3 L's

Story Info
3 ex female pupils payback Teacher.
2.6k words
4.18
32.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddiejo
eddiejo
5 Followers

The girls sat in the coffee house - the 3 L's. Leanne, Lucy (known as Luce) and Luna (so named as she was allegedly conceived in view of the full moon). They usually ended up here. Three girls aged 22 and drifting in life but admittedly happy with their lot.

"Guess who I saw in Town today?" Leanne said. The conversation had been fading away and she was keen to get some animated talking from her friends. They had known each other since school days and those days were going to be part of the conversation.

The two others said nothing but looked disappointedly into their empty cups of coffee wondering whether they could really afford another.

"Are you listening you two?" "I don't why I bother?" "Anyway Leanne," holding a conversation with herself, "who did you see?"

"Well you would never guess but Mr Fishman."

"What that twat?" Luce said without a moments hesitation. "I hated him at school - up his own arse." "He hated it when we took the piss."

"I liked him" said Leanne. "He told me once that I could describe things really well and could do well but got too easily distracted."

Luce continued "He thought he was a good teacher but he only concentrated on the clever ones - not us."

Leanne was please her conversation kicker had kicked in. "Yeah but he was kinda good looking but not hot like." "I would have had him you know - anyway I thought he had moved away from here."

Luna joined in now. "There's some kind of reunion of the old teachers taking place."

"That explains why I saw him going into the Hotel Lodge with a case - must be staying there" said Leanne.

"On his own - must have left his wife at home - she was up herself as well."

"I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire" Luce continued her expression of distaste for the man. "He was snidey to me but I'm sure he had a soft spot for you Leanne."

"Didn't like me as I was a lesbian" chipped in Luce.

Luna commented "Yeah and he told me that I ought to stay away from the boys - that was down to Jordan - he was overheard by him telling his mates that I gave a good blow job - another twat."

The coffee shop was 24/7 but the time was late and the staff were cleaning around the 3 L's.

Leanne said "Are you two expected home?"

They others replied "Nah" All three lived at home but came and go as they pleased.

"Well why don't we visit him in his hotel?" Leanne continued.

"What for" Luce said.

"To have some fun." Leanne replied.

Luna said - "Why would he let us in and want to see us? - the 3 losers as he once called us."

"I used to work at that hotel - he will see us but we need to get some things together first."

"I might get my wish after all."

The girls arrived at the hotel.

"Right - distract the fucker who is on the desk" Leanne said.

Luce walked in and dramatically fell over round the corner from the reception desk. The young guy covering the desk rushed around to help her and Luce played a blinder as the distressed vulnerable fragile young girl and let him help her as well as giving him a good view of her breasts which made him even keener.

Leanne rushed around to the desk and expertly found the room number Mr Fisher was staying in and deftly set up a swipe card for the room number and made everything seem normal and disappeared back outside.

Luce came outside - "Sorted?"

"Too right" Leanne said.

"Are we ready?" Luna and Luce looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and said "OK."

The key was confidence and the three walked in quickly past reception with Luce looking away from the desk. They made their way to Room 34. The time was midnight and they had no idea that Mr Fisher, Frank to his friends, would be in his room. They stood outside the room. Three nervous girls who were wondering whether they were doing the right thing or doing the right wrong thing. Too late now.

Frank was fast asleep. He had had a good night out seeing everyone. No one was doing much better than him and he was the only one still married to the same woman. Admittedly his life, with his wife, was routine and as usual he could not join in the conversation about sex as that had stopped for years. And anyway he had always believed that a teacher had to have some 'moral fibre' in order to teach children. How could you live with yourself if you did not follow a strict moral code to act as a role model. he never understood men who went and had affairs or even worse, one night stands with girls in their 20's.

Outside the room Leanne stepped forward, paused for a minute, swiped the card opened the door and walked into the room with the other two behind her. They had discussed the drill whilst getting all the stuff together.

