3 Diamond Lane: Collared and Bound

Story Info
Giselle imagines her husband in a menage-a-trois with Angel.
2.8k words
3.94
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Central Park is aptly named. Over two miles long and half a mile across, it anchors the aerial view of the city. Beside, above, and beneath it, the avenues and streets lay out an iron grid, forcing order on what was once rolling pasture-land. Immediately south of the park, the towers of midtown erupt, their concrete and stone tendrils stretching towards the sky.

Further downtown, the towers ebb to a sort of plane, the more moderate height of Chelsea blending with the relatively low-rises of Christopher Street and Greenwich Village, Little Italy and Chinatown, as the iron grid loses its hold. The streets take on a more human layout, and their names reflect this: the numbered thoroughfares of midtown, of 45th and Sixth, become the tangled intersections of Great Jones and Lafayette Streets, Mulberry and Spring.

Still further south, their order disrupts entirely, except for the long arm of Broadway reaching down to the bottom of the island. There, in the canyons of the Financial District, the streets become a thicket of one-lane channels, the cobbles of Wall and Stone Streets reflecting traffic patterns of an earlier time. Perhaps not coincidentally, it is here that Diamond Lane is found, named in Colonial times - when Broadway was still King Street - after the budding colony's jewelry district. Most of that street has given way to concrete office buildings, but the stately Georgian townhouse at No. 3 remains, somehow protected from the vagaries of time and chance, the solid oak door still bound in iron bands. Although it faces south, it rarely gets full sun, except in the peak of summer, hidden in the shade of the taller buildings surrounding it.

Inside, Giselle walked up the stairs, her heels clicking quietly. She always felt a bit self-conscious when she did this, almost shy. The long gloves felt out of place; a formality left over from another era, like a calling card or a crank on the engine of an automobile. She could feel a slight breeze between her legs as she stepped, reminding her that she was wearing nothing under her dress. When she got to the top of the stairs, she could see Alexander through the doorway, sitting in one of his guest-chairs. "Hello," she said.

"Hello," he smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too," she replied.

"Come here," he instructed her. She complied, his hand sliding up her inner thigh until it reached the soft skin at the top. Gently, he caressed her lips, delicately parting them to feel just the edge of their insides. "Were you a good girl?"

"Yes," she said softly, her blue eyes looking down. "Were you good?" she asked.

"No," he replied matter-of-factly. But she knew that - what made her pussy flush in anticipation was the thought of the excruciating details that cut like a razor, but somehow left her wanting more . . . and more than anything, wanting to be fucked. Hard. She desperately wanted to give him what he needed, to feel his seed spurting inside her. "Did you cum while I was away?" he asked.

"No."

"Did you caress yourself?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"My pussy and thighs."

"What did you think about?"

"I thought about you being inside me," she said, her cheeks flushing a little. He stood up and kissed her, continuing to touch her pussy with one hand while he freed a sloppy breast with the other. Alexander loved Giselle's body. Her curves were magnificent, from her luscious ass to her soft, full breasts. She could feel her body responding to his touch, her nipple hardening as if it could think for itself.

"Take off your dress, I want to see you." As she slipped out of her dress, Alexander's hand touched the seam of his crotch in frustration. "Turn around," he directed, and Giselle complied. "Bend over." He loved looking at her ass. She bent over, her pussy fully exposed to him. He unzipped his fly and started stroking his cock while she watched, her pussy tingling at being exposed and used. He continued to stroke himself. "Bring me your collar and leash." Giselle strutted over to the bureau in nothing but her high heels, her breasts gently swaying, the nipples dark with arousal, and retrieved the requested contents.

Alexander stood and fondled a nipple. "You were a very good girl not to cum," he said. "Especially since you needed to touch yourself." Giselle smiled demurely. "You may put it on yourself," he continued.

"Thank you," she replied, reaching behind her neck to fasten the buckle. She help up her hair to allow Alexander to put in the lock. Even when he let her put her collar on, he always fastened the lock himself. And kept the key, of course. When he finished, she handed him the leash. "Good girl," he said. "Kneel."

Giselle knelt in front of him, feeling the thick wool of the Persian carpet on her knees. "Unzip me." She complied. She took his cock in her hand, kissing it where a droplet of pre-cum had formed. Carefully, she extended her tongue and licked around his head. She could smell the pungent scent of cum mixed with pussy and felt herself wettening. Her clitoris swelled as if it were trying to pull back its hood on its own. Alexander could tell. "You want to know, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, very much."

"But you already do. You can taste her." Giselle was already very aware of the sharp scent of pussy, and it made her tingle more. The thought of Alexander burying his cock in someone else's cunt, rock-hard with lust for someone else, gave Giselle such a rush of emotions: love, jealousy, lust . . . she didn't know what to think.

