3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What'd he do this morning? You ambushed him, and gave him head, so what?" Katie looked a little bothered. She didn't let anyone slam my reputation if she could help it.

"Well," Julia started, "The so what is that he got off by looking at his little sister."

"I think that you are just mad that he kept paying attention to me, while you had his cock in your mouth. You're just jealous." I had never heard Katie use the word "cock" before. It was kind of sexy. I was tired of being on the defensive, so I decided to play a little offense.

"So Julia, it looked like that wasn't the first time that you two had kissed. So is it a habit, or what?" I couldn't see myself, but I must have looked pretty smug right about then. Julia was on one side of me, and Katie walked on the other. I saw them exchange meaningful looks.

"As a matter of fact, it is a habit..."

"Julia!"

"...we're lesbian lovers." What the fuck? Whatever I had expected, it wasn't that.

"You fucking cunt!" I had hardly ever heard my sweet, innocent sister say the "C" word either, but apparently there was a lot that I didn't know about her.

"What, are you ashamed of me, or something? It wasn't like he didn't figure it out already. We talked about showing him." Apparently they had made plans concerning me. I fucking knew it was a conspiracy.

"We talked about it, but we never decided anything." Katie looked in genuine distress, and she stopped walking. I stopped beside her. Her eyes were tearing up. I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. It wasn't unusual for us to hug.

"I'm sorry," I started. "I didn't mean for you to get upset."

"I know," she sniffed. "I'm just not sure that I wanted you to know about that."

"It's no big deal, honestly. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you are happy." She smiled at me, and I wiped the tears from her cheek with my thumb.

"God, get a room. You know that he just thinks it's hot. He wouldn't care if you fucked a giraffe, as long as you'd let him watch." She did have a point. I had to admit that the image of her and Julia played itself out in my mind even as I held her close. Between the fantasy of them going at it, and her close proximity, my dick started to get hard. She was pressed right against me, because of the firmness of my grip. I felt her ample tits rub up against my chest, and I smelled the strawberry shampoo that she used. She was driving me crazy! All these feelings were new to me.

"Hello there!" she giggled wildly, and ground her stomach up against my throbbing member. I had risen to full hardness in what seemed like record time. I loosened my grip around her shoulders to let her pull away, but she pulled me closer.

"Is he hard?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, he is. It's fucking huge, he's almost poking me in the ribs." She giggled animatedly, all thoughts of her anger toward Julia apparently forgotten.

"Well you are practically a midget, Kay. But one thing is for sure, you can't deny that this erection is totally because of you. He can't even see me." I could hear the smirk in Julia's voice. "He's got a nice cock, doesn't he?" I felt Julia's body press against mine from behind. Her hard nipples stabbed at my back, as Katie's stabbed at my front. I could have had a heart attack right there in the middle of the trail.

"Yeah, he does," Katie said breathlessly. "It's so thick." She ground her stomach against my cock again. My cock had surpassed hard, and went straight to petrified. I felt Julia's hand squeeze between my dick and Katie's stomach, and she gripped my schlong fiercely.

"Oh fuck, that is hard. We need to take care of this," Julia teased, as she jacked my shaft. "We can't have you hiking like this, it might get bent." She giggled, and Katie mimicked her.

"We could go back to the car," I suggested hopefully.

"That's a half an hour walk," Julia complained. She sounded like she wanted her fun now. She began to kiss my neck softly.

"There should be some picnic tables ahead. Last time we were here, they were arranged about a half an hour apart," Katie said. I wasn't sure about this idea. I didn't exactly like the idea of being "taken care of" out in the open for anyone who walked by to see, but I was suddenly so out of my mind horny, that I just didn't give a shit. Apparently Julia agreed with me because she immediately seized my hand, and began practically dragging me down the trail. Katie laughed musically, and grabbed hold of my other hand.

We walked for about another five minutes before we found the picnic tables that Katie promised. The hardness of my prick never wavered. If anything, the determination that Julia showed while stalking down the trail excited me even more.

As soon as we reached the small clearing, Julia threw her arms around my neck, and pulled my head down for a kiss. Passionate wouldn't exactly describe our kissing. She practically devoured my mouth, while she ground my cock against her belly. She moaned softly into the kiss.

