3 Generations of Cock Pt. 08

Story Info
The big dicked deputy demolishes my hole.
2.9k words
4.64
60.3k
71
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,557 Followers

I knew that, after the deputy had all but seen me sucking Mike's cock, it would be only a matter of time before we ran into each other again. And, after hearing granddad's tale about his stupendous cock I was looking forward to it.

As I expected, it happened a few nights later. I'd borrowed dad's truck and run into town to the only little bar we had. I'd hung out with a few old friends, had a few beers and was on my way back home when I saw whirling police lights in my rearview mirror. I pulled over and waited while the deputy exited his vehicle and walked up on my driver's side where, through the open window, I got more first look at his full to bursting uniformed crotch.

He bent down to the window and said, "May I see your license and registration, please?"

I supplied the documents and he stood up to examine them while I examined the outline of his enormous cock and balls outside my window.

"Would you step back to my vehicle while I call these in, please?" he asked.

"I wasn't speeding, officer." I said. "What did I do?"

"Just do as I ask sir." he replied.

I turned off the engine and he motioned for me to proceed. I was wondering if he was checking out my ass as I walked in front of him. He unlocked his passenger door and made sure that I was seated, then came around and got in on the driver's side.

"You live on the farm right up the road?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "I believe you've already met my dad and granddad."

"I believe I have." he said. "Interesting fellows. Are you aware that you have a tail light out?"

"I didn't know." I said, turning toward him. "It's my dad's truck, I don't usually drive it. Did you like my dad and granddad?"

"Have you been drinking?" he asked.

"I have had a few beers," I replied, "Nothing major."

"You're being pretty reckless." he said. "Driving around with a broken light, drinking and driving and I don't know what you were up to when I saw you the other day but I know what it looked like."

"It probably looked like I was sucking his cock because I was."

The deputy didn't respond, just stared out the windshield, but I was aware the enormous lump in his crotch suddenly twitched and looked like it was growing.

"I'm going to just give you a warning this time. Get your light fixed and don't let me catch you drinking and driving again." he said. I waited, staring at the fully grown and almost frightening monster cock snaking down his pant leg but the only thing he said was, "You're free to go."

"I think you're letting me off too light." I said. "I think you need to teach me a lesson."

I got out of his car and walked up to the rear of my truck and lowered the tail gate. Then, I dropped my sweatpants so that I was standing nude from the waist down in the harsh illumination of his headlights. I kicked the pants off of my ankles and bent forward over the tail gate and raised one leg so that my ass was spread wide open and my puckered fuck hole was displayed to him.

He sat in his car for a moment and then I heard him key his radio and say, "Dispatch, I'm going on my break."

The dispatcher confirmed and he doused his headlights, then I heard his auto door open and close and his footsteps on the gravel. He came up behind me and stood there for a moment.

"I take it your dad and granddad told you about our meeting." he said.

"They did." I said. "I've been hoping I'd get a chance to become as friendly to you as they did."

I felt his hand caressing my ass cheek and then slowly slide into my crack where he fingered my hungry hole.

"I've got a pretty big dick." he said. "Have you ever taken a big one?"

"Just dad and granddad and I never took their dicks until day before yesterday, so no, I haven't. But that doesn't mean I can't, my hole has been used pretty well over the past few days so it should be loose enough."

"Your dad and granddad have both been fucking your ass? Am I going to have to arrest them for child molestation?"

"Not hardly," I said, "It didn't even start till days ago. I wasn't even aware that they liked sex with men, never had a clue growing up. I still wouldn't know if I hadn't started it."

"You certainly have an interesting family." he said.

By now, he was fingering my hole, sliding the tip in and out of my fuck pucker. I reached into my windbreaker jacket and brought out the small bottle of lube I carried there and handed over my shoulder to him.

"I've been hoping I'd bump into you so I came prepared." I said.

The deputy laughed and took the bottle and I felt the cool liquid drip between my buns and coat my hot hole and then his probing finger working the lube up my ass. I heard his zipper and then the slapping noise as he coated his cock with the slick liquid. I looked back over my shoulder at the huge piece of meat he held.

"Goddamn!" I said. "Granddad wasn't lying about you. I thought my dad and granddad had big dicks but that thing is a monster!" To myself I was thinking, "What have I gotten myself into?"

