24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 04

Story Info
Gerald has a threesome with his wife and her HUGE TIT Cousin.
9.6k words
4.2
59.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,977 Followers

Shaila's Cousin Deana

I was getting a divorce.

A huge fight had ensued that night after I'd sent my son into the house to ask my cheating bitch of a wife about her boyfriend. At first she tried to deny it like all cheaters do when they get busted, then she tried to turn the argument around talking about me taking advantage of her and leaving her face down in her own vomit the prior night. She'd stopped short of calling my anal assault on her monstrous flabby ass rape or some shit like that but kept trying to deflect the fight away from her apparent cheating.

I'd moved out of the house in the short term until I could get things settled in the divorce and was staying on a buddy's couch. I was working full time and stocking away some money for my impending divorce.

Shaila wasn't making things any easier and was refusing to let me see my kids. I'd heard through the grapevine that she'd started seeing Marvin out in the open and that he looked like some motherfucking male model. My curiosity had gotten the better of me and I'd found myself on an impromptu stakeout across the street from my house after a neighborhood homie had informed me that Shaila was out on the town with this "Marvin" guy.

The description of Marvin had been on the money as I was treated to some big roided out light skinned brother with that "good hair" sisters always be talking about. Shaila appeared to be drunk as usual and I was pissed when I saw her wearing an orange mini-dress that was nearly shorter than a t-shirt. Her stark white panties were quite visible and Marvin's large mitts were all over her massive flabby butt. I'd considered "bum rushing" the duo but that asshole was built like a tank and probably would have destroyed my chubby ass.

I just went back to my friend's apartment and got wasted on a forty ounce before signing the divorce papers. Everything was in order even down to letting me see my kids twice weekly and every other weekend. I figured I could just sue her later when I was in a better financial position. I didn't want to put my children through that shit. I watched some Kung-Fu flicks on the El REY network before passing out half dressed.

My friend's girl Claudia inadvertently woke me up with the sounds of the shower running caused me to angrily stir. I felt like death warmed over and my taste buds felt like they'd been sucking on a Raid flavored lollipop.

Word to the wise; don't mix Red Bull and Yak; that shit will fucking kill you Dawg.

Claudia was my buddy's smoking hot girlfriend and he'd lucked into the big time because she had just become a partner at an up and coming law firm. Pardon the expression but Claudia was the kind of bitch you mark as fucking unobtainable as shit. She was the kind of chick that you usually only saw in men's magazines. Claudia was the kind of woman that men killed for. In fact my buddy had only started dating her after taking a bullet to the head and laying in a coma for nearly six months.

"Sounds fucking crazy right?"

I figured that after he took a bullet from her crazy ex, Claudia was kind of guilted into a relationship and the love thing had blossomed from there. She was this Latin brunette that had this toned athletic body this crazy ass bubble butt that I'd been secretly drooling over since I'd seen her in these lime green yoga pants the first night I'd started catting out at their place. She didn't seem to be wearing any underwear and her cheeks were driving me to distraction along with her pronounced camel toe.

Here it was probably four in the morning and she was showering. I was rock hard imagining her nude and running a loofa sponge over her flawless body. I considered taking my problem in hand but that would have been disrespectful to my buddy especially after all he'd experienced. Then I happened to notice that the door to the bathroom was slightly ajar.

My curiosity and my cock were killing me and I knew she'd more than likely only be there for a few more minutes.

"So a brief glimpse wouldn't hurt; right guys?"

Surprisingly it didn't take as many steps as I thought to make it to the bathroom door. Through the crack in the door, I could make out the silhouette of my friend's girl as she stood under the steamy spray. She was using a Loofa sponge indeed as she bathed and even though the clear shower curtain was fogged I could see the erect nipples of her perky breasts which were quite large and appetizing. Her pretty face was little more than a blur as I noticed her rubbing the sponge between her legs and moaning.

OMG!!-She's masturbating!!

My cock at this point was tenting my shorts while I watched Claudia cup her own breast rolling the nipple between her fingers and closing her thighs around the cylindrical sponge. After a few moments she discarded the sponge and grabbed the detachable shower head going to town on herself. I felt like kicking the door open and whipping my junk out so and jerking off in front of her. Seriously, Claudia Escobar was that fucking hot.

