3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
744 Followers

"Okay." She took her tits in hand clutching them and lifted one and sweetly kissed her nipple as he snapped a picture then the other.

"Now lick each one a little. Run your tongue slowly around the nipple." She did she held her nipple in hand and slowly ran her tongue around her nipple leaving a small trail of saliva as she did. "Fuck that's sexy." He said snapping one. She did the other and he took a little longer to snap the picture getting a little closer as her puppy dog eyes looked at him through the camera. He swore he could cream his boxers right now without even touching her.

"To bad you're my sister, I could probably make some money selling these." He joked.

"Bubba." She giggled.

"Okay now see if you can suck on it." She did as he asked as she easily latched onto her own nipple and looked at him. "Perfect, now the other." She moved her mouth to the other one and suckled her other nipple. He snapped the picture and grinned.

"Want to see if I can do both?" She laughed.

"Hell yeah." He grinned. She pressed her tits together and took both nipples in her mouth. He quickly snapped the picture. "Fuck that's hot."

"Now what?" She smiled.

"Lay back and touch one breast and put your hand on your panties." She did as she laid down her breast flattened out a bit but even then they were impressive. She reached down and touched her panties.

"Like this?" She asked he simply nodded as he snapped a few pictures.

"Now can you slide your hand inside your panties?" She did as he asked and he saw some of her brown curls peek out of either side as she pulled her panties away from her crotch slightly. He took a picture. "Arch your back and pinch your nipple." She did as he took another shot. "Now toss your head back and close your eyes." He snapped another picture. She looked down right erotic laying their on his bed.

"Perfect, I think we got enough." He smiled. He needed to jack off so badly he thought.

"Do you want to take pictures of my coochie too?" She asked as she blushed.

"If you want, I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with. But I wouldn't mind seeing your pretty little pussy." He grinned, he had been a little surprised by the offer.

"Okay." She pulled her panties aside showing off her tight plump pussy and brown pubes which he could tell were natural. They weren't very thick and had never been shaved but she was trimmed along her bikini line.

"Damn." He said. Her inner lips where pressed between her thick mons. He took a picture almost without looking. His eyes more glued on her pussy.

"Spread your legs." He said. Sounding a little more forceful than he meant it to be. She did but it didn't open more than a peek. "Now use your hands and spread yourself open a little." She reached down and touched herself on either side. As she spread herself he saw small strands of moisture clinging to either side, almost like strands of spider silk covered in dew. Fuck she was wet as hell.

"Nice." He said snapping the picture. "One more." He got a little closer. "Perfect." He said.

"You ever put your fingers in your pussy?" He asked looking up at her.

"No. I am still a virgin." She blushed. "Do you want me to?"

"No, I am just curious." He shook his head. He didn't want her to pop her cherry for him. Even if she was willing he would rather it be his dick than her fingers.

"I wish you weren't my brother." She pouted slightly as she fixed her panties.

"What! why?" He asked.

"You know, so you could pop my cherry." She blushed. The words had stunned him. She was thinking the exact same thing he was. She wanted his dick inside her.

"Abbey." He said a little taken back.

"Sorry." She said as she sat up fixing her top. Embarrassed by what she had said.

"It's okay, trust me, right now I kind of wish you weren't my sister either." He said as he put an arm around her. He reached up and touched her chin lifting her head. "But I at least I got to see one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known naked, oops sorry woman." He grinned and gave her a peck on the lips. He took the camera and handed it to her and they looked at the pictures he had taken.

"See you are just as beautiful as any of those girls." He said softly stroking her hair and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you bubba." She blushed.

"You can take the camera and delete them now." He said.

"No I want you to keep them, if you like." She handed him the camera.

"You sure?" He asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, maybe we can take some more out by the lake in my bikini, next time were home alone." She bit her lip and grinned at him.

"I would like that." He smiled.

"Bubba I know were brother and sister and we can't have sex, but..." She paused looking down at her hands. "...would you kiss me?" She shyly looked at him.

"I kiss you all the time." He teased.

"No I mean a real kiss. Like how you kissed Candy, Kitty, and Sis."

"They told you about that." He said feeling a little hot under the collar.

"Yeah." She giggled.

