3 Generations of Cock Pt. 03

Story Info
The new deputy in town is carrying a concealed weapon.
1.7k words
4.55
57.7k
67
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,565 Followers

The morning after dad and granddad busted my ass cherry to smithereens, I decided to get up and go for an early morning jog. When I returned home, granddad told me this story:

Just after I'd left, dad was in the shower and granddad was in the kitchen putting on a pot of coffee. He glanced out the window and saw an unmarked car pull into the driveway and a deputy sheriff get out. Granddad went out to the front porch to see what he wanted.

The deputy was about 6'3" with dark olive skin and coal black hair, most of it covered by his cap. His eyes were hidden behind mirrored sunglasses but they were all that was hidden. Usually cop uniforms are pretty dowdy but this one fit him like it was tailor made. The khaki shirt accented his v-shaped torso and his firm pecs and the sleeves were rolled up and fit tight around his muscular upper arms. His khaki pants fit without a wrinkle, his muscular thighs filling the material. Even better, the material at his crotch was even more stretched holding back what looked like a huge set of cock and balls.

"Something I can do for you, deputy?" granddad asked.

"I pass this way every morning on my way home from work." the deputy replied. "When I saw this strange car with out of state plates, I just thought I stop and make sure everything was alright. I'm pretty new around here so I'm trying to err on the safe side."

I had parked my car there the day before. "That's my grandson's car." granddad said. "He's home on spring break from college. I don't think we've met before, you being new and all. Since you're off duty, come on in and get acquainted. I just put on a pot of coffee and I've got some sweet rolls I made yesterday. We'll help you relax."

Just then, dad came out of the door behind granddad, wrapped in just a towel around his waist and still dripping from his shower.

"What's going on?" dad asked. He was openly staring at the gorgeous deputy and the deputy seemed to be staring back.

"The deputy here was just checking to see if we needed his help." Granddad replied and dad whispered back, "I've got something he can help me with."

"I think I'll take you up on that offer, sir." the deputy said to granddad. He walked around to the trunk of his car and took off his service belt, his gun, his hat and sunglasses and locked them inside, then walked up onto the porch. Up close, he had bright green eyes and his black hair was a mass of short loose curls. He smelled like soap, leather and clean male sweat.

"Right this way." granddad said, holding the door open. Dad entered first, with the deputy behind him. Granddad saw him checking out dad's ass in front of him. Granddad followed the deputy and was rewarded with a view of his ass, two perfect globes with the seam of his stretched khaki pants buried deep in his crack.

Dad led them into the kitchen and pulled out a chair and said, "Take a seat, deputy, and let us take care of you." while winking at granddad over the deputy's head. Granddad could see the outline of a long fat cock and two big balls at the deputy's crotch when he sat. Granddad poured a mug of coffee and put a couple of rolls on a plate and sat them in front of the deputy, then poured a mug for himself and dad and carried them to the table and sat in the chair next to the deputy.

"So, tell us all about yourself." Granddad said. Dad had been leaning against the sink across the room. "I hope you don't mind, I never got finished toweling off after my shower and I don't want to miss anything. "He said. He turned around so that his back was to the deputy, pulled the towel from around his waist and started using it to dry his hair. His raised arms accented the muscles in his back and his trim waist and made his ass cheeks clench so that his perfect ass stood out.

"Try the coffee, deputy." Granddad said. The deputy was busy concentrating on dad's ass. Granddad looked down at the deputy's crotch and saw his cock stirring, thickening and starting to grow. Dad glanced behind him to see if the deputy was watching then bent over and started drying his calves and feet. His hairless crack spread open and gave a perfect view of his rosy puckered ass hole.

Granddad looked at the deputy's crotch again. Now, there was a fat, stiff hard on snaking down the leg of his khaki pants. As granddad watched the first big drops of precum darkened the material at the head of his cock.

"Looks like you're carrying a concealed weapon." granddad said, then reached over and squeezed his hard dick.

