3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home from work when I got a call from Lizzy, Sharon's daughter.

She asked if I could stop by and see her and Jr. I called Kat for a heads up but all she could tell me was Sharon had left work early. She had asked me to call her later if there was a problem. I met Jr at the door he let me in Lizzy was waiting for me in the hall.

"She's upstairs in her room." Lizzy explained.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. Lizzy looked at JR and then back to me but didn't reply. "Why did you call me?"

"She needs you!" Lizzy looked back at Jr. he nodded. "We want you to spend the night!"

I was both honored to be called upon and hurt to think I was some gigolo to be beckoned for.

"I would love to help but ..." Lizzy started getting agitated when she heard "but". "I love your mother but I can't just show up unannounced and force myself on her. That isn't the way it works." I explained.

"I know. You need her to make the first move. Mom taught me that." Lizzy replied. I was stunned when she revealed my ways. "When we kissed! She told me I would have to kiss you first!"

"Please Danny. Will you just go talk to her while you're here?" Jr asked. I looked at them and could see they were sincere in their reasons.

"I would be happy to say hi." I offered.

Lizzy took my hand and led me up the stairs. Jr followed.

"Mom someone is here to see you." Lizzy explained. Sharon was sitting on the bed a paper in one hand a picture in the other.

"Tell them to go away. I don't want to see anyone." Sharon didn't even look up.

"Mom it isn't anyone its Danny! And he is right here. He came to you!" Lizzy lied.

Sharon looked up at Lizzy, Jr, and then me. She stood slowly. I felt Lizzy push my back. If Sharon didn't want this Lizzy did and that was close enough for me. I closed the distance to her mom and wrapped my arms around her, she kissed me, tears running down her cheek.

"Daniel, I need you! Darling please don't leave me tonight!" She started kissing me again. I turned with her in my arms. Lizzy was pushing Jr out the door she smiled at me as she closed it behind her.

It was a good twenty minutes before she settled down enough to talk to me without sobbing. Sharon received a certified letter at work, it was divorce papers from Doug. Coming home to deal with it she found a picture with her and Val on their first trip together as lovers. She showed it to me. They were both stunning ladies.

I thought she would just want to be held but she started to undress me. I was learning quickly that this was no ordinary time for us. She needed to be loved and she need me to be aggressive in showing her I was here for her. I all but ripped her blouse from in front of her. I pushed her bra up not even trying to unhook it. I pushed her against the wall my mouth sucking her tit hard.

Sharon had loosened my belt and unhooked my slacks. She was trying to push my briefs down as I clawed at her skirt. I pulled it up and found her panty hose. Forgetting all niceties I ripped the front exposing her delicate panties. She had lowered my briefs enough to get my cock free. Her pussy was damp but we neither one cared. I lifted her ass she guided me to her entrance pushing the panties to one side.

"Love me Daniel please love me!" I thrust in her she groaned as I scraped her semi dry walls. I pulled out and plunged again. "Do it! Just do it!" She panted.

It took several thrusts before she was lubricated enough for me to fill her desperate cunt. When I finally did she screamed with desire.

"Tell me you love me. I need to hear it!"

"I." thrusting up in her.

"Love!" Again a thrust.

"You!" I pinned her to the wall I thrusted so hard

"Oh Danny I do love you. Fill me up make my pussy happy!" I fucked her until she came and then filled her pussy as her ass slapped the wall. I lowered her on the bed almost tripping in my pants.

We lay there in a tangle of clothes neither one of us capable of moving easily.

"Danny that was amazing!" Sharon confessed.

We kissed and cuddled slowly removing a garment as we did. We were naked her pussy was dripping cum she went to the bathroom to clean up. She had on her robe, a bra and panties when she came out. I needed a shower. When I came out she handed me the spare robe I kept there.

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat you!" I offered.

"Later. We should go check on the kids." I wasn't sure the two of us in robes was appropriate but she insisted. I slipped on my briefs under the robe and followed her downstairs.

Jr had taken Sam to the movies. He was hoping Sam wouldn't know I was here just yet. Lizzy made us some sandwiches and poured some wine. She was obviously happy to see a smile on her mom's face.

"Thank you Lizzy for calling Danny." Sharon said. Lizzy beamed with pride.

"I called your mom and told her you would probably not be home tonight I hope that's ok?" Lizzy explained.

"Thank you. I should call Nikki later." I replied.

