4:41 AM

Story Info
She tried to be good, she really did.
1.5k words
3.91
28k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:30 pm

Kate beginning to lose hope. She laid out naked on her boyfriend Hunter's bed as he...typed diligently on his computer. He was a year younger and in his senior year at college, and had a paper due in the morning. She'd already proof read it, three times even, but the man was dead set on making this art history paper as much of a masterpiece as the painters he wrote about.

"Hunter sweetie" she moaned, "don't you want to come lie down and paint me with that big meaty brush of yours?" "I wish I could babe, but I have to save all my paint for the Mona Lisa." This wasn't some badly acted out role playing fantasy, it's just the dumb way they talked to each other. Kate understood though, Hunter had really turned himself around after nearly failing out of school his freshman year. Now four years later Art History was the only class standing between him and graduation. They playfully lobed bad puns at one another for a while as he worked, more then happy to devote some attention to his naked girlfriend, even if he was stuck at the computer with five more pages to somehow make his way through.

1:00 am

The lights are off and Hunter is still typing away, squinting at his books in the dim computer light. He didn't have to, and it was sweet that he would sacrifice his eyesight so she could sleep comfortably. Kate had dressed for bed in the matching black tank top and cotton panties she had been wearing around all day and cuddled up with a pillow. She watched him work for just a bit longer as she drifted off to sleep.

2:35 am

Kate cracked her eyes to the sound of a book hitting the floor. Hunter was finally finished. Through hazy vision and the bright moonlight that filtered through the window she would make out the figure of a man stumbling towards the far side of the bed, removing his jeans and t-shirt, and climbing under the covers. Moments later, there was a soft snore and Kate was relieved he would actually be getting some sleep tonight, even if it meant ignoring the still noticeable call from between her legs to wake him up immediately and take what she needed. "Not tonight" the thought to herself as she drifted back to sleep. "Tonight, I'll be good............"

4:25 am

Hunter ravaged Kate's dripping cunt like a crazed madman. She yelled out to the heavens but despite all her screaming and squirming there was no possible escape from his grip or his rock hard cock pounding her, not that she actually wanted to get away. She felt her orgasm building and just as she felt like she could finally explode...she woke up.

Dazed and somewhat lost, she picked her head up and looked around the room. She was drenched in sweat and as she slowly begin to regain her bearings she realized she was grinding her pelvis into the mattress rhythmically. Slowly she brought herself to a halt. She was shaking, and fairly positive that it wasn't sweat that clung her underwear to her still tingling pussy. Kate laid on her back very still and tried to slow her breathing. Hunter was still fast asleep, drained from more school work then any sane human being would attempt to cram into a single day. Again she heard the call, louder then ever, to wake him and take what she thought she could do without for the night.

4:41 am

Kate laid wide awake, just staring. Hunter was on his back and through the thin bed sheet she could tell that he was sporting a noticeable erection, completely innocent middle of the night . But was it really innocent? Kate couldn't shake the image of what she saw in her own mind. What was going through his head? Was she in it? What was he dreaming about doing to her? That was that, she couldn't take it anymore.

Kate peeled off her panties and tank top and threw them to the floor. She pulled the sheet back and reached into Hunter's boxers to take hold of the prize she'd had her eye on all damn night. Hunter slowly came to, not quite sure what was going on. In the dim moonlight he could make out Kate, smiling like a crazy woman as she stroked his manhood, stopping only to grip the waistband of his shorts and pull them off in one quick motion before moving to straddle him. Kate leaned in for a deep wet kiss, pressing her abdomen against Hunter's now very awake dick.

She kissed and licked a trail down his body, never once allowing hers to lose contact with the object of her obsession which would soon be hers. She paused when it slipped in between her breasts and kissed around Hunter's abs while she lightly humped him with her cleavage. Finally, continuing on her journey, she soon reached what she had set out for and wasted no time enjoying it. She took a firm grip of his shaft and sucked the head into her mouth. Hunter leaned his head back and first moaned, and then jumped with surprise as Kate slid as much of his length into her mouth as she could. She bobbed her head up and down with urgency as her boyfriend just stared in disbelief. Just a moment ago he was sound asleep but now he was truly living a dream.

Once Kate was sure she had the cock she'd been craving all night nice and hard for her she sat up and positioned herself over it still holding on with one hand, and easily slipped herself onto Hunter, sliding straight down with the assistance of the hours she'd spent aroused and helpless coating her pussy with what seemed like an endless flow of juices. She smiled with that same crazed grin and hunter sat up to embrace this seemingly insane doppelganger of his sweet, sane girlfriend as she rode him. They made out passionately and he gripped her ass hard with his right hand, giving it a quick smack before clamping down just as he knew she loved it. Kate drew fast, sharp breaths in Hunter's ear and ground her clit against his body as she relentlessly bucked her hips up and down on him.

Finally Kate threw her arms around Hunter's neck and held him tightly as she came. Waves of pleasure radiated through her body and she buried her face in his shoulder to muffle the screams that would undoubtedly upset his neighbors at this ungodly hour. She came down from her orgasm still twitching with aftershocks and stared into Hunter's eyes before kissing him softly but passionately. He was still lost in amazement in everything that was going on, Kate knew it and loved it. She steadied herself with a hand on his chest to remove herself from his still very hard cock, a situation she knew she knew she would need to tend to before she could feel her cravings, and now his had been fulfilled.

Hunter leaned back on his hands and Kate kneeled between his legs. She began by licking up and down the shaft, removing a thick coating of her own cum with her tongue. It didn't take long before Hunter was once again lost in the deep vacuum of her enthusiastic mouth, once hand kneading his balls and the other stroking the area of his shaft that her lips couldn't quite reach. After a night like tonight, it didn't take much. She saw the signs of Hunter's fast approaching orgasm and pulled back to concentrate her sucking on the top of his penis, swirling her tongue around its head as she moved both hands to quickly stroke his length. When it came Kate worked as fast as she could to swallow all of Hunter's load but it was too much, too fast and trails of cum escaped her lips and made their way down his shaft. When Kate was sure he was fully drained she resumed licking and cleaning his now softening member of every drop she couldn't bear to waste.

5:20 am

Hunter laid on his back with Kate across his chest. They mumbled a few mostly incoherent sentences about how hot of a time they had just had. Maybe a customary "I love you" was mentioned somewhere but for the most part anything they said was sweetly spoken gibberish. It was late, rather it was early. Hunter needed to be at school in four hours, it was going to be brutal, but it was worth it. Kate would enjoy a morning of sleeping in, in Hunter's bed. She would have the apartment to herself most of the day while he chugged coffee in a bid to stay awake through all his classes. She smiled content with the thought of her lazy day, completely unaware that Hunter was already scheming a sexy revenge for making him suffer exhausted all day at school.