3-way Delight

Story Info
Escorting booking turned 3-Way.
2.5k words
3.65
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been an escort since the age of 18. I have always had a high sex drive. I got married when I was 18 and found I couldn't get enough sex. I tried swinging, but it was not what I was looking for. One day I was so short on cash a mate told me about a site where I could make some good money for very little work. My mate knew how much I loved sex and thought it would be a good way for me to get some money quickly. I talked it over with the hubby and I signed up. Wow I never knew just how much of a dirty bitch I could be. It was through escorting that I found out that I wanted to be taken roughly and fucked every which way possible. This is what happened on one of my meetings.

I have been seeing the client in this story for years, and we always meet in a local park where we fuck on a big rock.

I am lying in bed after a long busy day, my cunt feeling well used by 5 different cocks, and they all used me very well tonight, when my phone rings again. It's Ryan.

"Hi sexy. What can I do for you on this cold winter night?"

"Is your cunt still open tonight?" Ryan said sounding a bit horny.

"For you yes. What would you like me to wear tonight?"

"Your sexy wet looking leggings and a very slutty top."

"Sure thing Sexy. See you about 9pm?"

"Yep 9pm. DON'T BE LATE."

And with that I start getting ready. I walk over to the work drawer and pull out Ryan's favourite wet looking leggings, made from a form of PVC. As I am getting ready I have a horny thought: what would he do if I was just to wear the leggings for him? I could just see his face when I undid my coat to find out I didn't have anything else on underneath.

As I put the finishing touches to my very little work outfit for tonight's meeting, I can't help feeling unsure about what he would like tonight. I walk down stairs to the car where I see how slutty I am looking tonight.

"Thank god it is a dark night, and no one can see me" I think to myself.

It is only a 10 mins drive to our meeting place, but I get there too early, so I pull out my phone and a read a few stories. I do this a lot to try and help calm myself down if I am feeling unsure about a meeting.

It has always worked because by the end of the stories I just want to be fucked hard and fast. Due to the fact I have some time to spare, I slip a finger into my pussy lips as I read a story about a young lady being used as a sex slave, (which I love reading about). Before I know what is happening, my leggings are pulled right down and I am trying to finger fuck myself as I read the story.

Just as I get to the last word I notice it is 8.57 pm, just enough time for me to pull my leggings back up and walk to meet him.

As I am going to meet my client, Ryan, I am stopped by a young man who asks: "Hi, would you have a light?"

"Sure babe, I should have one somewhere in my pocket", I reply, when I fell his hands go under my coat.

"What the fucking hell do you think you are doing?" I ask as I try to move away from him.

"You are a dirty little slut who needs to be fucked roughly. I have been told you're a great fuck, but you need to learn that your cunt is there to be used by any man who wants it."

I can't believe what this guy is saying. Then I hear Ryan.

"Hi Annie, I see you have met Tom. I have told Tom everything about you, and we think you need to learn how to fuck men the way they want."

"Come on Ryan, I thought we have a great time together?"

"O we do Annie, but we don't always fuck the way I want to take you."

I once told him how I would like to be taken roughly and made to fuck whoever came along.

"Now Annie, are you going to do what we say or are we going to have to tie you up and treat you like the dirty bitch you are?"

"You can't do this Ryan is not what we agreed to."

Ryan and Tom pull me over to the rock where Ryan normally fucks me. "Now Annie, are you going to show Tom that nice juicy cunt of yours or am I going to have to rip your trousers off and finger your clit?"

"Why are you doing this? I always thought you enjoyed the way I fucked you. You always seem to empty your balls deep inside me, so why are you treating my cunt with so little respect now?"

"Because you're a dirty slut who needs to be controlled. Now shut the hell up before I give you something to moan about."

I don't say anything else to Ryan or Tom. My mind is racing, and I can feel my cunt getting wet. I slowly drop my leggings and wait for them to make the next move.

"Now Annie, we are not the only ones who will be using your cunt. Your hubby, Edward, will be joining us".

After hearing this I can't believe it. As I look over I see Edward with a video camera.

"Oh, look it's my darling slutty wife".

"That is enough talking,. The only thing your mouth is good for is sucking cock, and you're not that good at it right now. So, I think you should start sucking" As Ryan tells me this he moves closer to me and pushes his hard cock deep into my mouth. Pushing it so deep that it is making me gag.

"That's it you slut, gag on my cock. Come on guys, let use this slut right here".

With Ryan's cock deep in my mouth, Tom and Edward start to tie me up.

I love the feel of rope and I am getting so turned on, I don't mind.

If I move too much, or just because they want to, I get a slap across my bare cold tits. "SLAP SLAP SLAP" which sends me into a great horny place.

I can feel Ryan's cock start to swell, and I know from my other bookings with him that this mean he is looking at cumming, shooting his hot spunk down my throat, making me swallow every drop.But to my surprise he pulls out and puts his cock away.

"Right lads let's get this slut back to my place, where we can really use every single hole and make sure she knows just how much she has tormented us."

And with that Ryan puts me over his shoulder and takes me back to his pick-up truck, which has an open back.

"You're going to be tied up in the back of my pick up, so everybody can see what a dirty little slut you are."

Unbeknownst to me, Edward has given Tom a large dildo, which Tom has great pleasure shoving straight up my cunt as I am tied up in the back of the pick-up. I've never known such a full feeling:. just the action of Tom shoving the dildo up into my now cold dry pussy lips. It is the first time that my hole has seen any attention since all this began. It wouldn't take much for me to have the biggest orgasm of my life.