Suddenly I realized that the shower had been turned off and despite my feelings, I found myself half-running back to be bed on the couch and hoping that I hadn't made enough noise to alert her attention to my peeping. I was so hard that my cock was poking between the couch cushions. I considered humping the tight space for a minute.

"Hope you enjoyed the show cabron." She suddenly whispered in my ear close enough for me to feel the heat from her breath. I shuddered under my wealth of blankets silently snickering at being caught and worrying that she would tell my buddy. I heard her padding away and snuck a look only to see her watching me outside the door to her bed room. It was still dark but I could make out a smirk on her face as she slipped her robe off revealing her flawless nude body.

"Fuck me stupid, that's no fair." I hoarsely whispered as she entered the bedroom.

Moments later I heard the telltale squeaking of a mattress and the creaking of the head board as she fucked my buddy silly.

Five minutes later, I jerked myself to a slightly satisfying orgasm in my boxers before passing out again.

*******************************************************************

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I yelled surprised as a cup of ice cold water was poured on my head. I turned over to see Claudia coming to a rest as she sat on one of her expensive dining room chairs facing me. She was holding an empty tumbler which she sat on the coffee table keeping her piercing exotic eyes on me the whole time.

"Good morning sleepy head." She motioned towards the coffee table and I noticed a steaming hot cup of Joe staring me in the face. I was befuddled because earlier in the AM she had caught me perving on her and even bared her picture perfect body to me. I was beginning to think it was all a dream until I felt telltale wetness in the crotch of my boxers.

"Come on drink it before it gets cold Gerald." I simply nodded noting the elephant that was tap dancing around inside my skull sitting up and failing to realize that I was exposed until the first gulp of her expensive coffee brand was halfway down my throat.

"You do have a fat one down there cabron and I'm very flattered but perhaps you should put it away." I pulled a comforter around my shoulders obscuring my soiled cock from her view. I had made quite a mess of myself and hoped her glimpse of my junk wasn't long enough for her to notice that I'd jizzed all over myself while she was schooling her boyfriend earlier this morning.

"Six weeks Gerald."

"What?"

"You've been here six weeks, ten hours, seven minutes and thirty seconds Gerald. Ask me why I know that Gerald." My eyes followed her shapely legs as she folded one over the other.

"Why do you know that Claudia?" I didn't see any way out of an impending dress down by my friend's smoking hot girlfriend and just decided to go with it.

"Because that how long you have been getting on my fucking nerves Gerald and after this morning, I've definitely reached my limit with you." She punctuated her statement by pushing her thick horn rimmed glasses up on her thin nose.

"Look I'm sorry about that fucked up shit this morning. I really didn't mean anything by it but I just-uh, I couldn't help it Claudia." I was nervous as she sat there staring at me with no reaction what-so-ever.

"I know what I look like Gerald and I realize the effect that I have on both sexes for your information. Now before you get the idea that I'm some kind of arrogant bitch, I'd like you to know that I'm currently dodging two of the partners at my firm and a number of casual acquaintances including a Victoria secrets model."

"Yeah I get it, you got a full calendar huh? Well I already apologized so what do you want me to do?" She did sound a little arrogant for my tastes and I realized she usually didn't speak much when my friend was around.

"Have you ever heard of the Smith & Wesson Model 500 series of handgun Gerald?"

"Uh maybe; but why are you bringing up a weapon?"

"I just wanted to know if you were familiar with the weapon because your good friend, my fiancé is always trying to get me to go to the range with him to fire it. Did you know he sprained his wrist the first time he fired the fucking thing Gerald?"

"Are you threatening me Claudia?" I already knew the answer to that question but she had just blown away all of my assumptions about her up until this time.

"No Gerald, I know you realize how fond of me your friend is and how UPSET he would be if HE found out or was told how you were peeping into the bathroom this morning while I was washing." She was definitely threatening me.

"Look, I'll move out-TODAY OKAY CLAUDIA?!!" I was the kind of guy that didn't appreciate being threatened but I knew when I was in a losing situation. Having my homie's girl trick on me for perving on her would be-well it could look kind of BAD.

"That's not all you're going to do today Gerald."

"What?"

"Pull out your cock Gerald." She said it so plainly that I almost didn't catch it considering her thick accent and all.

"Excuse me?"

