32 Strings

Story Info
He invites a group of men to a very special event for her.
2.5k words
3.84
65.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sir,

I had a dream about us last night; per our agreement I have documented it in this letter to you.

The dream started with the two of us in our new house. We were in the kitchen I think. Sadly I don't remember what it looked like since I had my eyes so focused on you the whole time (which is sort of disappointing, I wish I had gotten a peek at what the kitchen would look like!). You told me you had planned this 'event' for quite some time and hoped that I enjoyed it because it was all about my enjoyment and fulfilling my fantasies. You went on to tell me that of course you would also enjoy it but that was not the primary goal of the event. You told me to remove my clothing and I did, one piece at a time, neatly folding them and placing them on a nearby chair, feeling your eyes on me with every move. I got down to my bra and panties and stood before you. You laughed again telling me that those were clothes too and if I didn't think they were then I was sorely mistaken. I quickly removed the last two articles of clothing and stood before you.

You had rope in your hand and informed me that it was time to put my harness on. I obeyed as your rope and fingers danced around my body putting my chest harness on. You seemed pleased with your work as you stepped back and admired me. You took me by the hand and led me to a nearby bathroom to stand in front of a mirror. You wanted me to see what the others would see. It was white rope against my pale skin, the rope was tight and firm against my skin but not so tight that I would get uncomfortable too quickly. By the touch of your hands, the twinkle in your eyes, and the word 'event' across your lips, I knew that I was in for something special. You handed me me my hair brush and told me to place my hair in braided pigtails instead of my typical one braid in the back; I obliged. It was at this point that you took a black ribbon type blindfold from your pocket and told me to say goodbye to my sense of sight, that I wouldn't need it for the event, that I needed to use my other senses to enjoy all that you had planned.

You took me again by the hand and led me out of the bathroom. I remember thinking that I was surprised that there was no rope on my wrists or ankles. As we walked through the house I remember feeling various materials under my feet and trying to analyze where we were in the house, tile, wood, area rug, wood, plush carpet, wood, etc. I also remember twisting my body as I passed certain areas based on the feelings under my feet, I assume this was where my dream self knew there to be windows or doors and very aware of the cool air again my naked body. We got to a set of stairs and you placed my hand on the railing and told me to count out the 11 stairs. I counted each one out loud and stopped and waited patiently at the bottom of the stairs. You turned me to face you. You told me that during the event I am not to speak unless you specifically ask me a question, you told me that I could moan as much as I wanted and that I will definitely be moaning (at which point you laughed again and I could tell you were smiling even if I couldn't see you), you dipped your fingers into me for the first time since me undressing and you noted that you were pleased at how wet I already was but that this was just the beginning. You told me to stay and walked away, I could hear keys jingling and I tried not to smile but I was very happy that our event, my event, was going to be taking place inside our special room.

I stood still as I waited for you to return and retrieve me. I could tell you were doing some preparations for our fun. You eventually returned me to me. This time though instead of taking me by the hand you told me to get down on my knees and you took both of my braids in one hand and led me across the cold basement floor and across a small threshold into our room. You brought me to a cushioned ottoman type piece of furniture and had me crawl up onto it. It was maybe 18" off the floor and easily cleanable material. You told me to wait and that you wouldn't be gone long, that the others would be arriving soon and you wanted to make sure that they all arrived. At this point I remember a lump forming in my throat and a blush across my cheeks. I don't know if I had been this vulnerable in front of others before. I knew I trusted you though so I curled up on the piece of furniture and waited. I remember trying to guess how many people you were bringing over. I wondered whether they were men or women. I wondered if I knew them. I wondered if they would carpool so that there wouldn't be many cars in the driveway. I knew I didn't want the neighbors starting to ask questions.

I have no sense of how long you were gone, I remember getting up onto all fours again and circling on the piece of furniture to re position myself a few times. I was definitely getting antsy as I anticipated the fun. I remembered being glad that I wasn't tied in one position so that I could stretch now. I heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to face the sound, trying to analyze the numbers. You opened the door (or I assume it was you who opened the door) and I heard your voice tell the guests to come in, leave your shoes at the door. You told them they could remove as little or as much of their other clothing and place it on any of the hooks on that wall (I assume you were pointing somewhere). I heard the door shut and you welcomed everyone for accepting your invitation to the event. You said you hoped that they had all followed the instructions provided in the invitation sent out the previous month. I heard laughs. I remember crouching on the furniture trying to cover as much of my body as I could, trying to keep it private for just a few minutes longer.

You were using your teacher voice and said that there are a few rules you wanted to discuss before the event started (as said in your words):

1. Do not speak. If you have any questions you may write them down on this board and I will answer them either allowed for the group to hear or I will write back an answer if it is not appropriate to be spoken. You may laugh as much as you want.

2. Do not touch her blindfold or her asshole; you may touch anything else.

3. Do not use any other toys or implements other than the toy I instructed you to bring.

4. Today only the toy is to enter into her wet pussy, and it is very wet, I already checked for you. You may use any of the lubes on that end table but I don't think you will necessarily need them.

