3000AD: Pleasures of the Elite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina was actually taller than Bandar, coming in at six-foot four-inches tall, capable of almost looking Alex in the eye. She was an intoxicating Elite beauty, even amongst the other Elite females he knew.

When servant and worker classes looked at Lina, they would probably see something like a goddess of the old legends brought to life: Both terrible and beautiful to behold! As sultry and desirable as Aphrodite, but as wicked and dangerous as Morgana Le Fay.

She had been genetically constructed in minute detail, as was the fashion, to represent about as close to female perfection as money could buy (even in a world of 'Class A' girls). Lina was like a tall, blooming rose, rising up amongst the harem girls who clustered around her.

Despite her great height Lina was willowy, her physique athletic but not as overly muscled as male Elites tended to be. She had long, immaculately sculpted legs reaching up to pleasingly flared hips, a firm abdomen with a hint of a six pack, and a bountiful pair of tits which strained against the flimsy arabian nights styled halter top she still wore. Because of her great height, and the fact that everything was to scale, Lina's rack was actually impressively large, outdoing those of the the harem sluts clustered around by some margin.

The flimsy floss thong and shimmering see-through skirt Lina had worn into the harem had been discarded, apparently. Alex had long admired the perfect rear possessed by his friend, a truly inspired butt which was capable of mesmerizing all who beheld it.

Her facial features had an icy quality. Full, ripe lips, and a high, proud bone structure which suggested clear Scandinavian influence in the bone structure. Lina's hair was gleaming gold, braided carefully by servant girls in a complex arrangement that feel halfway down her smooth back. Her eyes, as ever, were the steely blue white of arctic waters.

Lina's tastes were tied up with the psychological as much as the physical. Whereas Bandar was always eagerly plowing his cock into whatever prime piece of flesh caught his attention, Lina tended to enjoy standing back and watching more, and seizing the key moment to take her sexual release.

She had a slightly domineering streak, and in the time that Alex had known her he had witnessed her being more rough on some of the girls she fucked than he was apt to be himself.

For despite lacking a cock at birth, Lina usually travelled with an array of sophisticated sex toys, including a vat-grown strap-on organic cock, which hooked up wirelessly to pleasure centres in her brain. When she slipped on her 'black mamba' prosthetic cock she could bugger their toys right alongside Bandar and Alex, if she wished, and he knew she took great pleasure from sometimes roughing up a 'Class A' more than she probably should.

Right now, though, Lina had a worshipful pair of harem girls massaging her legs and tummy, whilst a third figure knelt submissively between her legs and ate her out.

The kneeler, Alex knew, was actually a member of Lina's personal staff, a lithe asian in a white skin-tight catsuit who had been made-to-order by Lina in the same way that Kristina had been by Bandar.

The asian, Aoki, was her mistresses' favourite fellatrix. The servant's trim body contained an alluring secret: A genetically-enhanced tongue which could stretch out to plug an ass or vagina in a most pleasing manner. Aoki's eel-like tongue was frequently called on by Lina when she was partaking of one of her favourite past-times: Watching Alex and Bandar in action.

'This new toy... Kristina?... A nice piece of ass, Bandar, I'll grant that... I might even take her off your hands when you get tired of her. I wouldn't mind bending that ass over and reaming it out. ...But who does she remind you of?' Lina grinned wickedly.

In a flash, Alex had it...

Kristina (Viking princess sex toy).

Lina (Viking goddess perfection).

Bandar had made what was sometimes called a "proxy fuck toy".

The same blonde, Scandinavian babe basline, but brought to a heightened level of perfection! The main difference was that even a very well-crafted 'Class A' (and Kristina was) couldn't hold a handle to Lina. Where Kristina's frame was six feet of busty perfection, topped with a warm, smiling face, Lina had several inches more to make use of and was, overall, just a different level of physical excellence, as befitted an Elite.

As a result, with her added height, she had an imperious, glacial quality that seemed to reduce the likes of Kristina, and practically every other woman in her vicinity, to looking like poor seconds.

Bandar tried to protest that no similarity had been intended, but Lina waved him down with a laugh. 'Oh it's OK, Bandar dear, I know that you've been lusting after me for decades now. Probably going to sleep most nights dreaming of somehow getting me into your bed and under your power. I take it as a compliment that you had a little slut like this made up to order. I hope you enjoy nailing her. It's just a shame you'll never get to try the real thing...'

Likely Bandar never would, mused Alex. For given the power-plays and sometimes rough sex that Elites favoured, it was rare for them to voluntarily submit to each other. Given a chance, Bandar would not have been content to merely have sex with Lina, his high sex drive and taste for domination would likely have demanded that she been wholly and completed fucked into submission. And Lina's pride would not have allowed that to happen. Hence they tended to stick to enjoying safe and biddable 'Class A' girls.

'Poor Alex,' Lina grinned at him. 'Still can't cum?'

Alex sighed, and shrugged. 'No joy. I tried fucking a nice piece by the pool, but even giving it to her right in the ass just didn't seem to get me going properly. I normally like it when they start squealing, it eggs me on to shoot in them.... but this time... Nothing doing.'

Bandar and Lina made sympathetic noises, but after a moment Bandar pushed the girls around him away and scrambled to his feet, casually dislodging Kirstina, who feel backwards onto her behind with a surprised gasp. Her tits jiggled pleasantly, still standing high on her chest even though she was now leaning back. Bandar's cock, freed from Kristina's snatch, was massive and slapped wetly off the girl's face as he came to stand in front of her.

