35 Minutes

Story Info
Man regrets interrupting erotica writing wife. NOT
5.2k words
3.84
23.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only hope you enjoy reading this every bit as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

~J. Daily

*****

The energizing story I have to share with you today is about 35 minutes of exceptional pleasure; compliments of Jane.

For those of you who are new, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Joe and I am your typical bloke who works 9-5. I'm not exceptionally tall, just a couple of inches over 6' and while I'm not out running marathons I take care to eat healthy and get the proper amount of daily exercise. I consider myself decent looking and while I'm not vain about it, I consider myself to 'clean up' pretty nicely. I've enjoyed relationships with my fair share of women in my youth but nothing compared to what I now enjoy with Jane.

Not that long ago a co-worker of mine complained that women today were impossible. He ranted on about how their idea of equality has ruined them for any traditional relationship where the man is the head of the household and the women were subservient to their husbands. While I could have informed this misguided and ignorant Cretan the error of his ways I thought it would be more satisfying to start this blog and document my experiences as I recall them or as they are happening in real time and perhaps it will help inspire others, men and women alike, to follow suite in their own way.

"So what about this amazing 35 minutes?" you ask.

And here it is:

This morning I woke up with my usual erection and while it would have been extremely satisfying to just turn over and enjoy the carnal pleasures with my wife Jane, she was already up and about for the day and a glance at the clock told me that it was high time for me to be up and getting on with my day as well. A quick shower followed by throwing on some clothes and I was ready for the day, whatever it might bring my way.

As I made my way towards the kitchen I noticed the absence of any scent of breakfast being prepared which was confirmed by two things. Standing in the kitchen I could see clearly that nothing was cooking and secondly, across the room seated at her desk, I saw that my wife Jane was busy working on her latest novel. Judging by her quick typing and complete focus, she was on fire with inspiration for a scene and from past experience I knew better than to interrupt her flow of concentration. I say this not because she would bite my head off, she wouldn't, but because I am the recipient of all her characters experiences. You see, Jane writes erotica. If she writes it, she does it, and if she does it, it's with me. Hence the reason it's in my best interest to not interrupt her.

In case you are wondering what happens if I were to interrupt her flow of thought, I'll admit that I did it once a long time ago on a night when I was ready to call it a day and go to bed and Jane wasn't...

"Jane, how much longer are you going to stay up?"

"Don't worry about it Joe, just go to sleep and I'll be up just as soon as I get this scene written down." She responded.

"You said that a half hour ago." (I might have sounded a bit plaintive but I had been hoping to get some sex before I went to sleep)

About 20 minutes go by and after tossing and turning a few more minutes I get up to get a glass of water and in doing so I walk past Jane who is furiously typing away on her keyboard. She doesn't even look up; I don't think she was aware of me even passing by her on my way to the kitchen.

On my way back I thought I'd try enticing her to bed by being a bit playful. It was just rather unfortunate that in the process I accidentally bumped her keyboard and whatever I did, it caused her screen to go black before starting the rebooting process. The look on her face went through a few phases starting with shock, anger and then contemplative which turned into something else I couldn't quite put my finger on.

She was silent for a moment and I thought she was going to go off on me about how I'd done that intentionally so I started apologizing.

"I am so sorry Jane! That was a complete accident and I was just going to see if I could convince you to come to bed."

She gave me a long look before saying, "I know why you want me to come to bed Joe but if you could have waited just ten or fifteen minutes longer..." pausing a moment and then, "I wish I could just somehow make you understand just how important it is for me to be able to complete an erotic scene from start to finish."

Jane got up from the couch and turned off the lights in the room and headed for the stairs.

"Of course now that my flow of thought is interrupted we might as well head to bed. What did you have in mind when you were calling me upstairs?"

Trailing behind her I was still rather surprised that she hadn't gotten angry but the fact that she was still up for sex floored me!

"Well, uh, if you're up for it..." Stammering a bit, I paused and Jane cut in smoothly, "Never mind, I've got something I think you'll be able to appreciate. Why don't you go get into bed and I'll be right there after I get ready for bed myself." She gave me a wide innocent grin and it seemed she was up for something fun tonight after all. I could feel my cock start to stiffen at the thought as I dropped my boxers on the floor and got into bed before turning off the light.

