3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Fine." Both of the girls giggled and squealed at the prospect. Katie went into her towel on the ground, and pulled out her phone. It took really good high definition video. She set it how she wanted it, and handed it to Julia.

"C'mon big bro." She got down on all fours on the blanket, and wiggled her ass at me enticingly. Julia was about five feet away, so she could get all the action in the frame. She panned the phone's camera towards me, and pointed it at my engorged cock.

I got down behind my sister, and gripped my shaft with one hand. Julia bent down to get a good angle on my insertion. I rubbed my cock head between the lips of her swollen pussy a few times to get it lubricated. She was soaking wet, so it was no problem. Katie reached back, and guided me inside her. She was really tight, but she was so lubed up that I slid in with no trouble. I grabbed her hips, and started pumping in and out of her slowly; letting her get used to my cock inside of her.

"Come on, Jack!" Julia yelled. "Bang that slutty skank like you mean it!" Katie started pushing back into me harder, so I took this as the signal to start fucking her harder. This position was not ideal for me. My sister's cunny was fairly shallow, and I had a good three inches that would not fit inside of her when I bottomed out. Every time I hit the back of her pussy she would make a whimpering noise. My instinct was to ask her if it hurt, or if she wanted to change positions, but I knew that my sister liked a little pain with her pleasure. I reached out, and smacked her ass hard with my right hand.

"Oh god, yes Jack!" Katie moaned, and put her face down into the blanket. This position didn't allow her to push back as much, but it was much more submissive. I started fucking her as fast and hard as I could; holding onto her hips to keep my dick lined up properly. I felt her pussy squeeze tight on my cock as she came during my furious assault on her cooch. She screamed in pleasure as I fucked her hard. Right as her orgasm started to wind down; I pulled my cock out of her, and slapped her fully exposed, wet pussy hard. She howled, and had another orgasm. I never gave her a chance to do more than howl, because I slammed my cock back into her pussy, and began to fuck like there was no tomorrow. "Oh yes," my sister cried out, "Fuck my little pussy, big bro!"

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot." I had almost forgotten about Julia even being there. I looked at her as she knelt on a towel near the blanket. She had the phone in her right hand, and she was rubbing her clit with the left. I had stopped slamming into the back of Katie's fuck hole, and I was taking measured strokes so that it was more pleasurable for me. She started tensing up her cunt muscles. I think she was too shaken up to do anything more involved than to just try to make her pussy ultra-tight for me. It was working. I felt the tingle in my balls that signaled my impending orgasm.

"I am really close, girls." I kept thrusting, but I knew that they would have to hop into action immediately.

"Pull out, Jack." Katie said this coolly, like she directed homemade porn flicks every day. "Hand me the phone, Jules." I pulled out, and continued to jack my dick. It was very slippery from my sister's juices, so I had no problems bringing myself to the edge. Julia handed the phone to Katie, who immediately focused in on my cock. Julia lay down on the blanket, with her face directly under the end of my shaft, and her feet pointed away from me. She was rubbing her clit so savagely that I thought she might be in danger of hurting herself.

"Oh god, Jack. Please cum on my face. Cum all over me, baby." I jerked myself violently, and she opened up her mouth to catch whatever cum she could. I came, and my first shot of jizz hit her chin, and ricocheted off, and landed between her perfect breasts. I tried to adjust my aim, and the second blast hit her forehead, and her right cheek. I leaned closer, and shot the next three blasts onto her lips, and into her open mouth. My climax wound down, and my last few feeble spurts landed on her face, and into her light brown hair.

"OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD!" Julia screamed as she came. Her hand was still a blur on her clit. Her body thrashed in ecstasy for a good forty five seconds, and Katie caught it all on camera. Julia lay there on the blanket, covered in sweat, and my semen. It was just about the most beautiful sight that I had ever seen. Katie panned her phone over her one last time, and then handed it to me.

"You need to film this, Jack." I focused the phone's camera on my sister, who crawled over Julia, and kissed her passionately. Their sweat mingled with my seed between their breasts. My sister's huge pale tits mashed against Julia's smaller tanned boobs. Katie started licking my cum off of Julia's breasts and neck, and then she moved to her face. Whenever she would get a big amount on her tongue, they would kiss, and swap my sperm between them. I was wrong before: this was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen.

*****

Please vote if you enjoyed this.

-Scott