3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex's story comes to a close as other's begin.
28.3k words
41.2k
67

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

Volume Three: Home Sweet Home

Chapter Three: ...Must Come To an End

Edited By: Todger 65

Joanna

"Are you ready?" Abigail said from behind as Joanna lay on the bed with her shirt off.

"Not really." Jo shook her hand and gripped the bed as she took a deep breath, Abbey's hands fell on her shoulders as she moaned softly, Abbey rubbing a good amount of Aloe Vera onto her back. Jo had certainly spent a little too much time out in the sun she thought.

"Careful getting a little close there." Jo grinned as Abbey's hands ran along Jo's sides.

"Oh like you would mind." Abbey teased.

"No but I am way to sun burnt to do anything. But if you want to have your way with me be my guest, I am too tired to stop you." Jo laughed. Abbey made a noise and gave Jo a little smack on the ass which made her rise up off the bed since her ass was already a little red as well. Even through her shorts it burned.

"Sorry, sorry." Abbey said. "I forgot." Jo smirked at her before rolling back on her belly. There came a knock at the door.

"Come in." Jo smiled. Alex walked in grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you girls doing?" Alex teased. He had had to go help a stranded Candy and Kitty with a flat tire. Leave it to the rich girls to have a spare but no jack to put it on with Jo thought.

"Just talking." Abbey said quickly before Jo could give a good smart ass comment though she was way too sore or tired.

"You know I could have done that for you." Alex teased as he walked over.

"You can get my ass." Jo grinned.

"I didn't realize you were into that Jo." Abbey teased.

"Ewe, no way." Jo shook her head as she threw Abbey a look. There was no way in hell Alex's monster of a cock was going anywhere near her ass. Hell Jo was still nervous about letting him put it in her pussy.

"So are you going to crash here or." Alex asked. It was getting late for sure.

"No I am going to head home in a bit. Besides I don't think the bed is big enough for me you and Abbey." Jo grinned, though if Jo wasn't so sore she might like to try.

"Y'all could crash in mom's room." Abbey smiled. Aunt Liz had crashed at the trailer tonight since she had work in the morning. That way she didn't have to drag the baby over in the morning. Nicky likewise was already fast asleep having a checkup for her own little bun in the oven in the morning.

"Nah, I am fine to drive home. Besides I will be moving in here soon enough." Jo smiled.

"Suit yourself." Abbey said. "Well I am going to go wash off my hands." Abbey jumped up and headed toward the door. Jo watching her ass twitch in the short nightie she wore. She looked over at Alex who was grinning at her as he shook his head.

"Oh like you weren't looking." She grinned as she sat up. "I better be going. Before I do fall asleep here."

"Okay. Say good night to your sister for me." Alex grinned.

"You two. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jo teased as she slid her shirt on.

"That's a short list." Alex smiled.

"If one of them makes the move on you go for it." Jo grinned.

"I thought you said no having sex without you." Alex teased.

"I changed my mind, that's what women do Alex. As long as I get details." Jo smiled. Jo just gave him a little wink and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips which lasted for a little bit. Luckily there wasn't much touching as Jo couldn't take much of that. She stood up and slid on her shoes and made her exit stopping at the door to grin back at Alex to make sure he was looking before heading out and down the stairs. Jo left and jumped in her truck and got to the end of the dirt road when she realized she had left her phone.

"Shit." Jo said to herself. Sure she could always get it tomorrow but knowing her luck she'd break down or something and would need it. She had had way to much good luck lately to chance it. Jo pulled back up to the house and made her way back upstairs but was surprised to see Abbey's bedroom door closed, or maybe not too surprised since she could hear the bathroom water running. The real question was it Alex or Abbey in the bathroom. Only one way to tell Jo thought. Jo slowly turned the handle and opened it just a peek, enough to see Abbey sitting in a chair backwards, facing the wall. Abbey's legs spread wide with a hand down her panties rubbing her neither region.

Jo leaned against the door frame watching. It was hot as hell to watch knowing Abbey was spying on Alex. while Jo spied on her. After a minute or two of watching Jo popped the button on her own shorts and slid a hand down and began to touch herself as she watched Abbey. It finally got too much to bear as Jo entered the bedroom and closed and locked the door.

"Jo." Abbey jumped as she pulled her hand out quickly.

"Naughty, naughty girl." Jo teased and sat on the bed.

"I thought you left." Abbey blushed.

"I forgot my phone. Well don't let me stop you." Jo glanced back at the hole.

