3rd Chromosome: Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avril looked away from the phone to her massive member. "Yep. Should I stand or..."

"Right there is fine." Kiera retrieved the tape and started to measure again. "Holy shit."

"Hmm?"

In the background Natalie's ears perked up, she wanted to hear this number.

"14 and 9/10 inches." Kiera stated. "15 inches of solid meat."

Natalie's jaw dropped. No fucking way.

"Phone." Avril presented it to the skinny actress. "This might be the album cover."

"I'm honored. Should I move?"

"No stay right there." Kiera moved about Avril looking for the best shot. Finally she settled for one right next to Avril. It was admittedly quite sexy. Avril's bloated balls resting on her thighs while her dick jutted out from her groin. It curved upward til it was about 8 inches away from her body and even with her nipples. "Perfect."

"Send it to me." Kiera complied and Avril stretched, a grin on her face. "Now what's there to do here besides...woah!"

Kiera attacked Avril's member. Her mouth drawn to the massive meat; hungrily slobbering over the tool. The brunette tried to swallow the turgid tool, yet met with little success. It was simply too big for her to take in given how she was attacking it.

"Woah, woah..you need to slow down." Avril pulled Kiera off of her before pulling her up to her head. She kissed her softly before continuing, "You need to go slow. Just relax your muscles and..yes...that's it!"

The brunette had returned to Avril's member and taken her advice. She relaxed and opened her mouth wide; the monstrous head barely fitting into her mouth. Yet she managed it. Even better, she managed to slowly start sucking on it; Avril shuddered and leaned back into the couch, one hand gliding to her small chest while the other went to Kiera's head. It didn't try to shove her further down the cock; instead it teased her hair and turned the whole encounter into something more sensual.

Natalie stared at the pair jealously. Avril had enthralled Kiera so easily. Was she that good? Or am I that bad? Natalie thought to herself. Her hand subconsciously drifted down to her member. Her solid 12 inches responded to her touch as she began to lightly stroke it.

"Starting without me?" The door to the apartment clicked shut. Emma Watson walked into the room, a smile plastered on her face. She bypassed Natalie and went straight to the duo. "Mmm...hello Avril, glad you could make it."

Avril and Emma locked lips in a kiss; their tongues dueling inside their mouths. "Hey Emma."

Emma bent down to where Kiera was blowing Avril. She pulled her off the cock and locked lips with her fellow Brit.

"And hello to you too." The pair kissed again and then turned their attention to the dick right next to them. They worked as a team, sliding down Avril's member with their tongues til they reached the base, then traveling back up meeting at the tip.

"Oh come on. We can't leave our host out of this." Avril said. All eyes turned to Natalie. The brunette had her fist wrapped around her cock; pleasuring herself to the sight before her. "Emma why don't you..."

"Gladly" The pixie like woman got back on her feet and turned to face Natalie. Clothes disappeared off her body as she made her way to the current alpha. Soon she was standing before Natalie in nothing but her panties; her own bulging member barely contained within the pink underwear.

"You look like you're missing out." Emma stated as she fingered her waistband.

"I'm..." Natalie started to say she was fine but Emma silenced her with a kiss.

"Missing out." The pixie-ish woman straddled Natalie into a hug. Their two cocks pressed up against other; separated only by a thin piece of cotton.

Their lips smacked together in a duel as hands explored the each others' body. A breast was grabbed, a nipple pulled, a butt pinched. Emma gained the upper hand when she twisted her partners' nipple. Leaning into Natalie, her weight brought them down deep into the chair.

Emma then surprised Natalie by pulling off of her. The Harry Potter star climbed down and got down on her knees before her. "Spread'em!"

Natalie complied and cooed as Emma grasped ahold of her cock. She gave it one tender lick then went south. Natalie gripped the armrests as Emma actually went past her balls to her very sensitive, and wet, slit. Emma worked her tongue along each lip before diving in. Her appendage drove deep into her honey pot; lapping at the juices and riling up the brunette.

"Ahhh!! What are you doing?!" Natalie cried out. Emma had never gone this far south. It was practically forbidden.

Emma pulled back, her face splattered with a mix of precum and vaginal juices. "Exactly what's needed!"

Before Natalie could respond Emma tackled her again; this time slathering Natalie's face with her own juices as she kissed her deeply. Who knows what had gotten into the english actress but whatever the role she was playing, she was performing it with gusto.

"Is she ready?" Avril asked from the couch. She and Kiera were in a post coital cuddle, and the blonde was ready to move onto her next lover.

"Ready!" Emma announced, dismounting Natalie and presenting her like an offering. Avril strutted her way over to the stunned brunette, her member sticking out in front of her; pointing the way to Natalie's moist pussy. It was ripe for conquest.

"Turn around." It was a command not a request, and the stunned Natalie complied without even hesitating. Avril drank in the full ass that was now on display; her pussy was ripe and leaking; the lips seemed engorged. She was going to enjoy this.