The master bathroom is just off the bedroom and I could hear Jane going through her nightly ritual of washing her face and brushing her teeth before finally I saw her standing in the doorway with the light behind her. She was wearing one of those short and silky baby doll outfits that stops just shy of covering her shapely butt cheeks. Made of some kind of gauzy see-through material that right now with that light behind her I could clearly see the outline of her long legs and as my eyes traveled up their length she turned just so and my cock twitched as the profile of her full breasts came into view, her nipples straining at the thin material as if begging to be released from their silk prison. She turned light off with a click and while I was still seeing spots, my eyes adjusting to the abrupt darkness, I felt her weight on the mattress as she slipped into bed beside me.

A cool hand suddenly placed on my thigh made me tense up before relaxing as Jane slowly, drawing lazy circles with her fingers, ever so lightly, made her way up my leg until her fingers were gently brushing the side of my balls. My cock had become fully erect and Jane had my full attention as I relaxed, spreading my legs enough to allow her full access.

Jane pushed the sheets down until my cock and upper thighs were completely exposed. The room was too dark for me to see her as she went down on me but I could feel her warm slippery tongue on the tip of my cock as she lapped up the pre cum I knew was already there and it felt exquisite. Her fingers lightly brushing over my balls never stopped their gentle stroking the entire time and while I wasn't focused on that it definitely contributed to the overall sensations that were rippling through my lower body.

I reached over to turn on the light but Jane stopped me whispering, "Not this time Joe, I want you to focus on just the sensations."

I have to confess, I absolutely love watching Jane go down on me. There is just something about the way she looks up at me while taking as much of my cock into her mouth as possible, that tightness of her throat hugging the tip. Just thinking about it creates another surge of excitement to course through my body even as I am disappointed to not be allowed to watch tonight.

Light feathery kisses on my thighs lead to a tentative lick or two on my balls and then ever so gently Jane's tongue is on the underside of one of my balls and it's an amazing feeling to have her drawing it into her mouth slowly; her tongue gently stroking it while the suction pulls my ball fully into her hot mouth. She toys first with one ball and then grants the other the same treatment.

While my balls are taking turns in her mouth, I feel her hand sliding up and down on my shaft and now there is more than enough pre cum for her to focus her thumbs movement to that sensitive spot on the front just under the head. I'm overwhelmed with sensations as my balls are enveloped by Jane's hot mouth and I feel pressure sliding back and forth on my cock which creates this surge of intense feeling throughout my body. I am completely focused on what is being done to me and can feel an orgasm building when Jane switches her position slightly so that her mouth is now hovering over my cock and I feel her warm breath on the head a split second before she slowly goes down on me. Swirling her wet hot tongue around the head on her way down the shaft and then that amazing pressure as I feel the tight muscles of her throat hugging the tip of my cock. I strain to push in deeper and she allows me another half inch before she slowly starts pulling back, her tongue pressing firmly and moving back and forth across the bulging vein that travels up the length of my cock. For the next ten or fifteen, twenty? minutes Jane spends what now feels like an eternity swirling and then dipping my cock into her mouth only a couple of inches, pulling back, going back down without stopping the swirling only now she is taking the entire length. My god, I feel so close to exploding that I can't stop myself from straining to push my cock even deeper into her hot slippery wet mouth. Just as I'm ready to let go with my load Jane pulls back and releases my fully engorged cock from her mouth and says, "Hmmm, if only I could remember what I was going to write next before you interrupted me".

"Uh, what?" I'm having a hard time processing conversation just now and don't know what she is talking about meanwhile my cock is just twitching and pulsing with built up tension. All I can think of saying (but don't) is, "why are you stopping when I'm on the very edge of cumming?!!"

I hear a small self satisfied, even a bit smug, tone in her voice when she replies, "I was in such an intense spot in my latest story when you interrupted my train of thought...and it was sooo hot, sooooo wet, and then you interrupted me."