"I'm allowed, I'm a cop." the deputy said, smiling. "I always need to be ready to serve the public." "Well, I'll take a helping of this." granddad said. The deputy's cock was fully hard and standing out from his thigh as granddad stroked it. It was so fat he could barely get his hand around it. Dad turned around and walked over to where the two were seated, his own half hard cock standing out straight in front of him. When he saw the big piece of meat in granddad's hand he said, "I'm glad I haven't had any breakfast, yet. I'm going to make a whole meal out of that dick."

"And you're going to share it, you greedy bastard." granddad replied.

"Take it easy, fellas." the deputy said, standing up. "There's more than enough meat here to serve two." He undid the top of his pants, unzipped his zipper and pulled the pants down. His big veiny dick flopped free and stood up straight against his flat belly. His cock and balls were several shades darker than the rest of his skin and his pubes were trimmed tight around the base of his cock. His uncut dick was at least 10 inches long and so big around that it looked like a club. His balls were nestled in a tight dark sack, as big as hen's eggs.

"Goddamn," dad said, "that thing is a monster!"

Granddad reached over and grasped the shaft and peeled the foreskin back over the head which was smooth and shiny and pale pink. Clear juice was bubbling out of the piss slit.

"Man, I love that combination." granddad said. "There's something so hot about a pink head inside of a dark foreskin." He stroked the shaft a few times more, watching the skin cover and then expose the plum sized cock head. Then, he leaned over and took the big glans in his mouth.

"That's some tasty dick." he said, then got on his knees between the deputy's legs and pulled off his shoes and socks, then peeled off his pants and dropped them on the floor. While he was busy getting the deputy naked dad had gotten to his knees at the deputy's side and started sucking his cock head while unbuttoning the deputy's shirt. His exposed chest was hairless, the smooth skin over his six pack and prominent pecs having a faint sheen and big nipples as dark as his cock and balls stood out in hard points. Dad reached up and pinched one while bobbing his head up and down, forcing as much cock in his throat as he could each time.

Granddad started licking the big balls and sucking them one at a time in his mouth and stretching them out from the deputy's crotch. Then, he ran his tongue up the deputy's hard shaft and dad popped the cock head out of his mouth so granddad could have a turn sucking it while he licked the shaft. They traded back and forth a few times, and then granddad went back to licking and sucking his balls. The deputy had started stroking dad's bare ass and granddad could see that he was finger fucking dad's hole. He pushed the deputy's legs apart as far as they would go, then pushed them back so that the deputy's ass was exposed and open. His crack was hairless and his tight pucker was also the dark shade of his cock.

While dad bobbed his mouth up and down the steely cock, granddad started licking the deputy's ass. First he licked up one side of the crack, and then slid his tongue down the other. Using just the tip of his tongue, he softly licked the tightly puckered hole. A jolt like an electric shot went through the deputy's body, causing him to arch his back. Granddad licked harder and faster, finally sinking his tongue into the dark hole.

"Fuck, that's going to make me cum!" the deputy said and dad redoubled his cock service, his mouth sliding up and down over the cock.

"Just tell me when you're ready to shoot.' granddad said, then went back to tongue fucking his hole and sliding as much of his tongue as he could up the deputy's ass.

Only a minute or two later, the deputy said "I'm about to shoot my load!"

Granddad used his finger to continue stroking the deputy's hole and moved his mouth up to clamp his mouth against dad's so that they were both sucking and tonguing the swollen cock head at the same time. The deputy's cock started bucking and the first big spurt of cum filled their mouths. Even though they were busy swallowing and tonguing the cock head, granddad was able to count six big spurts of cum flying out of that massive dick.

Dad and granddad kept their mouths glued to the slowly softening meat, swapping the last remaining cum back and forth with their tongues and licking the swollen piss slit to get more juice. "Hot damn!" the deputy said, "You guys sure know how to make a newcomer feel welcome!" Dad and granddad were sitting at the deputy's feet with his cum running down over both of their chins. Dad reached over and used his finger to scoop some of the cum off of granddad's chin, then sucked the sweet cum off of his fingers.

"And even better, "granddad replied, "you pass by here every day on your way home. This welcome wagon is always open so stop in any time."

rae121452
rae121452
1,565 Followers