"Where did you do it?"

"In the bed behind you. But you knew that, too, didn't you?"

"I need to cum," she said, side-stepping the question.

"Maybe," he replied, while she continued to lick him, her nipples pointing down with excitement. "I will fuck you later," he said, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She could taste the pussy that had been on his cock and she found herself filled with lust. "But not now," she thought to herself, disappointed. Sometimes a girl just needs to be fucked.

Instead, Alexander started to stroke his cock while it was in her mouth, the swollen head almost emerging before plunging back in. He pulled it out and continued to stroke it with one hand, while the other reached softly behind her ears and held her head from moving backwards. Giselle watched his testicles with interest as they shifted around, squirming as they prepared to release their load. Alexander's strokes sped up and he came, grunting loudly and roughly, his breath spilling out of him as semen gushed from his erect cock and onto Giselle's waiting face, a few drops spurting onto her hair but most of it dripping down the side of her nose and cheek, and onto her exposed breasts.

More than anything, Giselle loved being his - knowing that as he came all over her face, Alexander's thoughts were focused entirely on her. His pleasure was hers; she needed this as much as he did, to be used completely for his pleasure. She licked her lips and wiped off her face, and Alexander kissed her. "Mmmmm," he said, reaching down to fondle one of her nipples through his sperm, "you are completely mine. And I adore my little Kitten. Here, stand up," he said, taking her by the hand. He reached down with his other hand and rubbed his moist fingers between her lips. "My, your pussy is damp, but empty," he said. "We need to fix that."

He pulled back the covers on the bed, revealing the bed-sheets. "Get on your hands and knees." Giselle did as she was told, her smooth pussy exposed to his gaze. Alexander reached between her legs and delicately caressed her clit, feeling its hardness in the more spongy tissue of her mound and slowly stroking himself. He put his erect cock at her entrance, teasing her, feeling her need. "Put your head down," he instructed her. Giselle lowered her head to the sheets. This had the effect of tilting her ass upward, presenting herself further to him. Alexander continued to tease her with his cock, sliding along the edge of her lips. Giselle strained against him, rocking her hips back and forth in time to his rhythm. Alexander slid himself inside her, his rigidity bringing her a short spasm of delicious pleasure.

"That feels so good," she said, "I want to touch myself..."

"Not yet. We don't want you getting spoiled and losing your appetite," Alexander replied. He continued fucking her, grabbing the leash from behind while he thrust himself inside her. Giselle's head was down on the sheets. Alexander reached down and fondled one of her breasts, pulling it from under her and letting its ample flesh pile onto the sheet beside her. "You feel so fucking good," he said, pulling a hand back and slapping her ass. She gasped at the sharp pain but kept her hips rocking in time with his. The excitement was engorging his cock even further, his thrusting becoming more frantic. It was almost hard to believe that he had just ejaculated all over her face, but his appetite for her was enormous. For someone supposedly so dominant, he had a distinct weakness for pussy. Especially Giselle's pussy. Alexander furiously buried himself inside her, spasming with pleasure as his cock emptied his load inside her. Giselle could feel him twitching, the last bits of pleasure draining out of him and into her vagina. She felt his warmth inside and out, literally and figuratively.

He kissed the back of her ear and lightly drew his fingers up the outside of her legs and along the curve of her hips, reassuring her and soothing her frantic insides. She desperately, desperately wanted to cum, but she had yielded her orgasms to his control a long time ago. She snuggled her head onto his chest, his arm around her shoulder.

She turned her head and looked into his hazel eyes; "I missed you," she said. "I need your cock, but I need you, too."

"I know you do," he said, reaching over to turn off the lights and pull her hair out of her eyes. "I'm in Paradise when I'm with you." He continued lightly caress her skin but soon drifted off to sleep, spent from the exertion of a long day. Giselle thought over the day. She drew enormous pleasure from Alexander's love and lust for her. He was a great bear of a man with enormous appetites, especially for sex, and most especially for sex with her.

Giselle felt her right hand drifting lazily downward, her fingers running around the top of her smooth mound and softly touching the top of her slit. Giselle usually followed Alexander's sexual directions carefully. She loved submitting to him in the bedroom, feeling the fierceness of his orgasm as he spilt his cum all over her and inside her, his strength when he held her arms down and fucked her however he wanted. The strength of his lust was almost physically palpable, an enormous presence grabbing her from the inside, and she loved it. Gently, she eased her legs apart and started casually running her fingers down the length of her pussy, playing with herself and teasing her entrance.

