3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only kin I got left I care a shit about is my great granddaughter." The old man explained.

I had no idea why we were going down this track. Then he shifted gears. "So Ivan what you offerin?"

"Bill our client is offering to purchase the land for nine hundred thousand, against a one hundred thousand option." Bill looked at Ivan then to me I could see he was confused.

"Mr. Baker, what Ivan is trying to say is this. We will give you a check for one hundred thousand dollars today. If you accept it you agree to sell the property to our client for nine hundred thousand dollars total. Our client has six months to come up with the other eight hundred thousand dollars. If they do you will be required to sell it at that time. If they don't come up with the full amount you keep the one hundred thousand." I explained.

"But if I take the money I can't sell the property to anyone else?" He started to understand.

"Only for six months. At six months or before you will have a check for the full amount or the property is yours to do with as you want. And you keep this check."

"No land contract?" He asked. I looked to Ivan.

"Bill, its cash or nothing. Paid in full before transfer or you keep the money and the property."

"Tell me son what would you do?" Bill turned to me. This was the moment of truth. Would he trust me?

"Mr. Baker right now the property is really not worth more than seven fifty to eight hundred tops. Who knows what it will be worth a year from now. Maybe more, maybe less? This offer is more than fair for today's market." I looked at Ivan and then back at Mr. Baker.

"I need to be honest with you Mr. Baker. Ivan and I have talked to several people. The person that is making this offer we met today for the first time. Ivan and I believe it's someone that is associated with previous potential clients. If so they may become partners with us for our land."

Bill looked at Ivan and then at me. "So what commission do I owe you if you make this happen?"

I turned to my partner. "I'll leave it up to Ivan."

"Bill we will take no commission for the deposit. That is yours free and clear. We get 8% normally but we agreed with the other clients to take only 6%. Danny and I agreed with what we stand to make on our property we will only charge you 4%."

"Rusty get in the house!" Mr. Baker said. The dog sprung up and went in the open door. "Gentleman let's go!"

I looked at Ivan. Bill was pointing to the car. We led Mr. Baker to the car. Ivan sat in the back.

"Where to?" I asked not knowing where he was taking us.

"Main Street first." I drove as he and Ivan talked. "Turn in here." I pulled into the bank parking lot.

"Bill this is the bank?" Ivan explained.

"Danny you stay here. Ivan come with me." Bill barked orders. They left and went into the bank. I waited for almost twenty minutes. They came back out. Ivan sat in the back not saying a word. "Dan can you take me home?" Bill asked.

"Sure Mr. Baker." We rode in complete silence. I pulled back in the driveway. Bill got out as did Ivan. I got out my side. Bill shook Ivan's hand and thanked him. He and I met at the front of the car.

"You are your mother's son aren't you? I like that Daniel." He let go of my hand and started to leave. "Sorry about the shirt. Oh and your grandfather was very proud of you."

Ivan was sitting in the car as we waited until Bill reached the porch. He let Rusty out before we backed out and headed off.

"Well?" I asked

"He signed the contract. The bank notarized his signature. Next week I have an appointment with him and his lawyer. He wants me to be the executor of his estate?" Ivan was still shocked.

"He couldn't have picked a better man!" I replied.

Ivan made some calls but the word was already out. Soon both of our phones were ringing constantly. We stopped at the one brokers and closed the other deal we felt was the better of the two. By the time we reached the third we knew they would be desperate.

Ivan could have been brutal but we had to make sure it was a win-win for everyone. They took our first offer which meant they would have gone lower but we were happy and so were they. By two thirty Winnie was back in our office and all the documents were signed and notarized.

It was about four when I was on my way home. The phone rang. I guessed it might be Mike.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Dan. Winnie called and said everything is handled." I knew it was him.

"Yes sir. All the I's dotted the T's crossed."

"Daniel you may know that Carl and I are on opposing teams now? It's important that my name isn't brought up at this time."

"I understand Mike. Only Ivan and I know." I explained.

"Molly is going home tomorrow to help with the wedding next week. I would like it if you three could travel with her.

"The girls and I were just talking about that this morning! That would be great."

"Great I'll have her call Lizzy with the details." Mike offered.

"Thank you Mike. Thank you for everything!"

