30,000 Feet and Falling

Story Info
Reluctant daredevil falls 30,000 feet with her future lover.
1.7k words
20.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scared out of my mind to do this. Never in my life had I considered going skydiving! But then my best friend Layla had died in a horrible car accident, she was only 19. Six years ago, when we were 13, we had made a promise to each other that if either of us moved away or died, that the other would go on living life, to the fullest.

That's how I ended up at the skydiving place by myself. No one else was stupid enough to go with me, and to be honest, right now, I didn't blame them. But I had to do this for Layla. I had to jump out of a perfectly good plane, 30,000 feet up in the air. Oh god.

I had already signed all the necessary forms and stuff. I'd paid the fee. I was now just waiting for the plane to get back from its first run. I stood there taking deep breaths, watching the sky for any sign of the little plane that I would soon hurl myself out of.

That's when I heard his voice for the first time. It was soft and deep, and had a sort of raspy edge to it; just enough to send goose bumps over my body.

"Are you ready to have the thrill of your life?" he asked from right behind me.

I turned to face him and was absolutely floored, he was stunning. He looked to be about mid-twenties. He had short, dark blonde hair, cut close to his head and the most gorgeous grey eyes I'd ever seen in my life. His chiseled face had a rugged look about it, one that said he did dangerous things often and liked them. His body was... Well... To die for! It was thick with corded muscles, but not those gross muscles you see on body builders. The kind that said he did hard work often. Broad shoulders tapered down to a flat stomach and narrow waist, and they sat upon long, lean legs that looked very powerful.

"I, uhm, I guess so. Are you jumping today too?" I asked him, stumbling over the words a bit and cussing myself for being so affected by his good looks.

He nodded his head yes and his gaze raked over my body, not in the least bit shyly.

"Is it your first time?" I asked him softly.

A deep loud laugh escaped from his lips as his glittering grey eyes looked deep into mine. "No, I do this about ten times per day." he said, rendering me speechless again. I was right when I thought he did dangerous things often.

"T-t-ten a DAY?!" I squeaked.

He nodded again. "My name's Cord. I'm the diving instructor you are going to be jumping with today. This is my job." he said with a devastating grin.

I felt my heart give a funny little jump. Oh god, this man was gonna watch me during the most frightening moments of my life. I gave him a shaky smile and then glanced back up in the sky.

"Look to your right, that little speck up there is the plane you'll be jumping out of." he whispered in my ear. I gave a little jump at how close he was; I could feel his body heat even through the jumpsuit I had on.

I gave a nervous nod of my head, and thought to myself "oh god I'm gonna die". Well, apparently, I didn't think it, apparently I said it. As soon as I'd thought it, I heard a deep chuckle from behind and a strong hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be just fine, I'll make sure of it personally." he said as he kneaded my shoulder softly, causing me to relax just a little bit. At the sight of the little plane I was about to get in taxiing down the runway I took several deep breaths and felt his hand pull away and grasp mine. He gave it a reassuring squeeze that made my heart jump.

"Do you help all of your customers like this?" I asked him with a smirk.

Another deep chuckle. "Only the ones as beautiful as you, which never happens" he whispered softly in my ear before kissing my neck lightly, sending goose bumps over my skin again.

He tugged on my hand as the plane came to a stop, pulling me along behind him. I balked a couple of times, but he'd give me that killer smile and I'd follow like a docile little puppy dog.

We loaded into the plane and got all the gear on, it was a lot more than I'd thought! As we taxied down the runway I was breathing heavy and muttering, oh god, oh god, oh god. We were sitting next to each other in the back of the plane on a small bench. I felt Cord tug me closer to him so my hip was settled next to his. He pulled me so I was leaning against his hard body. No words were said as it was very loud, until it was nearly time for us to jump. Cord gave me instructions on what we'd do once we were in the air. I was terrified.