Giselle turned and rested her head on its side. As she did this, she realized she could smell Alexander mixed with the musky scent of another woman's pussy, reminding her that he had recently fucked someone there. Her insides contracted involuntarily. The thought of her Keeper plowing into the cunt of some other woman was like touching lightning; her pussy ached with lust and anticipation, jealousy and hate, and the realization that she could smell the this whore's cunt burned in Giselle's brain like gunpowder. Her hand moved faster, her clit hard as rock while she rapidly plied the flesh around it.

She thought about him fucking her, about her being on her hands and knees while Alexander grabbed her ass and smacked it, her gasps of pleasure at feeling his cock inside her for the first time. She thought about this puttana on her back, legs spread to let her husband's cock inside her, her hips bucking as his married sperm flooded her cunt and started swimming upward... Giselle screamed as she came, her pussy grabbing her fingers and sucking them into her, her hips bucking in the empty air as her husband slept beside her.

That was the thing about being bound to Alexander: the highs were like peaks on Alpine mountain-tops, but the lows were as dark as the bottom of the sea. And sometimes both came at the same time, just as Giselle did.

The next morning, Giselle awoke to dappled sunlight and the floral aroma of Parisian tea. She looked on the bedtable beside her and saw a freshly buttered croissant and a glass of orange juice beside her tea-cup and saucer. Alexander was already up, reading at his desk.

"Good morning, Kitten," he greeted her. He came over to the bed and fondled one of her soft breasts as he kissed her. "You look inviting."

"Mmmm," she said, kissing him back. "I missed you. You are away from me too much."

"That can't be helped. I have to be somewhere else again on Monday, as it happens. But it won't be long, I should be back by mid-week. Here, have some."

Giselle took a few sips and smiled. "Thank you. You know, you promised to describe your latest conquest," she said reproachfully.

Alexander reached under the sheets and drew his fingernails along the inside of her thighs. "She's quiet. Short, like you. Long, dark hair and tasteful clothes, but terrible taste in men," he said, emphasizing the word. "Terrible."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

"Oh, you're wondering what I did to her, aren't you?" he asked, moving his hand up her thighs and gently touching the edge of her lips. "We had dinner. I brought her here afterwards. She wanted to get to know me better. Once we were up here, I caressed the inside of her thighs and then lightly touched her lips, like this. They are soft and smooth, like yours." Giselle could feel herself moistening at his touches, and she shifted in the bed a little. Alexander bent down and kissed her again. "Her lips were moist and her lipstick tasted of honey," he said. "Kind of like yours, with the tea on them," he said, gently manipulating her clitoris, feeling it harden to his touch, while his cock responded in kind, its head flushed with arousal, already leaking perceptibly, the pre-cum dripping out.

Giselle reached down and took hold of his wrist, guiding his touches, and gently spread her legs apart. "Mmmm, tell me..." she said, grinding against his hand.

"I was so hard that it hurt. I've been wanting to fuck that tight little piece for a long time," he said, moving her legs even further apart and rubbing his engorged cock against the top of her pussy, feeling for her clit with it. He felt like granite against her clit, a glass dildo, but hot, and larger; she needed that rock-hard cock inside her, fucking her, needing her wetness the way she needed its hardness. She lifted up slightly and he slipped inside her easily, lubricated with lust and their fluids.

"Show me," she said. "Show me how you fucked her. Fuck me how you wanted her," she said, breathing quickly. "I have to know." Alexander was lost in lust, remembering Angel's cunt while feeling Giselle wrapped around him, tightening at the thought of him fucking his other girl. Giselle responded avidly, her pussy frantically rubbing up and down the length of his cock.

"Oh, I will," he said, his cock rock-hard and scooping in and out of her cunt, his breathing ragged. "I told her to come over later today. I want you to watch while I fuck her in front of you."

The thought sent her over the edge. Giselle's hips bucked frantically and she grabbed his ass with steel claws, driving his cock into her, and then she was strangely quiet as her orgasm ripped through her. It was almost always like this when he described one of his conquests to her: she said nothing and just sighed quietly, her spasming cunt gripping his cock like a vice, fiercely squeezing its rigid length. It was more than Alexander could take: he grunted fiercely while he came inside her, spattering her insides with cum, painting her with his seed. He was still hard, his arousal fueled by the lust of both women, and he kept fucking her while he kneaded her enormous tits, penetrating her soft insides while they kissed.

Eventually spent, he held her in his arms afterwards, lightly caressing her arms and running his fingers through her hair while she slept, a gentle smile on her lips. She was safe in his arms, gently dreaming of green fields and sunlit days.

*****

To Be Continued...