He held it up so I could appreciate the length and girth, and then began to rub his swollen cock head up and down in the cleft of my ass. Each time I felt the hot head pass over my puckered fuck hole, I involuntarily pressed my ass back for more.

"Here," he said, "take this." handing me his wooden baton. "Bite down on it if you think you're going to scream. Some guys find it heavy going the first time they take my cock."

I put the baton between my teeth and waited and I soon felt his massive cock head pressing into my anus. At first, it felt like any other cock but soon my ass ring started to burn from being stretched around such a fat globe. He kept pressing and I bit down on the wood in my teeth. Just when I thought I was going to have to ask him to stop, I felt the big head pop through the clutching ring and lodge in my hole.

"At least the worst is over." I said around the baton.

"Don't be too sure, rookie." the deputy said. "You've still got a lot of meat to take care of."

He started pressing forward again, slowly easing inch after inch of hard cock deep into my tight ass. I thought, "This is just like dad and granddad's cocks, only fatter." but the cock just kept on coming, stretching me open. I felt something deep in my ass, his fat cock head butting up against the depths of my guts and then I felt something release inside that left me gasping.

"That was my cock opening the second ring in your ass." he said. He pressed forward again and I felt his pubes against my ass. "All the way in." he said.

I reached down between my legs and felt his big balls, then felt the base of his cock surrounded by my ass ring. He slowly pulled out of me and I felt the ring inside my ass pop shut as his cock moved out of it, then he pressed and I felt it expand and open around his head again.

"Fuck," I said, "I've never felt anything like that before."

"We're just getting started, babe." he said. "Your ass will be feeling this fuck for the next couple of days."

He slowly started sliding in and out of my hole, getting me used to being stretched around such a huge fuck pole. Each time he popped my ass ring, I shuddered and wanted more. He moved his hips from side to side, batting his big cock up against the walls of my ass and corkscrewed his hips so that his dick stroked all of my insides. I was moaning like a bitch in heat and he hadn't even started to properly fuck me yet.

"You like my big dick in your ass, baby?" he asked.

"I love it!" I cried. "Fuck me. Destroy my ass with your big cock!"

He started to truly fuck me then. Sliding his dick out of me till only an inch was still inside, he slid it back in in one smooth motion. He did it again and again, popping my inner ring on his down stroke in my stretched ass. He started a steady rhythm, pounding his hips against my ass each time a little harder. I was feeling drunk and high both from the sensation of his dick ravishing my almost virgin hole and I could hear my own moan loud in the night.

He pulled back until only his cock head was still in my ass, then began fucking me with short fast strokes, sinking only another inch or two into my hole at a time. I was squirming from the sensation overwhelming my tight little ass ring when he suddenly sank his massive cock balls deep into me with one hard thrust. I felt my cum boil up my dick shaft and shoot out of my piss slit like a fire hose without ever touching my own dick.

"Oh, fuck!" I howled as his cock continued pistoning in and out of my guts, ravaging the tender hole deep in my ass with each thrust. He reached down and wrapped his big hand around my cock and balls and used them as a handle to get even more of his cock inside me.

I may even have passed out for a minute because the next thing I knew, I heard his ragged breathing next to my ear and him saying, "I'm going to cum, baby. I'm shooting my seed in you!"

His gargantuan meat swelled even thicker and he pressed the full length deep inside me, his cock head surrounded by my tight inner ring and his balls rubbing against my own. I could actually feel it as his cock head swelled, stretching me open and his fiery juice began blasting into my guts. Each pulse of his dick was followed by another spurt of cum, soothing my stretched ass walls.

When his dick stopped squirting, he collapsed on top of me with his meat still buried in me to the hilt. I felt him slowly start to go soft and shrink, first the head popping back out of my inner ass ring and then the thick shaft retracting into itself, slowly inching its way back toward my ass hole. It finally slithered out of me with a sound like a champagne cork and I could feel the cool night air entering my ravaged hole.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I may need crutches for the next few weeks and I'll never be able to sit on a bar stool again without it disappearing up my ass but aside from that, sure."

"Weaker men than you have survived." he said, laughing. "Usually, they came back for more."

"I can see how that might become addictive." I said. "I already was thinking I'd like some more of your cock, you're just going to have to give me a little time to heal."