"I SAID pull out your fucking DICK cabron." She leaned forward in her seat resting her elbows on her knees as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Uh, why Claudia?"

"Because I want you to jerk off in front of me right fucking now motherfucker; I want to see how much cum shoots out of your black cock before I kick your fat ass out on the street." My jaw nearly dropped to the hardwood floor of her living room.

"Seriously?"

"What do you think Gerald; do I look like I'm playing?" I have to admit that she appear to be deadly serious. I decided to play along and troll her arrogant ass partially because I didn't know what her next move would be if I refused. I slowly let the comforter wrapped around my shoulders slide down revealing my unfettered length for her to see. She didn't have a reaction right away.

"Come on puto, play with yourself." Claudia sounded irritated and I cautiously wrapped my fingers around my cock slowly robotically stroking it in front of her expressive eyes.

"Eh don't fuck around Gerald; I want you to REALLY do it motherfucker!"

I really can't tell you what got into me whether it was her thick accent or the fact that she was one of the hottest women I'd ever seen, but I managed to work up a steady rhythm alternating between one and two hands on my junk for her viewing pleasure.

"Yeah that's right fat ass; jerk your chubby dick to me until you cum and then get the fuck out of my house!!" Her voice has gone all husky and she was slightly squirming around on the seat.

"That what does it for you Claudia?"

"No idiot; getting FUCKED HARD is what DOES IT for me as you say. I like to walk around my fucking house naked and available for your friend to take me whenever he pleases. But you're here and I can't do that now; can I Gerald?!" She was definitely getting hot and bothered, arching her back against the chair she was resting her bubble butt on.

"You don't have to tell me what a hot bitch you are, I saw you rubbing one out this morning!" She started laughing in a manner that made me feel even more uncomfortable.

"I saw your pathetic ass perving on me so I decided to give you a little show. Did you jerk your cock to me while you were peeking fucker?"

"No, but I thought about coming in and jacking it right in front of you bitch."

"Why didn't you Gerald?" I noticed that she was cupping one of her tits right through her blouse and that her other hand was working its way towards her crotch.

"I don't know Claudia; maybe because you're my friend's girl?"

"Really?" She was drawing her skirt up revealing her toned thighs as her shapely legs parted.

"Yeah, even though you're hot I can't fuck over my friend like that." I was honest even as I increased the pace on my length. My heart rate picked up when she finished pulling her form fitting skirt up to show my her bounty.

Claudia Escobar didn't wear panties.

"Is that right Gordo; you mean to tell me you don't want some of my poosy?" I don't know if it was the sight of her bald pussy or the way she pronounced "pussy" that got to me, but I just lost it.

"AAAHHHH FUUUCK!!" Thick jets of cum shot straight out of my cock followed by at least three other spurts in diminished degrees as I soiled my slacks as Claudia quickly leaned forward in her seat visibly excited.

"COME ON GERALD; DON'T STOP JERKING YOUR CHUBBY PITO UNTIL IT IS EMPTY MOTHERFUCKER!! JERK THAT COCK BABY!! JERK IT THE FUCK OFF MIATE!!" She egged me on and I continued working myself until I was hurting.

"I-I'm done." I finally admitted too weak to continue.

"No; you're not done fat ass."

"W-What?"

"Get over here and lick my wet fucking poosy Gerald." She took her glasses off and leaned back in her seat with one hand delicately holding her flower open.

"Well ain't this about a bitch?" She didn't have to tell me twice as I crawled over and shamelessly buried my face in her dripping wet snatch.

For the next twenty minutes I licked, slurped and nibbled on her cunt while she continued to berate me as she experienced at least two orgasms. She was so aggressive and fucking sexy; I found myself completely intimidated by her. She probably was one hell of an attorney. When she was done with me, she planted her heel in my chest and used her shapely leg to shove me back.

"Now GET-THE-FUCK out of MY HOUSE GERALD!!" I scrambled to my feet and gathered some things and as I turned the door knob I heard her call out to me.

"Dinner's at eight; don't be late." I did a double take and peered over my shoulder to find her winking at me.