The sexually induced fog that had been controlling my brain began to clear in bits and pieces as I started hearing what she was saying. Meanwhile Jane had scooted the rest of the way onto her side of the bed and was getting herself comfortable, plumping her pillow into the shape she likes and then tossing and turning a bit before I felt her sexy ass bumping my hip as she curled up on her side turned away from me.

"Oh no you don't... you can't leave me hanging like this!" I exclaimed twisting towards her as I pulled her body towards mine. My cock was pressed between us and I heard her giggle as we wrestled a bit, me trying to get my cock between her legs from behind and damned if she wasn't able to slip out of my grasp and laughing almost fell out of bed in her attempt to get away.

I couldn't see her in the dark but I could tell she was standing next to her side of the bed when she laughed and breathlessly explained.

"Nuh uh, you interrupted my train of thought and I've warned you before that it's important that I be able to finish what I start when I'm working on a story. You interrupted me and that wasn't very nice of you so now you know how it feels..."

"That is so mean to do to me... you can't leave me hanging like this." My voice might have taken on a bit of a pleading tone as I continued, "There are terrible side effects for a man when he doesn't finish..." I'm totally bullshitting here since I honestly don't know of any medically proven side effects to be had from not having an orgasm but there is definitely the discomfort factor and right now I am desperate to have her finish what she started.

"Nope. Don't believe you..." pausing as she cautiously got back into bed, wary of me grabbing for her again, "...however," She resumed sweetly, "If you promise to let me get a good nights sleep I might be able to pick up where I left off when I wake up in the morning."

I thought about that for a moment as she got herself settled back into bed.

"You promise?" I asked, not in too demanding of a tone but let's face it, she has left me hanging and I am either going to have to finish things off myself which, while it gets the job done, is no where near to the pleasure I was experiencing just ten minutes prior.

"I promise" She murmured, already drifting off to sleep.

I lay there unable to fall asleep for a long while as I turned over the options before me. I could take care of myself tonight or, a much more pleasing thought, I could wait until the morning to get more of what I'd been enjoying so much tonight. It was a tough choice but as I drifted off to sleep it occurred to me that as much as I was looking forward to waking up in the morning there might be a future opportunity in which I could get Sweet Revenge. Thinking of what I'd do to her when that time came had me falling asleep with a smile on my face.

All this flew through my mind in a split second and you can read what happened to me upon my Waking Up In The Morning another time, right now I'm sure you just want me to get back to what happened for 35 minutes today.

So I'm standing there in a cold kitchen and it's getting late in the morning and judging by the lack of evidence, Jane has not had breakfast. Coffee, yes. Breakfast, no. Grabbing a coffee cup from the cupboard I poured the last of the coffee into my cup. Only half a cup. Great. I glanced over at Jane, she is in her own world still so I set about making a new pot of coffee and it was while the beans were grinding that she became aware of her surroundings.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come downstairs. I've been up since five working on this new scene." Pausing to drink from her coffee cup, Jane grimaced and set cup back down. "Ugh! Cold coffee. Thank you for making a fresh pot. I would have brought you up a cup when I made the first pot but you looked like you really needed the sleep."

"Yeah thanks, five would have been too early." I responded as I set about scooping the coffee grounds into the waiting filter. "Are you planning on having any breakfast or did you already have something to eat?" The silence behind me had me turning to see if Jane had heard my question, she hadn't. Jane was still sitting at her desk but stretching her arms up over her head and yawning at the same time. Watching her as she slowly rolled her shoulders to work out the tension of sitting at the desk for over four hours I once again realized just how lucky I was to be able to share my life with her.

Jane doesn't focus on her looks the way some women do. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup but she doesn't need it as she radiates a natural beauty. Her long hair is a deep chestnut brown and falls just past her shoulders although this morning she has it up in a messy bun with loose strands on one side curling around her face. Jane sees me staring at her and smiling says, "What?" pushing the loose hair behind her ear and arching one of her shapely eyebrows.

"Just thinking of how good you look and wondering if you are up for anything this morning." I replied thinking that while breakfast was more practical I'd take a good healthy round of sex first if she was up for it.

