24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Marvin, you love my flabby booty more than my husband (She put a finger to her lips as if speaking in secret.) but don't let anybody know. It's our little secret."

The rest of her confession was muffled as I reached up and pushed her head into the mattress and I doggie styled her until I shot a week's worth of my frustration up her apparently well used shitter.

Shaila's massive gaped ass was covered in my cum which was leaking from her gaped ass. It looked like a crime scene...and she was still giggling face down on the mattress.

"CLEAN ME UP TRICK!" I had finally cum and suffice it to say, I didn't feel any better while my sloppy, cheating bitch of a wife licked my cock clean before finally barfing all over the sheets and collapsing into it. I turned her vomit covered face to the side in respect for our kids so that she wouldn't be smothered.

I didn't know what to make of the situation as I snatched some sheets and blankets from the bed and went into the living room to sleep on the couch. Moments later, I heard a thump as my BBW wife had most likely tumbled onto the floor.

I checked my phone for a few moments looking at pics of Yanira's big fake butt and thought it was a just a bit nicer than my wife's monster sized donk. There was a message from Yanira on my phone.

It was just an address.

Not one I was familiar with, but I'd resolved to solve that little adventure another day.

"Who the fuck is Marvin?" passed from my lips in a angry barely audible whisper before sleep overtook me.

TO BE CONTINUED...