2nd Best Decision Becomes 1st Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________________

Things worked out for everyone involved. Alisha delivered a healthy, happy, baby boy - my only son. Believe it or not, after some hinting by me, at Nancy's suggestion, despite the fact that I don't believe that she knew that I was the father, I attended natural childbirth classes with Alisha and was in the delivery room.

In three years Nancy got tenure at the University.

Alisha was, by far, the best assistant marketing director, and then marketing director, I ever had. When the company we worked for was sold and I got a mega-windfall with my stock options, I retired with no monetary worries at the grand old age of thirty five and recommended Alisha for my job as vice president of marketing. The transition team was smart enough to accept my recommendation.

As I write this, I am a stay-at-home Dad. Alisha and her three kids live a block away, and I look after her kids and mine when they are not in school while I do what I always have wanted to - write the great American novel! All the adults are very happy, and all the kids are well adjusted.

Did I ever have sex with Alisha again, you might ask?

You can ask, but I won't answer!