"I'll leave you two alone. Mom I'm going to a friends I should back before nine." Lizzy got up to leave. I don't know why but I reached out for her. Lizzy stopped. I pulled her close then kissed her lightly on the lips.

Sharon smiled. Lizzy blushed.

"It was just a kiss. Don't go getting weird on me now!" I teased.

"I won't you're not my type!" She teased back.

"Fair enough." I laughed.

"Oh and Sammy knows you're here he saw your truck. So you may want to get dressed before he gets home. You know he'll want to play!"

We did go get dressed. I played with Sam until bed time, and then Sharon tucked him in. Jr met me in the kitchen.

"Mom told you about dad?" He asked.

"Just a bit. I am sorry. That's unfair."

"How did you deal with it?" He asked. Jr looked at me, I felt he was searching for an answer.

"Doug there is no magic wand. There is no one answer for anyone. What I did is look at the situation and decided if I was going to let it control me or I was going to do what I could to control it. There's a lot to be said about making lemonade from lemons." I tried to be truthful.

"Did you have help?" At first I was surprised he asked such a question.

"I did and still do. Find out who you want to be and then you will know who you can trust to help get you there. We all have motives, and we can use them or abuse them to get what we want. Or to get others to do what we want them to do." I tried to explain.

"So who do you trust?" Jr continued to probe.

"Yourself first." I said. Sharon walked in as I spoke. "Your mother is someone I've trusted. She would be a good start."

"Can I trust you?" Jr asked me point blank. I was taken aback by the question. Jr and I were cordial but I wouldn't have considered us friends.

"I would like to think so. On some things at least." I replied.

"Doug, you can trust Daniel with your life. I can think of no one I would rather you talk to than him." Sharon added.

"Including dad?" Jr was being blunt.

"That one you need to figure out for yourself." Sharon said as she glared at Jr. Sharon was hurt and that may have been a bit harsh.

"Good night son I love you. Daniel I'll wait for you in my room. You two talk as long as you need." Sharon replied.

"Thanks mom but I better go finish some homework." Jr shook my hand. "Thanks for coming. Goodnight Danny"

"Goodnight Jr."

Lizzy showed up just as Jr left. She too was heading up to her room. We said goodnight but that was all. Sharon locked the doors and turned off the lights.

"Thank you for saying that to Doug, but I'm not sure I am the one he should be talking to." I suggested.

"Who knows more about what he is going through than you? And if they did would he listen to them?" Sharon asked.

I followed her into her room. She pulled me into a kiss. "I meant what I said. I trust you with my life!" Sharon said giving me a serious look. I acknowledged her point with a nod. She smiled.

"Now make long slow love to me. I have a feeling this could be a special night. You're going to do something that will make me happy for a long time. I can feel it." Sharon whispered.

We did just that. We started with her on top, after a mini orgasm we moved to me on top. Sharon was on fire as she came again. I was starting to believe her. When I positioned her on all fours and fucked her from behind she babbled constantly.

"Do it Danny. Do it. Fuck me. Make me cum. I can feel it!" My balls tightened my cock swelled.

Her pussy was like a hot velvet glove. Then I had a feeling like I went over a water fall. My balls exploded and I was reaching in the air as her pussy milked me dry. I was so drained I couldn't get up.

"What just happened? That was incredible!" I asked. Sharon had cum too. I was so lost I didn't even know it.

"I told you I felt it! Danny it's you. I don't know what it's but you are the key." Sharon exclaimed.

We didn't even get up until morning. I showered and had breakfast with them all. I walked Sam to the bus. I shook Jr's hand as he left. And Lizzy kissed me goodbye on the lips. But only after I made her come to me. It was beginning to become a game. One Lizzy liked.

"It's just a kiss. Now don't get weird on me!" She said as she walked away.

Sharon just laughed as she kissed me goodbye.

"Daniel have a great day!"

I went home it was Mom's day to watch Kyle. I spent some time with him then went to class. I had a showing that afternoon and came home just before dinner. Nikki arrived home and flung herself in my arms.

"Did you miss me?" She squealed.

"You know I did!" It was times like this that filled my heart seeing Nikki happy knowing I made love to Sharon. Not many guys can say that.

"I heard you were special last night?" We both looked at Kat.

"What? I'm allowed to ask aren't I?" Mom snickered.

We sat down for dinner. It was a good day but nothing special. I was working on a proposal when Nikki came to me.