"You just get ready with those clients. I'll see you next week when I get home."

I was on top of the clouds when I arrived back at the condo. I had called Ivan and told him about the talk I had with Mike.

Molly had already talked to Lizzy. The girls were waiting for me to arrive. I flopped down on the couch Lizzy laid on top of me wearing just her bikini.

"Good day?" She asked.

"Well it was a good beginning to the future if it all works out." I didn't want her to get her hopes up too high.

"You still have something to show us?" She asked. I had forgotten all about that.

"Sure we can go before dinner." I happily replied.

"Tell you what why don't you take a little nap and I'll have Sally get you up in a half hour." She kissed me. "I have an errand to run. And yes I'll wear a bra!"

I got up and changed into boxers and tee shirt and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes knowing this day was a turning point in my life.

A set of warm lips was wrapped around my hard cock. I looked down Sally was greedily sucking on me. I moaned as she reached for my balls. Normally I could last for as long as I liked but somehow the desire to cum overcame me this time.

"Sally!" I warned her as I thrust up in response of her expert manipulation.

This only urged her on. I felt the first contraction shoot a burst of cum deep in her throat. She pulled up her lips sealed to my cock so her mouth could take the next burst. Swallowing all she had milked Sally took me deep in her throat accepting the next burst like the first.

She groaned as the fourth one filled her mouth. Now all that was left was small after spasms amounting to little more than a dribble. She wiped her lips with her fingers cleaning up any she had missed then licked it clean.

"Madam asked me to get you up!" She crawled off the bed. "I am going to take a shower. I might need help!" I joined her and fingered her to an orgasm then helped her wash focusing on her big tits and nipples.

On the way to dinner we stopped by the old house I bought years ago. I turned off the alarm and we went inside, Lizzy and Sally were overwhelmed with the size and grandeur of the place. I told them about some of my ideas to renovate. Sally looked at Lizzy.

"It doesn't look like much but I had it checked out. It's a good solid house. I plan on updating all the electrical, heating, cooling, and plumbing. The floors are solid and can be saved I pointed out. I'm thinking it will cost a fortune but we bought it in a foreclosure.

"You want to live here?" Lizzy asked?"

"I was hoping we could live here." I explained

"Seriously Danny?" Lizzy asked again. She looked at Sally they were almost speechless. Almost.

"Well with what we did today if it all comes through I'll have some extra money. We should be able to get started in six months or less. This place isn't on the ocean but as long as the condo is still ours we have access. This is a perfect location on the inter-coastal. The kids will have neighbors to play with. You can even walk to town. And it's big enough that all of the kids can spend their summers here if they want."

"Danny! I love you." Lizzy kissed me then Sally. "Sally we have to pick out the baby's room. Come on!"

Sally stayed behind for just a second.

"I love you Daniel, and every day I love you more than the day before."

I knew I would need to spend more time here with this new project we have going. The previous owners had redone the kitchen and dining room. The work was top notch but they ran out of money and then lost the house. I figured if I sold the apartment it would cover most of the renovation, but I was still looking at least a hundred grand to get it all done.

At dinner it was all they talked about. Moving walls adding closets. They talked about new tables to seat fourteen. Couches, chairs, colors, an office. It went on for hours after we got home. It had been a long week. A great week, but long.

"Ladies I'm going to bed. Please don't wake me." I cleaned up and was so tired I didn't even slip on boxers. I heard them come in Sally nuzzled my back Lizzy curled up inside me. I nodded off feeling on top of the world.

I had shifted in the bed I was now on my back the distinct feeling of Lizzy on top of me. I could feel her hand gripping my hard cock, she was rubbing her pussy with it. I could feel her wetness then the wonderful feeling of her pussy envelop me.

"Lizzy!" I whispered.

"Shhh. Danny you're asleep. You're having a dream!" She giggled.

"If this is a dream don't wake me up." I teased. I gripped her firm ass and held it tight as I thrust up filling more of her pussy.

"Yes baby, do me!" Lizzy whispered.

I fucked her nice and slow. She came without making a sound, except for her heavy breathing and quiet whimpers. I rolled us over and with me on top she locked her long legs around my thighs and held on. I pinned her ass to the mattress and filled her pussy with my love. She came again as I finished cumming in her. There was no way Sally didn't hear her cum that time as she cried out in pleasure.