"I don't see the harm in that." He said. She smiled and leaned in and they began to kiss sweetly. He ran his hands through her hair. Soft pecking became tender smooching as she ran her fingers through his hair. She stopped for a second and straddled him. His cock jumped as her pussy rubbed against it. Slowly he laid down letting her take charge as she lay on top of him. She began to rub up against him. He ran his hand up along her waist.

"You can touch them if you want." She whispered between kissing him.

"What?" he said a little confused.

"My boobs silly." She giggled before going back to kissing her. What the hell he thought as he clutched her breasts through her nightie, softly pawing at her soft tits. Her tongue ran across his lips, he didn't hesitate to do the same as slowly they began to French. He felt her begin to gyrate against him, her pussy rubbing against his dick. What the fuck, she was dry humping him. His brain was telling him he should stop this; his dick screaming don't you fucking dare. His hand ran down and cupped her ass. She froze for a second; he thought he had done something wrong but she went back to kissing him. Her tongue slid into his mouth and she began to rub against him faster as she gyrated her hips. There was no illusion about whether or not she knew about his hard on, as she gasped between kisses. He felt pressure building in his crotch, his balls tightening. Fuck not yet he thought. But he had been hard for too long now, her body teasing him too much. He felt his dick explode in his boxers.

"Oh fuck." He grunted.

"You okay bubba." She said as she sat up slightly.

"Yeah." He nodded catching his breath.

"I better get to bed, good night bubba." She leaned in and gave him a sweet peck on the lips as if none of this had happened. She slowly climbed off of him and smiled.

"Good night beautiful." He grinned.

Abbey smiled as she went back out into hallway and looked back at her brother. She closed the door and giggled under her breath. She knew he had just creamed his pants but didn't want to embarrass him. She reached down and touched herself feeling her own dampness. That was as close as she had ever gotten to orgasm herself she thought, riding her brother's big hard cock. She hated that she couldn't tell anyone. Not even Candy. Granted she hadn't lost her virginity but it was as close as having sex as she had ever gotten. And it had been with someone she loved. He had been so sweet and gentle. If he had wanted to she might have actually let her brother fuck her she thought. She had wanted to stay and sleep in bed with him and cuddle but she knew he would probably need a change of underpants. She jumped into bed and curled up, grabbed her spare pillow and cuddled with it.

Summer 2000

"We were wondering if you two got lost." His mom said as they entered they dining room which was just off the kitchen. Mom sat at table breast feeding the baby. Alex sat down next to her in his old spot. Nicky was in the kitchen with Jo. She reached up and grabbed a few plates down, her nipples peeking out from the bottom of her shirt as she did. He noticed Jo looking. Jo came over noticing the baby looking at her. It was probably the bright red hair. Abbey went to see if Nicky needed any help in the kitchen.

"Say Jo jo. Jo jo." She said as she shook her head at the baby. It was weird to see her like this, being somewhat motherly. Jo liked kids and wanted one or two someday often joking she kept him around as a sperm donor later on down the road.

"I am glad to see you finally found someone to talk to with the same IQ." He smiled at her.

"This is your big brother. Can you say butt face?" She teased as she talked to the baby who just smiled at her with teat in mouth as she put a plate in front of him. Abbey came into the kitchen with a plate full of bacon and sausage setting them on the table.

"Bubba I'm cold." Abbey said as she came over and sat down in his lap and wiggled her bubble butt against his dick as she tried to make herself comfortable. She crossed her arms causing her boobs to press together. He began to rub her arm that wasn't pressed against him with one hand, causing her tits to jiggle, while he rubbed her thigh with the other hand.

"Abbey don't wallow all over your brother he just got home." His mom said looking at her.

"What! I thought that was what little sisters were supposed to do." Abbey said looking at mom making a pouty face that she normal did when she was trying to get her way.

"Exactly what part of you is little?" Jo said putting a plate down beside her on the table and patted the underside his sister's breast making it bounce inside her shirt. Abbey popped her hand away.

"You're just jealous." Abbey teased sticking out her tongue.

"Damn right everybody else in the family has bigger boobs then me." She pouted playfully.

"Watch your language around the baby." Nicky said as she came over with a frying pan full of eggs. She set down the pan and gave Jo a light smack on the ass with the spatula. "And don't tease my little sister, that's my job."

