3 Generations of Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
I meet an old and new friend and I get my first blowjob.
2.4k words
4.57
64.1k
63
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,565 Followers

After dad and granddad had fucked my ass hole virginity into shreds for all time, we had all fallen asleep in dad's bed with me cradled between the two of them. It shouldn't have come as any surprise, then, that I was awakened by the sensation of granddad shoving his big cock into my tender and already well lubed fuck hole. At first, it was a little disorienting but in a minute or two became quite pleasant and by the time he dumped another big load of his ball juice into my puckered hole I was totally enjoying myself. It was the perfect way to start the day.

After he slid his fat cock out of me, I jumped up and said, "I feel like going for a run."

I went to my room and threw on an old pair of running shorts and a tank top. Because I was feeling pretty sexy after waking up with a cock buried deep in my ass I decided to forego any kind of underwear under the silky shorts. I was rewarded, after I started running, with the sensation of the back seam of the shorts rubbing against my still throbbing ass hole with every step and my cock and balls flopping around in the front and staying semi-hard the whole time.

It was pretty warm for spring and by the time I had jogged two miles to the local convenience store I was drenched in sweat. I had stashed a couple of bills in the inside pocket of my shorts and I was happy to see that even though it was Sunday morning the store was already open.

I went in and got a sport drink from the cooler and went up to the register to pay. It was only when I saw the Korean guy behind the counter that I remembered that this was the store where granddad had been overheard admiring the proprietor's ass. The Korean guy appeared to be about my age, a little over 5 feet tall and with a wiry muscular body.

"Out early for a run, I see." he remarked and I realized he was staring at the front of my shorts. Because the fabric was so wet and my cock was half hard from running, the fabric was clinging to my dick and the whole thing was visible.

"American men are all so much bigger than Koreans." he said. He turned around so his back was to me and reached up to the shelf behind the counter to turn down the radio he had playing there. I saw what had prompted granddad's indiscreet remark. He was wearing a light pair of khakis and the material of the pants fit without a wrinkle over his spectacular ass. It honestly looked like two half melons stuffed down his pants, round and full and standing perfectly out from his body. Just looking at his ass, my cock went from half to three quarters hard. My fat cock head was now hanging below the hem of my shorts.

The clerk turned back around and I saw him quickly notice my exposed dick.

"See anything else you want?" the clerk asked.

"For sure, but my granddad would kill me if I got it before he did.'

"Oh," he said, "so that older gentleman yesterday was your grandfather. In Korea it's very important that we honor our elders. I wish he had stayed around long enough for me to demonstrate my respect."

He came around to my side of the counter and I could see that his own cock was hard and pointing down his pant leg.

"Your grandfather was very complimentary about my ass.' he said. "I wonder if he was serious about what he said."

I grabbed his hand and though he looked startled at first, he didn't resist when I guided it to the back of my shorts and up under the loose hem so that his fingers were against my dripping ass hole. Then, I guided his hand up so that it was under his nose.

"What you smell is his cum." I said. "He just fucked my ass good morning not an hour ago."

He took another deep inhalation of his cum covered fingers and then licked them clean.

"You're very lucky to have such a loving grandfather." he said. "Perhaps you can arrange for me to get to know him as well as you do. I would also like to know you that well, too." By now, my cock was fully hard and had snaked most of its length out of my shorts. The Korean clerk wrapped his hand around my shaft and asked, "Is your grandfather as well endowed as you are?"

"Our cocks are almost identical." I replied. "My dad's got a bigger cock head but his is about the same size, too."

"It would be a great pleasure to become good friends with all of your family." the clerk said. "Maybe you should invite me over and we can all become well acquainted."

"I was just thinking the same thing." I said. "Dad and granddad share the same birthday and its coming up in 2 weeks. I think I know the perfect gift for him this year. Can you keep a secret so it will be a surprise?"

"Aren't you aware of the stereotype of the inscrutable Asian?" he asked, while slowly jacking my rock hard cock. "I shall be as silent as the grave."

"I need to get back," I said, "but I'll be in touch. This is one birthday party we will all remember."

He let go of my cock and I tucked it upright in my shorts to at least give some appearance of respectability in case I ran into anyone on my way home. As luck would have it, I had just come out the door when I saw dad's best buddy Mike getting out of his truck in the parking lot.

"Hey," he said. "I heard you were visiting. You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." he said, staring at my cock. "Yep, you look more like your dad every day."

I deliberately adjusted my cock and said, "Yep, its all genetics. I've got to finish my run before I cool down too much." Mike had always been sort of standoffish to me so I was surprised he was so friendly now.

"Listen," he said, "I stop in here every morning about this time for coffee. Meet up with me tomorrow, I want to have a chat with you."

"Sure," I replied. "Same time tomorrow." I sprinted off and when I looked back over my shoulder, Mike was still standing there watching me go.

My mind was in a whirl, planning the surprise I had in store for dad and granddad coming up and wondering why Mike had been so friendly as I ran. Before I knew it I was home and banging in through the kitchen door. Dad was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and wearing granddad's white terry robe.

"Jesus Christ," he said, "You look like something from a gay porno magazine. I'm surprised you don't have a troop of hungry cock hounds trailing after you."