"I need you, right now!" She wasn't asking, she was telling. I looked over at Katie, who had taken a seat at the closest picnic table, and she gave me a small nod of the head. I wasn't sure what her place would be in this, but right then I didn't care. My entire thought process boiled down to nine inches of need. Julia walked over to the picnic table that Katie was sitting on, and began to undo her shorts.

"Take your shorts off, dumbass. How am I going to get at your cock with them on?" I readily complied by undoing my own shorts, and pulling them and my boxers down. My cock sprang into the open air, gloriously hard. I had thought she was going to give me a hand job, but apparently she wanted to fuck. She was having a hard time with her shorts, since they were so tight. I moved behind her, grabbed the legs of her shorts, and pulled down forcefully. They slowly moved down, grudgingly at first, then quickly pooled around her ankles.

She had no panties on. I briefly wondered if this was planned, but found that I didn't care one way, or the other. Pulling her shorts down put my face even with her ass, and I leaned forward and kissed it gently. She shivered at the touch of my lips. She bent forward at the waist, planting her hands on the table, and spread her legs. The sight of her glistening love hole almost made me cum on myself. I could see how desperately wet she was. Just in the time since her shorts were down, her juices had begun to drip down her thigh. Apparently I wasn't the only one who became more excited on the way to the picnic area.

I went from crouching to fully on my knees. I licked her moistened thigh, and worked my way toward the creamy center. She tasted and smelled terrific, and pre-cum began to leak out of my erect cock. I knew that I couldn't last long during sex; I was way too over excited. I had only eaten pussy once, and my inexperience showed. I focused on her slit, sliding my tongue over and between her lips. I explored the inside of her pussy, and quickly began to tongue fuck it. Though probably inept, my attentions had their desired effect, and she started grinding her pussy back against my face. Her moans spurred me onward, and my confidence in my abilities was quickly bolstered. The tonguing and grinding continued for a couple of minutes. Just when my tongue started getting really tired, she came... hard. She cried out loudly, in a wordless release of sexual tension. I continued my efforts as she shuddered to a finish.

All I could think about was getting my rod into her slick tunnel of love. She started to turn to face me, but I wordlessly pushed her back around. I was done taking orders from her, this was now about me. She obediently bent over again, and I guided my cock up to her tight slit, her girl juice and my pre-cum paved the way. I pushed in, none too gently, only burying about two inches of my shaft in her scalding hot pussy. It was so tight, even after fucking last night, that it felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

"Give me all your cock, Jack. Shove it in, give it to me." I didn't make her wait. There was no teasing this time. I grabbed her by the hips, and mercilessly buried as much as I could inside her.

"Awww, fuck!" she cried out loudly. It was all she could manage as I started to relentlessly plow her. I drew almost out, and quickly shoved it back in. Almost out, and back in. I just started to get a rhythm going when I looked over her shoulder at Katie. She was propped up on the picnic table's bench, naked from the waist down. My breath caught, and my rhythm broke. I slipped out, and almost shoved it up her ass, before her squeal alerted me to the wrongness of the hole. I plowed back in the correct hole at full speed.

Katie's eyes locked on mine as she frigged herself at the speed of light. Her snatch was flushed gloriously pink from excitement with just a little red tuft of a landing strip above her clit. Her pussy was beautiful, and I wanted it desperately. I wanted to bury my fingers, my face, and my cock in it. She moved the hand that was bracing her on the bench, and attacked her clit with it. She was now held up entirely by upper body strength, and her porcelain belly quivered with the strain.

I was plundering Julia's cunt mercilessly, and my lusty excitement was building to the point of no return. Katie began panting and moaning, all the while her gaze was locked on mine. She looked seconds away from cumming, and so was I.

"I'm getting really close," I managed to choke out, in between thrusting and sucking air. I needed to know where to cum, before I mindlessly blew my wad.

"Cum inside me, Jack. Cum in my pussy, PLEASE!" I felt her cunt momentarily tighten, as she began her orgasm. Apparently the thought of me painting her insides with my jizz pushed her over the edge. An orgasm tore through Katie, as she heard her cousin and lover plead for cum. As soon as Katie began to howl, I lost my fight. Thick streams of cum gushed out of my shaft and into her cum greedy pussy. It felt like her tunnel was milking my cock for every last drop of jizz, and that's what I gave her; every single last drop.