"Ewe, do it again." She teased as she stuck her butt out. Nicky gave her another smack though much harder this time.

"Ouch." She said as she bit her lip as to not say another curse word.

"Go sit." She smiled pointing the spatula at her and then at the seat. Jo rubbing her ass as she sat down, Nicky took the seat across from him and next to mom.

"Hey Alex. After breakfast you want to hang out here for a bit or you want to take me home?" He still needed to take Jo home even though she didn't seem to be in any hurry, not that he could blame her.

"We can hang out for a bit, I could use a shower." Alex shrugged.

"You can use mine Joanna if you want to freshen up. I want to get in a little workout after breakfast before I jump in; I am still trying to get rid of some of this baby fat." Mom said.

"Well you look great." Jo smiled. She did indeed.

"Thank you." Mom smiled back at her.

"Abbey can you put the baby in her playpen." His mom said looking over at his sister on his lap. Alex gave his sister's ass a little push for her to get up.

"Okay." She said as she walked over and took the baby from Mom, taking the pacifier in her mouth, then picking up the baby and carrying her into the living room.

"I was thinking later we should get Izzy, Candy, and Kitty over and we can all go swimming in the lake and lie out and get some sun." Nicky said as she smiled. "All of us girls bought new swimsuits and it would be nice to try them out." She added as her foot brushed up his leg under the table.

"You got a bikini Jo?" Nicky glanced over at her but kept playing with his leg.

"I'm not really comfortable in a bikini." Jo shrugged.

"Oh come on, I am sure we can find something you like. Izzy might have something you can wear." Nicky said as she bit her bottom lip and ran her foot up and down his leg. She was teasing him and it was working.

"That is if you don't mind Mom." Nicky said as she ran her foot up his knee, as he grinned and swatted her foot away, he half debated if she would have actually ran her foot all the way to his crotch but knowing her she would.

"It's fine with me." His mom smiled at his cousin putting food onto her plate.

"Who has breakfast dishes?" Mom said handing the pan to Alex who scooped up some fresh eggs onto his plate.

"It's my turn." Abbey said as she came back into the kitchen and set down next to him. "You want to help bubba?"

"Yeah sure." He nodded; it would give him a chance to catch up with her a little more. He said handing her the pan.

"Oops I dropped my fork, can you get it Alex. It's by your foot." Abbey said looking under the table.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"I'll get you a new one." Jo said hopping up.

"Thanks." Abbey said.

As he bent down under the table he froze for a second as he noticed Nicky's legs spread apart slightly, enough that he could see up her boxers and the outsides of her Vulva, he leaned over a little and had a perfect view of her pussy.

"Do you see it?" Abbey asked. Yeah he saw it he thought. He quickly looked around and found the fork.

"Yeah." Alex grabbed it but had to look back at his sister's cunt under the table as he came up he banged his head.

"Son of a..." He said rubbing the back of his head as he came up from under the table.

"You okay." His mom said as she reached over and put her hand on his lap, right on his hard on.

"Yeah." Alex said trying to play it off rubbing the back of his head; His sister was grinning at him laughing under her breath as she put her hand to mouth and as she bit down on her middle finger, licking it with the tip of her tongue. His cock jumped in his mom's hand. She blushed as she realized and slowly pulled her hand away though more slowly then he would have expected, her fingers running over his cock. Did she just feel him up or was she trying to play it off that she just touched his cock. One thing he was sure of was Nicky had known why he had banged his head. He felt her leg brush his calf as she winked. Abbey reached over and ran her fingers through his hair rubbing where he had banged his head. It was good to be home he thought.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
744 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

I am loving this story more and more...the loving, emotional attachments they have for each other really make the story that much more alive!!.

Jo...yeah, she is gonna use him to make babies, lots of them...ahe is gonna be his wife (*I** think!)...and maybe his sister's cousins, and aunts, too. Mom...definitely wants to mount that pony, will be a good time for all.

Five**5**Stars...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Alex has a family that I would give anything to belong too. Every member of the immediate family is emotionally and mentally mature. All are self-confident with their position in the family and with each other. Each member of the family know that they are emotionally safe, secure and loved.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

OMG u r good Alex needs to fuck them WOW gr8 job so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I liked your story very much. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky family

Great story well told interesting characters one that enthralled me Alex one lucky lad

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories