3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 12

Story Info
Jack and Katie's first 2 weeks back at home.
5.4k words
4.72
48.3k
79

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,544 Followers

All Characters 18+

*****

It had been two long weeks since the three of us had returned from vacation. My parents, my sister, our cousin Julia, and myself went for a two week vacation to our house in northern Michigan. A family emergency had arisen, and my parents left three days early, leaving us to finish vacationing unsupervised. My parents knew that we wouldn't burn down the house. We were pretty responsible for teenagers. There was one thing that my parents didn't know: we had been fucking each other like rabbits on crack all week. They had given us three blissful nights, and two and a half days of not having to worry about getting busted. It was like a little slice of heaven on earth, but the time since our return had been anything but heavenly. My sister Katie and I had been in a constant state of separation. It was not a parental conspiracy that kept us apart, but a series of unfortunate circumstances. I had not even laid eyes on Julia since her mom had picked her up upon our return. We had only communicated through text messages.

The main cause for our temporary estrangement was the family emergency that I mentioned before. Our great Aunt Barbara was gravely ill. Our workaholic father had been taking time off to visit his favorite aunt in the hospital, and he would invariably ask either me or my sister to accompany him. He was quite insistent on this and I thought it strange that he never asked us to come together, just one or the other. And he would not take no for an answer. I toyed with the idea that he might suspect that Katie and I had been doing while we were up north, but quickly squashed the idea. I really didn't think he had a clue.

Tonight was Katie's turn to go with dad. In all honesty, I had been going twice as much as Katie. Aunt Barb merely treated me with a practiced indifference; whereas she treated Katie horribly. Julia and Katie had been cousins, and best friends since they had been born, so it was natural that Aunt Barb had got to know Julia through family functions. Barb immediately took a shine to Julia, and the two had become close friends. Aunt Barb was Julia's biggest fan, and made a habit of snidely comparing everything that my sister did with Julia's accomplishments. It is true that Julia seemed to excel at everything she tried, but there was no reason for Aunt Barb to try and make my sister feel shitty all the time. Katie was perfect academically, but she just didn't push herself socially the way that Julia did. I tried to be a good boyfriend, and take most of the heat off my sister. I suggested that I go every night, but Katie wouldn't have it. It was a matter of pride for her to put up with Barb.

To make a long story short; it had been a long fourteen days. Katie and I hadn't been together sexually since we'd been back, and had only been alone unsupervised for a few minutes. That only led to one make out session, and one major case of blue balls. Our situation was starting to become desperate, and a hundred scenarios where my sister and I could be alone ran through my mind, each one riskier than the last. I needed to be patient, and wait until the opportunity presented itself, or we would surely get caught. That would be disastrous.

I was lying in bed listening to music on my phone, when it lit up, and chimed for a message. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It read, "New text message." I picked up my phone, and slid my finger across the screen to unlock it. I hit the messaging center icon. It was a message from my sister.

Katie: Hey sexxxy boy :) I just wanted to let u know that I'm not wearing panties under my little skirt. These leather seats feel amazing on my bare ass. I'm riding up front, right next to dad, but what I'm really thinking about is riding u :p

That little skank knows that I'm probably in my room, and wants to get me all horned up. Two can play this game. I hit reply, and began to type.

Me: I was just thinking about u, babe. I am laying here naked, thinking about how nice it would be to kiss u all over. Kiss ur neck... kiss ur nipples... ur belly... kiss ur...

A smirk spread across my face, as I waited for her reply. The joke was definitely on her, because I was at home, and can do whatever I want. She is stuck in the car with my dad, and then will be at the hospital with my sick aunt. No matter how horny I make her, she will just have to suffer in silence. Thinking about making her dripping wet seemed to be having an effect on me. My shaft started to thicken. I gave it a little rub through my basketball shorts, and my phone chimed with another message.

Katie: Mmmmmm... Now my nipples are hard, Jack. Are u touching yourself while u think about me?

On a whim, I slid my shorts and boxers down, and kicked them off onto the floor. My semi erection flopped to one side. I stroked my shaft softly, right under the head. I thought about how amazing my sister looked in that tiny white tennis skirt. I can never figure out how she can pull off some of her outfits without looking trashy. Katie is always a class act; even when dressed provocatively. I thought of the quick kiss she gave me, just after dad walked out to start up the car. I was fully hard in less than three seconds. I switched my phone to camera, and clicked a photo of my cock. I brought it up to send as a response, and included a caption:

Me: Thinking of u

I waited for her reply, while stroking myself absentmindedly. Her response took only about forty five seconds.

Katie: OMG!! I wish that was inside of me right now. I don't even care where. God that's fucking hot!

My response was immediate.

Me: Anywhere?

Katie: Yeah, babe. Anywhere. Did u have someplace special in mind u wanted to put it?

I hesitated for a second. Someone once said, "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies just one." So I sent my reply.

Me: I was thinking about putting it in your ass :p

I thought that I had been hard before, but thinking about fucking my hot little sister in the ass took my dick past hard, all the way to petrified. My phone chimed again.

Katie: I think I just creamed on the seat thinking about that. I hope dad doesn't notice the wet spot on the leather. I think that I'm ready to try it. Are u game?

Am I game? I laughed to myself, as I typed my reply.

Me: I am all for it, Kay. The only thing is getting time alone to do it. This won't be quick, and as noisy as u get, we would have to be alone. I would settle for just getting to be together the normal way. 14 days has seemed like forever.

My hard cock throbbed with every beat of my heart, as I thought being naked, and sweaty with Katie. I thought about sliding my harness inside of her, and I began to stroke my cock in earnest. I gripped my shaft with my right hand, and pumped it up and down, so that only the skin moved, that way there was no friction. I felt a low moan escape my lips. My phone chimed, just when it started feeling really good. Damn.

Katie: Are u touching yourself? I wish I could, but I can't. I'm kinda grinding my thighs together, but it's just not getting the job done. I rubbed my little pussy while thinking about u fucking me this morning. OMG!! I came so hard! I can't wait until we can be together. Fuck, I can't wait until I get to the hospital, so I can be alone in the bathroom. Lol. Does that turn u on Jack? Thinking about me rubbing my pussy only a few feet away from our dying aunt, and our dad, all the while thinking about my big brother? Damn, I am 1 perverted bitch ;)

I sped up my stroking as I thought about her masturbating in the hospital bathroom. I thought about her propping her leg up on the sink, so she could slide her hand under that tiny little skirt, and rub that sopping wet snatch of hers. I saw the first traces of precum beading on my head. It wouldn't be long until I jizzed everywhere. My phone chimed again.

Katie: We're here. Send u a pic soon :)

Just the thought of a dirty pic sent my sex drive into overtime. I was so aroused that it was almost painful. I slowed my stroking to half the prior pace, so that I wouldn't cum until I at least got to look at the pic. An agonizing five minutes went by. I would tease it, and then let it rest. A giant bubble of precum glistened on my head, and it became so heavy it ran down my head onto my stomach. I was playing with the drip when my phone chimed again.

Katie: We are riding up in the elevator. I'm so wet that it has dripped down my leg twice since I got out of the car. Good thing the parking garage was dim, or dad would have seen that huge spot on the seat. I wiped it up while he was trying to figure out where the elevator was. Now my hand smells like hot pussy. OMG! I AM SO FUCKING HORNY!!

This little factoid made my struggle to keep from cumming a hundred times more difficult. I stopped touching myself altogether, fearing that I could be pushed over the edge any second. One minute soon turned into eight, or ten, or to eternity... Finally my phone chimed.

Katie: I have a surprise for u. Give me 5 mins

Five minutes? Why didn't she just ask me to take a vow of chastity? I still refused to touch my cock, but it still pulsed with every heartbeat, because it was being stroked by every perverted fantasy that was going through my mind at a million miles a second. After about five years, my phone chimed.

Katie: Photo attached. View now?

I started stroking myself gently in anticipation. I could feel my orgasm approaching with the force of a freight train going downhill. The picture that popped onto my screen was nothing like what I had anticipated. It was a photo taken in the mirror of the hospital bathroom. It showed my sister, totally nude, and Julia kissing her softly on the neck from behind. The caption on the photo was:

We wish u were here :p

I guess Julia was visiting Barb at the same time. I doubted that it was a coincidence. She had never visited at the same time as me. Sigh. I looked at the picture again.