As our orgasms wound down, Katie dropped her eyes from mine, and slumped back onto the picnic bench. Julia had been holding up tirelessly to my onslaught; but her strength began to lag as I continued to bang her pussy, even after I was finished cumming. I let go of her hips, and ceased my motions, and she practically collapsed face first onto the table top. I had to admit, it was a lovely sight. Her tight, perky, teenaged ass bent over the table, with a load of our combined cum running down her leg. I slapped her ass as I walked around her and sat down on the bench next to Katie's prone form. Julia pushed herself into a standing position, walked around, and sat down in my lap. I felt the warm wetness of her pussy up against my leg, and my cock twitched.

I held Julia on my lap, and began to kiss her gently on her neck. I slid my hand cautiously over to my sister's pale thigh. It felt wonderfully smooth and silky as I stroked it. I wondered what it would taste like.

"You surprised me by eating my pussy like that." Julia laughed throatily as she continued to try and catch her breath. "I didn't think you did that, since you made no move to do it last night."

"Last night was kind of crazy," I said. "You were driving me insane, and I couldn't get to fuck you fast enough; plus, you were really into getting finger banged." She laughed.

"Speaking of finger banging, are you alright Kay?" Katie had been lying back quietly, letting me softly rub her thigh.

"Yeah," she said hoarsely, "I'm good... Really good" She smiled up at us, and the girls started a riot of giggling.

"What were you thinking about when you came?" Julia asked once the giggles died.

"None of your business," she said quite seriously for an eighteen year old girl.

"It's cool if you got off watching him fuck the hell out of me." I nipped at Julia's neck teasingly, and she moaned. Katie stayed silent. "You weren't really watching him fuck me though, were you?"

Katie looked hesitant. I knew that she was tense by the tightening of her thigh, but she finally answered quietly, so quietly that I didn't catch the answer. I think I knew what she said just by the way she had looked at me while I was fucking Julia. She had been thinking about me. More specifically, she had been thinking about me plundering her goodies like I had been doing to Julia. Thinking about Katie this way was too much, and my cock began to push hungrily against the cheerleader's ass in my lap.

"Wow, up again already, huh?" she said to my cock. It didn't answer back, though. Julia grinned at me, gave me a quick kiss, and slid off my lap onto the grass. She attacked my cock with her dirty little mouth, sucking, licking, and bobbing. I saw her rapidly rubbing her clit with her free hand.

I looked at Katie, and she watched me defiantly, as if I was challenging her right to watch. "Take off your shirt," I told her. She looked at me questioningly. Julia thought I meant her, so she stripped her tank top over her head in one smooth motion, barely breaking her rhythm. I looked down at the naked goddess in my lap, who was willing to do the filthiest of things for my pleasure. I was sure that if I had decided to take her ass a few minutes ago, she would have cheerily complied with my wishes despite her initial sounds of protest.

I looked back at Katie, and tightened my grip on her thigh almost painfully. "Take your shirt off. I want to see you naked." She looked at me for a long minute. There seemed to be a war being waged behind her brilliant green eyes. I wasn't sure who should win. She slowly stripped off her tank top, then undid her bra, and added it to the small pile of her clothes on the table top. She was now gloriously, and deliciously naked in front of her own brother.

Julia had clearly been confused by my second order to take her top off, since she had readily went along with the first. She saw where I was looking, and watched Katie take her top off. She smirked at me when I looked at her, then returned her slutty mouth to the task at hand. After a couple more minutes of foreplay she was ready for action. She was also in the mood to give orders.

"Climb up on top of the table," she told me. I stripped off my shirt, completing my nudity, and got on the table.

"Not that way, dumbass. Turn around so that you can see Katie too." I felt stupid for a second, but quickly realized that she was giving me her approval for me to look at Katie while we were having sex. Apparently she wasn't worried about being upstaged by my redheaded sister. I turned around on the table.

