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations combined into more than she could handle. She couldn't even keep pulsing her hips anymore she was in pure ecstasy once more. And even then as he took over the motion she couldn't orgasm, though with the sensations she was having she may as well have been. Finally she felt his penis convulse and a warm jet inside of her as he released. And right as that happened she finally felt the pressure relieve again for her third, and judging by the mess made this time largest, orgasm of the night. She finally came out of her pleasure shock still straddling him on the couch. She laid her head down on his warm chest and almost instantly fell asleep.

He was worn out. This had been the most awesome night of his life. He had not only finally gotten to have sex with his true love, but got to control the whole thing to make sure they were both completely satisfied. He didn't know whether or not the powers would last past tonight or if it was a one time only deal. So he returned her body back to normal, restoring her nipples, making her orgasms last normal lengths of time and not squirt the whole time, only a pulse or two like a normal squirting woman. Then he decided to try something to clean up her orgasm fluid which was everywhere. Since it was technically part of her body he tried to control it, to make it reabsorb into her. And to his surprise and pleasure so he wouldn't have to clean up, it did. It slid along the ground and out of the couch fabric and off both their bodies and back into her pussy where it was absorbed by her body. He then left a few mental commands that would last. Making her completely enjoy and not question anything that had gone on and to alter her sexual urges to more mach his and then he too couldn't stay awake anymore. As he dozed off his last thought was 'one hell of a birthday.' And he kissed her on the top of the head and fell asleep on the couch holding her close, still inside her.

12