34 Minutes Ch. 04

Story Info
It's on... for real this time.
2.4k words
4.7
38.7k
44

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fcknfresh
fcknfresh
216 Followers

It was actually completely the opposite. She was definitely excited to see him... and definitely panicking because she didn't know what to do now. What comes after a completely embarrassing fail at seducing you boyfriend's best friend?

"No, no... I'm glad you came back... but why did you come back?"

Justin shook his head and pulled out his phone. "Your stupid ass boyfriend wanted me to stop by and check on you." He began texting someone as he climbed the stairs. When he stood in front of her he handed her the phone. "He said he heard a dude's voice when you accidentally picked up the phone when he called you."

Nicole felt sick instantly. "What?" She read the screen in front of her. its nobody over here but the cable guy, and I don't think he's her type. "What is this?"

He moved past her and led her into the house, and for the brief moment his hand touched the small of her back she felt it go to her middle and blushed. "I told him the voice he heard was the Comcast guy." Justin walked past her into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "I covered for you... and me."

Nicole stood against the counter furthest from him. "Thanks, I guess." She watched him grab a bottle of water from her fridge, then turn to face her.

"So, what should we do now?"

Apparently what happened earlier was going to go unmentioned, and that was fine with her. "We can finish the movie?"

Justin nodded slowly and took a sip of water. "Yeah, we can do that." He was staring directly at her now, which made her want to pull her robe a little tighter. "Or maybe just watch some TV."

"Whatever you want to do."

He laughed. "We tried that already." He moved across the kitchen and leaned against the counter next to her. "Your boy wants me to spend the night here... so I think it would be better if we stay out of your bedroom."

She felt like she was 12. "Thats fine, but I promise I'm not going to try to jump your bones again—

"—At least not until your serious."

"Right. Well I guess we can go to the living room now." She turned to leave, but Justin grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Hold on." He moved in front of her so that she was between him and the counter. The friction their hips made her blush. "Let's talk for a second." Justin pulled her up onto the counter, and spread her thighs so that he could stand between them.

"About what?" She smiled and pushed his hand from where it was resting on her thigh. "We can talk in the living room."

Justin shook his head and pushed her hand out of the way. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. He ran his hands down both of her legs, making sure they wrapped around his waist. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." Justin's lips were inches away from hers, and it took a shit load of restraint to listen to the words that were coming from them.

He leaned forward and Nicole felt a cold chill when his finger tips touched her sides. They moved up slowly, and he leaned forward kissing along her jaw. She sighed when his teeth came down on her earlobe. "Do you want me to stay here tonight?"

"Yes."

Justin leaned back so that their eyes met again. "Because you want me? Or because you're tryna fuck with Tony?" He slowly pulled the knot loose on her robe until it came undone. "No bullshit."

Nicole smiled. "Both... no bullshit."

Justin smirked and she watched him pull his shirt off. "We'll see." He leaned forward and kissed Nicole. She melted into it, and decided to stop fighting. He kissed her softly but bit at her bottom lip. "I've been thinking about this all day."

He pulled her to the edge of the counter and pushed her robe off of her shoulders. He kissed the now bare skin and moved down her body. When he reached the lace of her panties, he pulled them down slowly, kissing the skin as he uncovered it. As he lowered himself to his knees, Nicole grabbed the hand that was pulling her panties over her hip, stopping his movement.

"No bullshit?" Justin looked up at her.

"We should go upstairs."

He laughed and kept pulling her panties until they were around her ankles, then on the floor. "We're fine right here."

She opened her mouth to fight it, until she felt his tongue press circles against her clit. She gripped tightly on the edge of the granite countertop underneath her. He let go and pressed his tongue against her opening, tasting all of the wetness he had incited. He pressed her legs further apart and flicked his tongue quickly over the sensitive spot. Her back arched involuntarily and he sucked it into his mouth. "Fuck, Justin."

He took her words as a signal to pull her even closer. He licked up and down, teasing her opening, and kissing her inner thighs. "You taste so fucking good."

"Do I?" Nicole's eyes were closed now, because he was licking faster and faster, bringing her closer. She was grabbing at the cabinet handles behind her, arching her back. She felt her face and neck getting hot, and barely opened her mouth to get out, "J... Justin, I'm going to come..."

As soon as she said that, Justin slid his fingers underneath her and gripped her ass, pulling her closer and pressed his tongue as far into her opening as it would go. He didn't stop, letting her ride out her orgasm, bucking hard against his mouth.

Before she could get a chance to say anything, his lips we against hers. She tasted herself on his lips and tongue. She didn't even realize her legs were wrapped around him and she was grinding against the bulge in the front of his shorts. She let her eyes wander up his body, taking in his perfectly tan abs, and the freckles on his shoulders, his lips that were now bruised from kissing her... when she finally reached his eyes, he was staring directly into hers.

"That's how bad you want it?"

---------------

When Nicole looked up and met his gaze, Justin was startled by the look she had in her eyes. The nervousness was completely gone. There was need in her eyes, and a satiated lazy grin on her face.

He had been watching her as she took him in, all the while pressing the parts of her body he had just tasted roughly into his growing erection. The way that her eyes fluttered open and close and he moved his hips with hers almost caused him to lose himself.

And when he asked her how bad she wanted it, she responded by showing him. She leaned forward roughly pulling him for a kiss, and he felt her fingers scratch down his sides trying to pull him even closer to her middle.