"And I was just going to invite you to stop by tomorrow afternoon around 3, after I wake up. That tight little ass would be the perfect way to start my day before I go on my shift. As a matter of fact, I always sleep with the back door unlocked and it leads right into my bedroom. Pass that information on to your dad and granddad, let them know they're always welcome to stop by, too, if they need some entertainment."

"Maybe I'll surprise you and show up." I said. "I've always been a fast healer."

He stood up behind me and sank a couple of fingers in my stretched out hole.

"You see," he said, "you're already more loosened up. Next time I'll be able to get my cock into you a lot faster and I won't be so gentle with your hole."

I felt my cock starting to harden, picturing that scene in my mind.

The deputy arranged his big floppy dick down his pant leg and zipped up as I gingerly sat on the tail gate to put my sweats back on. He picked up his baton and examined it, then showed it to me.

"Just look at those teeth marks." he said. "I'm going to get a hard on every time I look at those and remember how they got there." He slid the baton back into its loop and turned to go, then turned back around and said, "And get that tail light fixed!"

I sat on the tail gate while he pulled away, then got up and limped to the truck cab. Between having my legs stretched out for so long and my ass hole stretched and fucked by that monstrous cock, I was sort of unsteady on my feet. Even sitting on the seat to drive made my poor over-fucked hole throb.

I got to our drive, pulled in and then hobbled to the back kitchen door. When I stepped inside, granddad was sitting at the kitchen table in his white robe drinking whiskey and water and reading a magazine. I hobbled across the room as he watched and he said," Did you get into some kind of tussle?"

"Yeah," I said, "I tussled that deputy's giant cock up my ass a few minutes ago." I lowered my sweats and felt my ass.

"I feel like the Grand Canyon back there." I said.

Granddad stood up and came around the table to where I was standing and pressed me down so that my upper body was lying on the table and my ass was spread open.

"Let me see if there's any damage." he said

He got behind me and spread my cheeks while he fingered my hole.

"Nope, no damage. Just a freshly fucked, cum filled little ass hole that looks kind of red and swollen. Hang on a minute." he said. He walked over to the refrigerator and got out the butter.

"An old fashioned remedy for any kind of scrape or burn is to put some butter on it to soothe it." he said.

I noticed that his cock was tenting out the front of his robe, too. He got behind me again and spread my cheeks and I felt his fingers spreading the butter around my inflamed hole.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Actually, that is really soothing." I said. I could feel his hard cock brushing against the back of my thigh as he massaged my hole.

"Let's get some on the inside." he said and started massaging more of the butter inside of me. His finger probed my ass, spreading the cool grease inside me and stroking my fuck chute.

"We really need to get some deeper." he said and I saw him scoop up more of the butter. He smoothed some more of it in my hole then paused and I heard him spreading it on something else, just before I felt his fat cock head pressing against my poor stretched hole.

"Is this some new kind of first aid, you old bastard? I asked.

"First aid for your hole and first aid for my dick, too." he said. "We need to get you coated deep inside and I never could resist sloppy seconds on a freshly fucked hole."

I felt his butter coated prong slowly ease into my plundered ass hole and after the onslaught it had taken earlier, granddad's dick felt really good, not too big and not too small, just perfect for fucking my ass.

"That is making it feel a whole lot better." I said.

"Your old granddad would never steer you wrong."

He slowly started to fuck his greasy dick in and out of my hole. As he picked up his tempo, he said, "That deputy must always shoot a big load. I can feel his cum squishing around my dick as I fuck you."

He started to fuck my ass faster and harder, his cock soothing the burning in my hard-fucked hole. I looked up to see Kyle enter the room, cross to the sink and draw a glass of water and drink it down, with granddad hammering his cock in and out of my spread ass the whole time. Kyle turned around and walked over, looked at granddad and me fucking on the kitchen table and the butter dish sitting beside us with finger marks in the little butter remaining.

"If you all want butter on your pancakes in the morning someone is going to have to get up and go to the store early." Kyle said and padded down the hall to his room.

I felt granddad's big dick pulse and his creamy ball juice flooded out of his piss hole and into my stretched fuck chute.

"That's the other salve that's good for what ails you." he said.

rae121452
rae121452
1,557 Followers