3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her orgasm on her, she floundered, unable to keep up her own pleasuring. I shoved aside my internal pouting about her leaving (On Saturday! SATURDAY! FUCK! She'd said she was from Alabama, for sure there were hints of the south in some words.) and shoved myself and her back down to the tabletop. Getting DEEP inside her. Fuck was it good, was she good and tight and most of all fucking WET. I don't I'd ever been so aware of a woman's quim before. Her mellow was just... A fucking lot!

She liked it. Being pinned down tight by my body. I growled, licked her lips more than kissed them, then started fucking her. Feeling the audience's eyes and knowing this was Kassiah's first time, I mustered my defenses against early orgasm and my skills. Not just thrusting into her but pivoting my hips to give it to her from different angles. Each change making her face go over with shock and almost pained pleasure. She was coming! That entire time, or so it seemed to me. Finally when I thought she'd had enough, I planted myself deep. Maybe it was in part to keep myself as far away from my orgasm as possible, for right now. I hugged her as best as I could, softly kissed every bit of flesh up one shoulder, both sides of her neck, and down the other. As she had once again lost all communications abilities, spasming and whimpering in the sexiest way I thought I'd ever see.

"I mean... Wow!" Mya was clinging to her friend (Boss?), blown away. "I've never been fucked like that! You've been fucked like that?"

"Once, maybe." But the blonde wasn't confident about it, you'd think you'd know if you'd been fucked as good as Kassiah was making it seem.

"Ready?" I asked her as I felt her pelvis go from Red Light to a Green Light position, well... Maybe Yellow.

"Hyuhh," Not much of an answer but being inside her tight hole was like being in a Texas Steakhouse, once you smell that meat cooking you can't order a fucking salad. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, drawing out of her as I pushed up from full body to body contact. Seeing the two women shift from polite waiting to growing intensity. "Brent! Mister! Fri..."

I almost wanted to apologize but it would have been a dishonest one. I wasn't sorry, I wanted to fuck her. I took it easy for maybe a minute, then slammed into her a little harder than I intended as one of the rounded bolts that held the tabletop down caught my knee wrong. Her entire body arched up at the middle and that was fucking it for me. I grabbed her at the hips, one foot planted down on the bench board where the ladies sat, one knee (not on the bolt) planted on the tabletop. Leaving just her feet, upper back, and head left on the tabletop. Just getting into position, not yet started.

"Fuck he's gonna fuck her brains out!" Mya delighted at the concept, shaking her friend's arm in camaraderie.

"Frick... My brains out?" Kassiah asked, dark eyes focusing in on me at the right moment. Her nerdy cute face all worry and confusion, clearly not aware of the vulnerable half piledriver (it's what I always thought of guy with high ground and lady dangling below) position with just the tip of me inside her. "Oh! Brent..."

I smashed into her, hearing her wetness, feeling her warmth. Her tightness! I didn't insert and linger, I started giving it to her. She was so fucking light it was half me moving my hips back and forth and half me moving her with my grip on her tiny waist. While she flailed, whimpered, whined, moaned, thrashed, shook her head, and nodded I think there was a "too much of a good thing" happening for her. I was smashing into her too fast and hard for her to feel most of it, which was okay for me because it was obvious there was bliss being pounded into her still, but she didn't come again right away. Didn't become too overwhelmed and beg me to stop.

"Fuck me! Fuck me. I'd be dead if I got it like that!" Mya rasped, making me wonder how bad her ex had been at sex. I mean I wasn't a master but I'd thrown down like this before. On this point the blonde was nearer to my sentiments, while it was obvious by her face that she was impressed by the way I was smashing the dark skinned skinny geek, she'd been hardcore fucked like this a time or two. "But... What a way to go!"

"What a way to get it." And it may have been my arrogance but I really thought the blonde businesswoman was talking more about who than how.

"Fuck!" I growled, tucking an arm underneath Kassiah so I could reach up and grab the little tits that had been jiggling away under my rapid fire fuck storm.

"Nnnmmmuyaa!" The nerdy no longer virgin let out as I cupped and played with her breasts one at a time. Feeling the sweat breaking out on her flesh from the dicking I was pouring into her. "Brent! Goooood! Good white dick!"

"Fuck yes it is! Fuck. Yes. It. IS!" All kinds of arrogant I guess as I closed in on my own orgasm. "You ready for me to give you a good fucking rain of white cum from this white dick?"