"What." Abbey asked feeling a little confused.

"You can keep going if you want, I don't mind." Jo slid her own hand into her shorts and began to touch herself. It reminded her of the time she had taught Abbey how to do it herself.

"Okay." Abbey smiled and began to touch herself again as she looked at Jo doing it as well.

"What is he doing?" Jo smiled. Abbey looked back into the hole.

"Just lying there soaking. His, 'you know what' bobbing on the water." Abbey bit her lip.

"His dick." Jo teased.

"Yeah." Abbey nodded, moaning a little at the sound of the word dick as she cupped one of her own breasts giving it a squeeze.

"I like this side of you." Jo grinned as she bit the corner of her lip.

"What side is that?" Abbey smiled.

"The slutty side." Jo wiggled her eyebrows.

"Jo." Abbey blushed.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I bet your pussy is so fucking wet right now." Jo smiled.

"Why don't you come find out?" Abbey grinned. Jo smiled as she slipped over and behind Abbey. She slid her hand up along Abbeys thigh and then slowly into her panties as Abbey's hand moved aside. Jo moved her hand down into the damp puddle of her underwear as Abbey slid her own hand out.

"Oh yeah." Jo said as she began to rub her cousin's soft puffy pussy. "Bet you want Alex's big hard cock in between these lips don't you." Jo said running her middle finger along Abbey's slit before moving back up to her clit flicking at it lightly.

"Yes." Abbey whimpered.

"Why don't you take another peek." Jo grinned. Abbey did just that as Jo got closer rubbing against Abbeys plump ass which stuck out over the edge of the chair. Jo reached around and up under Abbey's top as she began to grope Abbey's nice large breast. Damn thing felt softer then Jo could have ever imagined. Jo would give anything to have even half the breast Abbey did though borrowing them like she was now was even better. Jo lightly pinched Abbey's nipple rolling it between her thumb and her fingers making Abbey moan into the wall. Jo herself was getting wet as hell as rubbed up against Abbeys soft round ass.

"You know he wants to fuck you too, to bend you over like this and fuck this tight pussy." Jo said as she slid her hand out. "To smack this nice round ass." Jo said giving her a playful little pat on the ass making Abbey whimper before grabbing a nice handful and squeezing it.

"Not that I can blame him. You're very beautiful." Jo leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. To Jo's surprise Abbey leaned back and grabbed Jo's head pulling her close as she turned her head and began to kiss Jo as well as Abbey put her hand over Jo's in her panties encouraging her to rub her clit faster. Jo let her other hand cup Abbey's ass, caressing her ass cheeks before moving to her pussy.

"Stick it in please. I want to imagine it's him." Abbey whimpered.

"Are you sure?" Jo asked. Alex had told her about the toys, how she had two of them. No doubt Abbey had popped her own cherry by now.

"Yes, please, finger me." Abbey begged. Jo smiled.

"Okay." Jo smiled and slid her hand down into the back of Abbey's panties and pulled them down as much as she could before sliding her hand in. Abbey arched her back and stuck her ass up more. Jo slowly slid her finger into Abbey. So fucking tight, Abbey was certainly a virgin and though she had been fucking herself with toys it must not be a very big one Jo thought. Jo slowly fingered her at first but didn't take long to pick up the pace as she did. Abbey face was pressed against the wall now watching her brother through the hole. Jo stopped only for a second to slid a second finger into Abbey's tight pussy. Abbey bit down on her hand, biting her knuckle as her nails ran down the wall.

"Please another finger." Abbey begged. "I want to imagine it's him inside of me." Jo smiled as she shook her head.

"Okay you asked for it naughty girl." Jo teased as she put three fingers deep inside of Abbey, Jo was surprised they fit even as wet as Abbey's pussy. Jo started rubbing her own pussy against the leg of chair. It didn't take long before Abbey tossed her head back and covered her mouth to muffle her own sounds of ecstasy. Jo could feel her orgasm, her pussy trembling in Jo's hands. She put a hand over Jo's trying to stop her from rubbing anymore. Her clit being too sensitive to touch though Jo didn't stop fingering her. When she was done Jo finally slid her hands out of her panties. Abbey laid her face against the wall panting.

"Was it good for you?" Jo grinned as one by one she sucked on one of her fingers tasting Abbey which tasted just as good as she had imagined.

"Well I better be going now." Jo smiled as she stood up and grabbed her phone.

"You're leaving?" Abbey asked.