I went over to the refrigerator and purposely bent over to display my ass while I got the milk out. I reached for a glass and filled it and then leaned back against the counter top. Dad was looking me up and down and he finally said, "I keep thinking of you as a boy and here you are a full grown, sexy man. You've really grown up to be one hot motherfucker."

"It must run in the family. " I said. "You should see my dad."

Dad smiled and asked, "How's your ass feel?"

"My hole is still throbbing and I love every minute of it. I can't even think about yesterday without growing a boner, as you may notice." My cock had grown full length again and was standing straight out from my hiked up shorts leg.

"Bring that big thing a little closer." dad said.

I walked over to where he sat and he turned the chair so that I stood between his legs, then grabbed the sides of my shorts and yanked them down while I lifted my shirt off over my head. My hard cock sprang free of the shorts, hitting dad under his chin before coming to rest up against his face. He moved further forward so that his face was buried in my sweaty crotch, inhaling the aroma of my wet balls.

"Damn," he said, "that's better than poppers." He moved back on the chair a little so that I could see his hard cock standing up in his crotch in his open robe.

"It occurred to me earlier that you've never have had a full fledged blow job." he said.

"Never have," I replied, "just another way that my education has been sorely neglected."

"Sit your ass up here on the table." he said and as I sat down he maneuvered his chair so that he was sitting between my spread legs with my hard cock bobbing right at sucking level in front of him. He shrugged off the robe and once again buried his face in my sweaty crotch. I felt his hot tongue lick one ball and then the other, and then he took each ball in his mouth one at a time and stretched my scrotum out from my body before letting the ball pop out of his lips, free from his sucking. Each time my ball snapped back, it was like a massively pleasant shock through my whole body. Then he licked my scrotum some more before trailing his tongue up the underside of my rigid cock. He wrapped his hand around the base so my dick stood out from my body and slowly licked up the precum leaking out of my piss slit to coat my cock head. After he licked up all my seminal juice, he hitched his arms under my thighs so that I had to lie back on the table. He pushed my calves back so that my ass was spread wide and gaping in front of him.

"Hmmmmmm," he said, "this asshole looks sort of pink and puffy."

"That's because a couple of horny old goats spent most of last night banging their big dicks in and out of it." I replied.

"Sounds like you're a lucky guy." dad said.

"I've been thinking the same thing ever since early yesterday."

Dad moved in closer and said, "There's nothing sexier than a man's ass hole that smells like another man's cum." I felt his hot tongue gently licking my hole and cleaning up his and granddads cum, and then he started fucking my hole with his tongue.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to shoot my wad before I ever get that blowjob you talked about." I said.

"Then we should get more comfortable." dad said. "Your granddad had to go out to attend to some business, so I don't have to share any of your first blow job cum with him."

Dad led me to his bedroom and I climbed onto the bed, lay down and spread my legs so that dad could crawl up in between them. He grabbed my dick around the base again and licked the purple head, then slowly engulfed it with his hot mouth. It felt so good! I could feel his tongue exploring my piss hole and cleaning out the juices. Slowly, he slid my cock into his mouth until his nose was buried in my pubes and then slowly slid back up to the head.

"I can't believe you can swallow my whole cock." I said.

"Practice makes perfect." he said. "We'll have to teach you how." His head began to bob up and down, sending chills all over my body, radiating out from my cock.

"I want to suck your cock, too." I said.

Dad got up on his hands and knees and rotated around so that he was straddling my body in a 69 position, his big hard cock sliding into my mouth while he once again sucked my own cock into his mouth down to the root. I savored the taste of his dick in my mouth and his salty precum and the scent of his big smooth balls resting against my nose. I could look up and admire his perfect smooth ass and his little pink puckered hole. I knew I wanted to taste it and I eased his cock out of my mouth, and then licked up his balls and perineum till my tongue found his fuck hole. I lapped at his pucker like I was eating an ice cream cone and dad squirmed and started bobbing his mouth on my cock harder and faster. I pulled down on his hips until his ass was covering my face and my tongue could fuck in and out of his hole. My cock was so hard it felt like it would burst. Dad started to ride my face, his hole tight around my tongue and seeming to suction it even farther up his hole. He had my legs spread wide and was using his finger to fuck my own ass hole.

I could feel cum starting to boil up out of my balls and I thrust my cock down his throat just as the first shot of cum blasted out of its tip. Dad went crazy, grinding his ass hole against my tongue and suctioning the hot juice out of my balls with every spurt. It felt like he was sucking cum out of my balls like a drink through a straw. I was pinned to the bed, helpless, as he sucked every hot drop of my cum into his belly.

Finally, my cum stopped spurting and dad held my dick in his mouth, nursing out the last drops in my balls.

He lifted his ass off of my face and flopped over on his side beside me.

"How was that?" he asked.

"I can't even tell you how incredible that felt." I replied.

"You ate my ass."

"And I can't believe how good it was. I think I could cum just from tonguing your hole."

Dad turned and moved up on the bed and took me in his arms and kissed me, thrusting his tongue deep in my mouth. I could taste my own cum and I felt my cock starting to twitch with life again. I reached down and grasped dad's big vein covered cock in my hand.

"Maybe you should start my lessons on how to deep throat a cock?" I said.

rae121452
rae121452
1,565 Followers