"Daniel I'm worried. I can't get Mary on the phone." Nikki said. I knew she was concerned because she called me Daniel. With all the drama going on at her parents' house there was cause to be worried.

"Come on. Let's go over and check up on her!" I suggested

"Really? You think that's necessary?" She looked at me I could see she was scared. I took her hand, I didn't like how it felt.

"We need to leave now. Get your jacket." I reached for mine and grabbed the keys.

We took my truck and headed straight to her parents' house. It was across town a bit. We pulled onto the street the house looked dark. I parked in the drive

"Do you have a key?" I asked.

"I do, but shouldn't we knock?" Nikki searched her purse then handed me the key.

"Get your phone out, get ready to dial 911. Don't make a sound." I whispered.

"Danny you're scaring me!" Nikki complained.

"Baby I hope I'm wrong!"

I unlocked the door and slowly closed it. I waited so our eyes could adjust to the darkness. We walked slowly. Then I heard it. Turning down the hall I stopped Nikki just to make sure what was happening.

SMACK.

"Take that you filthy slut! Tonight you will obey me!" Mark's voice thundered down the hall.

"Oh Master. Her ass is almost ready! You're making me so hot!" It was Tina's voice, but how did she get here? "Make her pay for disobeying you Master!"

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. I could hear the straps swish through the air. Nikki wanted to rush in but we had nothing conclusive yet.

"Prepare the camera on your phone" I whispered in her ear. She nodded.

"So you disobey your Master? Well slut I have tried to be patient, but no more." Mark's voice very clear now. "You will submit to me and your new Mistress! If you behave yourself we might even let you have a slave of your own!"

We could hear Mary straining to talk. She was gagged I surmised.

"Do it Master! Take her virgin ass. I only wish I was with you to see it first-hand." It was Tina's voice but she said she wasn't here? "I can't wait for you to bring her to me Master!"

"Soon my pet. I just have to move some more money so she has nothing if she refuses." I could hear Mary mumbling again.

"Don't worry slut. Where you are headed you won't need much money. I bet we could get a pretty price if we just rent you out!" Mark boasted.

"Yes master. She is a MILF if I have ever seen one. She will bring top dollars. Especially when we break her!" Tina squealed.

I had heard enough. I indicated to Nikki she should get ready with the camera. She nodded. I slipped in just as he was ready to whip her ass again. He pulled back I grabbed the whip from his hand. I kicked the back of his knee bringing him down hard!

"Mother!" Nikki screamed.

"What the fuck! Get out of my house you asshole!" Mark yelled. I punched him hard to the cheek his head hit the floor.

"You fucking move and I'll beat you to death!" I yelled back.

Mark was dressed in black leather from the neck to his feet. His head wasn't covered, his hands were free. There was a pouch that attached to his groin that was on the floor. Mark's cock was out, his balls in some sort of strap wrapped around the base of his dick. Mary was tied naked to the back of a chair her ass red and covered in welts. She had clamps on her nipples with weights attached pulling them towards the floor. A ball gag was in her mouth.

Nikki had taken a video of our entrance. She composed herself enough now to start taking pictures. After she had several I had her send them to me and Kat. I held Mark on the floor as Nikki released her mother.

Tina was on a laptop computer watching. She was bitching about something I closed the lid just to shut her up.

"You fucking bastard!" Mary was so mad she struggled to speak. "Who do you think you are you sick fuck!"

Mary had found her voice. She kicked Mark squarely in the balls he doubled over screaming in pain. She stood over him cursing and threatening to kill him then sue him. I let her have her say but no more kicking.

"Nikki get her out of here. Grab some clothes she is coming with us!" I yelled over Marks objections.

Nikki handed me her phone I took at least a dozen more pictures. Mark tried to struggle but the kick in the balls was quite effective. When he couldn't fight his way out he tried to talk his way out.

"Mark. Let's face it. Unless Mary decides to come back on her own, you're done around here." I rebuffed his pleas to forget it all. "You will be lucky if she only divorces you!"

Nikki indicated she was ready to go. I sent them on ahead.

"Now I am going to take Mary to some place safe. She will not be at my house or George's. If you come to my house and make my kid cry, pictures will start to show up. If you so much as step foot on my uncles property, pictures will start to show up. Are we clear?"

"Fuck you!" Mark spat back.

"Mark you brought this on yourself. Did you even see how bad you whipped her ass? She was almost bleeding? Mark that is serious prison time. Are we clear?" I threatened him.

"We are clear asshole!" Mark spat back in defiance.