"Now lay down," she said bossily. I lay down, but I was frustrated because I couldn't see Katie. "Easy, big guy," she smirked at me, "Don't look so disappointed, you're killing my fucking ego. I'll get your hot little sis for you." Julia got up on the table and straddled me, and then Katie got up and put one of her legs on the edge of the table right next to me. Her crotch was just about even with my face, and she was only a foot away. I could see how wet she was, and smell how excited she was. I saw the look in my sister's eyes. Katie looked vulnerable. It was something that I never thought I would see in Julia's eyes in a million years.

I was instantly distracted from Katie when Julia slid my cock inside her in one smooth stroke. She was very, very wet, and hot as lava. Damn she felt tight. She made little mewling noises in the back of her throat as her insides adjusted to my fat prick inside her, she was able to get almost all of me inside her in this position. If Julia's pussy had gears, she would have only one, and it would be labeled "fuck me hard." She lived up to that label as she rode me fast. Her pussy began to bottom out on my cock as she slowly stretched inside. Every time she bottomed out, she made these little cooing noises. It was very cute, and it spurred me to fuck her harder. So for every stroke, I had a counter-stroke waiting, and our bodies settled into the timeless dance together.

I saw Katie playing with her nipples out of the corner of my eye. I turned to watch the show that she was putting on for me. Her nipples were large and beautiful, centered on impossibly perky breasts, the kind that only an eighteen year old could possess. I really couldn't judge her cup size, being that I knew so little about such things. They were bigger than my ex's and bigger than Julia's; they had to be at least a D cup. She saw me looking and stepped up her efforts. I reached out with my left hand and softly trailed my fingers over her flat stomach. She shivered violently at my caress as a small moan escaped her lips. I had the feeling that I was driving her as crazy as she was driving me.

My attention was drawn back to Julia as she quickly approached orgasm. Her previous coos, that I found so cute, had turned into small grunts. I placed my right hand on her hip to steady her as she slightly started to lose control of her movements. It was hard to coordinate everything that I was doing at once, not at all like the porn stars that you see on video. It wasn't a slick, coordinated effort; it was all of us doing our own thing as we spastically rutted against one another in the open air. I stopped stroking Katie and concentrated on Julia, pulling my left hand up to her hip in order to stabilize her. I increased my upward thrusts as she came down and received an immediate reaction. Her pussy went off like a firecracker. It tightened with a vise-like grip, threatening to push my invading cock out. I fought against her cunt muscles, and plowed ahead, feeling her tunnel become slick with her cum. She howled a mix of unintelligible noises mixed with obscenities that prominently featured the words fuck, cock, cunt, and slut. I didn't understand what the fuck she said, but I had a pretty good idea what it meant: she was having an awesome fucking orgasm.

Before I could pat myself on the back too much for my heroic efforts in imparting female pleasure, she collapsed on top of me, shivering, shaking, and gasping for air. For a trim little cheerleader, I was surprised at how heavy she was as dead weight. I kissed her neck, and told her how wonderful she was. I ran my hands all over her body, which was slick with a thin sheen of perspiration. She gradually came to her senses, and began to kiss me back.

"Wow," I said stupidly, not being able to think of anything more appropriate. She grinned at me, then twined her fingers in my short brown hair and kissed me hard.

Apparently we were not the only people affected by the hotness of the sex. Katie half sat, half laid on the bench seat of the picnic table, directly below and beside me. Her pussy made wet sopping noises as her fingers rammed in and out of her slick hole.

"Awww, fuck," she said dazedly as she attempted to finger herself off. Unlike last time, she was within ready reach of my left hand. I bent my arm back, and gently squeezed one of her firm breasts. Her insanely hard nipple poked between my fingers, and I squeezed it; gently at first, then with increasing pressure. Her eyes drilled into mine again.

"Oh god... yes," she exclaimed as I practically mauled her right tit. I saw little drops of wetness flick from her fingers as she fucked herself at what had to be a record pace. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in her soaking wet snatch, but the weight of the beautiful girl on top of me, and my own fears kept me in my place. Julia stopped kissing me, and watched the hot stroke fest that was my sister.

"Cum for your brother," Julia said forcefully. "Think about how hard his cock is for you."

"Oh... yeah," Katie moaned.

"Think about how his big hard cock would feel inside you... fucking you... filling your hot little pussy up."