Avril guided her member in; the large head easily brushing aside any attempts for those luscious lips to stay closed. Natalie screamed as it forced it's way inside. In truth, she was a giver,not a receiver; nothing even close to this size had ever been attempted to be put inside her sex.

"Oooh, that's right!" Avril smacked Natalie's ass. "Don't you love that?!"

Emma had backed off now, watching the scene unfold before her. She wasn't the only one; Kiera wrapped her arms around Emma from behind in a hug.

"Sexy isn't it." Kiera whispered into Emma's ear. Her hands crept down the actresses body until they reached her panties. "Overdressed aren't we?"

With a slight grunt of effort, Emma got her underwear off. They were stretched out considerably as her 8 inch member was fully erect and pulling them away from her body.

"Much better." the taller actress wrapped a hand around Emma's junk; slowly backed them up to the couch.

Kiera hit the furniture and slowly guided down Emma. The brunette gasped as Kiera's 10 inch member presented itself at her entrance. With a sly smile she slid down; her hungry pussy enveloping Kiera's cock.

"Reverse cowgirl today?" Emma asked while looking over her shoulder.

"Mmmhmmm." Kiera reached up and started to massage Emma's mounds as the girl started to run her body up and down her member.

"So good..." Emma cried out as she started to flex in earnest, her ass quaking as she slammed herself down onto Kiera's cock. The sitting brunette emitted a soft moan in delight, her hands pinching down on Emma's nipples.

Meanwhile, Avril's balls were slapping Natalie's thighs as she roughly pounded the alpha. Each thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper into her partner; stretching her to new lengths, yet providing the utmost stimulation to the blonde. At one point she just stopped moving; enjoying the feeling of Natalie's tight cunt around her cock, how it seemed to pulse as the muscles struggled to grasp her thick member.

"God! You're so fucking tight! I bet you never had anyone go this far with you!" Avril slapped Natalie's butt as she starting pounding her from behind again. "Say it!"

"Never!" Natalie cried out in a haze. "Never this far!"

"You like it don't you?" Avril yelled at Natalie. Emma and Kiera both stopped their copulating and watched as Avril continued her domination of their alpha. The blonde let out a particularly deep thrust when her partner didn't respond. "Don't you!?"

"Yes!" Natalie yelled, admitting it to Avril, Emma, Kiera and most importantly herself. She loved being filled up so much, loved how the member just seemed to rip her open. Her body couldn't control itself as another orgasm raced through her.

Avril grunted as neared her own orgasm. It had been days since she fucked someone and her balls were just aching to release their cargo. She changed her pace, slowing down but increasing her strength; maximizing pleasure for Natalie and herself. Both hands gripped Natalie's waist as Avril gave her long deep strokes that bottomed out in her love box.

"I hope you're ready, cause this is going to be a big one." Avril gave one last push and came. Her voice rose in octaves as her dick bulged and released its' load. Avril imagined that Natalie's belly was swelling comically as she unloaded. Her cries slowed down as her cock continued to release, steadily dwindling its orgasm.

Natalie passed out as she came. Avril's dick spurted its' life out as it released jets of cum. Her pussy, stretched out to no end by the massive invader, still released a torrent of juices. It clamped down as best as it could trying to contain the bucking cannon that unleashed waves of cum. The alpha brunette's eyes rolled up and she went limp; her mouth locked open in a silent orgasmic scream. Avril finished her orgasm; her member finishing its' job then withdrawing from the abused Natalie. It popped free with a loud splort noise.

"Who's next?" Avril asked. Her cock didn't even get completely flaccid before it started to rise again.

***

It was a scene of absolute carnage. Bodies were strewn all over the room, some still piled up where they fell. Replace the layers of cum with blood and one would have a mass murder scene. Yet, this was the results of the groups' orgy. People moaned as they started to regain consciousness.

"Ugh, what was that?" Kiera asked rubbing her head.

"A blonde hurricane." Emma stated with adoration in her eyes.

Avril rose up from the pile of body and stretched. Her cock already erect and curving up her body. "That was a good warmup. Who's ready for more?"

***

It was obvious that the balance of power had shifted in this group. Natalie was no longer the one calling the shots; Avril now had control. The blonde had so thoroughly dominated the group that there was no question of it. Natalie meekly went along with it, she couldn't get enough of that cock. If there were any doubts, Avril and her 15 inches of cock were sure to silence them.

***

And we're done. Thanks again for all the ratings/feedback/comments. You guys are the reasons I keep going. Now, the request line is open: you can leave a comment here or msg me directly. Celeb, size, and plot if you have one. Just don't request on Monday and expect a finished product on Friday. By the way, I do more than just futanari, that just seems to be the overwhelming subject my readers enjoy. Later, Grobnar.

12