"Good. Now I am going to leave. You aren't going to contact my wife or yours tonight. I'll put them up in a hotel tonight and longer if I need to. If you want to talk you can call me. My lawyer will be in touch soon otherwise." I explained.

I walked out. He was pissed but not stupid. At least not now. I made a phone call on the way to the truck.

"I need a favor. Can you help?" I quickly explained the situation. "Thanks. See you soon.

I drove several ways just to make sure we weren't followed. But he would have had to leave almost when I did. And Mark wasn't dressed for success. We pulled up at the house. Sharon was waiting at the door.

"I don't know how to thank you?" I said.

"Bring her up to my room. I sent the kids to get ice cream. Jr is waiting for a call to come home. Oh and here's a spare phone she can use while she's here. You better turn hers off." Sharon said quickly.

I agreed. Better yet I took Nikki's and Mary's phones. Mary was hurting. I picked her up and carried her up the steps, I laid her on Sharon's bed.

"We should go." I suggested. "The longer we're here the more chances we take something could go wrong."

"I should stay" Nikki protested.

"I can't let you do that." I argued. "It's important you come with me."

Nikki wanted to argue but when she looked at me she saw it would do no good. Nikki looked at Sharon and saw how she was already tending to her mother. Sharon nodded letting her know she had this.

Nikki kissed her mom then Sharon. I kissed Sharon on the cheek.

"Daniel you slept with her last night! The least you could do is give her a proper kiss." Nikki scolded me.

I kissed Sharon with the passion we normally share.

"Much better. Men, do they think we're stupid?" Nikki asked. Nikki and I left checking to make sure we were still not being followed.

Nikki and I started home. It didn't take long for Mark to start making noise. First he called Mary's phone.

"Hello Mark. What can I do for you?" I asked as I answered Mary's phone.

"I want to talk to my wife!" he demanded.

"Mark she doesn't want to talk to you, at least not now. I'm on my way home. I have her phone. She is safe and you aren't going to talk to her tonight."

"Fuck you Daniel!" Mark hung up. Nikki's phone rang.

"Hello Mark. What can I do for you?" I asked as I now answered her phone.

"I want to talk to Nikki!" Mark was losing it.

"Nikki isn't going to talk to you tonight Mark. She's too upset after she saw what you did to Mary." I looked over at Nikki.

"I can explain that!" Mark started to weigh his options.

"Fine. I'll meet you at The Main Street Diner for breakfast. Let's say nine?"

"You bring Mary. Daniel!" He started to lose it again.

"No. I'll be alone. If you're civil in the morning we'll go from there." I explained.

"Nine o'clock Daniel!" He hung up.

"You ok?" I asked Nikki.

"Danny what would have happened if we hadn't showed up when we did?" She was shaking as she reached over and took my hand.

"It wouldn't have been good from what I can see." I answered truthfully.

We pulled into the drive at home, Kat was waiting for us. Sharon had called to tell her we were on the way.

I made some calls as Nikki filled mom on what had happened. She had seen the pictures on her phone but didn't seem as shocked as Nikki. I finished my calls and joined them in the living room.

"Daniel what are you going to do?" Nikki asked.

"First, do we know that this wasn't just them having a kinky time? Has this kind of stuff gone on before?" I asked.

"I don't know? I don't think so?" Nikki answered. I looked at Kat.

"Well. I don't know if it ever went this far. But I do know your mom did do some... Let's just say she pushed the envelope at times." Kat added. Nikki was shocked when she heard this.

"But she was tied down. He was beating her. You heard what Tina said they wanted to break her. To sell her as a whore!" Nikki said excitedly. Kat started to get a clearer picture.

"No your mom would have never stood for that! The reason she left Becky was because like me she just wouldn't step over certain lines." Kat explained. She pulled Nikki close to console her. I hesitate to ask but we needed to know.

"Do you know what lines she would cross?" Nikki was shocked I would ask.

"Danny!" Nikki protested.

"Nik I need to know how to shut him down if he claims he was getting a little carried away." I explained. She understood my reason but was still not happy.

"The nipple clamps were something she indulged in. She liked to be spanked!" Kat explained. Nikki was visibly shaken by the news. "Tying her up was a no no though. She was terrified of being restrained. Loose bindings she could slip for affect might be ok. But she was more of a self-control restraint person."

"Tina and Mark threaten anal. Do you know where she stood on that?" Nikki asked. Kat smiled. Nikki waited for the answer.