4-4-5 Christmas at the Bar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you have no idea what being a sister is like?"

"None at all; sorry. Unless you're trying to sleep with yours, that is," she laughed. I didn't. "Oh. I see. I take it she didn't like that idea?"

"Yeah." I was short on words now that someone finally wanted to talk to me about it. Bummer.

"Hey!"

"Huh?"

"I said, kiss me if you're not gonna talk."

"But it was just..."

She cut off my blathering with her words, and from then on, each new word was spoken with our lips still touching. "I'll leave you alone about, just tell me you didn't straight-up tell her you thought she was foxy or some nonsense."

"Actually, Inevertold her. A friend's sister found out IsaidI hada crushon her, that's it."

"So explain to her that you don't want to?"

"That's just it. Idowant to." She cut me off to take a kissing break, kissing deeply at my admission of my lust for my sister. Her hand went down to feel my pants; to see whether I was turning myself on or if she was, I couldn't guess. She seemed hungrier. Thinking of me with Becky was turning her on too.

"Have you actually talked to her about it?" She'd stopped teasing my leg and was rubbing my cock openly with the palm of her hand.

"I don't mean to be a wet blanket, Garnet, but things just got all out of hand. There was this big fight; I think I really stepped on her toes big time."

"Well, you know your own business best, I suppose. As long as you care for her, truly and dearly, and not just for sex, then that's all that matters."

"But I do! I love her!"

"A little louder, maybe? But don't tell me, tell her."

"If I can find her again..."

"Good luck," she concluded, kissing me on the cheek, adding to my collection.

That really threw me for one. A seemingly normal woman and her equally red-haired husband were actually brother and sister; and by the sound of it, they had kids, too. I entertained the idea that it wasn't her brother she married, but she called him "Roan," and the guy who introduced herself as her husband said his name was "Rubious Roanoak." Ruby, garnet. Eden, North Carolina; Roanoak Rapids, North Carolina. It all fit.

Wow. Married. Here I had never heard of a brother and sister hooking up until spring of that year, now there were siblings that were married couples. The possibilities seemed endless when I allowed myself to think about them, but for what? Becky hates me now.

************88

Given my choices, I decided to linger around the dancing grass. I wanted to bump into my date, but instead, I caught sight of Becky surrounded by men and an even wider circle around her was formed by jealous women. I decided to try the delicious snack bar again rather than watch her flirt with anything that stared at her chest rather than her face.

I sampled the many types of bubbly available, and it was working wonders on my mood. And did I ever need it. As for Garnet's idea, she was right: Kissing had done me a world of good. The more I kissed her, the less she resembled my sister in my mind. It made me remember the time we had sex, but then I started wondering what it'd be like to have sex with Becky, even more so to marry her, and then I'm back to square one.

You know how sometimes you need an angel in the works to fix things for you? It was like that then as I stood there between the fat goose on bread and the black fish eggs on toast. I had Riley to help me out before, and then Garnet, but I was alone again, and I confess I needed more moral support.

Matter of fact, Riley showed upagain. She was snuggled up with someone obscenely attractive (big surprise there, given the town we were in) in a way that makes it hard to tell who starts where.

It was time for a change. A new, more direct Derrick Gains. One that wasn't butter for his abusive sister to melt.

I walked right up and introduce myself with my lips on Riley's neck without waiting for her to untwine herself from whoever it was she had latched on to. Given how our last conversation ended, I thought it might be the encouragement she needed to make her feel like I had taken considerable consideration of her request. She parted from her partner with a noisy lip-smacking (love it when girls do that of their own accord) and turned to face me. "Hey, you!"

I got another kiss hello, followed by one from her girl mate, to whom I had yet to be introduced.

"This him?" she asked.

"Derrick, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Crisis. Cry, this is Derrick, the guy from the bar."

"He's gorgeous, just like you said." I got another affectionate kiss from Crisis, who sent the adorable Riley off to enjoy the party so she and I could talk business.

"That's an interesting dress," I said from our turning spot on the dancing green.

She did a spin for me, and indeed, "Crisis Upon Us" was written down the bias of her shimmery little dress, which wasn't quite as glorified as what Reoren, Becky, and Riley were wearing. Come to think of it, Garnet's was lower-profile as well, little more than a stone-red tube covering her from breasts to knees. "We cheerleaders made our own dresses," she explained, "and we all put our names on them."

"Righteous. What's yournamename?"

She shrugged ignorantly; we began to dance. "She told you, right?"

"You mean about thenudge nudge?" She nodded. "I barely know her, man. Aren't the two of you getting on just fine?"

"I thought it'd help her relax, you know? She's really afraid of boys."

"And you're not?"

She shrugged. "Ithink it's okay to have sex, but she's pretty weird about the idea, like she's only allowed to try anything unconventional once she gets into college. You've been around; doyouthink it's a good idea?"

"I think a person should be able to get down how she likes," I philosophied, "butInever had no three-ways when I was in high school. I mean, you still live with your parents, right?"

"Butyoudon't, college boy," she said with an enticing smile.

"I actually didn't get back into college this semester," I explained warily. What had Riley told her? "I was on a trip with the kids to Romania or somewhere; Riley and me met about eight seconds after I got back."

"Anyways, Ry's a really sweet girl, and I don't want her to get hurt. I think that if she didn't end up with me, she'd probably wanna hook up withyou, but you don't strike me as the settling type. Wouldyoube happy, dating just her?"

I cast an eye off in the direction the little girl had gone. "I donno. I'm beginning to doubt my old ways now that I've been around the block a few times."