'Sorry for your trouble, my friend, and not to rub it in... But, er, I feel like it's time to cum myself.' Bandar's hands were a blur on his thick shaft as he rubbed the head of his cock on Kristina's tongue and over her lips. The hole oozed glistening pre-cum and as Bandar slathered the head of his penis all over her face the casual force of his movements, unaware as he was of his own strength, was rocking Kristina's head back on her shoulders. Her mouth was open and she was beginning to moan as he jacked off into her face.

'I want to dump the first load right into her belly. Let her get a taste for me.'

Lina gasped off to the side, and Alex guessed that she was joining Bandar in orgasm, Aoki's clever tongue undoubtedly doing its work, which left him feeling even more dejected.

'AAAAAArrrrrrrggh.... Take it! TAKE IT YOU SLUT! AAAAaaah'

Bandar's cock was erupting. He staggered back a step from Kristina, rocked by the very force of the orgasm shooting through him. Alex could barely remember what it was like to cum like that. It had only been weeks, but already the toe-curling and intense pleaure of the multilayered customised (multiple orgasm) that his Elite body was gifted with seemed like a whole lifetime ago.

Bandar was shooting thick, chunky ropes of jism. The first blast had clearly gone straight into the girl's mouth, alright, and the continuing stream splashed wetly over the bridge of Kristina's nose. It was swiftly followed by three more ropey lengths that soaked the beauty's lips and throat. A moment later Bandar's stomach tensed and rippled and his second wave of loads began issuing forth. These cumshots were even thicker, punching through the air in warm white tendrils and landing with liquid explosions on the perfect rack that Kristina now offered up.

'Oh, Bandar! Nicely done... That's a thick load for the slut. I'm sure they adore a warm face-full like that.' Lina clapped her hands at her friend's performance.

After a full ten seconds of impressive shooting, Bandar had gushed out the lion's share of his cum and Kristina was panting with pleasure. Still on her knees, and with her whole face, rack and belly thoroughly caked with warm jism.

Bandar staggered over towards Alex, ignoring her, and flopped onto a pile of cushions. His cock had become a little limper, but still hung to his knees. The head of his cock continued to wink open wetly, and a thin trail of cum still seeped forth onto the cushions. His orgasm was likely still ticking away quietly at a lower intensity and would take several minutes to finish. Bandar periodically shivered with satisfaction as a particular nuance of the pleasure rush hit him.

'Fuck, that was good, my friend. We'll have to find a way to solve your problem so you can have one of those again.' Bandar looked up at Alex sympathetically.

Lina, recovering from a very pleasant set of orgasms herself, nodded, and shooed away the 'Class A's who had knelt around her. The two harem girls she gestured to leave them, and the pair scurried off towards the exit.

Aoki remained at her mistresses' side for a moment, head down and quietly awaiting any further directions. The high, tilted eyes and cool beauty were pleasant enough, but Alex's pleasant memories of the girl were mainly based on the time Lina had instructed her to insert her clever, writhing tongue, all the way up Alex's ass. It had ensured a very pleasant orgasm, he recalled. His spasming asshole, tightening as he came, had surprised poor Aoki, whose tongue had been trapped firmly in his ass until his cumming subsided. They had all chuckled about it later.

Lina inclined her head to the asian and pointed at Kristina, who was still kneeling and covered with cum off to the side of the room.

'Darling, why don't you lick up all of the hot cum from Bandar's little slut? It would be a shame to waste it and I know you so enjoy tasting Bandar's special jism'.

The asian bowed at the waist, and moved, with liquid grace, to follow her mistresses bidding. Alex noted a sinuous tongue, perfectly pink, emerge from the asian's pretty mouth, and begin to lap up the drying semen. Kristina giggled with pleasure.

'As for you, Alex...' Lina stopped before him, a picture of Elite perfection, and tapped one long-fingered hand thoughtfully against her bee stung lips. 'I think I might have a solution to your annoying problem. I think perhaps what you need is for someone... Suitably equipped and of a like mind... To take you in hand'.

Alex raised his eyebrows. 'Er.. Your meaning?'

Lina grinned.

'Well, ordinarily I would never dream of letting one of you two fuck this perfect body...' (She cupped her breasts and trailed a hand down her smooth abdomen) '....But seeing as you're in a particularly tight spot I'm kindly disposed as it happens.'

Bandar hooted with laughter and winked at Alex.

'Better be careful, Alex! She can probably unplug you alright, but she'll probably make you sign a contract that puts the love-making firmly on her terms. And she's apt to get rough sometimes.'

Lina shrugged and looked at Alex challengingly. 'Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I believe that Alex is desperate enough to cum that he might just make a deal with the devil if it helps him out.' She licked his licks wickedly, and Alex felt his cock twitch against his thigh.

He started to smile a little, and shrugged.

'I accept.'

Lina clapped her hands together and Bandar covered his eyes in mock despair.

'Well then, dear Alex...' Lina slid an arm through his, and guided him towards the doorway. 'We'll just need to get the lawyers in to sign a memorandum of agreement before we do the dirty deed. I just have... A few specific conditions... A few little fantasies that I plan to use your scrumptious Elite body to fulfill...'

Alex wondered what he was getting himself into, but found that he was feeling rather randy and optimistic all the same.

(There may be further adventures set in the society of 3000AD: Pleasures in the future... Feedback below welcomed on what themes or settings you'd like more of, please!)

12