It is only a short drive to Ryan's house. I am taken into the front room where I am tied down. Edward has brought the pussy and anal pump. Edward lubes up the anal pump and pushes it in, trying to get my hole ready for my 1st DP. Having never done much anal before, the pump feels uncomfortable, but also gives me a warm feeling I haven't experienced before.

"I wish I could just bend you over and spank your back side until it is red raw; and tease your clit until it's unbearable and you beg for my big dick inside your pussy, but that would not teach you anything" Tom say.

"Your anal hole will soon be ready for all three dicks." Tom says with a big smile on his face.

"Now let's see just how good your pussy lips feel around my big thick dick."

Tom is around 8 inches long and about 2 inches round.

With Tom working hard on my pussy, I can't help loving how great his cock feels inside me. With every stroke of his large member disappearing inside my wet hole, I can feel his bell end push against my cervix.

As Tom is using my now very wet pussy, Ryan moves around to my ass. The anal pump has been in place since we got to Ryan's place.

"Right it is time to see if your ass is ready to take my cock."

"Please Ryan no; I am not ready for that."

"Why do you think you have a say in what is happening tonight?"

"It is my body so it is my rules." Well that is what I think anyway, but I couldn't be more wrong. It is the worst thing I could have said at the time.

"YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A PLACE FOR MEN TO CUM. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOU ARE ONLY HERE TO BE USED AND TO SERVE?"

And with that said, things go from slow and horny, to me being used as they see fit.

The pump is taken out with such force, that it makes me scream.

"You will take my cock in that anal hole, whether you like it or not you fucking cum slut."

Tom stops fucking my cunt as Ryan gets in position With just a little bit of lube on his cock Ryan ploughs his member right into my back passage in one foul movement

" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you're too big, you're too big, please please please stop. You are hurting me."

With my mind concentrating on what Ryan is doing I never notice Tom getting ready to start fucking my cunt again. I then felt pressure opening my lips.

"Please don't Tom, I can't take both of you."

"O yes you will."

"Please please, don't do this. Why why why are you doing this, I don't want this," I scream.

And with that both Ryan and Tom push into me simultaneously. The feeling of being stretched is unbelievable. I never knew pain and pleasure can go hand-in-hand like this. Although I am fighting the urge to cry, my body betrays me. After a few minutes Ryan and Tom find their synchronicity and with every stroke my body betrays me even more. My pussy is getting wetter

"See, you dirty bitch. You can take two cocks at once," Ryan says with the dirtiest look on his face. "I knew there was a dirty bitch buried deep inside; all it took was for me to force you to do exactly what I knew you wanted."

After a while the pain subsides and the pleasure starts to take over. With every stroke I can feel one hell of an orgasm building. I do my best to hide the fact that I am near to cumming, but with every stroke they can see that my pleasure is building..

"Tom, look: the dirty bitch is actually enjoying it. Can't be having that."

And with that they both withdraw, leaving me craving more and thanking God at the same time. The assault on my pussy and arse is over or so I think

Actually they are just swapping positions again. Without any warning, and with one final push, both Ryan and Tom are fucking my dirty holes.

"I can't keep going much longer. The tightness of her arse is too much for my cock to bear."

I can feel Tom's cock grow and start to swell as he pounds my arse.

"Awwww. The bitch is trying to milk my cock. She is certainly enjoying it now, having two big cocks buried deep in her slutty cum hole."

"Ahhhhhhh the fucking bitch: she's got me on the edge, I can't take much more ahhhhhhhhhhhh," as Tom explodes deep in my arse.

Hearing Tom explode deep in my arse gives Ryan the extra thrill he was looking for. As Tom withdraws from my arse with a pop, Edward decides to take his place.

"I have always wanted to take you up the arse but I never thought it would be possible. I always knew you were a dirty slut. Letting Tom cum deep in your arse hole. Now it is my turn. Fucking hell that is tight. Just like your cunt was when I first got to fuck you.".

"Please baby, not you as well. Why would you want to use me like this? Why after all this time?"

"Shut the hell up or you will pay."

I can't help but feel ashamed of what is happening. The man I am in love with is using me like a slut. Never in all the years we have been together has he shown me this side of him.

With tears streaming down my face, my body deceives me yet again. I can feel another powerful orgasm building.

"Oh my God, please please fuck me however you like. Please please use me as a cum slut. I do will anything you ask me to. Please let me have your cum. Oh yes oh yes please." The words come out of my mouth before I realise what I am saying.

"That's it, beg for it, beg for our cum. Why should we let you have it?" Edward says as he takes out his year of frustration on my arse.

"I am your cum bucket. I am only here to take your cum."

And with that it pushes both Ryan and Edward over the edge, both cumming deep within me. After they remove their cocks from my hole, all 3 guys stand in front of me.

"It's time for you to clean us. I can't go back to my wife with you cunt juice on my cock," Ryan says smiling.

There is no way I am doing that. I keep my mouth closed.

"Open you fucking mouth slut."

As I open my mouth to say no, Tom shoves his now soft cock into my mouth.

"Hahahaha bitch, didn't think about that did you?"

I decide that, after everything that has happened to me tonight, it would be easier if I do exactly what they have asked me to do. I have never felt so used and turned on at the same time.

After everyone is clean, Ryan unties me, "Thanks for great night. It was everything I hoped for."

All I can say is, "Glad you enjoyed it."

After that night, I know things have changed forever. I know that from now on sex will never be the same for me.