3's: She Said So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more, and he'll be out of your system girl." She tries to install some confidence in herself.

It is Friday, her third day at the gym. The stranger walks up to her and gives his greeting. She responds with a hello and watches him make his rounds in her area. With only a few more minutes to go, her phone rings. She recognizes her ex's number, that and the ID name with JACKASS. He called to let her know he can have his daughter for the weekend. She almost responds too quickly. She catches herself and plays it off by acting like she caught something in her throat. She acts with a fake irritated mood, so he doesn't suspect anything and hangs up. Endorphins and adrenaline started pumping as she brainstorms tonight's matchup.

Upon leaving she gathers her daughter and sees the stranger. He opens the door for them and she gives a time for him to come by in a low sultry voice. "9:00 pm. Not a second later."

"I'm ready." He replies.

Seeing her three times a week grew on him quickly. Like clockwork she came inside the gym Monday, Wednesday, and Friday dropping her daughter off in the day care area and she is exercising her thickalicious design on the treadmill. Every day he prayed she would not lose weight or shrink in size.

He walks the treadmill area more than considered; cleaning more times than necessary, while her booty bounces cheek to cheek and he would have to keep himself from snatching her out of her workout attire. Too many nights he would wake up with a raging hard-on only to stroke the stiffness away. With only two positions he is practically hooked.

Still, he wonders about her personally. He likes her assertive demeanor, nothing wrong with a woman taking charge. When her phone rings, he just so happens to be within earshot to get the gist of the conversation. What he doesn't notice is the gleeful feeling she went through knowing her plans can move forward.

He checks the clock and it was time for her and her daughter to leave. Like a gentleman he holds the door open for them. She gives him the time while walking past him. His dick jumps straight into attention. He gives his response in a baritone voice that she did not expect. She drives off and he barely contains his excitement. "Tonight, it will be, wild."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two are currently in their homes contemplating for the third time around they will be receiving quite possibly the greatest climax in their lives.

Her ex-husband had come by and went. They keep their conversations towards each other very limited to their daughter only. Once they leave she cleans up the living area. After that she takes a nice soak in her tub to relax a bit, and to plan what to wear. Considering she believes this will be the last time and for her to move on, she must send him off properly.

He asks his boss to let him get off an hour early. It takes some convincing by having him open and close on Sunday. He wants to rest a bit before giving his milf dick-for-days in one night. He goes home and immediately creates a bath. He bought an item that when added into the bath water it helps revitalize your stamina and energy. He washes his hair as well.

These two prepare for their romping tryst carefully. They have always been clean and sanitary their last two times but this time they are pulling out all the stops.

He looks at his phone and it is a half hour to 9. "Shit. Can't be late." He grabs his keys and drives to her place.

She looks in her phone and it is 8:55. "I swear if he is late..." A knocking sound comes through at the door making her nearly jump in her pacing. She gets herself together, clears her throat as she turns the door knob. On the other side her handsome stranger became a dashing rogue gentleman. His well ironed and crisp black jeans, a short-sleeved chocolate brown with three buttons, all undone polo shirt, with matching clean casual work boots. He even shaved and trimmed his facial hair to a low and soft touch. His once braids were now in dreads. Her insides quiver, sending waves of lust she had not experienced. She allows him in, he walks through feeling her eyes scan him.

He arrives and knocks thinking it was a little too hard. He feels very restless, but he wants to appear calm and patient, to be ready for whatever she has planned. He recites a mantra that helps him but the moment he sees her visage the incantation vanishes. She dressed herself in white booty shorts that increases her bountiful curves to unseen proportions, a red top that reaches down to her thighs, and hooker heels to match. Her braided hair makes her look years younger, and the large earrings clink sound for some reason feel hypnotic. He walks in when he is allowed and notices the sweet fragrance she uses. Her dark skin glistens a little from the skin moisturizer she applied earlier.