"Yes!" Right away, no hesitation, she wanted that.

"You close?" Trying to keep the sheepishness of that from my voice.

"I don't care!"

"Are you?"

"Close." But not close enough, her eyes said.

"Who wants to help?" I asked the two women, letting go of Kassiah's breast, swinging my hand out of view of them, where I pinched myself. Twisting hard, digging my thumbnail in on the flesh at my back, scattering the immediacy of my own oncoming wet white train.

"I do!" Mya didn't just cry out and raise her hand, she nearly pushed She-EO over as she came forward.

"Here!" Kassiah squeaked at my words and hand motion, eyes getting huge at whatever I had in mind for her. Mya gave me her hand, taking only a second to understand what I was signaling her for. Once I had it, it was small but strong and for sure felt like a mom's hand would. "Rub her big clit for me. You're right, she deserves all the orgasms she can get."

"Nnnah!" Kassiah let out.

"Just... Just rub it?" Not freaked out about touching strangers but worried that it couldn't be so easy as to just get invited to do it.

"Just rub it like you would yours." I told Mya, staring into her eyes (she had light colored ones that were either gray or blue or... both.) and feeling so damn intimate as began again at the other woman.

The pleasant looking but not beautiful Mya let me guide her hand, able to put the blame on me I guess, if Kassiah had an issue. Her fingers were so small that I put the middle and pointer atop Kassiah's clit, which looked even bigger for it. After another quick check of my face for permission she grinned huge and started rubbing. Somehow smiling bigger and bigger as she did it, scooting closer.

"Closer! Nnnnmm frickin! Frickin Brent... Frickin Brent turning me out! Turning me out!" Kassiah clearly loved the combo, fingers rubbing her clit and dick rocking her insides.

I couldn't help but to make eye contact with the pregnant woman every time she flicked her attention from Kassiah's pussy and the pounding it was taking. It was sexy looking into her eyes, seeing her joy at what she was doing and seeing. Mostly though like Kassiah had grown on me, the more I saw this woman, the hotter she got. I was still well aware my friends would not be impressed by her, but that didn't mean I didn't think she was sexy as fuck!

"Diana! Diana look at me! I'm rubbing a woman's pussy!" Making Kassiah squeal as she ranged around my cock, splaying the dark lips out, teasing Kassiah's fourchette and my balls.

"I see, oh I fucking see!" And she was gonna put Mya to use later, I thought. "You don't mind doing that?"

"No! It's hot. Is yours big like this?" Diana the She-EO was shaking her head even before Mya finished.

"Oh frick! Frick! Frickin! Frickin, frickin, fric.... Kin! COMING! COMING! COMING, COMING, COMING!" Kassiah screamed just as I was about to give myself another pinch, a pinch and hold as Diana draped herself across Mya who was not shying away from rubbing at my cock as much as she could while I pumped away with it.

"Me too! Fucking sexy, tight, rollerblader body is... ARRHHH FUCK YES!" Right there as soon as I put my defenses down.

Maybe it was because of yesterday, maybe the audience, but I didn't even think of cuming inside Kassiah's black pussy. (Although once I did I knew I really wanted to. Wanted to see my cum leaking from her.) But in that moment I pulled out, unsure if Mya was already grabbing for me or what but next thing I knew I had my hand around her hand around my dick. I let go as soon as I felt her pumping it. The blonde fell off of her friend and against me, rubbing at my chest, teasing her fingertips all the way down to my pubes. While her other hand grabbed my ass, then skimmed up and under until she was massaging my balls.

Kassiah lay there staring at me, trying to arch her body up to be a better landing pad for my load, but waves of orgasmic bliss making her spasm and drop. Pregnant Mya with those mysterious eyes of hers (Blue? Gray?) stroking me as good and fast as I think my own hand could have accomplished. Her pink tongue peeking out in her eagerness. The She-EO didn't have a hint of bitch boss to her face as she half climbed up the picnic table, wanting to be nearer me? Wanting my POV as I creamed on the Kassiah's dark flesh? I don't know but it was sexy as fuck as she pressed her sweaty form to mine.

"FUCK! YES!" As all three woman wanted nothing more out of me than for me to start spewing my cum.