I was shocked by thick spurts of jizz splattering up against my hairless chest. The moment felt so pure that it was almost a divine event. I closed my eyes, and my orgasm washed over me. My cock hadn't even stopped bucking when my phone chimed again. When I could finally look, it was another pic that I quickly opened. It showed Katie's pale thighs open, and Julia's hand was buried finger deep in my sister's cunny. Actually, two fingers deep. This one had no clever caption.

I reached into the floor, to grab my t-shirt. I needed to mop myself up. I had came an unbelievable amount, for someone that was not a porn star. My phone chimed again. It was another pic. This one showed the top of Julia's honey brown hair buried between my sister's freckled thighs. It was captioned:

WE LOVE U JACK!!

I typed my response wistfully.

Me: I love u girls too. I hope that u 2 are being quiet!

Two minutes later, I got the reply. I was a pic of Julia, still in between Katie's thighs, but now I could see her face. Wetness gleamed from ear to ear, and from nose to chin. She had the biggest grin I've ever seen. I would have called it a shit eating grin, but I was well aware of what she had been eating moments before. A text right after read:

Katie: We have to clean up fast, and get out of here. I will meet you in your room at 3:30 tonight, be awake, and have your door unlocked :p

I had set out to make my sister suffer by being horny around my dad and not being able to do anything about it, but I guess that the tables had turned. I was the one who was alone, but I wouldn't be alone that night.

***

I lay down at 10:30 with the intention of sleeping most of the time between then and 3:30. This would break our two week dry spell with each other. It had been nice to have her sleep in my bed when we were on vacation, and I had been having trouble sleeping alone since then. I was having Katie withdrawal. Now that I thought about it, I was having Julia withdrawal too. Nothing could be done on that front tonight, though.

I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't get my mind to shut down. I thought about Katie and Julia, and about how our polyamorous relationship would work. I was both excited and terrified by the prospects. Both were wonderful women, though they were very different in personality and temperament. Being one third of that love triangle might be the best thing in the world some days, but I'm sure that it would be an impossible mission on some others. It was still a new situation, but I had already decided to give both of those girls my all.

Sleep continued to evade me, so I popped in one of my favorite movies, "From Paris with Love." I watched the screen in a trance barely being able to pay attention to what was happening in the movie. My phone chimed, and lit up, showing that I had a new text message. I unlocked the screen, and read it.

Katie: I can't wait until later Jack. I'll be down in a min. We will just have to be extra quiet, so they don't hear us.

A huge grin slid over my face, and I felt my cock thickening in anticipation. After about ten seconds there was a rather loud knock at the door. It was strange for her to knock like that. My sister knew that I always leave my door unlocked at night.

"Jack, honey; are you awake?" It was my mom. Shit! I quickly typed in a reply to Katie, it read simply:

Me: ABORT

"Yeah, come in mom. I'm awake." The door opened, and my mom came in wearing her well-worn red robe. It was her "comfortable" robe. She still wore it despite the fact that my sister and I had recently given her two robes as gifts. It would have brought a smile to my lips if it weren't for the excellent chance that my sister could pop into my room half naked at any second. "What's going on?"

"I have some bad news, sweetie." My mom had a grave expression. Just then Katie slid quietly through the open door, and stopped behind mom. My sister's eyes were huge, and a look of panic was on her face. Mercifully, she was wearing a modest t-shirt, and a pair of plain cotton panties; which for her was pretty much the norm for her sleeping attire. My mom turned to her and said, "Katie, its good you are here. There something I need to tell you, and this way I only have to say it once." I sat up in bed, confused.

"I couldn't sleep, and I was going to have Jack rub my back. It always relaxes me." I cringed inwardly at my sister's impromptu explanation of her presence in my room. It always makes you look guilty if you give an explanation before someone asks for it. It was too late now though. What happened to the genius of lies?

"Of course, Katelyn," my mom said in a distracted way. "Sit down, please." I saw the fear in her eyes, but she made herself sit woodenly on my bed anyway.

"What's going on mom?" I said again, before Katie bumbled around anymore, and raised even more suspicions.

"Your father just got the call. Your Great Aunt Barb passed away a few minutes ago. She went peacefully in her sleep, so she didn't suffer. There was no attempt to resuscitate her, as she had a do not resuscitate order in place." It seemed as if Katie and I released the breaths we had been unknowingly holding at the same time.