"I will be back in the morning." Jo shrugged. Abbey gave her a look of disappointment. "Don't be like that. You will have your brother to cuddle with tonight." Jo smiled. "Maybe you should tell him how you feel."

"I don't think I can do that." Abbey shook her head.

"Then maybe don't say a thing, just show him." Jo grinned as she walked over and gave Abbey a kiss.

"You won't be mad." Abbey asked.

"Hardly, there is one person Alex loves more than me and that is you." Jo smiled. Jo gave Abbey a deep passionate kiss on the lips and made her exit before Alex had a chance to get out. She lit a match under Abbey but wouldn't push her on this. Personally the thought of even watching Alex fuck his own sister made Jo wet, well wetter then she already was which was soaked.

Abigail

Abbey awoke the next morning snuggled up to her brother, with his arm around her. She grabbed and snuggled back against him as they lay there spooning. As she moved her ass she felt it, His cock. He had a hard on like he did most mornings which didn't surprise Abbey. She had gotten used to it, hell even missed it while he was away.

Abbey heard a noise outside. It was Nicky's car cranking up which she could recognize by the all too familiar noise, she really needed to get Alex to look under the hood Abbey thought, Izzy had told her to take it out to her Uncle's place but she didn't want to run into Sam given their history. Abbey lay there as she heard her sister drive away till she couldn't hear the car no more which meant her and Alex were all alone.

Abbey began to rub her ass against her brother's crotch, enjoying the feel of his big dick grinding against her. She knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help herself. She took his hand and pulled it to her breast as she rubbed his palm against her tit with her hand over it imaging he was awake and feeling her up.

She slid her free hand into her panties as she began to rub herself. She played with herself for a little bit as she ground against him. She froze when she felt his hand move on its own as it gripped her tit. Shit was he awake she thought but a second later he let go and rolled onto his back. Abbey rolled over looking at him or more importantly the bulge in his pants then at his face.

"Bubba?" Abbey said softly to no response, making sure he was still out of it. Abbey reached over and gently lifted up his shorts peeking at his cock inside. It was so damn big. Even bigger up close she thought she lifted his boxers a little more, enough to startle her as it flopped forward onto his stomach. Abbey froze as she looked at Alex as he made a noise but still didn't wake up. Abbey noticed a trail of pre cum along his belly from where the dick had slapped against it. Abbey scooped it up with her finger and then brought it to her mouth as she smiled, it didn't taste that bad but she knew it wasn't the real thing though she wouldn't mind tasting his spunk. Hell knows she had tasted it before often licking it out of her own panties after her brother got out of the shower though he only did that when he didn't have a girlfriend.

Abbey couldn't resist herself as she reached in to touch it. Wrapping her hand around his thick cock she gave it a little squeeze as she began to rub it while she began to play with herself with the other. She slowly let go of his cock and pulled her hand out. She grinned as she straddled him and began to dry hump against him rubbing his cock against her pussy through their underwear. Alex opened his eyes and looked up at her a little stunned.

"Abbey." Alex said looking down at her crotch. "What are you doing?"

"What does it feel like?" Abbey smiled as she began to thrust against him.

"Abbey stop." Alex grabbed her waist and pulled her off.

"Why?" Abbey frowned.

"I can't do this." Alex rubbed his face as he sat up.

"Why not?" Abbey pouted.

"Because you're my sister." Alex looked at her.

"So what you will fuck Candy, Kitty, Jo, and Izzy, but not me." Abbey said.

"You don't understand." Alex shook his head.

"What don't I understand. You don't want to have sex with me." Abbey pouted and stood up walking toward the door.

"Abbey wait." Alex said jumping up and grasping her arm.

"It's not that I don't want to, its..." Alex rubbed his neck as if looking for the words. "Then what. What do we do after, if we have sex?"

"What do you mean?" Abbey looked at him puzzled.

"Abbey they only wanted Sex, no strings attached. But with me and you there are strings." Alex reached out and touched her chest just above her left tit. "It's not that I don't want to. It's that I don't think I could let go if we did. You think I could see you with some other guy afterwards or you could see me with Jo or some other girl."

"I don't mind if it's Jo. I know you love her. You always have but she is not the only one." Abbey said defiantly. "I am stuck Alex. I love a guy I can never be with and it hurts. I always have. You say you can't, I say I can't wait any longer. Either you want me or you don't. Tell me you don't love me, that you don't want me that way and I will understand."

"Abbey." Alex took a deep breath.