I did, one thing I didn't like was getting pleasured straight through. I liked stroke, stop, spray, stroke, stop, spray, etc. Mya just kept stroking but I was not in a place to instruct. Not as the first load of cum somehow got Kassiah from left nipple all the way up to her fucking nose! Like up to the bridge not the bottom. It was a thin strand but still! The second came out at an inopportune time in Mya's stroking, most of it splattering down onto Kassiah's stomach. The next one was chin to belly button, which was even more impressive.

"So hot! So fucking hot." Diana growled and then bobbed up again, this time letting it be clear what she wanted. I kissed a second strange woman in as many days, cupping her face and grabbing her ass. With those bicycle shorts it was practically uncovered, and bitch had a great ass! Especially compared to the tiny one I'd been delighted by for under twenty-four hours now. "Mmmmm! Mmmm! Yes! Mmmm!"

I guess Diana kissing me was all the signal the pregnant woman needed, Diana keeping me in the liplock, even as I tried to moan up at the sky as Mya started sucking on my dick. She knew what she was doing there, for fucking sure! Her mouth seemed like a milking machine, trying to get every remnant of semen from me. I let my hand drop to her head and held her there while I kissed her friend. Might have pulled them both to me for a round two but Diana pulled away, panting up at me.

"I want to eat your cum!" She said as if expecting me to complain. "I'm gonna!"

"Yes!" Mya hissed and before I could finish three quick blinks they were atop of Kassiah, Diana actually pushing me back to get at the black woman, as if I would be competition.

"Fuck!" I plopped down on the tabletop, making the whole thing wobble but it didn't fall apart.

Not that the women would have noticed if it did. Kassiah whimpered that she wanted some, her wide thick tongue hadn't been able to get much from her face but it was clear she had tried. So Mya absently scooped some up and rubbed it at Kassiah's lips, almost rudely but it was more distracted. Not that Kassiah cared, she whimpered and licked, not just at the mess that got smeared on her face but the fingers that delivered it.

Mya and Diana set to work licking off the rest. At first they used fingers but after a shared look they just set about with tongues. I think they both came away pretty evenly on cleaning up my mess. Mya got the top half where a lot of the strands had ended, but Diana got that second load, which took three sloppy slurps to get up. Both of them panting and eyes darting around Kassiah when it was finished, when the black flesh was clean of my white cum. Realizing that before grinning at each other and settling back.

"I need to get home and on my vibrator." Mya said with lust, need, and amusement.

"Yeah! Me too! Fucking pronto." I might have offered my services but my dick was struggling to keep hard, if I had another twenty minutes maybe, I didn't want to be that guy who went limp. Diana giving me a look as she climbed off Kassiah and the table, coming back to lick my semi-sweating body from belly button up to nipple. "Once she goes back home and if you're looking for a good time, stop by the office." I think it might have been a joke, or she didn't really expect me to be interested? I don't know but the look she gave Mya said both of them were amused by an idea that would never come to reality. "Anytime!"

"Where?" I asked, which made her freeze, give another look at Mya who blushed but nodded. She wanted to fuck me even though it was really bad.

"Know where Billyuns Square is?" I was already nodding before the yun was finished in Bullyuns. "We're the stone building in the back corner."

"Okay, I'll see you." I smiled, both of them getting all demure despite what they'd just done.

"I guess you will." Diana and Mya fell against each other as they hurried off, laughing with shocked delight. "Thanks for the show. And... The post workout protein boost."

"Thank you!" The rollerblader said, beating me to it, I just pointed to Kassiah, the inflection and desperation she put into the thanks was better than I could get across.

Mister Tiger gave me a respect filled nod, before moving off to grab his bike, easily catching up with the women who were whispering back and forth and just walking their bikes across the gravel.

"Thank you!" Kassiah said again, this time to me.

"Are fucking kidding me?" I asked, with a laugh of my own. "If your mouth wasn't covered inside and out with my cum I would kiss you so hard. Kiss you until I got hard and fucked you to show you that I should be thanking you!"

"I'll go to my aunt's and brush my teeth, then we can... Whatever." She was serious too and after a second I knew I was.

"Alright." She took a second confirmation and then we were both up, getting dressed, she was back in her clothes in a third of the time it took me.

"At your sister's fence again?" She asked, too impatient to wait for me to finish even though she wanted to be polite.

"Yeah," Stopping with my shorts half up as I had to watch her stomp away in those rollerblades, taking big long wide legged strides that was silly, stupid, and somehow super endearing.