"That's horrible mom," I said. "How is dad taking it?" Katie got up and hugged mom. I knew that there were tears running down my sister's beautiful face. Mom patted my sister's wild red curls in comfort.

"It wasn't a shock. He is taking it as well as can be expected. She was always his favorite aunt. She pretty much raised him after his parents died." I heard Katie's faint sobs as her tears soaked into the red robe. I felt bad, but I couldn't bring myself to tears over a woman who treated Katie like shit for so many years.

"When is the funeral?" I couldn't think of anything else to say, and it felt too awkward just to sit there and look at them dry eyed. My mom slowly extricated herself from my sister, and Katie sat down next to me, and hugged me in a sisterly embrace.

"Well," she said, as if answering this question was uncomfortable, "I guess it will be later this week. The problem is that Barb's sister Ruby wants her buried close to her in South Carolina, and the funeral will be held down there."

"In South Carolina?" I said with unexpected indignation, especially since I never even liked Barb. "That's bullshit! All her family lives up here in Michigan, why shouldn't she be buried up here?" Kay let go of me, and gave me a dirty look.

"I guess Barb left all that stuff up to Ruby, and that is what she wants. We will all be going down there the day after tomorrow, and staying until the funeral is over. I know that you never got along with her, Jackson; but your attendance is non-negotiable." My sister gave me the same laser-beam-eyes that my mom was giving me.

"I understand," I said. "I will go, and do what needs to be done for the family. I just feel so bad for dad."

"Your dad will be O.K. You two need to try to get some sleep. You should only stay in here a few minutes, Katie. I know it's tough on you two, but if you stay up all night talking you won't be able to do what needs to be done tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am," she said sweetly. My mom turned, and walked to the door, and then she turned to say one more thing.

"Kids, I know that your Great Aunt Barb wasn't the friendliest person in the world, especially to you Katie, but she loved you both dearly."

"I know, mom." My sister said this in a completely convincing voice, but after she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Goodnight, kids."

"Goodnight, mom," we chimed in unison, like we did when we were both five years old. We sat looking at each other for at least three whole minutes after my mom closed the door gently behind her.

"I really do need a back rub now," my sister said with a sigh. "I thought we were busted for sure." She slipped her shirt up over her head, and lay down on my bed. I slipped into the old habit of rubbing her back; rhythmically rubbing her skin softly, first with my fingers, then alternating with my nails. I could feel the tension melting out of the muscles in her back. She said nothing for a long while, but I was happy to let her relax, and to just be close to the woman I loved.

"I feel like such a fucking bastard." I said this bluntly, and without preamble.

"Why's that, Jack? That's just silly." I let my nails go softly over her magnificent panty clad ass, and she giggled.

"I spent all of my life hating Aunt Barb for the way that she treated you, and now that she's gone, I will never be able to make it right between us. Now all the memories that I have of her will be bitter, and I will never have a chance to make any more memories with her." She just let me say what was on my mind. "That really makes me feel shitty, Kay. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

"Yeah, I do big bro. I really do." I planted several soft kisses on her shoulder blades while I inhaled the strawberry scent of her shampoo. Finally she broke her silence. "Jack, she was responsible for the state of affairs between the two of you. I know that she treated me shitty for almost my entire life. Until I was twelve, I tried really hard to win her approval. It was like nothing that I did was ever good enough: not one single fucking thing! After I turned twelve, it just seemed like I had enough, and figured out that no matter what I did, I would never get the approval that I wanted from her. I know that you just hated that bitter old bitch because of me. I remember the first time that you told her to leave me alone, and to stop being such a bitch." She laughed, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I remember that. I was grounded for two weeks during summer vacation. Mom wouldn't let me do anything but sit in my room. She took away my TV, and everything else. I remember you sneaking me your iPod and headphones, so that I would have something to listen to." She turned over, and faced me; her smile etched firmly on her luscious lips. "You are so wonderful, Kay. You have always been so good to me." She leaned in slowly, and kissed me; first softly, then with increasing heat. My cock, which had been lifeless since mom broke the bad news, began to stir in my boxers. The kiss stretched on, and when it finally broke, I sighed.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,544 Followers
12