"But Ry, she hasn't done all that yet. If it's withyou, she'll be able to do it once, and you're already friends, so you're just being there for her in that sense, and she can keep being gay if she wants."

"What about you?"

"Me, I've had enough dick to where I don't need to complain about it for a few months, and her pussy issooosoft."

I couldn't help but grin appreciatively.

"Besides," she purred, "I never said anything about swearing off dick, and neither did she. It just so happens that we ended up together and neither of us carry that equipment. Butyoudo. Just call this our lucky day."

"Lucky day, call it? Yours, not mine?"

"From whereI'mstanding, yeah. I mean, seriously. Ry, shereallycares about me. She puts more effort into one date than any guy has ever put into the entire month I put up with him. I want to keep her around, you know? With your help, neither of us have to go cock-free, and no disastrous strain on our relationship. She made sure to point out you were dating someone, you know."

"I hope it doesn't turn you off to be contradicted by a male peer, but I think you'll findI'mthe lucky one. I never guessed you'd be so beautiful, and I never once hoped Riley would be able to see anything but your eyes in her future or her bed."

"Two scrumptious high school girls, yours for the night, no attachments, with probable returns? How about it, stud? When's the last time you had virgin blood on that dick of yours?"

Now I was getting interested. "You mean you haven't popped her yet?"

"I don't get to finger her much; not her pussy, anyway," she smiled slyly, "she said she wanted to wait a while to see if a strapping older man came along. Call it my fault for telling her there's nothing like having your hymen broken by a man's prick." She squeezed down on my cock just like everyone else I danced with that night. Jeeze. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. Yay women.

"You've been dating for all of five days...?"

"I know, right? I thought we were gonna get tea or something like girls do together, but she took me to the burger place, got me all fat, then took me straight to bed. Made me come like... Well,youknow, you've been so helpful to her... tous."

I was still thinking of something clever to say, or perhaps an answer for her, but she interrupted me with one of those reckless, hot cheerleader kisses. Me, I was never much for cheerleaders back when I was in high school, but it was nice to know they weren't getting any older as I got on in life.

The exciting young girl left me in peace after giving me the required kiss on the cheek just above her girlfriend's mark, telling me they were getting a room in a few hours and that they'd be waiting.

I still had plenty of nothing to do, so I wandered about freely, having a game of "who would I fuck?" There were girls that attracted plenty of attention, there were guys as well, and I amused myself walking through the grass seeing everyone interact. I was beginning to miss my boys at this point, though. "Who would I fuck" wasn't the same game without them or a mighty pint of delicious pale. Or dark; I'm more in the mood for dark by moonlight.

A few girls pulled me aside for a dance, and dance we did. I wrote my name on their card; they got more lipstick on my face. Actually, no matter what my mood was, I couldn't shake the desire to get my cock inside of one of these well-dressed ladies. Guess Becky was right: some things never change.

I found Reo again at last, her dance card as packed with names as my face was with lipstick. She glued herself to me to hear all about my night, though I didn't bother asking her about any of the men she'd danced with. When someone approached her with claim to her hand, she gave them about two minutes each, keeping me always nearby. It was on one of those excursions that I noticed a certain spot on her neck, just below her ear. Adarkspot. Lipstick. I knew that shade, too.

"I see you ran into my sister," I said, my mood involuntarily darkening.

"Yeah, she told me you were up to your old tricks again tonight," she said casually, draping her arms over my neck for yet another dance. I imagine her feet must've been getting rather tired by then; she couldn't've taken a break yet with so many scribbles covering the small folded card dangling from her wrist.

"I'd say 'same old Beck,' but this is rather new behavior on her part, in my defense."

"Whatever; I already told both of you I can make my own decisions. What do you want to do? You know, when the dance is over...?" What, indeed. What fragile relationship I'd begun with her was quickly spiraling into something more, and I could feel her waiting for me to take that step with her.

It was at least two hours later after we'd sat and chatted for a while and I'd gotten some more drink in her before I started talking to her about what I "might" like to do that night. I made a point of scaring all the men away that approached so as not to be interrupted, and I think she liked the idea of me being protective of her.

"I was hoping we could make it a quiet night, just the two of us," I said warmly.

"I'd like that." And indeed, a smile was quickly infecting her face.

"Only..."

She groaned; she was expecting bad news, it seemed. "Not your sister again..."

"No, nothing like that. I've got this friend, and she told her girlfriend about me, and..."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I didn't get around explaining to them that I wasn't leaving without my date before they took off."

"Leaving? Date? I'm sorry; what are you trying to say?"

"They invited me to spend the night with them. They know I came with a date, but..." I looked into her eyes in a surge of sincerity, "...I didn't make it clear I wasn't leaving without her."

"Derrick... That's just a misunderstanding; are they still here? Maybe we could... all go to dinner or something?"

I took her hands in mine, still looking her in the eye. We naturally squared off, sharing a rather interesting, if awkward moment. Here I'd just offered her a most wonderful night (more according to her own imagination than my promises), and now she was prompting me to chase after two grade-school dorsal fins with her hunting them by my side, trading in her dolphin whistle for a set of shark's teeth. I don't think I've ever been so touched.

"It may be too late."

"See, that's your thing," she huffed, rolling her eyes and grabbing me by the hand, "you give up too easily. Let's go."

"One more dance."

I twirled twirled Reo, her eyes alight with laughter, mouth stretched into the largest smile I'd ever seen on her face. "Look Derrick, it's snowing," she said with an enchanting glow. We both looked up, and snowflakes lightly frosted our faces.

She stuck out her tongue to taste the frozen water, and for a moment I could see her as a child; naive, wondering, and very lovely. I drew her closer and kissed her softly.