4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,863 Followers

Aidan was still lying atop of Amanda, holding her tightly and keeping his still fully aroused cock deep inside of her when he said, "That was fucking awesome, Amanda. You're the best"

Aidan moved his lips to her neck, just below her hairline and kissed her hard, leaving a clear mark on her that could be seen easily if she lifted her hair.

Still breathing heavily from her own multiple orgasms of the last ten minutes, Amanda responded, "We shouldn't have done this with your father in the house. I was worried I would be too loud and I think I was right. You feel so incredible in me and you made me scream my head off."

"If I know my father right, he has being drinking on the flight home, so he can sleep when he comes home. So he's probably passed out in the den. But I'll go check on him. His surprising arrival has made us extend our time together. So you should be more worried about your husband. I mean, I don't think he would take real well to waking up with his pretty little wife missing."

Aidan lifted himself a bit, as if he were going to pull out of his married lover. She, with a panicked look on her face, glanced at the clock on the bed-stand and noticed it was already midnight. They had been at it for three hours.

Aidan smiled as he looked down at his beautiful conquest. She was so fucking hot, he thought to himself. He loved fucking her petite beautiful body, and he knew she would do it whenever he wanted.

"Relax, Amanda. You just have to say that you were caught up gossiping with some of your friends."

"Alright, but I have to go," Amanda said, as she felt a pang of guilt for what she was doing. "Aidan, I really want you to know that I love to be married. But I just can't resist you."

"It's alright Amanda," Aidan replied as he got up from the bed.

hetup
hetup
2,863 Followers
12