Inside the living area by the couch he turns to see her still standing by the door watching him. She shuts the door with a hard slam. He takes a breath, calming his inner animal. Her presence is radiating fiercely and he his barely holding on to his sanity. She walks over to him. The heels put her right at eye level. She searches his dark, cool eyes. Her hands are twitchy. She can't decide to choke him and see if his response will be one of terror, disgust, or pleased. Then there is the matter of his beast in his pants. Dreams of wrapping her drooling, hot mouth around his member and making him succumb has been recurring almost every night.

He wants to make the move, because he hasn't ever. He feels guilty for not being more aggressive, but she gets satisfaction from his submission and so does he. Oh, that ass of hers, but tonight, her facial cheeks and her neck have his attention right now. Should he bite her? Should he take such a chance?

"Enough of this. Drop your pants." He goes to sit down to do as she demands. "No, remain standing." Again, he does as he is told. Slowly he unbuckles his pants. The pants fall to his ankles and then the underwear comes soon after. She stares a bit to welcome the tool of her desire back. He is already hard and ready just like he promised. She sees the veins even from her height.

He reaches out to her waist, he grabs her, and she is surprised that she did not notice him move. He waits to see if this is ok. She says nothing and gives no response for him to stop. His hands move toward her front and he unfastens the first button. He waits again, and still no objection. All three get undone and then he places his thumbs inside the shorts and slowly pulls them down with him kneeling along with the motion. He looks up and pulls her red thong down as well.

She steps out of them both leaving her heels on. He pulls his under garments off as well, both still in his shirt and shoes. She comes close to him placing his strong large hands on each of her cheeks. She remembers when it would vex her to see a man place his hands on a woman's ass like he owns her. Yet, this stranger makes her feel sexy, not trashy.

His penis goes in between her thighs, her sopping labia rubs the outer rim of his prick. They both give a shuddering gasp of pleasure. The stranger begins moving back and forth with a slow grind. His bulbous tip is pokes out on the other side every time their abdomens connect. Both have never had this experience before. Precum leaks from his hole and her juices slide down her thighs.

"Condom, now." She cravingly demands.

"Yes." He grabs his pants and pulls out a glove and slips it on. She grabs at his hose and guides it in.

"Fuck yes. You will fuck me in this position." He starts, he has to lean back on his right foot a bit to utilize a proper angle of penetration. Using only waist motions he slays her pussy with circular stirrings.

"Oooooooohhhhhh." She clamps his wrists trying her best to stave off her first orgasm. With every insertion her heels come off the floor delivering a small clack sound. He has never done this position. The strain on his calves and back are excruciating, but he holds on.

"You will cum. I'll make sure of it." His first time giving her a declaration. He increases his speed gripping her cheeks harder.

"Mmmmmmmhmmmmm! Oh shit, damn!" She finally releases, shaking through the rifts of her bliss. He gets himself upright to hold her and he feels relief from the strenuous strain he put his body through.

"I'm still ready." He assures her.

"What?" He doesn't give time to comprehend. He raises her right leg hooking it between his forearm and bicep. He had not pulled out of her and she feels the shift of her walls against his black steel. With her left hand she grabs the back of his neck. Her right-side dangles but he holds onto her with his arm. One, hard, swift movement has her in awe. Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! His expert use of force has her reeling in delight.

"Oh...My...Mother...Fucking...God!" Sweet music to his ears. Looking at her state of intoxicated frenzy makes him feel accomplished. He has achieved so much in such a short amount of time for this session.

"Ok, ok, ok. Stop for a second." She pleads. He did not expect that. She seems so insatiable and strong that any cries of surrender would never come from her juicy lips. That realization has him bring her lips to his. They taste so sweet, and she moans in his mouth. His tongue is so fat and moist. He disengages their tongue lock and then places her foot gently back onto the floor making sure to not give her muscle cramps.

She watches him; observing the sweat that falls and slides off his body. Only one position and he look so drain but she hopes he has more.