"Thank you love I needed that!" She held me tight not letting go. "When you get home tomorrow you need to see your kids and your wives. You will not share our bed until you spend a night with each one. I owe them that and I owe you that."

I rolled us over with her now back on top. Lizzy moved up and kissed me.

"Now remember this was all a dream." She lay her head on me. I could feel her stiff nipples against my chest. We both fell asleep like that.

We met Molly at the airport for the charter flight. It was the same plane I was on a week ago. The four of us sat together. We made one stop to unload other passengers along the way. I then moved sitting further back from the girls working on some proposals. Molly came back to join me.

I noticed Lizzy keeping an eye on her as we talked about business. Her questions weren't basic. I gathered quickly she was taking business courses in college. She reminded me a lot about myself at that age. We talked for about fifteen minutes. I could see Lizzy was getting anxious, a green tinge of jealousy started to show.

After the third glance Molly started to catch on.

"Should I go?" She asked.

"No I think it's better she joins us if you don't mind." I replied.

Molly looked at Lizzy and motioned for her to join us. Lizzy blushed but was too intrigued to not come. Lizzy sat beside me. Molly and I continued with our discussion on what she was learning and what was the real word. I was explaining how I was helped through the years by having mentors. Experience is invaluable when mixed with new ideas. Lizzy and Molly were both surprised when I suggested she contact Sharon. Lizzy's mom.

"Why mom?" Lizzy asked.

"First because she is one of the best at what she does. Second, she can help Molly understand what it's like to be a woman in a man's world." I explained.

"How did you get to be so smart?" Lizzy kissed me and when back to join Sally.

We arrived home to great fanfare I dropped my bags and the kids came running to us all. I don't write about them much but I do spend as much time with them as I can. With my erratic schedule I pop home during the day and see them or bring home work and watch them play. Today and tomorrow I plan on spending with them.

Seeing Nikki and Kat were very emotional on us all. I'll be honest I was a bit concerned how the dynamics would change with Lizzy as my wife. The fact it all happened so fast, and we have been gone so long, could and maybe should, cause friction. My concerns were quickly dispelled when Nikki approached Lizzy first and not me congratulating her on the wedding.

Kat welcomed her as well and then they both embraced Sally before heading to me. That night Lizzy went to stay with Sharon and Mary. That alone reinforced the message she sent before we left. Nikki and I spent the night together. It was like a burden had been lifted from her shoulders. I thought it might be awkward but she was more willing and passionate than she had been in recent months.

Nikki begged me to fuck her the moment the bedroom door was closed. I picked her up, stripped her and myself. She was so wet we didn't even waste time on fore play. I was balls deep in her pussy when she wrapped her legs around me. She pulled tight indicating I shouldn't move.

"Just let me feel it for a minute." She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "I don't know why Danny, but when you're gone, I always think of you! When I saw you today my pussy longed to feel you inside."

"So you still love me?"

"Danny I'll never stop loving you. I think I love you more now." She looked up at me nervously.

"More. I just divorced you and married Lizzy?" I reminded her. I thought I knew what she was saying but I needed to make sure.

"We did the right thing Danny. You set me free to be who I am, a lesbian with a male lover. We both know that you will be the only man to ever be in this pussy again." Nikki assured me. "Danny, Lizzy is so in love with you, I wanted this for her as much as for you!"

Nikki released her legs. The need to fuck and be fucked was too much to delay any longer. Nikki came twice before I unloaded in her. Sweaty and frazzled from our orgasms she lay beside me. I caressed her and she kissed me constantly.

"I know you won't give me details but how was your honeymoon?" Nikki was dying to know.

"It was very interesting. Great of course. Lizzy is very much like you." I shared.

"Danny she isn't anything like me she's straight, skinny and black!" Nikki teased.

"See that's what I mean. She has fun, she likes to experiment, and she likes to do naughty things..."

"You mean nasty don't you?" Nikki pinched my nipple.

"She likes to do erotic things." I was meeting her half way. I pinched hers back. "She loves to be in control at times but loves to submit as well. Like I said she is very much like you. Maybe that's why I love you both so much!"