*******************************************************************

I was finally able to get myself properly cleaned up at a nearby gas station before I caught a bus halfway across town to my storage unit. I checked in and opened small enclave sitting on a folding chair and reading the morning paper. I was still unnerved by Claudia's behavior and figured it'd be best if I found another place to live. I checked the email on my phone finding a reminder that I had to get my divorce papers to Shaila today. We'd ironed things out in regards to our limited assets and visitation for the children, but I just couldn't stand looking at that fat bitch. Ever since we went public with our split, it was like she was attached at the hip with that Marvin guy.

Man. I'd love to split that jacked up fucker's wig, but going to jail ain't a good look for me and besides; I had my kids to think about. I knew my son was staying with his aunt Deana for the weekend, so I decided that I'd drop the signed divorce papers there. Besides I hadn't seen Deana in about a year and I loved perving on her huge tits. We'd kind of hooked up before I started dating my wife and I'd never really got the chance to close the deal if you know what I mean.

Back in the day I'd been reeling from a break-up with a particularly THICK Latin chick when I'd met Deana at a local mall. She was working at a photo booth and I was instantly smitten when I'd caught a glance of her impressive rack. Man I tell you, this girl's chest had a chest if you get my meaning. My eyes laser-locked onto the busty profile of this dark mocha colored beauty. Unfortunately I'd been so focused on Deana's rack that I hadn't paid attention to where I was going and ended up taking a header into the mall's indoor fountain.

She'd been a good sport about the whole ordeal and even brought me a towel to dry off with. It had taken nearly two weeks of constant visits to the mall before he'd scored her number and another week of continuous extended phone conversations before she'd even let him into her home. It had all been worth it one afternoon as she had allowed him to peel off her camisole top for a somewhat brief look at her 44DD'S. Deana was so dark skinned that her areola were barely visible, but she had these really thick nipples that you could just suck on all day.

I'd nearly nursed her to an orgasm when she pushed me away telling me that she was a virgin and some shit about waiting until she was married to do the deed. I'd always had a way with words and talked her into a hand job. She did her best but it wasn't anything to write home about and I would have eighty-sixed her if it weren't for the huge fun bags sitting on her chest. I figured that if I was patient with her, I'd be in her pants in less than two weeks and things seemed to be on track until we were nearly busted by her mother.

I'd talked my dark chocolate beauty into a dry hump session and weaseled my way into getting her topless when her mother tried the door just as I was pushing her glistening naked breasts around my cock. There was barely enough time for me to scramble under the bed before her mom walked in and things kind of soured between us after that.

It was around that time that I met her cousin Shaila after finagling my way into an acquaintance's birthday party.

...and we'd been together ever since until now.

*******************************************************************

It was a little over two hours later when I found myself standing on the stoop in front of Deana's modest three bedroom home. I was more than a little worried after walking a few blocks through the blighted Oakland neighborhood.

There were more than enough unsavory types giving me the eye and were threatening enough that I made the last couple of blocks in a taxi-cab. My sweat had permeated the large manila envelope staining its surface as I rang the doorbell and alternately knocked in frenzied fashion.

"SHIT; HOLD YOUR HORSES!!" She called out and I could hear her approaching the front door.

"Gerald; what are you doing here?" Deana had cut her hair into a short bob giving her face a more rounded appearance and her gap toothed smile sent a sliver of warmth running through my body. She had cracked the door and was looking cautiously at me.

"Didn't Shaila tell you that I was coming by to drop off the divorce papers?"

"You know she don't tell nobody shit; all she care about now is running around with that Marvin guy." Just hearing the sound of the guy's name that was currently stuffing my wife was enough to send me into a silent rage.

"It's okay, where's my son? I want to talk to him."

"Uh, I hate to tell you this but Shaila came by this morning with Marvin and took all of the kids to Magic Mountain. They're all staying at his mother's place in Los Angeles for the weekend."

"Motherfucker...SHE KNEW I WAS COMING BY TO SEE MY KID TODAY!! We talked about this two nights ago and FUCK THAT MARVIN GUY!!" It was as plain as day what they were doing. Marvin was trying to supplant me by presenting himself as the bigger, better deal to my kids and I was two seconds away from pulling an OJ on Shaila.

"Sorry Gerald, you wanna come in and talk about it?" She tried to sound concerned but I couldn't help but remember how she stared daggers at me during my wedding reception to her cousin. A week or so later she popped up married to this geek named Howard.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,977 Followers