"Breaks over." Again he doesn't give her time to react properly and he picks her thick, curvaceous body up with one arm wrapped around her waist. He hoists her up using his free arm to hook a leg and when he gets his leverage he hooks the other. She locks her fingers behind his neck. His hard dick finds her opening and he shifts his shaft inside.

"Oh no! Ooooooohh!" She squirms form the infusion.

"Me or you?" He asks. She begins rocking back and forth on his fuck stick keeping as much focus on keeping his member half engorged always. His face is stoic but in a hot way. He wants to keep this going. He is in this for the long haul. He feels his lower body becoming tired, but he does not care.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" He maneuvers his hands to her cheeks and keeps her in place. SLAM! "Arrrrrgh! You motherfucker!" SLAM! He keeps his follow through hard, strong, and precise. Each time her neck snaps backwards. Her eyes make her look possessed by the dick god himself.

His expertise is so overwhelming tonight. She was self-assured that she was going to be able to handle him. WHAM! More torturous pleasure sears through her vagina, shocking her system into overdrive.

"Faster." He brings her close, their chests touching one another. He puts his motions into rapid fire. Her moans ripple into his ear, and her pussy drenches the floor. He hears the drops hit the ground as if his ears are next to the splashes themselves. He fucks her like a mad man trying to convert a woman of god to the dark carnal side.

His feet begin to slip from the wet surface and slows himself down to regain his footing. His breathing is ragged. Too long has it been since he put in such exertion. Good thing his job allots him full body work. He brings her down to her feet, his schlong slips out of her. Her tenderness makes her tremor; barely able to remain standing. She wants to call it quits but he has yet to cum. That thought makes her want to continue this battle. She remembers his yell of release. Its call so primal, and yet so innocent.

She raises his face to look her in her eyes. "I want you to cum after this."

"I'm ready." He aggressively turns her back to him. Again, he raises her off the floor with one arm wrapped around her waist. She is surprised he still has such strength left in him. She was expecting him to take her to the couch and finish her off. He leans back to support her weight and she reaches around to grab anything.

"I will cum for you, but, this will be intense. Please, bear through it." He takes a long inhale and exhale. His intense breath tingles her neck. He grind-fucks her insides while standing.

"Mmmmmmm! Shit! Dammit all!" He wasn't lying when he told her it would be intense. From her already sore and delicate pussy and worn out muscles, his technique isn't just killing her softly but also digging deep into her being. Her mind races, her spirit loses control, and she releases her essence once again. Something snaps within her upper body goes limp. Saliva seeps out of mouth as a large stream from each corner falls to the ground. Tears fall like rivers as she can't even begin to understand how this stranger can be so out of the world good.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" That snaps her back to reality. "Let me down, I want it!" He hears the hunger in her voice. He sets her back onto her feet. Even though he stopped, the semen is still rushing to erupt. He can't hold out on any longer. She gets to her knees and pulls the condom off. All reserves or questions have been thrown through the window, shattering any doubts.

"Give me that cum!" She twist-jerks his dick and finally...

"FUUUUUUUUUCK, YEEEEEEESSSSSS! URRRRRRGH!" Large, thick, long ropes of white cover her face, mouth, and tongue. His taste is sweet she realizes. She samples by swallowing swallow some, and the warm liquid soothes her throat.

"Tastes good." She says absently out loud. He shoots one last shot surprising her. He comes down from his high and looks down. He sees her face not realizing he had vandalized her with his spunk. He runs to the kitchen without a word. She remains where she is with an expression of confusion. Why did he look so scared? Does she look that horrible with his cum on her face?

He comes back with a wet rag and wipes her face gently. He cleans her face like babe. When he is done he looks at her features. Beautiful as always. He didn't even mind his cum on her. In the past, every woman he has sprayed had a horrible reaction, even his previous girlfriend of years reacted in a cruel, detestable manner. He walks her to the couch and they sit next to each other. They are too spent for anything else.

She turns to him. "Hi, I'm Dalia."

He smiles and says, "Nice to finally meet you Dalia. I'm Curtis."

12