They switched on the light and Frank woke with a start. Luce and Luna went to either side of the bed and grabbed one arm each and tied them to the metal bedposts. The pulled back the bedclothes and Frank was wearing some nice coloured pyjamas. He flayed out with his legs and Leanne climbed on the bed and sat astride his torso. The other two then went to the other end of the bed and sat on each leg and tied the legs together. They had done it and looked at each other in astonishment that they had succeeded and now the fun could start.

"Who are you?" Frank said.

"Don't you remember us sir?" Luna said. "The 3 L's."

He was slowly coming to his senses and slowly he realised who they were.

"Leanne,Lucy and Luna" he said. "What on earth are you doing" "You will be in serious trouble for this and I don't have much money."

"Whoa what are you doing" he cried out.

Leanne was pulling off his pyjama top and with scissors cut off the top. She then proceeded to do the same with the bottoms and there was Frank stark naked and it has to be said limp and definitely not ready for action.

"Stop this now" Frank shouted.

"He needs quietening down" Leanne said and promptly dropped out of her dress showing her slim toned body.

"Let me at his cock" Luna said.

"One day Luna" Luce said and she moved away and sat on the couch in the room.

Frank momentarily stopped ranting as he looked at Leanne and then looked away.

Leanne pulled down her panties and rubbed then between her legs. Frank started shouting. A bemused Luna looked Leanne and said "He needs shutting up now."

"Just making sure that they are wet." Leanne then walked over to Frank and grabbed his hair and twisted his head towards her and pushed her panties in his mouth.

"There you are sir - enjoy and as you were looking away at the time, yes the wetness are the juices from my young pussy" Leanne casually commented. Franks eyes widened in horror as he controlled his breathing through his nose.

Leanne then stepped off Frank and Luna moved down to Franks cock. "Well Mr Fisher lets see what I can do with this." Luna's hand got hold of his cock and started rubbing. Frank looked in turmoil as Luna gave a running commentary.

"Ooh look sir its getting bigger in my hand." Luna said in a mock surprised voice.

And it was. Frank was in turmoil and looked down in horror as his cock reacted against his mind and got bigger and bigger.

"Quite impressive sir - must be seven inches and so thick." Luna continued "Lets see how it tastes."

Frank struggled but was bound and was making sharp intakes of breath through his nose as she looked in his eyes and slowly licked the top of his cock. Leanne laughed and said "You remember sir she learnt how to suck cock at school and now its your turn so calm down and enjoy it - its obvious your cock is enjoying it." He wasn't circumcised so Luna pushed back the foreskin to show a bulging purple head screaming for some attention. She moved her head down, opened her mouth and placed his hard cock into her mouth and his body had a combination of relaxation against a frantic conflict in his mind.

Frank's eyes widened as Luna sucked on his cock. She obviously loved the fleshy taste as she slowly went up and down on his cock. Her lips putting flesh against flesh. The veins were clear on his cock and it throbbed and throbbed inside her mouth. She let the cock push against the inside of her cheek so the girls could see the outline of it pushing out. She was loving it. She just loved giving blow jobs - far better than full sex and she was an expert. Luna slowly took the whole length in. How she didn't gag, when taking the full length the other girls didn't know. She was wearing a light pink lipstick and it was quite a sight to see those pink lips slowly pushing down on the hard cock. She then stopped and started licking the top of it. Her tongue delicately licked the bulging purple head with her hand slowly moving up and down the length of it and he was nearly ready.

She said "uh oh - pre cum - mmm tastes nice."

"But not yet." And she pinched it to stop the spunk from coming out. "Just relax sir."

Leanne was transfixed looking at it. "My turn now." "Luce want to get me ready?"

Luce got up from the couch and lay by the side of Frank and Leanne climbed above her with her tits bouncing as she manoeuvred into position and slowly moved her pussy down onto Luce's mouth and Luce started noisly slurping away partly as a dramatic act. Leanne grabbed Franks face by his chin and forced him around and closed his eyes. Luna then grabbed hold of his balls and squeezed tightly and his eyes opened and he quietly screamed in pain.