She contemplates it for a moment and I'm thinking I might be in luck... until she responded, "Well, I kind of wanted to finish writing this scene I've been thinking about for a couple of days now."

My face must have shown my lack of excitement at her suggestion as she quickly added, "Would you be up for making us one of your deluxe breakfasts while I finish the scene and then later this afternoon I'll test the scene out on you to get your 'expert' opinion?"

Taking Jane up on her offer was not a hardship and while I didn't want to seem overly eager I certainly didn't hesitate with my response of "Okay". I have provided my 'expert' opinion on previous scenes and can say unequivocally that as great as a writer as I think Jane is, her ability to transfer her erotic scenes from writing into reality is phenomenal. Hell yeah I'll make breakfast!

I'm not the bragging type but over the years I've picked up a few tips and tricks to making a top notch breakfast. I recall learning a few tricks during this one month I was Stuck In France and I ended up staying with one of the locals. She sure did teach me a lot. Her cooking was exceptional too.

So I'm busy in the kitchen and wondering what the afternoon activities will encompass. Any attempts on my part to get Jane to divulge details about her story are met with a smile and a simple, "I promise you will enjoy it". I honestly don't recall what that breakfast tasted like as my mind was focused on the future more than the food on my plate. After breakfast there were still a few hours left for me to kill so I decided to wrap up a few projects out back that I'd been putting off for some time now and since I had something to look forward to later I was able to dig in and get more done than I would have expected under normal circumstances. Raking up leaves and mowing the grass were much more tolerable tasks when ones mind is focused on sex in the very near future.

As I was putting away my tools and straightening up a bit in the garage I was dismayed to see our adult son turn into our driveway. It had been a few weeks since we last saw him so I knew it would be nice to catch up on what was going on in his life, just not right now. Stifling an urge to ask him to come back in a few hours I told him his mom was inside writing but that she'd be happy to see him. As I followed him inside I have to admit I only had one thing on my mind; Jane's plans for the afternoon.

Let me tell you, if you were to ever be offered what Jane was suggesting you would find it hard to focus on lunch and small talk but that is exactly what I found myself trying to do. My disappointment might have been obvious had anyone looked in my direction when our son says that it's been a long drive to our place and asks if he can crash in the downstairs guestroom. It might be terrible to admit, but the idea of him getting a room in town flashed through my mind before I agreed with Jane that "sure, it was fine..." Don't be judging me now unless you've been in a similar situation and can say that you honestly would choose having your son sleep in the downstairs bedroom vs. out in town when your wife promises you an afternoon such as the one I'd been looking forward to for the past few hours.

With the two of them visiting I decided to head off to my nap in hopes of it sending a subliminal message to my son reminding him that he too was tired. Half an hour later as I'm drifting off to sleep I think I hear him make his way to the spare bedroom.

Shortly thereafter, Jane makes her way upstairs where she disrobes and slips into bed waking me from a light sleep as I feel her long tanned legs sliding next to mine and the additional heat as she presses the full length of her warm body next to mine. There is something special about lying in bed in the middle of a sunny afternoon and having Jane, naked, slip into bed beside me. Just the feeling of her bare skin next to mine, the way she curves her lower body in such a way that I can feel her pressing her mound against my leg, just those things in and of themselves are a turn on for me but I know it's just the beginning.

Jane begins to stroke her hand up and down my legs... and I mean up to the balls and down to the ankles type caress. Each time her hand approaches my balls it feels so good yet all I can think about is, 'when is she going to wrap her full lips around my cock!' But god it feels good what she is doing. Up and down the thighs... now she is cupping my balls and running her nails over them in the lightest, yet most provocative way possible! The other hand is stroking my shaft slowly and now she is leaning over and I can feel her breath on the tip of my cock. She darts her tongue out quickly and a heated wetness coats the rim followed by a warm trail pressed down the front of my cock to the base and back up to the top where the head is enveloped by her mouth and suddenly the tip feels cool air on it but now my balls are being stroked in such an enticing way that I'm distracted to thinking of how good that feels vs. how good that dissipating warmth felt. It has become all about the 'what feels good this instant' rather than what felt good a moment ago.

12