3rd Chromosome: Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

"I'll call that a draw " Lucy finally spoke.

"Next time." Jana responded, slightly indignant.

"Next time I won't be at an orgy the night before."

"Orgy?" Lucy's partner arched an eyebrow. The model went on to explain the night before and all the events that happened. By the end Jana was stroking her cock.

"Maybe I should stick around you." Jana flicked one of Lucy's nipples with her free hand. Before she could respond Jana's phone cut off it's stripper music and started ringing. Reluctantly, she slid out of bed and answered.

"Ms. Defi, this is the Riverside Hotel." Lucy strained her ears trying to listen in despite Jana trying to cover up the phone. "Will you be following through with your reservation and checking in?"

Jana turned a bright shade of red. She was busted, completely busted. "No. I found accommodations for the evening."

"Very well." A click signalled the conversation ending.

"No reservation huh?" Lucy was suddenly standing before Jana. She opened her mouth to respond buy was silenced as Lucy kissed her. Their tongues intertwined as Lucy forced them back onto the bed.

Jana found herself getting thrown onto the bed. She bounced once before looking up and seeing Lucy standing over her. One hand was on a cocked hip while the other pumped her erect member.

"Round 2 bitch!" Lucy announced as she leapt her.

***

And we're done. This one was sorta spur of the moment and continues the Lucy Pinder love that's going on. Thanks! Grobnar

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers
12