As we reached jump height we were strapped together, me in front of him so my ass was nestled snuggly into his groin. We walked to the now open door, and straight out into the open air. I screamed as loud as I could at first, it was terrifying, but at the same time, thrilling. My terrified scream took on an excited one as we plummeted through the air. I heard Cord's chuckle from behind me. I felt his arms drape loosely over my shoulders and then I felt his lips against my ear and neck, kissing me as we fell at what felt like 4000 mph toward the earth! Then I felt something poking my back and knew that Cord had just developed a... rather large... boner. I smiled to myself, wondering if he got one every time he dived.

After what seemed like mere seconds, but I know was more, we were approaching land, everything had gone amazingly smooth. We landed, and both stumbled a bit, so we ended up in a heap, me crushed beneath Cord's rippling body, but amazingly unhurt! I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing. The hysterical kind of laugh that says I just defeated death and had a blast doing it. I felt Cord's corresponding laugh throughout my body. I looked up at him and watched as he untangled us from the heap of parachute that was pinning us down. Finally I was free to get up and move. I stood and stretched my arms high above my head, that's when I felt Cord's arms snake around my waist and him pull me to him. My body flattened against his hard body willingly. I looked up at him smiling and he looked deep into my eyes.

"You survived," he said softly, smiling, before leaning in to give me a breath taking kiss. I might have survived plummeting 30,000 feet towards earth, but I didn't know I was going to survive this wonderful kiss. I might die from pleasure.

Slowly he broke the kiss and I stood there, mesmerized, smiling. He glanced at his watch and grinned.

"C'mon, I'd off work now, lets get out of here." I readily agreed.

We changed into our regular clothes then I met him at his Jeep out in the parking lot. I climbed in and we flew down the deserted stretch of road to a cozy little cabin-type place in the woods. Cord's house. I smiled as I saw it. I was instantly in love with it.

We walked in and he gave me a quick tour of the place, it was small, so didn't take long. The tour ended on his back porch which had a breath-taking view of the forest behind it. Cord sat down on a glider swing and I sat beside him, he instantly pulled me to him and began kissing me. I kissed him back passionately, putting all of today's excitement into that kiss. He moaned softly into my mouth.

Before I knew it we were both starch naked and I was straddling him on the swing. I could feel his hard member rubbing against my glistening wet slit. He plunged a finger into my hole and I moaned loudly, leaning forward to kiss his neck and chest, running my tongue around his nipples. He started to fuck me with his finger, then two fingers and I gasped in pleasure.

I lowered my one hand and rolled his heavy balls in it, squeezing softly causing a moan to come from his slightly parted lips. I smiled down at him with eyes heavy in passion as I lifted my body and allowed the head of his cock to press against my opening. I slowly sank down, inch by inch, onto his fully engorged, 9" long piece of meat. I cried out in pleasure.

We established a slow, steady rhythm of up and down movements. This slowly brought both of us to within reach of our peaks. We were both breathing heavy as I felt his cock start to throb within me; he looked up into my eyes.

"Oh, baby, I'm so close..." he groaned. I nodded my head in agreement and rode him harder. Within seconds we were both flying off earth on mind-blowing orgasms. I think our worlds were turned upside down.

I collapsed against his beautiful chest and nuzzled into his neck softly. He kissed my forehead and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

After we'd showered and dressed again we sat next to each other on the same swing we'd just made love on. His arm had brought me flush to him, my head lying on his chest.

"I want to see you again. I don't want this to be a one time only deal." he said softly, looking at me sincerely as we swung.

I smiled up at him. "I'd like that too Cord." I said and kissed him softly on the mouth.

After we broke the kiss he gave me that devilish grin... "Ever been bungee jumping, honey?" he asked with a glitter in his eyes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jackson Hole Rancher's daughter.in Romance
Animal Lover Ch. 01 He drags himself onto her porch.in NonHuman
The Cowboy and the Schoolgirl Cockriding schoolgirl gets her man.in Romance
My Cowboy, My Heart She falls for uncle's ranch foreman.in Romance
The World Beneath The Waves Ch. 01 Diver discovers more than he ever hoped to find.in NonHuman
More Stories