24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"You're fucking hot Debbie Manchellini." I was honest and I saw her weakly smile betraying even more emotion that up until that time was completely uncharacteristic of whom I knew her to be. She also had a really nice set of tits as well.

"Thank you Gerald." She punctuated her words with a soft kiss to my lips and stood removing her bikini top. She stood before me completely nude and allowed my eyes to drink in the beauty of her perfect hourglass figure.

"I'm not all that different from you Gerald. I'm originally from Oklahoma and I was a majorette, volleyball player and runner up in the Ms. Cornhusker pageant. I get my figure from my distant Nordic heritage. I'm basically just a farm girl who was plucked from obscurity by a rich asshole with mafia ties."

"Mafia ties?" I was seriously worried while Debbie laughed at my reaction.

"Gerald you need to learn how to relax." With that she jumped into the pool and started doing a few laps. I just watched until I was allowed the privilege of wrapping a towel around her awesome figure. I was still watching as she walked up to the mansion swaying her hips back and forth for my benefit.

"Damn." I'd settled back into my chair forgetting that I was basically pants-less after ravishing my boss Debbie Manchellini. I dozed off in the afternoon sunlight.

"Mr. Robertson? Mr. Robertson please wake up." I was awakened by Ophelia and immediately realized I was half nude in front of her cupping my hands over my package.

"You fuck her?" Ophelia asked with a slight sense of urgency.

"Uh, what do you think?"

"May I Mr. Robertson?" I found her small hands moving my hands away exposing my slightly hard cock.

"I would like to clean your cock sir. You wouldn't mind would you Mr. Robertson?"

"What?" I was surprised as I felt her fingers enclose around my erect cock.

"I'm gay Mr. Robertson. I've been coveting Debbie for years and I'd do anything to taste her. Even suck her off of your dick." With that Ophelia buried the length of me deep inside her throat and basically sucked on my cock like a Popsicle until she had cleaned all of Debbie's juices from my dick. To show her appreciation, Ophelia cupped my balls and roughly jerked me off until I sprayed my load all over the patio concrete floor.

She wiped me clean with some wipes she'd brought down from the house and sent me on my way with an employee packet.

I noticed Debbie's cell number on the corner of one of the forms and knew that we'd probably hook up again at some point. The minute I was back on the metro on my way home, thoughts of Shaila began to run through my mind. It didn't seem all that bad considering my day, but I didn't want to let her off the hook.

My son Jamie was waiting for me in the doorway as I arrived home later than usual.

"Daddy, mommy's mad at you." He warned me as I stepped on the front porch of my building. I loved him; my eight year old was one of the few joys in my life.

"I want you to go ask your mother a question for me Jamie."

"What's that daddy?"

"Ask your mommy who is Marvin?" My son ran off yelling the question to my wife. The sound of plates dropping and shattering on the kitchen floor followed shortly after.

"Who the fuck is Marvin?!!" I laughed.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12