"Naughty, Naughty sir you have to look" Leanne said and he looked as his ex pupil was having her pussy cleaned out by another ex pupil.

Frank looked at them and saw the graphic detail of Leanne's pussy - it looked neater than his wife's and softer. The juice started to appear as Luce successfully lubricated her obviously getting her ready for his cock. Luce was playing with Leanne's pussy with her fingers and put them inside her own mouth making noises as though it was the best food she had ever tasted.

"Sir your face looks like you don't like what you are seeing but your cock is rock hard so who is telling the truth?" Frank could not believe what was happening to him and also could not believe the inner turmoil he was experiencing. His whole moral being retched against what was happening but he could not not dispute that his cock was rock hard and aching for pussy.

Leanne laughed and said "Don't worry sir it will soon be over - I am nearly ready." A minute later after a few noises from the two girls she pulled away from Luce and move across and haunched just slightly above Franks twitching cock.

"I always fancied you sir and the others laughed when I said I wanted your babies - just goes to prove that dreams can come true" Leanne said.

She took hold of his cock and guide it to the entrance of her pussy.

She laughed and said "Ooh look sir your penis is about to enter my vagina can you believe it" and she pushed down and Franks cock entered her.

"Lets get used to each other first, let your penis get used to my vagina sir."

"Ah that’s better - you feel really snug now - don't you". "Look at me sir." Leanne demanded.

He did and could see that her face had changed to one experiencing a perfect sensation and he knew that his eyes showed a mixture of horror and shame Leanne's face went slightly pink and her mouth curled in pure satisfaction as she felt the rock hard cock inside her and her pussy had wrapped itself around it and pushed up, and, down repeating it slowly.

"You feel at home inside me don't you sir - your 50 year old cock at home inside a 22 year old floozies pussy - wow." Frank had never entered such a wet pussy and he fought against enjoying it but lost the battle.

Leanne pulled the panties from his mouth and he groaned as Leanne moved up and down slowly. "Please Leanne - No." He groaned after saying this and was accepting his fate.

"Sir this cock is really, really hard - lets count shall we?" and she counted each stroke. "one sir, two sir." She continued but Frank could not last beyond ten and he came inside her groaning as he did so.

"Thats right sir empty yourself into me totally, thats good, feels like your balls haven't emptied their hot cum for a while sir."

"Mmm hot spunk in my warm cunt sir." Just Leanne saying this made him continue to cum and it was though months of frustration was gone as he emptied himself in her and nothing was left."

"Feel better now sir?" Leanne said laughing. "Lets hope you have hit the target as it may surprise you I have no kids but who knows you might be the lucky father of my first child."

She stepped off him with cum pouring down her leg. She picked up the panties that were in his mouth and cleaned herself up between her legs and wiped the end of his cock. She scrunched them up in a ball and put them back in his mouth. "Thats what we taste like sir."

"Lets go girls" Leanne instructed as she quickly dressed without panties. Leanne grabbed Franks phone by the bed and punched her details in the phone as L1 and rang her own phone. "I will be in touch sir and we can take it from there. I think I might be pregnant from all that spunk. "I will always be part of your life, if, no, when that happens."

"Don't think about reporting this as who would believe you?" "You would look a fool and you never liked that did you sir."

Luna and Leanne were ready to go.

Luce said "Wait a minute." She climbed above Frank who looked wasted. She turned around and haunched over Franks face and pulled her panties to one side. Then a waterfall cascaded down onto Franks face as she urinated over him. The two others looked on in awe. The ultimate humiliation.

"Yeah I know girls but he looked hot, flustered and dehydrated and I'm just a softie aren't I."

Luce than untied the left hand of Frank and the three left the room and ran down the corridor. Frank untied himself, pulled the bedclothes over himself and sobbed. His base instincts had betrayed him and he knew he would not be able to get Leanne out of his mind - he had been well and truly fucked in his mind and body.

eddiejo
eddiejo
5 Followers