5. You may cum anywhere you would like but if you cum down her precious throat then please take one of the hemp strings from this basket and tie it around her ankle before the end of the event. She will surely lose count and I want her to remember each one of the gifts she was given. (There was laughing at this).

You approached me. I heard your dress shoes against the floor. I appreciated that you made everyone else remove their shoes so I could track you in the room. I don't remember noticing what you were wearing before I had the blindfold put on, I just remember staring at your face. I regret now that I hadn't seen how you had dressed yourself up. I have a feeling you would have wanted to look good for the event.

You then told me that you were offended when I had previously told you that men could not be crafty. That they can be very crafty, with their minds but also with their hands. You told me that you had invited these men here via an invitation (this was the first time I knew that it was all men in the room) and that you had provided each one of them with a coupon to purchase a kit to make a dildo replica of their cock. That this was the toy that each one had brought. Able to fuck me with their cock without me having to worry. As you said this part you cupped your hand under my chin and I remember smiling up at you so thankful for my considerate Dom.

The next portion is a bit hard to put into words, there was so much going on and so many feelings, physically, emotionally, mentally. I remember hands wrapping my braids around their hands and dragging their hard warm cock across my lips, I remember trying to reach out and put my mouth around it but it always being just out of reach making me stretch. I remember feeling fingers pulling my pussy lips apart and feeling the first rubber cock plunge into me, I remember gasping as I felt a cock in my mouth and pussy. Trying to help them match rhythm. It was at this point I realized you had put on some quiet classical music and I tried to pick up the beat to rock to. I was so wet and my heart rate was definitely elevated as I felt the first cock pulse a load of cum down my throat. There was laughing as he wandered away. A few minutes later I felt a hand around my right ankle as a string was tied around it. I was flipped and turned in every which direction. Trying to obey each direction. I heard your voice softly every once in awhile, you must have been answering some written questions.

One toy cock especially stands out, it was not the 1st or 2nd one, I don't remember exactly how many there were but it had such a big head. Maybe it wasn't that big compared to some others but compared to the shaft of the same cock it was huge and I remember how much joy he had popping it in and out with every single stroke into my wet hole. I remember pumping my hips back to meet him and I remember gushing for the first time during the event to the feeling of his cock popping in and out of me and rubbing deep inside. And I remember feeling ashamed and not wanting them to know what a whore I felt like. A horny dirty whore being fucked again and again in my mouth and in my dripping pussy. When my legs started getting weak and shaky I remember being flipped over and hearing velcro restraints as they were attached to my body. I don't know how many times I came or how many time I had warm salty loads of cum fill my mouth but I remember that my stomach felt full and it felt like there was someone always at my ankle tying a knot into their string. I remember hearing a camera click regularly (I assume it was you based on where I heard your shoes) and how that had almost as much of an arousing effect as all of the touches.

Eventually things started to slow and my world stopped spinning. You thanked everyone for attending and I remember even though there was no longer any fingers or cocks against my body, I was still shaking and convulsing up against ghost feelings that lingered. You opened the door and everyone exited. You said that many had asked if there would be another event and you assured them that there would be many more events in the future, each one a little different than the last, and you laughed. You left the room with them, I assume to walk them all to the front door. I stayed waiting patiently for your return.

When you returned you sat down next to me and asked me if I enjoyed. I tried not to smile too big as I said yes and thank you. You gently untied my blindfold (I was thankful you had turned off the lights in the room except for a small light in the corner so that my eyes could adjust since they were blindfolded so long) and kissed my lips and told me how much you loved me and how proud you were of me. You told me I made many men smile. You gave me permission to speak freely and asked if I had any questions. I asked how many men were present and you just laughed told me that there were plenty and that I could count my strings later but to not worry, many of them had come multiple times. You led me down off of the piece of furniture and led me over to a cage in the corner near the light.

You put me in the cage and I remember how I was still dripping and could feel my wetness against the floor of the cage as I moved around in it to make myself comfortable. I could sit up in the cage seated cross legged but had to bow my head you handed me scissors and the a latchwork piece that I must have started previously. It was like the latchwork rug kits you use with yarn but instead of yarn it was all hemp string, each one with a knot sill in it. You told me to cut off each string individually and to add it to my 'masterpiece' (or was it "master's piece"). As I cut off each one and incorporated it into the piece to remember the portion of the event associated with that string. I don't know what I had done to deserve all the previous strings but I remember running my fingers through it and feeling so calm and warm and relaxed and safe, very much a 'comfort blanket' sort of effect. You closed the cage door and left me alone to do my craft and to reflect on the event. I remember just as you were about to leave the room and shut the door you turned to me and said Thank you to me and I replied "No, thank you, Sir" and you said that I was such a good puppet and that is the last thing I remember.

Sincerely, Your puppet