"Say it." Abbey huffed.

"I can't." Alex shook his head.

"Say it Alex. Say you don't want me." Abbey poked him in the chest. She knew she was holding back tears, she just wanted him to say it, to finally let her go. She knew he loved Jo. She could accept that he loved her.

"I love you." Alex said. Abbey froze in place. She felt a tear run down her cheek but for a different reason then what she had expected. Abbey jumped up into his arms planting her lips on his sending him stumbling backwards onto the bed as he fell back as she kissed him deeply.

"I love you too." Abbey said as she finally broke the kiss. Just then the door opened.

"Well I am glad we finally got that in the open." Jo grinned.

Alexander

"Jo. When did you get here?" Alex said wondering how much she had heard.

"About a minute ago." Jo shrugged as she came over. "Relax Alex you're not in trouble. Well not the bad kind anyways."

"There is a good kind?" Alex smiled.

"Yes." Jo said as she walked over and slid onto the bed beside them and touched Abbey's face as she bent down and began to make out with his sister while she was still straddling him. Abbey was a little stunned at first but soon got into it as she began to kiss Jo back. Seeing Jo kissing another girl wasn't anything new though always hot as hell but to see Abbey do it was something else entirely. Abbey began to slowly grind against Alex rubbing her crotch against his quickly hardening dick. Alex ran his hands up Abbey's thighs half expecting to wake up any second now. Jo looked down at him and smiled as she broke the kiss with Abbey. She helped Abbey pull off her top, Abbey blushing as she looked down at Alex as she took his hand to her breast. He squeezed it softly caressing it as he brought his other hand up as well playing with her nice large tits, running his thumbs softly around her nips then softly pinching them. Abbey leaned over Alex as he took one of her nipples to his mouth and began to suck on it. A whimper escaping her lips as her hands ran through his hair. He half expected to get milk out of her big tits but had no such luck even after sucking on the other one as well though he didn't mind it none the less.

"Raise your ass Abs." Jo said.

"Why?" Abbey looked back as she did.

"Because silly." Jo said. She grabbed Alex boxers and pulled them off of him jerking them out from under his ass as she did.

"Oh my." Abbey giggled at the sight of Alex bare cock and climbed off of it. "Can I touch it?"

"You can do whatever you want?" Jo smiled as she walked over and pulled out Abbey's chair at her desk and made herself comfortable.

"What you're just going to watch?" Alex's said stopping to groan as Abbey took his cock in hand and slowly began to stroke it giving him some much needed attention.

"For now. I know how long you wanted this. Besides I think I have a fetish for sibling on sibling action now." Jo bit her lip as she popped the button and unzipped the zipper of her shorts before sliding her hand inside.

"That feel good bubba." Abbey said as she moved her hand up and down along his cock.

"Oh yeah." Alex said.

"I bet it feels even better if you put your lips on it." Jo grinned.

"Which ones?" Abbey giggled as she looked up at Jo.

"Your mouth." Jo shook her head. "You might want to slick it a little before you try sitting on it." Jo teased.

"Okay." Abbey giggled before she went down and began to suck on the head of Alex's cock while she kept stroking him. She looked up at Alex with those damn puppy dog brown eyes of her. Alex had imagined this moment for many years now though nothing he had ever imagined felt like this. He swore Abbey was trying to suck the cum right out of his balls without giving him time to even ejaculate first, her large tits rubbing against his leg. Abbey stopped stroking his dick and slid her hand down to the base of it before she began to go down on it slowly taking it all in. All the way down to his balls.

"Oh fuck." Alex said as he closed his eyes.

"Damn girl." Jo teased as she began to caress her tit. Alex noticed Jo hadn't bothered to wear a bra. "You sure you never done that before."

"Not on a guy." Abbey giggled. Alex wondered what she meant though he wasn't going to ask as she went back down on his cock again, going down all the way coughing a little as she reached the bottom before coming back up to his head but went back down on it again. Abbey was a natural as if his dick was meant for her mouth. Her pouty lips wrapped around his cock felt so damn good. Her hand slid down to his balls which he had shaved last night in the shower as she began to play with them. Having Jo watching only made it all the more intense as his sister slathered his cock with saliva. Alex ran his hand through Abbey's hair.

Jo stopped playing with herself long enough to pull off her shorts and panties to show her pussy which she began to play with as she watched Abbey suck him. After a few seconds she got up and walked over sitting on the bed.

"I thought you were going to watch?" Alex teased.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers
123456...8