That was all he needed from her. Justin scooped her up from the counter, pulling her close to him. He didn't stop kissing her as left the kitchen and climbed the stairs up to her bedroom.

Never in his life had he wanted to be inside of someone so bad. He threw her down on the bed, and looked at her for a second. He more than anything wanted their first time to be passionate... he wanted to make love, and all that shit. But he had felt how wet she was, and how the scratches to prove how bad she wanted it.

"Lay on your stomach."

Nicole smiled, and turned over, arching her back slightly giving him a perfect view of exactly what he wanted. He could see how dripping wet she was, waiting for him to deliver on his promise from earlier.

Justin bent down and buried his face in her pussy, grabbing her ass pressing it apart giving him more access. He sucked and licked her, watching the arch in her back deepen with each move. She was pulling on the sheets around and groaning into the mattress.

"Justin, please..."

He felt himself flush at her pleading, but he kept licking. He reached around her body, pressing his fingers against her clit, moving back and forth, only lightly touching it. "Please what, baby?"

---------------

Nicole didn't think it was possible to have a little control over her body as she had now. She couldn't think, and could barely speak, but she knew that she was ready for more than Justin's tongue.

She was begging him. He was licking her opening, and when she felt him play with her clit, she knew she was seconds away from coming. "Justin, please..."

"Please what, baby?"

She could hear the want in his voice, and closed her eyes bracing herself for him.

"Please fuck me... I need you, Justin..."

She heard him chuckle and felt him stop and pull his tongue away from her. "I don't think you're wet enough."

She barely had a second to open her eyes before she felt the tip of his tongue trace its way from her pussy and press a circle around her asshole.

She couldn't hold in the gasp that escaped then, and she definitely couldn't stop herself from pushing her body back onto his tongue. He was still rubbing her clit, and teasing her ass. Her breathing was erratic. When he plunged two fingers into her slit, there was nothing that could stop the orgasm that rolled through her body.

Nicole wanted to collapse. But she felt Justin slide his fingers over her opening.

"Now you're ready for me."

She felt his hand wrap around her waist and he pulled her up onto all fours. He roughly grabbed her ass, and pressed the palms of his hands down the length of her back, forcing her upper body down onto the bed, making sure her ass was curved up towards him.

"Goddamn... you look good as fuck."

She felt his hands on her hips again, steadying her. And finally felt what felt the huge head of his dick slide up and down against her opening. He only waited a second before he slid it in. Nicole wanted to scream. She felt her eyes shut and she bit her lip as he pressed himself all the way into her. He grabbed her ass hard, digging his nails into her flesh and he pushed it to the hilt.

"Shit, Nicole..." He pressed even deeper and she started to ache, feeling it in her stomach. "Let me just stay right here... I've been waiting for this."

She tried to wait, but she couldn't. She had never wanted anything so badly in her life. She pulled away from him and heard him groan. She moved until she could only feel the head. She listened to him moan as she moved slowly, letting it slide in and out of her.

"Oh yeah?" Nicole looked back at Justin. His arms were behind his head and he was watching her fuck him with heavy lidded eyes. "You don't want all of it?"

She felt his hands come down around her waist again and he pulled back onto it, forcing her to take it all. She let him fuck her, holding her hips as he slammed into her. She felt herself about to come again, when he slowed his movements and his body came down on top of hers.

He was moving torturously slow now. She felt his lips against her neck now, planting small kisses and bites as he slid in and out of her. "Fuck, Nicole..." He had almost growled when he said it. He suddenly quickened his pace again and lifted himself back up and pressed her shoulders down into mattress.

He was so deep now Nicole couldn't think. She was biting and scratching at the sheets beneath her when she felt her orgasm tear through her. She felt herself wanting to rest, but Justin pulled her hips harshly towards him. He was in her ear again whispering, and she could hear how erratic his breathing was. "Where do you want me to come, baby?"

She had thought she was finished, but felt her body shudder when he spoke. He was still moving in and out of her, and she couldn't believe she felt her body tensing up again like she was about to come. "... please come inside of me... please."

---------------

Justin completely lost himself when he heard those words. He pulled her hips towards him and buried himself as deep as he could. His eyes were closed, but he could hear her moaning softly, and felt her pressing back against him.

When he regained self-control, he leaned forward and kissed her shoulders as he slid himself out of her. He wanted to say something, but this was the awkward part.

Sober, and faced with that he had just fucked the shit out of his best friends girl. And he didn't even want to deal with the fact that he had done it raw.

He moved towards the bathroom and mentally cursed himself for not drinking a few beers before he decided to go through with all this. Justin grabbed a towel and walked back into her bedroom. Nicole was laying on her back now, half of her body under the covers. "Are you okay?"

She smiled softly and blushed. "Yeah... I'm okay." She started picking at invisible lint on the bed spread. "You good?"

---------------

Nicole was more than good. Which was bad.

Even now, looking at Justin, still standing in her bedroom naked, tan, and chiseled... she knew that what just happened between them was going to have to happen again. And she tried to ignore the obvious physical sign that Justin was feeling the same way.

"You good?"

She watched him grin and make his way towards the bed. "I don't know." He sat down on the edge of the bed beside her.

Nicole panicked slightly. "What don't you know?"

He sighed and turned towards her, leaning close and kissing her softly. "I don't know how I'm going to break it to Tony..." He kissed her again. "That this is my pussy now."

Nicole smiled against lips as he kissed her again.

Fuck Tony.

fcknfresh
fcknfresh
216 Followers