"Did she and Sally?" Nikki was trying to slip one by me.

"Nice try. But I'll tell you this, I doubt anytime soon. She had her opportunities to go all the way but never came close. I think you are right she is straight and likes it that way. Still she does appreciate a good orgasm as much as the rest of us!"

Nikki chuckled at my cryptic message.

"I think it's time for another one myself!" Nikki announced. Like I suggested earlier, it was like a fog had lifted. Nikki was insatiable that night giving as well as she got. I was happy for her and happier that I felt as close to her as the day we got married.

Sunday night I spent the night with mom. Lizzy spent the night with Nikki. I knew they would confide in each other about all that happened over the last couple of weeks.

I entered the room with Kat, she was laying on the bed in a sexy number. I extend my hand inviting her to join me. I reached around her waist and pulled her close, her head rested on my chest.

"I love you like the first day we kissed as lovers." I said. Kat pulled her head back. I kissed her as we slowly moved over the floor like in a slow dance. "I hope you know I think of you every minute of every day."

"Me too son." Oh how I love when she calls me that. "Are you happy now? Were we right? Is Lizzy the one?" Mom asked. I stopped dancing. Setting on the side of the bed I pulled her into my lap.

"You mean besides you? Kathryn you will always be number one here." I put my hand over my heart. I kissed her passionately. "To answer your question yes. She loves me maybe more than I love you, and I do love her every bit as much as I love you." I kissed her again.

"I'm so glad Danny!" She kissed me. "You have come so far from the little boy I raised. You are a man now. A successful man at that. Your father would be very proud of you!"

"Mom he should be very proud of you. We have both come a long way! We have three kids, and if you can keep a secret you may be a grandmother in nine months!" I said. Kat looked shocked.

"Danny are you sure?" She was ecstatic.

"No and that is why it's between you and me. But Sally thinks so and she is rarely wrong." I explained.

"So soon? What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Right now I am going to put you on this bed lube you up and ram my cock up your ass until you beg me to stop or I run out of cum!" I teased her.

"Oh Danny. I was hoping you would do that!" Kat kissed me and eagerly assumed the position.

I fucked mom in the ass twice filling her both times. With my balls drained. I brought her the fourth orgasm finger fucking her in the shower like we did the first time we were together.

Monday night I slept with Lizzy and Sally, but no sex. Wednesday night I went to spend the night with Sharon. I wanted this night to be different so I asked her out to dinner. She readily accepted, dressing very sexy for the restaurant we went to.

We talked through dinner where Sharon had a couple of glasses of wine. The obvious topic of conversation was her daughter. By now she knew everything Lizzy had told her and any of the others. We were in the car heading to her house. I pulled into the drive and parked the car not turning off the engine.

"Sharon if you feel better about it we could just call this a night?" I reached for her hand, my mother-in-law's hand. I could feel the conflict inside. She wanted me but she needed me to make the first move.

"Danny. Lizzy made me promise you and I should stay lovers. What do you think?"

"She's your daughter." I reminded her.

"She was my daughter before she married you. She wanted us to be together then?"

This is the first time tonight she allowed herself to be vulnerable in front of me. I trusted my instincts. I reached across the car and pulled her into a kiss. Sharon melted in my arms. Kissing me back passionately.

"I've missed you Danny." Sharon whispered.

"I've missed you. Thank you for giving me your daughter." I kissed her gently.

A flood of emotions burst through as I did.

"Oh Danny she is sooo happy. How could I not want her to be with you? But to be honest I was afraid I might lose you. When we gave you the rings I was terrified. Does that make me a bad mother?" Sharon was crying.

"I think the fact you did give your ring proves you aren't. Lizzy loves you and she knows how much I mean to you and how much you mean to me. I'm sure there will be some adjustments, but she made it clear before she accepted she wanted us together. Shall we go inside? I have been dying to get between your legs since I picked you up."

"You are staying the night I hope?" She teased.

"And all morning if need be!" I added.

We went up to Val's old room, it was like nothing had changed. I remember when Kat and I made love here. I remember the first time Sharon and I made love on this very bed. There was a nervousness about her as we started. I unzipped her dress, she held the cups to her breasts as I kissed the back of her neck.

123456...8